New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57695)

Official NFL Thread

By centerflank

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26,864 posts
  • 401 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by bobmathuse
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,098 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bb (resized).jpg
download_20201123_222708 (resized).jpg
E18F6990-EB96-48D4-9D71-3BF001A67337 (resized).jpeg
2020-11-23 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201122-225705~2 (resized).png
2292C965-10C3-44B5-9908-D4FDB9D61705 (resized).png
93E8D700-F120-4238-BC2F-CFEC22EC4FC0 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201122-175339~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20201122-165708~2 (resized).png
62611390-DA30-4843-BF6E-61D668001715 (resized).jpeg
F0B95851-CE24-4BF4-8385-2C4345E68B79 (resized).jpeg
EiKluRcXgAA6Jzl (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201122-125404~2 (resized).png
swiss army knife (resized).jpg
99873C06-4183-4272-B594-79950997C34D (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1881 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I've been listening to the Chargers broadcast online...I'm about to fall asleep...these guys are...zzzzzzzzzzz

It's hard to be excited when your covered in tears in Cincinnati. Go chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1972 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ill let someone else count up the WildCard predict winners but sounds like RobT took it.....Divisional round is...
Saints@Seahwaks
Colts@Pats
49ers@Panthers
Chargers@Broncos
Ill take Seahawks,Pats,49ers and Broncos.

I'll take a crack at it, but I usually let emotions take over reality sometimes

Saints over Seahawks
Pats over Colts
Panthers over Niners
Chargers over Broncos

8 months later
#2874 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Seahawk's still had a chance to win if they could have put a drive together the last 3 minutes.That's what I love about the Seahawks.

As a chargers fan, my corrected quote would be: Chargers usually stomp their opponents until the end of the 4th quarter where they somehow always give the other team a chance to win in the last 3 minutes. Thats what i loathe about the chargers

#2875 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's amazing to me how out of touch the NFL is.
They completely blew it in a huge way with Ray Rice. They don't react correctly, and instead wait for public outcry to react correctly.
Then the Peterson thing. Vikings reinstate him! Then there is concern raised by the public and sponsors (including Anheuser Busch) and now the Vikings change course and have barred Peterson from the team.
I guess they need to have a video of Peterson hitting his 4 year old with a switch to make the right call on their own? I'm sure the public outcry would have been much larger if there was a video of that as well.

I guess the NFL just cant make a conscious moral decision without instant replay

3 months later
#3420 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Defense rebounded nicely after that Eagle blowout. Id say Packers+Seahawks are the 2 best in the NFC then the Cowboys.
Edit----Colts seem slightly overrated, Luck is an awesome QB but they have no RB's and the D seems suspect, they dominated a weak division this year.

If anyone can beat the Hawks in seattle, it's the Cowboys. I don't see the pack doing it on the road.

#3426 5 years ago

I'm thinking it's gonna be SEA vs NE Super Bowl. And my wish list picks are SD vs DET - if chargers even get in
Rivers is so beat up

#3427 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm thinking it's gonna be SEA vs NE Super Bowl. And my wish list picks are SD vs DAL - if chargers even get in
Rivers is so beat up

I take that back; my wishlist superbowl is SD vs DET

1 week later
#3516 5 years ago

I agree with Odin. Rivers is a beast. For the guy to play through a torn ACL in a playoff game says a lot. And he played what, the last 4 weeks this season injured? The Chargers O-Line was extremely beat up this year not to mention their best player under center, Harwick, was out pretty much the entire season.

He would have had a superbowl ring way back when if it weren't for that dunce CB (forgot who it was at the time, was it cromarte?) who, after intercepting brady in AFC championship game, decided to try and run it instead of taking a knee which would have ended the game. Typical Charger lol

#3519 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Great QB's deliver in the clutch, Rivers=Fail.
How did your Lions do yesterday Eskay???????

hah! my lions..thats funny. I was just going for them cause they're so epically cursed like the chargers so I can relate. Well, that and the packers fudge factory is in such a coasting division; would like to see some real competitive play out of that division so gotta go for the underdog.

