pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (82 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (35 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

548 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirtbag66. You are on page 1 of 3.
#10883 5 years ago
DnlyTtmUcAYKe5J (resized).jpegDnlyTtmUcAYKe5J (resized).jpeg
#10889 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Tyrod Taylor was the best player on my fantasy team last night, then Mayfield went and ruined it.

He is your starting QB?!? How many teams are in your fantasy league? 32?!?

2 months later
#11190 5 years ago

Rough day for Da Bears yesterday. Losing to a 3-8 team, failing to gain a game on the Saints for home field in the playoffs, oh...

And losing to a former Browns coach?!? That's a triple whammy right there.

#11193 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, rough...[quoted image]

A former BROWNS coach!!

#11194 5 years ago

3-8!

Screenshot_20181203-103610 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181203-103610 (resized).png
#11197 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

go back to intimidating and yelling at your students in P.E. class... It may work on them, lol.

No reason to get personal. Sorry if I triggered you.

#11343 5 years ago

Browns....playoffs?

#11345 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That doesnt even sound right does it?

Definitely not. But they ARE still alive. Steelers have two tough games coming up (Pats and Saints), so they could also be talking division title!

Craziness.

#11350 5 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Though I wish the dolphins lost. It would have helped us out

I think our only hope is to win the division, unfortunately. Not going to have that many teams ahead of us slip far enough to get in as a WC team.

Like you said, it's a sliver of hope. I'm just going to try to enjoy these next few weeks watching Baker and the rest of these kids grow up and hopefully become division contenders next season!

#11397 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love how Hilton is suddenly a HUGE Bears fan, like, out of nowhere.
I'm pissed at the Skins so I'm ready to announce I'm a fan of a new team. I've already decided but I'll declare it here the Monday after the Super Bowl!

It's a Chicago thing. They will cheer for their teams when it's convenient. One only needs to look at the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks to see what I'm talking about. No one gave a crap about the Blackhawks until 2010, and no one has given a crap about the Bulls since 1998.

#11402 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Were you born and raised in Pennsylvania or Michigan?

*waiting for an answer*

#11404 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Me too. Im sticking with my home team come hell or high water no matter what. No fair weather fan here!

I have my reasons for despising the Bears. It's personal, so I don't really want to say why in a public post.

As for the rest of the Chicago teams, I'll cheer for the Bulls (been a fan since Jordan left) and the White Sox. Cubs make me want to vomit and I don't care the Blackhawks because I don't care about hockey. That didn't stop a bunch of suburbanite moms from running out and getting a Kane or Toews jersey after 2010, though. Chicago loves their winners. Couldn't care less about their losers.

#11409 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

A2 mich
I hate UofM if that helps also.

So you were born in Michigan, but cheer for the Steelers? A team that hasn't really struggled since, well, forever?

Must be nice.

#11410 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What about Walter Peyton though man? He was amazing. Da Bears have a lot of great history!

Walter Payton? You mean the pain pill popping adulterer? No thanks. Jim Brown is the greatest RB of all time. Period. 5.2 ypc. Insane.

#11413 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Which 'home' team? The college I never went to or the city I've never lived in?
Oh I love the lions... Well at least like them and root for them; They just aren't my #1 team.
Love the wings, but was at the Joe on Pens gear for those 2 cups... Damn those were great years.

I grew up a Steelers fan because probably they were popular at the time and we had a Steelers Helmet.. Don't know how it happened.
Born in 75 so have no recollection of those teams, just the shitty 80s ones and the shitty 80s pens...so It worked out after a long time. I don't know if that's enough suffering to be OK with you though... Luckily I don't remember it all that much.

"Shitty 80s"?!? They were under .500 three times total! The Browns won one (1) game in TWO SEASONS prior to this year, and FOUR total if you count the year before that! Come on, man.

#11415 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

First off, having to watch cliff stoudt and Bobby Brister, was in fact shitty. There were a few bright spots like Louie Lipps, but not much.
Second, no one is challenging what a shitty existence being a browns fan is. I'd call that a straw man but then the Browns fan may get excited and think it sounds like a good qb to draft

Cheering for winning teams is hard. I should try it sometime.

Go Raiders.

#11426 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Been a huge Bears fan my entire life you donkey. I just unfortunately have few years worth smiling over. It is the reality of being a fan. I don't come in here constantly talking when they suck. What fun would that be.

I'm here talking about the Browns, and they aren't exactly lighting the football world on fire.

Gotta stick with your team, no matter what. Chicago fans: When the weather's fair....

#11427 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

See now that was a fine team....Buuuuut only because of their stupidity kicking Sparky to the curb led the Tiger to the 84 WS. Now, that's a team everyone loves in this state

Quoted from Who-Dey:

You know that Brown was also an adulterer and woman beater and just a very violent person in general right? Great running back....horrible person.

Yep. Jim Brown was a bad dude off the field, and people talk about it regularly. Not so much with Walter Payton.

#11429 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am in here every year chatting bears. I just don't slam it down everyones throat like some losers.

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#11431 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What is this meme you keep using? Something from elgin?

It means I triggered you. Says it right at the bottom. Is being illiterate a Wisconsin thing?

#11443 5 years ago

What's with everyone and their "second team" bullshit? You know what, I have a second team as well:

Anyone playing the Bears.

#11446 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ok, lets hear the story of how the bears personally hurt you...
Are you the greenbay fan suing the bears for them not letting you troll at the game?

They cut my brother.

#11449 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Who is he? Why did he get cut?

Jim Schwantz

#11452 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They cut your brothers Schwantz
Guess I was right with the bad touch
Seriously Wtf is happening here?

You sure you were born in '75? Come on man. You can go a little higher brow than that.

#11493 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What is fantasy football?
Is that where the Browns win a Super Bowl?

Browns jokes?

Amateur hour.

#11540 5 years ago

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born
And now it's alright, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive
Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either, I really try
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose
You know it's alright, it's okay
I'll live to see another day
We can try to understand
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since I was born
And now it's all right, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
Somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive

#11555 5 years ago
ZomboMeme 16122018165907 (resized).jpgZomboMeme 16122018165907 (resized).jpg
#11557 5 years ago
Screenshot_20181216-171349 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181216-171349 (resized).png
#11560 5 years ago

Nick Foles for MVP

Rams backin' into that first round bye

#11595 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Surprised it took this long for Josh Gordon to get booted for drugs again

Browns got a 5th rounder for him.

John Dorsey for GM of the year.

