200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (86 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (39 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzardz:

Need I say more...

are you saying that banner is going to look the same after this season?

#127 10 years ago

I have a facebook buddy who is a bears fan and he wouldn't shut up about eddie lacy gaining 7 pounds since the combine. i found it a bit annoying. It's gonna hurt trying to take this dude down. damn. dude is a brick $hithouse.

fat-eddie-lacy-packers-camp-1.pngfat-eddie-lacy-packers-camp-1.png 20130414_357487213463c00c2e0f6a706700b.jpg20130414_357487213463c00c2e0f6a706700b.jpg

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That is more than 7 pounds. Ron Dayne v 2.0?

There are other pics from the same day (the first one, to the left of the fat pic) that allegedly prove that is a bad angle.

Edit: Didnt' nab the correct pictures... can't seem to find what i found yesterday. hmmm..

I guess he's wearing a lower back pad in that picture, too. Anyhow, if he is that fat, they can whip him into shape. I guess he's performing well for a rookie. Can't wait for the season to start.

#131 10 years ago

^^^^^^^

Thank you

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

I know people who have bumped into him in Green Bay and also California and they say he was not a real nice dude. It's hard to judge a guy because god only knows how nice you can be all the time with people interupting your personal life, ya know.

1 month later
#275 10 years ago

How long until Greg Jennings' sister starts talking trash on twitter about Ponder?

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This may be a gut wrencher, Trophy came back from the store with a fresh 30case of beer for me so Im ready to ROCK!

Always a great indicator of a quality beer.

#346 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I thought this was a WOZ commercial
» YouTube video

thanks for posting that, i missed it whilst emptying my bladder. those damn 30 packs of fine quality beers...

1 month later
#558 10 years ago

Who woulda thought the packers would finally be able to run the ball and play defense but not be able to throw the damn ball!!!

#559 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Who woulda thought the packers would finally be able to run the ball and play defense but not be able to throw the damn ball!!!

Rodgers picked off in the end zone. Dayum

#564 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

how do Rodgers and flacco get paid so much? peyton manning is 2 times the QB either of them are! audible, audible, touchdown!

They all have 1 ring

1 week later
#698 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

OH MY GOD WORST CALL IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL!!!. jets miss 50+ field goal in overtime and pats def gets called for pushing his own player. Jets get first down and march down for game winning field goal. Without that call, pats take over near midfield and probably go on to win. Some rule you cant push your own player from behind to give him more momentum. They called that in OVERTIME!!!

Correct call was made. Pats are stupid for doing that on a 50 yard fg .

#714 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

as good as last nights game was, just the opposite is vikes/giants tonight. horrible

I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

#754 10 years ago

Sterling game by Greg Jennings

#801 10 years ago

One good thing about Monday...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#813 10 years ago

Paging Brett favre

#844 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yep, I read that...Oh well, what do you do. If I were TedT, Matt Flynn would be starting next week, no doubt about it.

Matt Flynn has elbow issues

#853 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Was your daughter getting drilled by 6'5" 280lb D-lineman?

You're too smart to fall for iceman's trolling, center-paunch.

This is going to be a repeat of 2010. Mark my words...

#858 10 years ago

Bones heal but you can't fix stupid. I loved watching farce but he lost almost as many important games as he won with his fearless gunslinging. I hate myself a little for using the word gunslinger, btw.

#859 10 years ago

Favre autocorrect to farce. Nice

#865 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ive talked briefly with Majik a few teams, very nice guy...Oddly enough, the last time I spoke with him, I was at the urinal in the bathroom of this bar/restaraunt we were both at. He used the one next to me and started a conversation, Oh the memories

Was brad spakowitz there also?

1 week later
#944 10 years ago

Patriots got screwed

1 month later
#2149 10 years ago
Quoted from vtec16:

3 strait NFC championships in a row

They lost two years ago. They didn't win this years *yet*. Right now, it's one win in a row.

#2310 10 years ago

i really shouldn't but...