#3524 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

To be fair, Chicago was the 1seed the year the Pack won the Super Bowl and we went on their turf and delivered the ultimate Bitchslap. Carebears have never recovered from that.

To be fair, I hate the bears and think Kutler is way overrated...then, and now

But honestly, being an AFC guy. I like the pack. Just wanted to see an upset yesterday is all. If Seattle doesn't represent the NFC again this year, I hope the Pack does. I don't see the lions upsetting DAL or SEA for that matter. Panthers? heck yea, would love to see a 7-8-1 team win the NFC - I see them beating AZ; but that's about it.

Final prediction. NE will be this years SB winner
Go AFC! We got the better QB's afterall

#3526 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Stern spiderman Pinball is the best!

HAH! are you still high from yesterdays packers win?

#3585 5 years ago

Today's predictions:

Colts/bengals won't be pretty but colts will win it.

Dallas will choke. Lions by 3.

#3587 5 years ago

Wow. That was a hell of a touchdown pass by luck.

EDIT: maybe it will be pretty lol

#3613 5 years ago

Here's my predictions for next week:

Seahawks over panthers but it'll be a lot closer than people think. 24-16

Packers over Cowboys with authority: 31-20

Patriots over Ravens, textbook on all 3 sides of the ball: 24-10

Game of the weekend will be the colts vs Denver. Broncos by 3; maybe even in OT. 27-24

#3682 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Go PACK!

7647758.jpg 65 KB

Whoa! I almost became a packers fan

#3722 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks doug. I think Hawks provide the better story as the NFL wants a SB repeat team in the mix since it has been almost a decade??
I think GB is a lock today but they hav a tough story to compete with since the Boys are 8-0 on the road. Good storyline match up today

But the pack is 8-0 at home

#3756 5 years ago

I picked the pack to win that one but I they got away with one on that Des Bryant reversal.

#3765 5 years ago

It's funny how football fans make fun of the refs' calls during the world cup and here on the flip side refs are dictating the game in the playoffs. So much drama, so much yellow...Anyway, that's my random thought of the day.

Enjoy colts vs Broncos. I'm 3 for 3 on my pics this week; I got the Broncos but want to see luck and the colts pull off the upset. I'd take an Internet nut punch for that

#3773 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Giving an Eskay a nut punch? Yup, he needs one, That guy doesn't even like spiderman. WTF?

Hahahahahahahahaha

#3809 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So what do you guys think for next weeks match ups?
Will Packers be able to muster a win in Seattle?
I am thinking we see the pats and hawks in the SB, but I would prefer colts and hawks.

I'm with you. NE v SEA Super Bowl is likely but would prefer IND v SEA

#3810 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm with you. NE v SEA Super Bowl is likely but would prefer IND v SEA

And with how Indy is playing, I think they have a great chance of beating the PATS

#3817 5 years ago

I'm so glad my team sucks so I don't get that passionate about their losses

#3827 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Conference championship predicts!
Packers 105 - Seahawks 7
Patriots 38 - Colts 35

Hah!

Seattle 34 - pack 28
Colts 30 - pats 24

1 week later
#4085 5 years ago

NE: 28
SEA: 20

#4091 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

11 of the 12 balls supplied by Patriots found 2lbs under inflated, really?

2psi maybe. Not 2 lbs.

I'm surprised no one, not the players, not the refs, no anyone who was playing that sunday noticed the balls under inflated until near the end of the game. Curious to see what the final investigation report is, and what the report on the 12 INDY balls were measured at.

#4094 5 years ago

You don't beat teams 45-7 in an afc championship game, nor do you go to 6 superbowls, nor do you have as many winning seasons as the pats do cause of a deflated ball.

I don't want to sound like a pats defender but the truth is when a team is as successful as the pats have been, any story about them will get blown out of proportion.