#11598 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You know I would have thought that if the Browns didn't trading him for being wasted. Or sorry, I believe the term was "he showed up to the facility and clearly wasn't himself."
Yeah well I don't he'll be allowed back in the league.

This post was about as confusing as a David Lynch movie. I tried to follow it, I really did.

#11621 5 years ago

Steelers on the outside looking in. Just need the Bears to get knocked out of the playoffs (earlier the better) and I'll be all set.

#11623 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did the Steelers finger you brother too?
Too soon?
Spoilers?

Was that English?

#11645 5 years ago

My son got to try on my brother's special hardware. I love that he's finally old enough to realize how cool this is!

FB_IMG_1545825132344 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1545825132344 (resized).jpg
#11647 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I did not realize they gave rings out for non-starters?

How about Pro Bowlers?

#11658 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well the results are officially in.
Routing for the browns felt 100% like routing for the Lions.

Steelers out. Beautiful thing.

Future looks bright for Cleveland. Should be some interesting games in the AFC North next season.

#11659 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

For all the Eagles fan from a Vikings fan, you're welcome. That's two straight years of laying down. Enjoy the trip to Soldier Field.
Also, 38-7.

"38-7"?

Is that how much the Eagles are going to win by?

#11661 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

The Eagles beat the Vikings in the NFC Conf Championship 38 to 7 last season.

Gotcha. Eagles are hot right now. Hoping for a road upset at Soldier Field.

#11664 5 years ago

Just saw the Bears don't pick until #91 in the 2019 draft. Four total picks in seven rounds.

Ouch.

#11672 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you paid attention to the Bears (and you obviously obsess over them), then you would know the trades they made to get rid of draft picks are much better than they would have even picked in the draft.
Bears have money to spend and plenty of roster to use to trade up if they want. They were even smart enough to play the secondary D yesterday just to increase their value to others looking to buy. Funny part is that 2018 is just a rebuilding year for the Bears. They made the playoffs and are the real underdog (despite the vegas odds), so everything else is gravy at this stage.

"Money to spend"? You ARE aware that there is a salary cap in the NFL, right? They just spent $140 million on ONE GUY! If this were baseball, I'd say have at it. But this ain't baseball. And you better hope Mack stays healthy for the rest of his career.

Go Eagles/Rams/Saints/Cowboys/Seahawks/Chiefs/
Patriots/Ravens/Colts/Texans/Chargers!

#11705 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Im rooting for the Cowboys all the way.
I don't care nearly as much about the other games, but the bears look scary right now.

I would agree with you if the Bears were blowing people out, but they aren't. Five point win against the lowly Niners? Two points against the CARDINALS?!?

Against playoff teams they were 2-1, all three games were at home and were decided by a total of 23 points. Rams won't look like they did when the Bears played them the first time. Goff will be much more comfortable in his home state (birth, private school, college, pro team all in the state of California). Expect the Eagles to have a game plan that neutralizes Mack.

Basically, I'm good with any of the 11 other than the Bears winning the Superbowl.

#11753 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

He was clearly down by contact. Didn't you pick the Bears to lose this game? Not much faith in your team considering they're at home and are favored. Not much of a fan if you ask me.

By betting against his team, he wins either way.

Bears win, he's happy and forgets his prediction.
Bears lose, he's upset but has the right to say "Told ya so".

#11759 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

How is this a rebuilding year? This is their year. The Bears aren't getting any better than they are right now at 12-4. And they have sucked for a long time, so what is there to rebuild from?

See my earlier post.

If they win, he's happy!
If they lose, he can attribute it to it being a rebuild year.

#11764 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bears are putting pieces in place for the next few years. This is the first full year with mitch andnow mack. I think we are losing only 1? Likely on the D and are levels deep. Next year they pick up some long ball recievers and strengthen the oline. At the begining of this year everyone was saying they may go 8-8, and here they are giving the defending champs a good game.
You don't watch much if you think their record is anything more than a reflecion of a weak north.

Vegas had them at 6-10 before the season started.

Then the Mack trade happened. Things change. Just like the season Brady went down. Or when Rodgers got hurt. Things change.

Bears don't pick until #91 in April because of the Mack trade. If they aren't rebuilt now, they ain't getting much better these next few seasons.

#11771 5 years ago

The *THUNK* heard round the world!!!

Ha, ha, ha!!!

#11783 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Good to see you can joke about it, but that kinda proves you're not a true bears fan. Not sure how I feel about it as a Rams fan. Chicago is a better team than the cowboys, but Eaekial Elliot will be a real handful next week.
I'm guessing the Saints-Eagles rematch is going to be a little closer than 48-7. Can you imagine an Eagles-Patriots rematch?

He's a fan when it's convenient. Lots of those around these parts. Blackhawk fans, I'm looking right at ya.

#11799 5 years ago

Coming into the Bears/Eagles game, teams with a -2 (or worse) turnover ratio were 4-83.

5-83 now.

#11806 5 years ago

http://www.philly.com/eagles/eagles-bears-cody-parkey-field-goal-tipped-treyvon-hester-nfl-playoffs-20190107.html

Well, well, well.

What do we have here?

Time to lay off Parkey, Chicago "fans". Total team loss tonight.

Oh, and as for the "we have a lot to look forward to" talk, I'm pretty sure you guys were saying that back in '07. How'd that work out for ya?

#11815 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1546862509178 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1546862509178 (resized).jpg
#11816 5 years ago
IMG_20190106_185534_01 (resized).pngIMG_20190106_185534_01 (resized).png
#11843 5 years ago

Oh boy. This should be good...

#11846 5 years ago

Kitchens staying in Cleveland.
Ariens to Tampa (with Bowles in tow)
Fangio to Denver

Jets and Bengals only openings left. McCarthy will probably go to NY. HueJax will take over in Cincy and bring Gregg Williams along as DC.

My predictions.

#11852 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wrong. Hue will not take over as HC in Cincy. The next HC will come from outside the current group, if they were going to hire from within it would have been done and over with now.

You know that else people said?

"No way Hue Jackson is given a third season as HC after going 1-31"

You never know until you know.

#11909 5 years ago

This is fantastic!

Screenshot_20190108-092208_Instagram (resized).jpegScreenshot_20190108-092208_Instagram (resized).jpeg
#11913 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

We will have to rebuild 1-2 seasons but I look forward to it!!

"1-2 seasons"?!? Eternal optimist, I see. Browns have been rebuilding since '99! At the moment you have no head coach and a "I'm not so sure" QB. 1-2 years if you're lucky.

#11950 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

f it came down to a Pats v. Rams Super Bowl, I would definitely take the Rams.