942511_694122780640269_774567380_n.jpg942511_694122780640269_774567380_n.jpg
#2313 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

. Some egregious calls went against the 49ers that definitely impacted the game and had scoring ramifications. And then the Bowman recovered fumble on the goal line: inexcusable.

This actually had zero impact on the game because seattle coughed the ball up on the very next play and the 49ers got much better field position on that deal. Too bad Colin threw a pick on that drive. If i had to pick a reason why SF lost it would be due to CK turning the ball over 3 times, almost 4 (fumble that ended up getting recovered by his lineman). He played poorly.

2 weeks later
#2550 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Worst superbowl ever !!!! Only one team was playing .

It was just as bad as the Ravens-Giants one back in 01. In fact, we've been spoiled with good super bowls lately. We were overdue for a bad one.

#2553 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

centerflank said:

Packers win it all next year!!!

Starting already

We're an optimistic bunch. Personally, i tend to temper my optimism a bit moreso than the average packer fan. That being said, i remain hopefully optimistic next year. Sign a defensive free agent or two and i think they will be knocking on the door.

1 month later
#2627 10 years ago

not real pleased about chitcago getting Jared Allen. Maybe if they keep talking about how durable he is, he'll get hurt. Just kidding, not wishing that on anyone even though he seems like an a$$ in his interviews.

6 months later
#2966 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Packers had a good game today . No LIONMAN shirts lost this week . Vikings next ,any takers ?

Offense was ok but they can't run the ball.The defense was crap. If it wasn't cutler going all cutler, we probably woulda lost. I am so glad they signed him to a big deal.

#2978 9 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm confident we'll get the run offense/defense figured out.

they haven't figured out the defense part since the superbowl run, dave. why do you think they will now?

#2979 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nope, Arodge never forces anything, he takes the sack and doesnt risk it, you should try watching football.

there was a sack in one of the games earlier this year where he had at least 10 seconds to throw the ball and he still ended up getting sacked. the guy doesn't know how to give up on a play by throwing the ball away. I guess i'll take the sacks (heehee) over picks.

#3007 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so much for thursday football being fun to watch...
blow out already. Good game pack.

Game is still up for grabs imho

3 weeks later
#3147 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Gently down the...

loser stream. yep. packers d is weaksauce and capers needs to be fired. McCarthy isn't much better with his desperate playcalling when the game is still within reach. Fire everyone, i say.

2 weeks later
#3196 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

If Rodgers and Jordy don't get hurt I don't see anyone stopping the Pack this year.

take that back!

edit:I think a clay matthews or randall cobb injury could impact as well. They've played a lot better but i still don't trust the defense. they were getting shredded just two games prior to these last two.

#3203 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone ever see Hiltons senior year high school photo?

tumblr_manzsoQBOR1rge9rdo1_400.j... 24 KB

image-706.jpgimage-706.jpg
#3210 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey Vikings fans........................Sorry in advance for your a$$ whooping

This is the kind of behavior that makes people hate packer fans. They did a good job of grinding one out. If they had a middle of the road qb today, i think they would have beat us. Lots of missed throws to open receivers.

If GB beats New England, I will upgrade my hopes to "cautiously optimistic" with this team. The defense still scares me.

#3213 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I feel bad for all you cheese heads .....you're facing the badass patriots .....

Don't feel bad for us. "Our" team won the only game in the history of the series that mattered.

#3221 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Pats vs Pack.....Super Bowl preview game this weekend, it's gonna be a classic! O/U will be what, 75 pts?

that's funny bc "they" were talking about the likelihood of Tom Brady getting traded to Houston back in week 3 and that his backup might start getting some snaps. I also seem to remember some static about Rodgers being washed up, too. That's parity for ya.

#3236 9 years ago

lionman shirt = value inestimable

#3246 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Don't count the Seahawks out just yet.
Big win over the Niners in Ninersville!
Go Hawks!

image.jpg 21 KB

Who would be dumb enough to count out an 8-4 super bowl champ? I still consider them the favorites right now.