Did you know Brad Johnson of the bucs paid someone $7500 to 'scruff' up all 100 balls before their sb victory vs the raiders? That is by his own admission. I'm surprised ppl are more focused on speculation than fact. I'm very curious to see what the final investigation on this issue Will be as I'm sure many of you fans are as well before writing the pats off as cheaters again who win games with under inflated balls

#4098 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's not speculation. It is fact. 11 of the 12 balls were under inflated. They cheated. Again.

I haven't read up on any news since this morning; so pardon my ignorance if any new reports have been released, but...

Until an official investigative report is released by the nfl, it is speculation that the patriots organization intentionally did this. i.e. cheated.

Fact: 1 ball reported during game to be under-inflated.
Fact: 11 of 12 NE provided balls under-inflated at time of investigation - which im pretty sure wasn't done right after the game.
Fact: No reports of IND 12 balls being inspected

Those are the facts, everything else about cheating or gaining advantage or Bellachick being involved with this is all speculation.

#4099 5 years ago

Remind me, how exactly having an under-inflated ball is an advantage? The only way I see it is if they practiced with these balls all week building up to the championship game. And if that is the case, then yes that is flat out cheating - but do you honestly believe that's the case?

According to Drew Bledsoe who reported on the sirius xm opening drive, tom brady has big enough mitts for hands that he doesn't need a ball size advantage like this. And if brady needed a smaller regulation ball for better accuracy, don't you think he'd need it every single game to be as elite he is or has been?

The other pro's on the opening drive this morning also agree that there is very little to no advantage to be gained with an under-inflated ball. Bottom line though is we need to wait until the official investigation is complete. And until then, its speculation of what exactly went down.

and since were all dealing with speculation, here's my 2 cents. and keep in mind that I absolutely HATE that patriots - I so want that SD interception in the AFC championship about 8 or so years ago where he fumbled the ball on the return instead of taking a knee and winning the game was cheating; and who knows, maybe the tape shows coach bellachick wiggling his nose after the interception, hence another cheated win...? ...anyway, here's my 2 cents of speculation. Each team provides 12 balls before the game and I believe they have to be new balls, do you think there's a chance that NE got a bad batch of balls which could have effected how they reacted to weather conditions? Ive played soccer both at amateur and college level and funny shit happens to balls with how they've been stored vs gametime weather conditions.

hey I know guys, lets deflate the balls 2psi so brady has a better grip in the rain...but wait, don't do all 12 balls, do 11...that way they wont think there's any foul play.

come on guys, I hate the patriots just like the next guy, but get real - this was not an attempt of cheating by the pats; if anything it was an attempt of sabotage and jealousy to an organization who's been so successful. Who knows? we sure don't; we only have the honest media to go by our opinions and until an official investigative report is released, this is what we're stuck with.

#4101 5 years ago

I'll probably have to eat my words on this subject as I investigate it further; but I still hold final judgment if/when NFL releases their final investigation report. But, more facts....

Fact: Sources earlier this season told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Colts had concerns about underinflated balls after their regular-season game against the visiting Patriots on Nov. 16. - source: ESPN

Fact: ...Furthermore, Brady told WEEI radio in November 2011 that he likes using underinflated footballs

Also the fact that Brad Johnson admitted to paying someone $7500 to 'scuff up' all 100 superbowl balls to his liking prior to the Bucs' victory in Superbowl 37; makes me think that it is very well conceivable that brady paid someone to do the same in this instance.

#4112 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

You can't just make shit up and label it as fact. The balls were tested before the game and again at half time. IND balls were inspected as well. Stop being an apologist for cheating. I do agree we need to wait for an investigation before crucifying the Pats but early reports are not good and knowing their history I have a hard time giving them the benefit of the doubt.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/21/source-footballs-were-properly-checked-before-colts-patriots-game/

Not being an apologist for cheating. I think bellachick should have had a minimum 1 year suspension for spy-gate. I just want the details and facts on the table before people get out of hand with their allegations.