Let’s go Birds!!

Giving yourself a safety net in case your "Birds" lose, huh?

Must be nice.

#11976 5 years ago

Bye, bye Eagles!!

#11980 5 years ago

Philly fans all scrambling to get a seat on the Saints or Rams bandwagon right now. Gotta cheer for a winner so they can feel better about themselves.

#11989 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are you always so douchey? I’m not jumping on any bandwagon. Now it just becomes about gambling.
I said they had a 65% chance, and it went the other way.

#11990 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Have a heart dude, the bears just cut his brother 23 years ago...he's doing the best he can.

How them Steelers doing? Or have you moved on to a different team now? Chiefs? Patriots? Saints? Rams?

#11993 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was a joke and a slight in regards to their season ending, as mine just did. I didn’t say a damn thing about those posts above about mine ending likewise. It’s all talking shit in good fun.
I didn’t make comments about their fans “needing to feel better about themselves.” Spend less time typing and more time going to find a new kicker to replace Parkey.

Parkey doesn't play for my team, believe me.

#11994 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:the bears just cut his brother 23 years ago

Wait, it's 2022?!?

There was an attempt to do simple math...

#12011 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is pretty dumb.
And how many of the teams who went to visit Trump repeated the next year?
I'm guessing the Eagles organization somehow slighted your brother decades ago?

Settle down, soy boy.

#12013 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

You guys know that by making political jokes that you will be moderated, right?

Players refusing to visit the WH is now considered "political"?

Yikes. What a time to be alive!

#12019 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Leaning towards picking a visiting team victory in both games...against my Saints.

It's been established that picking against your team is a weak move. Why is it weak? Because you win either way.

Your team loses = told you guys so!
Your team wins = YOUR TEAM WINS!

#12022 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Lol! I just dont like the way the Saints offense looks right now. They hit the skids in week 12 and have not been nearly as potent as before.

Understandable. But they are your team. Gotta stick with them no matter what.

#12023 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

was there for their playoff wins in 2009)

Weird. Are you a Cardinals or Vikings fan? Or did you just get lucky and happen to find an empty seat on the Saints bandwagon that season?

#12027 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love New Orleans, have tons of friends there to crash with, and I love partying, drinking, eating, and watching football.
Why are you so obsessed with bandwagons? Kind of a beta-male approach to arguing.
I think everybody here knows I'm a Redskins fan so I don't really want to hear any of this fair weather fan bullshit. There's like 5 of us left.

You had me until the "tons of friends" part.

That's rich.

#12029 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Soy boys have tons of friends bro, that's why we pretend to be all sensitive and stuff.
There's room on the bandwagon, you alpha male stud!

I seem to have triggered you a little, haven't I?

You need a safe space? Maybe some Play Doh to squish around in your tiny hands?

#12031 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I only need you to squish around in my hands, you macho meat boy!
Bring those big manly hands on over here!
Let’s create a safe space together.

Uhhh...yeah.

About those games this weekend...

#12034 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1547489349176 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1547489349176 (resized).jpg
#12038 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Does any sport just have a rock solid lock for best player ever? Because that's what this is going to end up...just videa game shit.

Do those video games use cheat codes? Because that's what we're dealing with here. Jordan and Lebron never cheated. Lemieux and Gretzky never cheated. Mays, Mantle, Ruth, Aaron never cheated.

#12053 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Whining about "cheating" is just ridiculous.

I guess Spygate and Deflategate never happened then.

Carry on.

#12057 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes they happened and are solely responsible for the Pats complete dominance of football over the last 19 years.
L. O. L.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

#12060 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ha I'm sure you believe that in all cases.
Sooo...you been watching the news lately? Lots and lots of smoke these days.

Careful...

#12091 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

And is there any smoke coming off of your team? Or are they spotless?

The Browns?!? Nope. Hence the reason they've had a whopping ONE playoff appearance since 1999.

Eight AFC Championship appearances in a row. Let that sink in. Where there's smoke...

#12094 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

NE fans continually miss the point that many others see clearly. When you are caught cheating multiple times, it just means there are many more times you have cheated and not been caught. It is obviously part of the teams culture to cheat. They think of it as looking for every possible angle and taking advantage. Everyone else sees it as the reality... They are a super talented team both coaching and players, yet they have chosen to cheat at every chance possible and it has forever put an asterisk on every single game/season played. It puts into question every single ring they have, every single AFC championship, everything. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
The most frustrating thing is that many of those wins would have come without the cheating, but out side of a small portion of the fan base, they are just cheaters and nothing else.

Sweet baby Jesus. I agree 100% with this post.

Did we just become best friends?!?

#12096 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Dude, he basically fired your brother. Show a little backbone.

Go Broncos.

#12098 5 years ago

Ouch.

Dugw7glWwAAX-iT (resized).jpgDugw7glWwAAX-iT (resized).jpg
#12099 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

But it would appear that this does not apply to any other team in the league. Every team is guilty of some form of cheating.
Lets look at another team from a different sport that wins a lot. I guess that the New York Yankees were not good at baseball. It seems like they were, because they won a lot of championships. But I saw A-Rod slap the ball out of another players glove. He also called a pop fly while running the base, and no one in the infield went for the ball as a result. I can't imagine how many other times they cheated and just did not get caught. All this time I thought they had stellar talent on their team. Those 27 world championships will forever have an asterisk on them. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Oh wait. Never mind. They are not from New England so it does not count.

Oh, you want to bring baseball into this now?

Hey Manny, how them steroids treatin' ya? What's that you say? Ask Big Papi? Okay, will do.

And you can't make a blanket statement like "every team is guilty of some form of cheating". You and I will never know that for certain.

#12103 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey, a win! Must be nice after all if these years.
Meanwhile, you’re fraternizing with a man that as goood as took food out of your brother’s mouth. Shameful.

Oh, it felt great! And it took place in your house as well!

ef4cfe00d3ee26f957d10d2cea20161f7f9eafd9 (resized).jpgef4cfe00d3ee26f957d10d2cea20161f7f9eafd9 (resized).jpg
#12109 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm not sure if I should jump on the Rams or Chiefs bandwagon at this point.

"at this point".

Give it time.

#12112 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

dirtbag loves his bandwagons
Like...what's wrong with a fuckin' bandwagon? there are 32 teams and 28 of them are out.
Not all of us are degenerate gamblers, so you need to come up with someone to root for.

Don't you have some Gillette razors you should be buying?

#12122 5 years ago
IMG_6822 (resized).JPGIMG_6822 (resized).JPG
#12125 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Smells fishy to me.