#3276 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

the lets get a party going commercial makes me want to stab someone

awk.gifawk.gif
#3279 9 years ago

I still am not convinced GB can beat Seattle. Better hope for homefield advantage throughout, just to be safe.

#3283 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I think GB will choke again if they have to face a team from the NFC west ......Seahawks , Cardinals , or 49ers will eliminate the Packers in playoffs....

Away? Sure. At lambeau? I don't think so.

#3300 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Packers are currently the best team in the NFL.

As a packer fan, i still can't agree with that. I need to see them beat Seattle before I am willing to believe that. They're just one game behind, handed them their a$$ once already this year. I also don't trust the defense. They're only a handful of games away from some of the worst defensive football i've ever seen.

#3302 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'd take the Packers over Seattle right now. But like I said, I think Seattle is the only team that can challenge the Packers in the NFC.

Seattle's D looked scary against S.F. but maybe i'm reading too much into that.

#3306 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Same result this week. Seahawks look super to me.

#3312 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They did but Dirty Sanchez isn't even an average QB in my opinion.

Thanks for the reality check. I kinda forget about things like that from time to time. Packers need to win out to guarantee home field this post season.

#3332 9 years ago

Atlanta is in trouble

#3335 9 years ago

This might be a shootout.

#3350 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Again

#3357 9 years ago

I am very curious to see if AZ can hold onto the NFC west. Next week's game should be interesting. Both Seattle and AZ have some good D cookin right now and the hawks aren't exactly setting the world on fire on offense.

GB has been overrated these last few weeks. I've always thought they were a second tier team this season, even at their best. I'm hoping they can add a few defensive wrinkles and maybe get lucky and get homefield due to a seattle or az loss before they meet up. I honestly won't be shocked by anything, including a first round loss on the road in atlanta or new orleans or whatever crap team comes out of the south.

#3366 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

LOL! The bears bench cutler, I heard he was indifferent about it.

Jaycutlernotimpressed.jpg 17 KB

i was hoping nobody in the organization would notice that he sucked so bad. they weren't smart enough to figure that out when Josh McCown did so well filling in for him last year. I honestly think they'd be in contention if they woulda gone the other direction at QB this year. Maybe not. D sucks too.

#3373 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Sucks that the Bears benched Cutler , he was a real asset to the team (although never his own team)

at least chicago has a shot at beating detroit this weekend.

#3378 9 years ago

They definitely need a no-nonsense guy in charge. Singletary comes to mind. I really liked him in SF, but maybe he was a little looney.

Jim Harbaugh. Mark my words

#3382 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I love the fit, but it would cost the Bears too much to get him because of Trestman's contract.

Do the coaches contracts count towards the salary cap? If not, they might as well break the bank. The already have way too much wrapped up elsewhere.

#3384 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Unlike every other program who filled the head coach position right away Michigan has not.What could they be waiting for.Hmmmmm.

I don't think he can handle losing to OSU every year

#3391 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Stanton may be back for week 17...AZ should go sign Matt Hasselbeck

image-607.jpgimage-607.jpg
#3394 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That old man is in shape! Sign him up!

That would be the highest rated regular season game of all time if he came back. I'd sign him.

#3403 9 years ago

What's with the doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing going on with the Colts?

1 week later
#3478 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Cowboys are *averaging* over 40 points in all four games in December. They are 4-0 in December. That is a huge turnaround for them.
Finished the year 12-4, tied for best record in Football.
Sadly things didn't go well in terms of seeding. Will probably have to win two games in the two most difficult places to win: Green Bay and Seattle.
Cowboys are a perfect 8-0 on the road this year, but that is still a very tough road to the SB.

Dallas won't have any problems beating Green Bay

#3570 9 years ago

They better rethink the playoff seeding after this year. Az having to play at Carolina is a travesty

#3573 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yep, Arizona is in it deep right now down 27-14. That has to be frustrating being the 1 seed for so long then getting dumped to the 6th slot and riding into the playoffs with your 3rd string QB, tough end to a promising season.

Shoulda. Called Bert

#3579 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Was that Jim Harbaugh in Ravens gear on the sidelines?

Yes

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#3677 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Not sure which is more hilarious, butt fumble or that play

#3680 9 years ago

how many nut punch polls are hiding in your threads, flanker?

#3694 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

One happy RAVENS fan!!!!

Too soon, bro.

#3697 9 years ago

Great game right here

#3699 9 years ago

Wow, bad decision right there.

#3702 9 years ago

Victory formation epic fail. Fair catch epic fail.

#3711 9 years ago

7 points will be enough.

#3868 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, Manning has slowed up a bit.

I bet you couldn't even walk through a screen door with a torn quad...

#3874 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

not too shabby considering their best WR was James Jones.

you deserve a nut punch for that.

#3942 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

image.jpg 48 KB

image-227.jpg 48 KB

image-233.jpg 58 KB

More regular season wins than Montana? What an accomplishment.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4029 9 years ago

Pats 27
Hawks 13

#4033 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Did you even watch the last game.
The one thing that is solid and consistent is the Seahawk's Defense .
There is no way the Pats put up 27 points.

What if Seattle turns the ball over 5 times? That hardly means your defense is poor. Belichick isn't a pansy like McCarthy, he will step on your throat if he has the chance and not run the ball backwards 3 times in a row at the end of the game like GB did.

#4061 9 years ago

Patriots aren't a dynasty? Right...

#4067 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

toss out the likely cheater years and they are a mid tier team at best.

you're bringing up things that won't happen. The NFL isn't going to vacate their wins. They are 3x super bowl champs and six time afc champions during the brady/belechick (spelling) era.

What's next? Are we going to throw out the Steelers 4 super bowls during the bradshaw era due to the steroids all the lineman took? Nope.

#4072 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Under what definition would the Patriots be considered a current dynasty??

I never used the word current in my statement. Quit putting words in my mouth to make a counter argument. That being said, if the Pats win this, most people are going to hang the term "dynasty" over the entire brady-belichick era. It certainly applies to the first part of their run together. You can't argue against that, can you? Boy, that was a stupid question.

#4075 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's a good thing too, because it wouldn't be accurate.

Tom Brady is the only player on the roster that's won a super bowl as a patriot, correct?

#4088 9 years ago

Yes, the underinflated footballs gave them a 38 pt advantage. lol. There's somebody cheating in some fashion (holding) on every play, the officials just don't catch it. It's all nuance.

#4089 9 years ago

Did anyone else see John Fox's (?) press conference where he repeatedly called Jay Cutler "Jake". Too funny.

#4109 9 years ago

i think we need to vacate all the wins of the teams that had players that used steroids, stick-em, vaseline on their jerseys, chop blocked, etc, etc. Seriously, all this upset over some slightly underinflated footballs. Big freaking deal.

#4115 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

it is a big deal end of discussion.

it's a bunch of full grown men trying to advance a ball from one end of the field to the other. In the end, it doesn't matter. get over it.

#4116 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I feel very sorry for the Patriots fans.

you won't after the super bowl

2 weeks later
#4170 9 years ago

so... this happened. lol.

BitchMode-movil.jpgBitchMode-movil.jpg
#4173 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

The whinny RB who quit on a team and was worthless in the SB did this?

yes, that guy. All I'm doing is posting the pic. Feel free to discuss... lol

#4175 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Blout had 40 yards on 14 carries. Don't be delusional on who was the better rusher that game AND all season.

and for their entire careers

7 months later
#4321 8 years ago

there's still 16 weeks of regular season left to improve, guys. it's all about staying healthy and finishing strong over the course of the year. i'll take a road win against a divisional opponent any day.

1 month later
#4792 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He looks like a high school quality QB out there, pretty amazing regression.

weren't people saying he was better than a-a-ron rod-gers just a few years ago?

1 month later
#5305 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Crap. Rawls is out for the season with a broken ankle.

you got DuJuan Harris, though.

1 week later
#5365 8 years ago

Is this a football or fantasy football thread?

A: yes.

The packers need to make a statement and beat AZ... I'm not holding my breath on that, though.

1 week later
#5576 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Although I would really like to see both Packers and Queens win

Why do you want the packers to win? Is it because you disapprove of the Washington team's racist mascot name? That's the only reason i can see.

Skins over Packers by 30
Hawks over Vikings by 40
Steelers over Bungholes
Chefs over JJ Twats team

#5853 8 years ago

vikings over panthers
bengals over patriots
twattans over denver
that team from dc over cards

#5919 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

I would put $200 on KC to win it all. $200 at 10 to 1 = nice pinball machine.

Of all the remaining teams, KC hasn't shown any signs of weakness recently.

#5925 8 years ago

The 49ers pick up Kelly as their HC. It's like they hate winning.

and Mike Holmgren recently expressed interest in the position. maybe he's too old.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/29/holmgren-still-wants-to-coach-the-49ers/

#6054 8 years ago

i hate both teams but am hoping for a Hawks/Pats rematch in the super bowl. maybe i'm a masochist or something.

#6124 8 years ago

The "give hilton a nutpunch" option in the poll still makes me snicker after 2 plus years. ha! Sorry, Hilton!

2 weeks later
#6358 8 years ago

I feel a manning pick 6 coming

#6361 8 years ago

This Miller guy is legit.

#6430 8 years ago

All I know is if the packers don't make any big FA moves and don't win the super bowl, TT better get fired. They need to make a move, AR12 is being wasted in his prime and is the only reason we keep getting in the playoffs. End rant.

#6432 8 years ago

Who do you want in FA? I'd like to see us pickup a TE more than most anything else - Gates and Davis are both FAs.. but Gates is old, and (presumably) off the steroids that kept him healthy. Davis said specifically when he got drafted that he was glad GB didn't pick him.
Sadly, we also need a punter.

You're concerned about a backup tight-end? I'm assuming you are happy with Richard Rodgers (sp?)?

I think maybe JPP with an incentive laden contract would be nice. I guess anyone else that would be a marked improvement is going to cost too much... A shut down corner would be nice... I wouldn't mind Alshon Jeffery as a nice, big, deep catch playmaker but he was a Bear...

All I know is there is little to no blame being assigned to anyone when these supposedly highly skilled teams keep spinning their wheels. We either don't have the personel or the right coaching. The packers should have won another super bowl by now IMHO...

#6438 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Any blame on Arodgers for the poor performance this year?

poor? no, just not great. He certainly had a case of the yips more often than in the past. I'd give him some blame, but not a ton.

completion % 60.7
yards 3,821
td 31
int 8
passer rating 92.7

#6442 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It seemed like he had lots of indecision this year and lack of focus which does not really have a metric. He was poor for him/ historically and all I remember is them being 6-0 and then falling hard and he was unable to keep the focus himself. This then seemed to be manifested with fights on the sidelines and I assume issues behind the scenes. First time he seemed to not have the respect and confidence of the team. He did not look like the Arodgers of previous years.

i agree with this assessment but do not know the cause. It was a historically poor year for him but he didn't play poorly.

#6458 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Is the Draft here yet?
Flank's Girlfriend

is that a dickey jersey?

#6477 8 years ago

Green Bay should sign Matt Forte.

#6487 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wrigley is like that too. Pretty awesome, and I hate everything about the Cubs.

the whole place smells like pi$$, at least it did when i went there 10 years ago.

fun fact: I had food thrown at me at miller park (when they played the cubs) and a beer thrown at me at wrigley. cubs fans are awesome.

6 months later
#7131 7 years ago

Packers running the table is a lead pipe lock. Is it too late to make that wager?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=davewtf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.