That said, here's what I know from listening to NFL network on Sirius xm. The balls were not 2 psi under inflated, in fact they were 2 psi below the MAXIMUM allowed pressure, 1 psi below the minimum. 1 psi not 2.

Also, the players (QB, kickers, whoever) can do whatever they want to the balls prior to referee inspection. The refs inspect them 2hr 15min prior to gametime and then, the balls remain in their possession until 15 mins to kickoff - it was earlier reported that they give them to the ball boys after inspection but this is false. The refs keep them until 15 mins prior to kickoff. We have no idea if NE balls were at 12.5psi at inspection, maybe they were 11.5-12.5, and the refs failed to do their job with a proper inspection. We simply do not know - still waiting for the NFL investigative report.

Billachick went on record this morning that he never touches the game balls but eluded to that they hand them to the refs at the minimum pressure (12.5 psi - within regulation); and that their organization will now hand them in at 13psi in case any loss of pressure occurs. Brady has also been on record that he likes his balls at the minimum air possible AND that during games gronkowski will slam the ball any chance he gets to get some air out of them.

That all said, do you think at all remotely possible that all the balls lost close to 1psi during the game and that the colts handed in their footballs at 13.5psi which is why it passed halftime inspection? it was 1 psi under inflated not 2.

Again, im not trying to condone cheating - but as far as I see it, until we absolutely know that a ball boy or player of the organization put a needle to the balls and intentionally deflated them in that sense, I see no foul play.

Brady has a press conference this afternoon at 4pm est. Will be interesting to hear what he has to say. Bellachick went on record this morning saying that he purposely alters practice balls for the worse possible conditions but has nothing to do with game balls and never touches a game ball. And, we still have not heard from the NFL on their reports.

#4121 5 years ago

I think kickers should no longer be able to tweak, distort, scuff, push on, or dam well do all that crap they do to the ball before kickoffs anymore. All the scoring the Patriots do it might be deemed as an abusive advantage to reduce psi for Brady to throw more TDs

#4161 5 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

"I'm here so I don't get banned"

I think you mean fined. But yea can't blame Marshawn, some of those reporters could care less about football and want fuel for news stories instead

11 months later
#5733 4 years ago

You can't blame the refs for that inexcusable loss of player control. Cincy fans, players... Deserved that loss. All but Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton anyways. Boo when your players get shutdown, Cheer when players get hurt, Sad day to call yourself a bengals fan today, sorry guys but steelers deserved that one especially with Big Ben coming back in for that final drive.

#5734 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They probably could have thrown more than a few flags during that whole spiel. Burfict should have stayed in the tunnel when he ran that INT back.

Rofl too true!

#5736 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I like Marvin Lewis. He is a great coach. This isn't on him at all. And the cincy fans throwing garbage at Big Ben when he's on the cart? Wow. That's incredible. You have to just shake your heads.

I agree. I like both coaches. And Marvin did everything a coach is supposed to do in that game. The only thing I question is running the ball instead of kneeling; even though steelers had 3 timeouts, they had a backup QB that was no threat. No one expected Roethelsberger to come back especially since he didn't come in on the previous drive which looked to be the final drive of the game. Kneel, chip a field goal and rely on the presumable backup QB to get the steelers a TD

#5743 4 years ago

2 road teams won today, hope the 2 home teams win tomorrow (sorry flank )

#5745 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I called it right. It was the Steelers linebackers coach Porter on the field beaking in the face of Cinci players. Coaches not allowed on the play field, and a linebacker coach on the field with a wide receiver injury. Wow. This action, with Adam pacman Jones taking offense, results in the penalty against Jones can be found here. Starting at 3:22.
» YouTube video
I'm seeing some terrible officiating with Pittsburgh getting away with some significant poor conduct leading up to and including these plays. Sad.