Close your legs.

#12135 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Agreed. I figured they'd be a team on the rise bigtime this year, yet they fell a bit short. But 2019 looks promising...

"fell a bit short"?!? They won, essentially, 7.5 games this season after winning ONE the previous two seasons COMBINED!

I'd say they exceeded expectations and then some.

#12137 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have no idea why we are discussing them on championship Sunday.

Probably the same reason we are still talking about games taking place in 2019 in a thread called "OT Official 2017-2018 NFL thread"

#12139 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Saints definitely got screwed there with no pass interference call.

Agreed. Not a fan of the "welcome to playoff football" excuse. Pick a lane, NFL. Either call everything or call nothing, and do it from week one until the Superbowl.

#12146 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

That's life? Your an idiot Levi.

Levi can't be bothered right now. He's busy ordering his Rams jersey on NFL.com.

#12214 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Starratore is awful.

Dez Bryant agrees with you 100%.

#12222 5 years ago

*they cheated

That's never going away. Ever.

#12226 5 years ago

And before we start with all the "every team cheats" bullshit, let's talk about how GM Ray Farmer texted the Browns coaching staff during a game (which is against the rules) telling them to play Johnny Manziel and how it helped them.... wait, they finished 7-9 that season. How exactly did that "help" them?

#12230 5 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

We’re gearing up for another warehouse Super Bowl party.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They probably cheated in that game as well.

#12235 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

So would you agree that the Packers are in the same boat? After all, tampered footballs are tampered footballs, no matter who is using them.

Did the Packers also record an opponent's practices?

#12237 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

So would you agree that the Packers are in the same boat? After all, tampered footballs are tampered footballs, no matter who is using them.

And he's not a Packers fan. He cheers for the Bears. A team that hasn't been caught cheating and subsequently hasn't won a title in almost 35 years.

#12238 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

small minded

That's rich.

#12243 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I'm sorry. I should not have brought up Rogers. It does not count unless he plays for NE. How stupid of me. I though a violation of the rules by a team should be viewed by that violation. I guess it does not matter unless they commit the same violation that another team does.

You didn't answer my question.

#12244 5 years ago

Should just rename them the New England Asterisks.

#12248 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

waiting for your answer dirtbag66......

#12251 5 years ago

Argue all you want. That asterisk is never going away.

#12253 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I am surprised that they won last night. I have said this before. With the Patriots lately, it comes down to the last couple of minutes of a game. There are not many slam dunk victories. If they can not put a large number of points on the board early in the game, they might be in trouble. I do not think they are as good as they were years ago. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately, we'll never know just how good they are or could have been. Because, you know, they are cheaters.

#12261 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

The team has no effect on the outcome of a bad call, its not that the team cheats. Those calls can swing either way for any given team. Either it works out for a team, or it works against them. It happens all the time, to every team playing.

Uhhh, not for the Browns! NFL admitted to missed calls in the following games (four losses and a tie):

Chargers
Raiders
Steelers
Buccaneers
Ravens

Five (5) missed calls. The Chargers game resulted in a ref being fired.

But yeah, the Browns cheat just as much as the Patriots, right?

#12263 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Moving on isn’t really dirtbag’s thing.
He’s still mad about the bears cutting his brother 25 years ago.
(Why isn’t he mad at the other 31 teams for not claiming him?)

When did it become 2024? Math is not your strong suit.

#12286 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

So if the refs did not catch it, and if the balls that were over inflated made it to the game field, the INTENT to break the rules did not happen?

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

#12295 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Its a matter of being guilty of deliberately breaking the rules.

Like the Patriots, right?

#12300 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

This may be a bad analogy, but what the hell. Lets look at breaking a NFL rule as if it were breaking the law. You attempt to commit murder, and I do as well, I get caught by the police and you don't. Most people would say that attempted murder is against the law. According to you, the police, like the refs did not catch you, so no crime was committed. Am I getting this right?

Wow. You really have a tough time accepting the fact that there are other teams that cheat in profession sports. Are you THAT blinded that you think the Patriots are the only team to bend the rules? You did not answer my question. Rogers, guilty or not?

It must really suck cheering for a group of cheaters.

#12341 5 years ago
IMG_20190122_153354_01 (resized).pngIMG_20190122_153354_01 (resized).png
#12406 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s one of the dumbest events in sports so it really doesn’t matter when they hold it.
They probably should
Stop doing it altogether.

Wasn't dumb when I went to watch my brother play in '97. Saw Junior Seau kill a jellyfish, rode the elevator with Tom Coughlin, and then there was Ricky Watters' girlfriend. Yowzers.

#12411 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Riding the elevator with Tom Coughlin has always been a dream of mine.

It was fun chatting with him for a minute or two. Keep dreaming, though. I'm sure you'll get a chance someday.

#12421 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey did I ever tell you about the time I got on stage with Janes Additiction or partied backstage with Guns n Roses?

Cool. I was an extra in the Dark Knight and got knobbed by a Playboy cover girl. We all have our little victories, right?

#12423 5 years ago

Funny, but will probably be taken down.

#12428 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What kind of Knob was it? Are we talking door knob? Was it one of those really big old medieval looking ones? Sounds painful regardless of whether it was a cover girl or Bubba from D-block who knobbed you.
Did it feel like "a little victory"?

You have so much to learn my young Padawan...

#12465 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I have never even been to a football game before. Not many people get to be exposed to the sport like they would if a family member played the game. I am not big on the pro bowl, but you got to be there, and that must have been a great time. Probably way better than watching it on TV.
Dirtbag66, if I ever met you in person, I would not mind hearing about some of your experiences and stories. You probably have a lot of inside info that I would find interesting.
As for being an extra in a movie, I have always wanted to be in a movie, just to see what it would be like on set. So that means that I am envious that you got to do that. And as for the Playboy cover girl, I hate you. LOL. No I don't. just jealous.

Good times.

Original-Playboy-Magazine-March-1996-OJ-Juror-Tracy (resized).jpgOriginal-Playboy-Magazine-March-1996-OJ-Juror-Tracy (resized).jpg
#12466 5 years ago

As for "good NFL stories" from my brother, the best one by far was when he knocked out his own starting QB in our just for fun fantasy league (couldn't put any money on it for obvious reasons). He gave Steve Young a concussion and that was who he had started that week!

I also remember giving "Big Cat" Williams a Mortal Kombat move list. He was complaining to my brother that he didn't know how to play it, so naturally he called me up and had me make a list of all the characters' moves.

#12472 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In my experience, people who talk about that all the time are actually overcompensating, likely with latent homosexual tendencies.
So tell us more about all the times being your brother's brother got you laid.

"All the time"? I brought it up once in here. Keep trying.

And I actually met her on my own, actually. It was after he was out of the league. Good times. Times you will probably never experience, unfortunately.

#12475 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Actually though?

Oh yeah, actually. It was amazing. You should try it sometime.

#12481 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

See, I believed your story right up until the point you said you were visiting your girlfriend.

His girlfriend "Doug".

#12496 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1549227604898 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1549227604898 (resized).jpg
#12499 5 years ago

Never seen one of these for any of the other 31 teams in the league. Interesting.

FB_IMG_1549227604898 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1549227604898 (resized).jpg
#12501 5 years ago
1_ov4p1-qFMuzMs5xEimcTxw (resized).jpeg1_ov4p1-qFMuzMs5xEimcTxw (resized).jpeg
#12509 5 years ago

Wow, Rams. Way to show up.

#12553 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The longest punt in SB history was pretty thrilling. Glad I was there to see it.

You were there too?!? Where were your seats? I was in a suite on the 50 yard line. It was amazing.

#12565 5 years ago

Bruno Mars did a great job

Define "great".

#12626 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1549469254935 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1549469254935 (resized).jpg
#12633 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Then we won SB 53.

What position do you play? Or are you an assistant coach? Front office, perhaps?

#12637 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We all forget the details since no one gives a shit.

....yet you keep bringing it up.

Interesting.

#12638 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think he can actually say it cause I think his brother played for the team 29 years ago or something. We all forget the details since no one gives a shit.

Oh, and I forgot to ask:

What did your wife's son think of the Superbowl? Was he entertained?

#12640 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If she's got a son she does a good job hiding him from me; which I would appreciate anyway.

Did your boys never learn how to swim? I get ya. No shame, buddy. What's your address? I'll send you some Gillette razors.

#12642 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They swam into her egg and made a daughter.

Been lasered for years.

You sure they were yours?

#12644 5 years ago

Okay, I've been told to lay off you. So I will adhere to their wishes. Some people can only take so much, I guess.

How 'bout them 2019 Steelers?

#12647 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Rothlisburger

*facepalm*

#12681 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The XFL also started the week after the super bowl.

*starts (2020)

"started" would imply it has already begun, which it hasnt. Try to keep up.

1 week later
#12746 5 years ago
Screenshot_20190222-133506_Instagram (resized).jpegScreenshot_20190222-133506_Instagram (resized).jpeg
#12782 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm disappointed that no one's come up with a deflated balls joke yet.

Screenshot_20190222-115500_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190222-115500_Facebook (resized).jpg
#12800 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Just left your Mom's, charges less...

Seriously? How old are you?

1 week later
#12817 5 years ago

DK Metcalf is a guy to watch in the draft this year. He's absolutely huge, and the combine showed that he has significant speed, too. Here are some of his measurables compared to Julio Jones. Edit - it's not shown in either, but he ran a 4.33
While that's pretty exciting, here's a different look at his stats. The lack of success in the shuttle and 3 cone suggests that he might play pretty stiff, as a lot of those musclebound receivers do.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Don't ever get caught up on a player's physique and combine/pro day stats.

Exhibit A: Trent Richardson

1 week later
#12870 5 years ago

OBJ!!!!!

Let's gooooooo!!!!

#12886 5 years ago

Current look at the Browns bandwagon

packed-train-pakistan (resized).jpgpacked-train-pakistan (resized).jpg
#12889 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dirtbag made a bandwagon mention?!
Didn’t see that coming!

Shouldn't you be out shopping for a few jeans, a red sportcoat, and a sharp sweater vest?

#12900 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All the browns fans around me are dancing in the streets and talking about going to the Super Bowl. Its quite comical.

7-1 odds to go to the SB
14-1 to win it all

But don't worry, you guys got Andy Dalton, and THAT is quite comical.

#12906 5 years ago

Those odds are flat out bad.

Yeah, what do those bums in Vegas know anyway? From now on, if I want my gambling info I'm going to the one place where it just makes sense: a website dedicated to pinball.

#12907 5 years ago

Eight games for Hunt. No appeal. Says he respects their decision.

Fresh legs for the second half of the season!

#12913 5 years ago

*chills*

1 month later
#13006 4 years ago

Tyreek Hill audio is downright disgusting. What an absolute piece of filth.

3 months later
#13125 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

RIP Cedric Benson.

Most tragic part of this story is he died while riding in a sidecar. Witnesses said he looked like Donkey Kong in a Mario Kart game.

#13130 4 years ago

If there's one thing the Cincinnati Bengals and their fans are good at, it's being a joke. So I guess I'll take your word for it.

#13132 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well you are making fun of a guy that just lost his life. Sorry but i just dont think that is funny and it's in poor taste for you to say what you said. What if that was your wife or your kid and someone made that same joke, would you still think that it was funny then also?

Ooooh, hypotheticals! Those are ALWAYS fun!

#13137 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Now I understand, this is the asshat that had a brother whom he claims played in the NFL and poor boy got fired, explains why you've made so many douche bag comments.

Someone is a little triggered this morning. Yeesh.

#13163 4 years ago

Ha! Racism? Hardly. I was simply saying witnesses said he looked like Donkey Kong in Mario Kart due to his size and the size of a motorcycle sidecar. Would it make you feel better if I said Bowser? How about Wario? Or would that be offensive to giant lizards and fat, evil Italian men?

Racism. *facepalm*

#13166 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What sidecar?

The one the witnesses saw, duh!

#13214 4 years ago

One of the most overrated movies of all time.

#13226 4 years ago

Andrew Luck's father, Oliver, is the commissioner of the XFL.

Just sayin'...

#13310 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

1992 was when a young tight 19 year old girl whispered in my ear that she wanted to eff me. The next night her best friend whispered in my ear the same thing.

The internet sure can be a magical place sometimes.

#13317 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Is this the NFL thread or Penhouse Forum?
Hopefully Dirtbag doesn’t read this post or we’ll have to hear about that time he gave Tom Coughlin head again.

*Penthouse

#13325 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Shows when a player like Mario has zero SB rings and others like Hostleter and Trent Dillfer and Foles have one.

"It's a me, Mario!"

#13393 4 years ago

ESPN and CBS Sports both have the Bears missing the playoffs. But what do they know? Hacks compared to a bunch of pinball players and their endless wealth of football knowledge.

#13412 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Really?!
You don't strike me as a "I'm really into trusting the mainstream media" guy.

I'll take the collective knowledge of the people at ESPN and CBS Sports over some dude on a pinball forum any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).

#13417 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you really studied the success of their predictions and matched them up with "ours," you'd probably see they are about the same.
Those guys are wrong all the time.
So do you have any predictions, or are you refusing to participate because you don't work for CBS?

Sorry you're triggered because someone said the Bears aren't making the playoffs. Sucks to suck, I guess.

#13419 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right cause I'm a bears fan.
Again, hilarious to see a guy who uses the word "triggered" in daily conversation being a huge fan of the media.
It's gonna be a long season around here I can see.

When did I say I was a "huge fan of the media"? Just comparing two sports outlets to a pinball discussion forum. Apples and oranges.

#13498 4 years ago
img_6710 (resized).jpgimg_6710 (resized).jpg
#13563 4 years ago

Raiders have cut Antonio Brown.

In other news: water is wet

#13572 4 years ago

I wonder which XFL team AB signs with...

#13608 4 years ago

Oh boy...

#13666 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yall should really mute him, this thread is so much better

And miss his blatant racism? No way!

#13776 4 years ago

The plot thickens...

Resized_Screenshot_20190910-193501_TMZ_01 (resized).jpegResized_Screenshot_20190910-193501_TMZ_01 (resized).jpeg
#13784 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

OMG guys did you hear about the latest Antonio Brown news that just broke? OMG this cant be true. I bet the girl that is accusing him of these awful crimes is a lying racist because i know that this cant be true. Antonio Brown is an outstanding citizen. Don't believe the fake news and the lies guys because he would never do anything like this. OMG. OMG. OMG.........

Are you okay?

#13820 4 years ago
Screenshot_20190911-110354 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190911-110354 (resized).png
#13831 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That’s why lie detectors results are commonly not admissible as evidence.

They are admissable in the court of public opinion...

#13856 4 years ago

Who the fuck is Hilton?

#13907 4 years ago

The NFL is the most reactionary sports league there is. Once a game is determined by something, they go out and fix it retroactively. It's usually rushed, and feels like more of an attempt to take the heat off of the discussion than to actually improve the game.
The MLB on the other hand, they're gonna need to see some more crushed toddler heads before they extend the netting down the foul line. Once they do make that decision, it will take 5 years to implement.

The White Sox extended the net all the way to the foul poles this season. Didn't hamper my experience one bit. Hopefully other teams follow suit.

#13929 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Sox should have built walls instead of nets. That team is unwatchable

If a team full of some of the best young talent (with even more ready and waiting) is considered "unwatchable", then so be it.

Let me guess, you're a Yankees fan?

#13930 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He could have been the best defensive player in the league if they would have let him play football the way its supposed to be played. I don't feel that he was a dirty player, just a hard hitting player.
His style of play doesn't work in todays football unfortunately.

Did you play football when you were younger? If so, did you get hit in the head, like, a lot? Ever feel the urge to eat a paint chip or two? Did you live under some power lines by any chance?

Asking for a friend.

#13934 4 years ago

Yeah, early onset CTE can cause drowsiness.

#13968 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

NFC west looking pretty good. Even Cardinals looking respectable. Bears avoided disaster. They would be calling for Trubisky’s head if they didn’t pull that out.

I'm hoping the Bears win JUST enough to satisfy the meatheads, yet still don't make the playoffs (or make the playoffs and lose on a double-doink). Give them a nice pick in the mid to upper 20s.

#14046 4 years ago

Sounds like Antonio Brown has a second accuser coming forward.

So much for "the Patriot way".

#14047 4 years ago

Oh, and he apparently farted in a doctor's face...and owes him $11,000.

The Patriot way!

#14074 4 years ago

Rams better put a hat...or two...or three on Myles Garrett next week, or else he is going to kill Jared Goff.

Dude is a monster.

#14075 4 years ago

This post didn't age well...

Resized_Screenshot_20190916-232645_Instagram (resized).jpegResized_Screenshot_20190916-232645_Instagram (resized).jpeg
#14085 4 years ago

Cam Newton out. QBs dropping like flies.

#14108 4 years ago

It's happening!

Screenshot_20190917-120529 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190917-120529 (resized).png
#14142 4 years ago

Oh, NFL...

Resized_Screenshot_20190918-215423_Facebook (resized).jpegResized_Screenshot_20190918-215423_Facebook (resized).jpeg
#14163 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He ain't too bright...
I wonder if he threatened to come fart in her face?

Joke all you want, but the precious league this group all talks about, bets on and clamours for still has this guy on a team, and he's contributing in a positive way.

Everyone should be very upset about this, assuming you actually love the NFL.

#14198 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He's cancer just like Odell Beckham Jr.

Did OBJ hurt you?

#14234 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Of course not but we try not to mention the "darker artists" around here; upsets the locals.

Uhhh...

#14301 4 years ago

It's going to be a mess. Browns are missing their ENTIRE SECONDARY.

Yeah, Goff is going to look like a HoF'er tonight.

#14318 4 years ago

Get ready to see #firefreddie start trending. Draw on 4th and 9 and no challenge when the TE was shoved out of bounds clearly before the ball got to him.

He's over his head.

#14387 4 years ago

Ah, yes. The '85 Bears. Out-of-this-universe talent, and one measly ring.

Reminds me of a baseball team currently playing on the North Side...

#14391 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Really? You're worried about sounding sexist when you admitted to beating your ex wife and enjoying it in another thread?

*pops some popcorn*

#14392 4 years ago

Racists AND spousal abusers?!?

This place is turning into 4chan!

#14398 4 years ago

Can we get back to the fact a fellow Pinsider in this room is a spousal abuser? Or is he going to get a pass?

#14406 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

[quoted image]

Oof. And I get in trouble around here for bashing pinball machines.

#14409 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

#14415 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So I get back from dinner to read this garbage.
Wow, are you really just going to listen to that persons drivel and take it as fact? Taking a post completely out of context and posting his nonsense here.
First off, I have never hit a woman in my life. Secondly, I don’t have an ex-wife. The thread was about songs that make you cry, which I had joked earlier about. I posted in obvious jest about a song that makes me cry. Was it a proper joke? No, and in my next post admitted as much and said that I was drunk when I said it. Everyone knew it was a joke which is why no one downvoted it, not counting the person who went back and downvoted it today for dramatic effect. I am guilty of making a bad joke. It was over a year ago, so this stalker has gone back and read everything I have ever posted on pinside and settled on this. If I beat my ex, do you think I would proudly post it here?
This guy is mad because I called him out for his numerous racist posts that everyone was getting tired of. If he had made one or two bad jokes I would have given him the benefit of the doubt, as I did you when you made a bad joke about the football player dying. He is such a snowflake and he can’t handle that I decided to ignore him like most of the people on here have also done.

It was a jooooooke!

Nope. Not buying it

#14435 4 years ago

Boxing?!? Now we're experts on BOXING?

Jesus Christ, this place really does have it all!

Pinball, football, boxing, spousal abusers. You name it, it's here!

#14438 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I mean I know the skins really suck, but

This is where you should have stopped talking.

#14439 4 years ago

And the Cubs should be on WS run #3 (at least) right now. Only reason they got one is because of a drone mishap and a rain delay.

#14597 4 years ago

Browns fans are jumping ship by the dozens. Not sure why. Mayfield now has 16 starts under his belt, he's missing two of his WRs, Njoku is out until at least November, the O-line is banged up, and they have a rookie head coach.

Even with everything I listed above, if they win this week they are in first place. Not too shabby.

#14603 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And when your fan base numbers in the low hundreds, I’m sure each man overboard is sorely missed.

What a dumb comment.

#14644 4 years ago

Browns
First
Place

I like the sound of that.

#14688 4 years ago

Bye bye, Vontaze Burfict.

#14775 4 years ago

Get ready for a big Thursday night football game, LA Rams at Seattle.
Seahawks are favored by 1-1/2 points.
I may hit a sports bar to watch the game.
Doesn't really matter to me who wins, both teams are 3 and 1, both in NFC West div.
I guess I'll pull for the Seahawks, so that the Rams can feel a bit more humble going fwd.
Then if the 49ers beat the Browns on Mon night in SanFran, the 49ers will be at 4 and 0, and that should make for a good Sun Oct 13th game of 49ers at LA Rams.
49ers are coming off of a bye week, so they will be ready for the Browns.
However, the 49ers are only favored by 3-1/2 points over the Browns.
I'll be pulling for the Browns to win for sure. Go Browns!
From looking at the Browns remaining schedule, I'll be pulling for the Browns to win every week, except for when they host the Buffalo Bills on Nov 10th.
It would be great if both the Browns and the Bills would make the play-offs this season.

Kyle Shanahan is winless in games following a bye week. Browns are undefeated on the road this season. And Baker is getting Antonio Callaway back.
I think the Browns are going to knock off the only remaining undefeated NFC team this week.

Or not.

#14778 4 years ago

With a sample size of 2? Good stat.

Hey, it's a stat. Can't refute that.

#14844 4 years ago

Bears down!!!
Mack attack!

#14858 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I heard The Pats had a job listing posted Looking for programmers who specialize in hacking, er I mean anti-hacking.
Curious how a Super Bowl winning team can have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

Dolphins
Bills
Jets

They are starting every season 6-0.

#14907 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is nothing new, it's just people are starting to notice it. For years invading fans have taken the place over. 20 years of Snyder's ownership has diminished and demoralized the fanbase, and the fact that the stadium and gameday experience there sucks has made it even worse.
Nice for that kid though! Even more surprising that Michel was able to find a kid in a Skins jersey.
I myself used to go to a game or two a year, a bit of a pain in the ass for me as I live in NY. Had some fun day trips with my brother in law and nephew but we haven't been to a game in years, I believe the 2015 playoff loss to the Packers being the last time. Until there's a better product on the field it's not going to be a consideration. Some steelers fan can take my ticket and enjoy watching their team win.

Sooo, you'll only go support your team when they win? Good to know.

#14927 4 years ago

Another "quality" MNF game.

*Bronx cheer*

#14947 4 years ago

Well, I still plan on pulling for the Browns to win a bunch of games this year, but the next 4 games looks pretty tough for the Browns. I can see the Browns losing the next 4 games (vs Seahawks, at Pats, at Denver Broncos, & vs Bills). The 2nd half of the Browns schedule looks easier.

If they can escape the first nine games with a 5-4 record, they will be fine. Loss #4 will come at New England. Denver is beatable, and we have the Seahawks and Bills at home.

Final seven weeks are much easier...on paper.

#14958 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Football is the ultimate team sport so Mayfield is only as good as the rest of the team around him..the offensive line got completely dominated and the receiving core didn't help much...he didnt have a chance

Good to see someone with an actual football IQ around these parts. If all we did was listen to the mouth breathers, we would certainly be doomed.

Browns O-Line isn't playing very well. The Zeitler trade is starting to look like Dorsey's biggest misstep so far. Hopefully they can get it together before week 9 when Hunt is thrown into the mix for a nice 1-2 punch with him and Chubb.

#14972 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Guys cant we just say that the Browns suck and call it a day?

Did the Browns hurt you? Do you need to talk to someone?

#15028 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Not to mention, no stress when it happens that way!

If you're feeling any sort of stress from watching a sporting event, you're doing it all wrong.

Remember, it's a form of entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. There are hundreds of other things you could be stressing about on a Sunday afternoon.

#15095 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pro tip: Every single fan of every single team thinks "the refs always fuck us."
pro tip bonus: Every single fan of every single team thinks the entire sports media hates their team.

Yeah, those Patriots are just ALWAYS getting fucked by the refs, right?

#15099 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes. If I were a Patriots fan, this would indeed be the reality of my thinking.
Remember the Pats fans here claiming that the only reason Bob Kraft's handjob bust got any media attention was because "it's the patriots!!!"
Life is so unfair.

So now the NFL refs are somehow the same thing as the media? So confused.

#15180 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Of coarse

*facepalm*

1 week later
#15484 4 years ago
IMG_0068 (resized).jpgIMG_0068 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#15582 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Rams are 3rd in the NFC West, fighting for a wild card spot (currently on the outside) and haven't won a Super Bowl in 20 years. Got the biggest no call gift to steal their way into the last Super Bowl where they scored a grand total of 3 total points. Star running back has arthritis and they will be in salary cap prison for the next 5 years because of overweighted contracts. That team? Garbage.

....8.....9.....10!!!

*waves arms violently* It's over! K.O.!!

#15594 4 years ago
FB_IMG_1572925678913 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1572925678913 (resized).jpg
#15642 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams got absolutely hosed by the refs today.

Uhhh, the 2018 Saints would like to have a word with you...

#15663 4 years ago

Great game. But you know what...

Let's talk about the announcers some more, right?

#15673 4 years ago

Wait, why are you guys talking about football? The announcers! Let's perseverate on them!!!

#15749 4 years ago

As a Browns fan I am embarrassed by what happened last night. Absolutely no place for that on the field.

That being said, he will most likely get an eight game suspension and have it reduced to six. Sit out the rest of the regular season, take the off-season to think about it some more, then start 2020 fresh. It will be the first major knock on his file with the league.

Garrett isn't a dirty player (see: Burfict and James Harrison). He's 23 years old, made a huge mistake, and will learn from it. No chance he gets banished from the league. Kareem Hunt kicked a woman in the head and has been given a second chance.

Just hope the Browns resist the knee jerk reaction and don't cut him.

#15764 4 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Looked like Rudolph didn't like the needless hit. It looked like Rudolph was trying to rip Garret's helmet off first.

Also kicked Garrett in the nuts. Swinging a helmet at someone is unacceptable. But so is one grown man attempting to kick another in the nuts.

#15776 4 years ago

Browns are one game back in the win column for a wild card spot and have the easiest remaining schedule of all 32 teams.

Yeah, they're toast.

#15777 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Total bullshit that Pouncy got a 3 game suspension.....All he did was react after Garrett swung the helmet at his QB....My prediction is Garrett will get another 10 games next year....

16 games?!? Hunt was seen on video kicking a woman in the head and got eight!

Settle down a little before posting anything. You're letting your emotions get in the way.

#15787 4 years ago

Ha, Bengals fans!

#15795 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It should be 12-16 game type suspension IMO

Like I said before, Kareem Hunt got eight games for assaulting a woman...on video.

By giving Garrett anything more than that, the NFL would essentially be saying they care more about player safety than that of regular citizens like you and I. Would be a terrible look for them.

#15803 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Couldn't disagree more....its a terrible look for them if they don't drop the hammer on the guy...I don't think the guy should be kicked out of the league, but 10 more games next year is my prediction....one actually happened on the field, and one did not. Clearly the guy has emotional and anger issues that need to be addressed.

I think they DID drop the hammer. Like the Browns or not, they are/were still very alive with that win on Thursday. Making Garrett watch from afar while his team now (likey) struggles sends a very clear message to HIM and the fans that that behavior will not be tolerated. If they miss the playoffs, many will point at Garrett and his despicable act as a major reason why.

He's 23 years old. He made a mistake and it's the first major red flag in his file. Remember, this is the same guy who recently had a fan punch him in the face while he sat in his car...and he did nothing to retaliate.

The NFL will reinstate him for week one in 2020 and the Browns will continue to get better as a team. Sorry if the Browns threaten you in some way, but you need to get used to them being around for a while.

#15815 4 years ago

O-H-I-O in full effect!

This place is looking more and more like r/The_Donald every day!

#15817 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Nope, I don’t care if it’s a first suspension. He took the guys helmet and hit him in the head with it. Could have easily fractured his skull doing that. 2 years minimum suspension in my book.
And I’m not some daisy flower saying that. Football is a rough sport. People get serious injuries all the time. It’s a vicious game, and should remain fairly vicious. But clubbing a guy in the unprotected skull with an object... no. I draw the line right there. I don’t care how you got to that point, 2 years. I’d be inclined to give him less time if he had jumped down and broke his leg. But it was his head.

Holy crap! We're up to TWO YEARS!

Thank God you people don't work for the NFL. Give this story another week and you'll be asking for his public execution!

#15819 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m surprised that Rudolph appeared fine after being hit..could of easily got a concussion or worse..imagine what kind of consequences Garret n the nfl would of had if that happened.

Coulda
Woulda
Shoulda

Let's deal with the facts here, not hypotheticals.

#15826 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Funny considering the anti-kap brigade is always complaining about “process.”

Actually, the "anti-kap" brigade never talks about "process". They talk about how much he sucked just before he started pulling all this shit.

#15828 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If even one person went to his new workout location they need their ass kicked.

Seriously, do you have special needs?

I'm being as sincere as possible.

#15846 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Happens dozens of times a year at every position.

Let's break this sentence down, shall we?

"dozens of times" = minimum 24
"every position": so, long snapper? Fullback?

And according to you, this happens every year?

#15867 4 years ago

Dear Chicago Bears,

Welcome to 4-6! And enjoy your search for a new QB.

Sincerely,

The lowly Cleveland Browns

#15873 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah, that's how fucking horrible the Eagles are.

Same record as the Steelers.
*cough*

#15886 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No way! No team is dumb enough to hire him, not even the Cleveland Clowns.

Says the guy who cheers for a team that's 0-10.

#15907 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Miami waived RB Mark Walton, didn't really elaborate other than said it was a police matter. He got let go in Cincy because he got busted for pot and I think a firearm and the team parted ways with him. I hope this isn't just over pot, the NFL needs to wake up and stop suspending players for it. I'm sure another article will be up shortly with the full story.

He hit a pregnant woman.

#15951 4 years ago

And the plot thickens...

Screenshot_20191121-123218 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191121-123218 (resized).png
#15957 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Sure could it happen, but I don't believe it...Garrett is trying to justify his actions by throwing someone else under the bus....I hope the guy gets another 10 games next year.

Show me on the doll where Mr. Garrett hurt you.

#15974 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I played high school for two years

Well, looks like we found our resident expert!

#15977 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh I do for sure....but agian we wont know till some audio comes in.

No thanks we already have one

How 'bout them Steelers?

#15980 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Were you the guy who once scored four touchdowns in one game?

al-bundy-polk-steelers1 (resized).jpgal-bundy-polk-steelers1 (resized).jpg
#15986 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Actually I scored three touchdowns and one game the final one to win with one minute to go

My hero!!

#15988 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just setting the record straight little man.

There was a record?!

No, please. Tell us more about your TWO YEARS of high school ball!

#15990 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m pretty sure you weren’t able to play any sports because you’re so little,little man!

Zing! You're on fire!

#15997 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I will say a the black dudes did not hesitate to call us crackers or honky back than. Oh and yeah we had powerful sodium lights to play by smartass

Are "sodium" lights bad for your health? Asking for a friend.

#15999 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just FYI, when you steal a HP Sodium light off the side of a school and try to use it to grow weed n a small closet wrapped in aluminum foil...it's a bit too much.

Is this before or after you start cheering for a team that employs one racist QB and one rapist QB?

IMG_20191121_182941_01 (resized).pngIMG_20191121_182941_01 (resized).png
#16004 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was paying more attention to Amber than the pic you posted.

Ew.

Setting the bar a little low there, huh?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
548 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirtbag66. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=dirtbag66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.