Come now, you can't defend the bengals after that. Even if the refs didn't give Pittsburg another 15 yards, the hit by Burfict was atrocious and unnecessary. He clearly couldn't control his emotions when it came down to it and went in to hurt someone and did just that. Inexcusable. And that penalty alone put steelers in FG range.

#5751 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I'm not talking about the Burfict hit on Brown. Already made my statement on that. Though it was about as flagrant as the Pittsburgh hit on Bernard, which was non called just a few minutes earlier. Pot kettle black. On top of that flagrant hit Pittsburgh was happy to throw the challenge flag to get the ball after review saying there was a the fumble during that head hit. Sad.
At least watch the video I posted showing what preceded and caused the Pacman Jones call. Decide for yourself.

You mean the LEGAL hit that should have been a TD from the fumble recovery?
In either case, I have no pony in the race. I was merely an outside spectator as a fan of the sport but after seeing the way The fans were acting towards their own home team and to injured opponents, tack on how Adolescent Burfict was acting and then seeing Ben come back into the game, I had no sympathy for the bengals losing. I just hope Marvin & Dalton gets a chance to do it next season.

#5757 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

UR blind or ignorant if you think that helmet to helmet receiver hit was legal. lol. The Bengals were even called on a much less significant helmet to helmet receiver hit earlier in the game. Consistency is key to officiating and to fairness, but there was no consistency in this game so it wasn't very fairly contested. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not surprised the fans showed their displeasure. I have no pony in the game either, and am not a fan of Cinci over Pittsburgh. Just calling what I saw.

This is my last statement on this game cause like I said I have no pony in the race. But i think the announcers said it best and even went to their officiating announcer dude on that hit and all agreed it was a legal hit, that once a receiver gains control and becomes a runner, the hit becomes legal. I'm not saying it's good or bad, Just legal. So cincy got away with a no TD turnover. And the announcers said it right at the end too, something to the matter of you can't blame the officials for this game, they've done everything they could to warn cincy players of their lost emotions.

#5857 4 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

This is why Ryan Shazier wasn't flagged for head shot to Gio Bernard
By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com
January 9, 2016 10:57 pm ET
It's been tough sledding for the Bengals in Saturday night's wild-card matchup against the Steelers, and this play late in the third quarter sent the Cincinnati players -- and their fans in Paul Brown Stadium -- into a tizzy:
Watch Live Online
Steelers battling Bengals in wild-card game
From CBS sports
On first glance -- and second and third glance -- it sure looks like Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier should have been flagged for this shot to the head against Gio Bernard, who dropped to the turf and fumbled on the play.
But a flag was never thrown and, it turns out, it was the right call.
To recap: once Bernard take two steps, he's no longer considered defenseless, and high hits are perfectly legal ... or was it?
UPDATE: As several people have pointed out, while Bernard does, in fact, become a runner after two steps, Shazier used his helmet "to butt, spear or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily," which is a violation of Rule 12, Section 2, Article 6(i).
And then there's this rule, which could have also applied:
Rule 12, Section 2, Article 8. Initiating Contact With the Crown of the Helmet. It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul.
Either way, things got worse for the Bengals; the Steelers challenged the play and after an official review, Pittsburgh was awarded the fumble, too.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25444581/steelers-mike-munchak-facing-significant-fine-for-pulling-reggie-nelsons-hair
great view of munchak pulling nelsons hair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after the bernard hit, I thought the same thing. Yes, he is a runner, but shazier used his head, helmet to helmet, which I've seen called time and time again this season.
both ryan brothers in buffalo. I'm going to enjoy watching that train wreck next year.

I think it was more helmet to face than helmet to helmet. While most say it was legal, I think that play clearly shows that having 2 steps may not be enough time institute becoming a runner and being able to protect yourself with a helmet to helmet tackle.

And while DZ is right about the PIT coach being on the field, I never did argue it, but others did. My main argument was that jack hat Burfict. Why does a player with so much talent, and so much ability have to do that? There's no excuse, none! he got a game changing sack on Roethelsberger , he got what appeared to be a game winning interception. And threw all those highlights and the game out the door with his emotional need to hurt someone. Jackass, plain and simple.

#5859 4 years ago

As for my picks :
KC
DEN

CAR
GB

#5891 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Even Vegas agrees with me that the pats are going to lose.
http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/14550032/arizona-cardinals-emerge-super-bowl-50-favorites-las-vegas
Sorry Flank...
Odds To Win Super Bowl 50
TEAM ODDS
Cardinals 3-1
Patriots 4-1
Panthers 4-1
Broncos 5-1
Seahawks 6-1
Chiefs 10-1
Steelers 12-1
Packers 18-1

Shit I need to roll out to Vegas and put a C note on KC & the PACK. I'll take them if that's really the odds

#6111 4 years ago

I'm going Broncos + Carolina

11 months later
#8437 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Maybe the Steelers should try getting the number one seed.

Or try harder at cheating.

#8523 3 years ago

My pics for the weekend:

PITT: 26
Evil Empire: 24

ATL: 34
GB: 31

#8558 3 years ago

Will ATL defense do any better?

#8560 3 years ago

Review + announcers believe it's a fumble

#8615 3 years ago

I've lost a lot of interest in the NFL over the last few years due to the high amount of advertising. Even in the PITT v KC game when PIT had to convert the final 3rd down of the game to win, they cut to a LONG commercial break and came back right as Roethlsburger hiked the ball, threw it, game over. Ridiculous commercial breaks kill the flow and anticipation of the sport. They need to run it more like soccer with sponsored advertisements pop ups next to score.

Pro Bowl is rumored to be going away; supposed to be an announcement next week on it. They should experiment with the pro bowl and do no commercial breaks. Shorten the game to 2 hours.

#8622 3 years ago

Anyone know what the line is and over/under for SB is? Let's hear predictions.

My prediction:
ATL: 24
NE: 23

#8632 3 years ago

Houston stadium is artificial turf right? Does this give Atlanta an edge? All their playoff games were on turf vs patriots playoff games in outdoor cold grass weather.

10 months later
#9774 2 years ago

Week 15 is shaping up to have some real awesome games. A few I look forward to:

LAC @ KC
LAR @ SEA
NE @ PIT

hoping the chargers can win out and take the AFC West. Hoping PIT can take #1 seed throughout.

3 weeks later
#9922 2 years ago

I did not see that coming. I had titans pegged as the worst team in playoffs and at halftime it showed. But uh......yea...guess patriots get another gimmie into the championship game.

#9924 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Your post seems like you were thinking the Chiefs could have beat the pats which is truly funny
Chiefs - 61 yards 0 points send half.
Man that MNF guy voice cracking on that TD was wacky... Peter Brady shit

Hah true. At least KC v NE would have been a better game. At least I thought it would be prior to watching that 2nd half lol.

2 weeks later
#10140 2 years ago

Here come the zebras to the rescue.

#10143 2 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really can't argue with those two call those.

How many delay of game penalties do you see referees wait to throw a flag and let them play out the play?

2 weeks later
#10470 2 years ago

That was easily the best super bowl I've ever seen.

For pinside pats fans/supporters; stay classy, no one lost that game, it's just that the eagles won. Nick Foles very deserved MVP but so many great plays on both sides of the ball. Very exciting super bowl.

1 year later
#18433 11 months ago

Freakin patriots, wtf... couldn’t they get some mini drones into the Miami training facility or locker rooms? What’s wrong with them, they just aren’t trying hard enough anymore

1 week later
#19118 10 months ago

Anyone who thinks the Saints are in trouble obviously aren’t Vikings fans. Saints got em right where they want them. And what I mean is, wait for the 4th quarter... *Vikings history is to implode*

Signed,
A Vikings supporter

#19128 10 months ago

Well there’s hope after all, the Vikings made it out of the 4th quarter without losing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, CO
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 21.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 25.00
Hardware
Police Force Spinner Out of stock
Tucson Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside