IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (61 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (14 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1122 10 years ago

Here is me taking a "SEAHAWK" behind a tree. Go 9ERS!

golf.jpggolf.jpg
1 month later
#2032 10 years ago

9ers over Jags no question. I will enjoy all you naysayers tomorrow whining. Wow, just saw Blounts 3rd TD. Where was he when I had him on my Fantasy team?

#2039 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Sorry there will be no bicep kissing today!
Go Panthers!

Lol, best of luck.

#2043 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Nice opening drive by the Refs there.
Stupid flag football bullshit...

Late hits, rolling on legs. Yeah really bad drive. Whatcha talkin about Willis?

#2048 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

So far no kissing Biceps

How was that for a bicep kiss?

#2050 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

That's Harbaugh for you.Absolutely No Class!Fake Punt when you have the game in hand. Really?The funny part is they couldn't complete the pass and the guy was wide open.

Lol, that was the kicker. Just cant say good game can ya? I will be honest and say it will be tough in Seattle. Will be a very good game. Maybe say good game and say good luck next week or be one of those fans with no class?

#2052 10 years ago

And the denial starts. Let me see my score.

9ers win - my pic was correct.
People whining after the 49ers win - I called that too.

#2054 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm not whining. I could care less who won that game. I said kaepernick was a thug earlier and he is.

You don't care because your team is out of the playoffs? How is Colin a thug and Cam isn't?

Great 2nd game coming up.

#2056 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm from ny. You think I care about Carolina? No kaepernick is a tatted up thug who was probably knocking over 7-11's before playing football.
P.s. I don't actually think that but annoying 49ers fans (and patriot fans) is fun.

I hear ya. I am annoyed by delusional Bears fans, prick Cowboys fans, and violent Eagles fans (a buddy got a battery to the back of the head at an Eagles game)

Manning vs Brady will be fun to see again.

#2058 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

That is just one example of many over the years, and points out why so many people are quite content when the Eagles have a bad season or lose important games.
Sure doesn't help the image of Philadephia.

Example? Was a comedy buddy I worked with. Let's not forget the beer thrown at him too. This wasn't in any paper or TV show. I do recall some YouTube clip of Eagles fans doing something, this wasn't it.

#2070 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I kinda like the fact my QB is a thug (no clue as to wtf you're going on about, but no care either). Have you taken a look at linebackers and defense linemen lately?

I love my team and QB but he can straighten the cap. He is the face of the team and leader. He should clean it up but if he doesn't, oh well.

#2080 10 years ago

I am sorry you guys feel this badly towards the 49ers. To be honest, this is the worst I have seen them but I think the Panthers brought this out of them. I like clean, well played football but this game was an amazing win but the fighting was on both sides evenly.

#2105 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

When you have an awesome life , you have haters, you have an awesome team , you have haters. That's how life is .Here's something for those 49ers haters .....enjoy ....WANNA MEET NILROC,DEACONBLOOSE,PORKCHOPEXPRESS,CENTERFLANK SEE THIS VIDEO I KNOW THEY ARE HERE SOMEWHERE ......LOL
» YouTube video
BY THE WAY DANTEBEAN CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN , AND SEE YOU IN THE SUPERBOWL ....BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO GET PAST THESE Denver ponies , and Seattle seagulls.......

I dont mind Centerflank's posts. He just predicted without bashing the team. Its Nilroc, Hollywood and Pinchroma who have some huge issue with the 9ers and how a young QB dresses. Their predictions were wrong this week and I am guessing they will next week. They will once again disappear and not say, GG or give kudos to the winning team because they are swore losers.

#2112 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Holy Moly!
Calm down. Everyone doesn't have to love San Fran or New England.
I'm a Seahawks Fan and have been for years. I'd like to note I was a San Fran Fan back when Thiesman and Young were at the helm.
But now with that whack job of a coach you have Whining about every play should be a penalty.
Running out on to the field like a raving lunatic. You know he does it. He finally got a penalty for it last game.
I can't condone that type of bizarre behaviour (gobble gobble turkey turkey)
Seahawks are number one in the NFC. Plain and simple. Every time you come to Centurylink Field to prove something you never do. You just lose. Why you think your the better team when you came in as a Wildcard shows how out of touch with reality you are. You will come into Centurylink Field and lose plain and simple.
Facts don't lie.

Lol, when did Theismann "helm" the 49ers? Plain and simple you don't know what your talking about.

#2116 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

My bad. Wrong Joe
Joe Montanna

That's ok that you edited it. I took a screenshot. I like how they will lose this Sunday is fact.

Stop deverting and say "my prediction was wrong against the Panthers". You will feel better,

#2117 10 years ago

Go 49ers!
IMG_2749.JPGIMG_2749.JPG

#2230 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im enjoying the CBS coverage right now, awesome stuff!
My picks are in from a page back or so......but Id like to see a 49ers-Broncos Superbowl me thinks.

Yep, watching it too. Very cool stuff.

Good game everyone.

#2240 10 years ago

Here comes the big game gents!

#2250 10 years ago

Where are the Seahawks fans? 9ers don't need to adjust much 2nd half.

#2253 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

'Hawks fan. Too busy getting ulcers to post.
I was just thinking that whatever happens in the rest of this game the NFC West is going to be obscene next year...

Guy, they are doomed just like the Bangles.

#2259 10 years ago

Good game. Sherman is a dick as usual.

#2267 10 years ago
Quoted from devlman:

Wow, more ghetto every year.

Agreed. Sick to my stomach Sherman and Carol are in the Super Bowl.

#2279 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh man I missed the post game interview with Sherman, anyone that can find it link it, I was installing my Donkey Kong monitor that just got refurbed... Ill go count up the predictions.

Sorry on my dvr. It is probably the most classless rant I have ever seen. I am sad to be an NFL diehard.

#2281 10 years ago

I will quote it

Sherman - "well I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry WR like Crabtree, that's what you're goin to git. Don't you ever talk about me.

Interviewer - "who was talking about you? (Awkward sounding)

Sherman - Crabtree, don't you open your mouth to the best, or I will shut it for you."

What a ghetto trash swizzlestick. Manning will slice him up so good luck. Straight out if Compton yo!

#2293 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You guys are a bunch of grumpy old men! Guys like Sherman add interest for those of us with no stake in either team. I wish every team had guys that would yap to the media.
Remember when the UFC had a few guys that would shoot off their mouths constantly? That was awesome. They would embrace the villain role and it was easy to root for/against someone. Now after just a few years the product is crap and we get treated Benson Henderson and his ilk and I can barely stay awake through a card

2 words for you......... Dennis Rodman. I am a Bulls fan and can't stand that guy. (Then and now). They add nothing to the game.

#2321 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

i really shouldn't but...

942511_694122780640269_774567380... 39 KB

See, that's funny. I like the ribbing from friends and good jokes/pics. Can't wait for the camera to be shoved in Sherman's face after Manning rips him apart. I had little to no problems with Seattle until that lowlife spoke.

#2366 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Seahawks defence has handled all Offences that have been thrown at them. They don't allow a lot of points.That is the key. They never get blown out. Every game they are close enough to win.Peyton Manning will be no different. If you think he will blow out the Seahawks you are sadly mistaken.He will score some points but at the end Seattle will score more. You will see what I'm talking about come Super Bowl. Seattle is a very aggressive Defence. Broncos receivers will get jammed at the line of scrimmage.Peyton relies on getting the ball out quickly. That won't be happening.We only played them in pre season and Manning only played a quarter I know. I also know pre season means nothing. Just saying when Manning was in that one quarter he did absolutely nothing. The final score was 40-10The game won't be that lopsided but points allowed will be very similar.Every challenge the Hawks have had that meant something they have come up on top.They won't beat Drew Brees. Beat him. Twice They won't beat the Niners at CenturyLink. Beat them. Look at the Hawks record. They don't lose a lot. They frustrate teams and they make mistakes. Manning won't be any different.He does make mistakes. He is human. He does throw pics. There is no way Denver's defence is as good as the Niners. Anyways Seahawks always come up for the challenge and this is their last challenge and they will prevail. Just wait and see.

My god man, its defenSe. You kinda lose all credibility when you constantly misspell that word. (misspelled minimum of 5 times) I will make it simple for you Seattle fans. Going in I knew as a 9er fan it was going to be tough, we lost and it was a great game. Lost due to a young quarterback not being patient. Seattle has a great RB and great defenSe but come on. I feel a lot more confident that the Broncos are going to murder Seattle. The 9er game is over, move on to your shit talk towards the Broncos. If you want to keep digging that dagger into 9er fans thats fine. We are a better franchise, produce more hall of famers, produce more pro bowlers, won more Superbowls, have more AFC championships, ............................ There is something you can't argue.

#2371 10 years ago

It's an American sport so we use defense. Good luck at the Superbowl.

#2380 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I dunno... Sherman....the choking his neck running by 49er players was probably the worst thing he did. I cant believe Alex Boone didn't pancake him to the field right then.
1 more thing, what jackhole threw popcorn on Navarro Bowman when he was carted off...that reason alone Ill be rooting for the Broncos. Jus sayin!

Thank you. I have a lot of Packer friends and I would never rubbed it in that they lost to the 9ers. I like the Xs & Os of the game and not MY TEAM WON / YOUR TEAM SUCKS. I have passion for my team and glad they made it so far and so close the the Superbowl. Rebuilding is about to happen to both 49ers and Seattle now that they need to sign the QBs to a mulitmillion dollar contracts. Some people are going to be cut.

#2393 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I wish people would stop ripping or trivializing Erin Andrews work that night. I'm not a fan of her per se, and I never see her away from this broadcast team (I never watch collegiate sports), but she does a good job with the task they give her. She speaks with apparent knowledge of the topic, not like she's reading words off cues that mean as much to her as random sounds from some foreign language like many of her "peers".
As far as the Sherman "interview" it bothers me people color her as afraid or intimidated. That's horse shit. She's plainly, comfortably, exasperated and annoyed. Her lips are pursed and she's turning away from his nonsense while he rambles it. Then she asks him a straightforward, logical, follow up to his absurdity, and Sherman can barely respond with an intelligible answer. It's like a patient teacher with a petulant child.
I don't what anyone else could have done different or better.

I found it hysterical when she said "Who is talking about you?" like she was a mother asking her child "who was making fun of you?" Just the way she sounded. I think it was a great follow up question.

1 week later
#2490 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Haha. Damn, Sega CD. Sewer.. Sewer Rat? No. Sewer.. damn, what was that game? The one with Commissioner Stenchler in it. Haha. That poor dude. He's a decent character actor you know? In Total Recall, Die Hard and such, but ever after the Sega CD my whole family just calls him Commissioner Stenchler.
Dug that helicopter game though.
EDIT: Sewer Shark!
EDIT 2: Anyone remember Joe Montana Sports Talk Football? Probably the worst football game in history. Was a side scroller too. The single only play that worked fer shit (and was also unstoppable) was a fake punt, so, you'd pick your play and the robot announcer would monotone, "It's first and ten. They line up for a punt. I can't believe it." Made my kid brother and cousin laugh for hours on end.

How can you guys bring up Sega CD and not mention Double Switch with Cory Haim.

#2496 10 years ago

Watching the big game in an ice cabin in MN again this year. Here is me sad eating some ice cream after the 9ers loss last year. Also here is a buddy walking in on Spiderman.

IMG_1782.JPGIMG_1782.JPGIMG_1623.JPGIMG_1623.JPG

#2499 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

dante,
What weird stuff was in that ice cream, or were you hanging out with Zuul and Gozar at the time?

Cookies and Cream. I don't always take good pictures, but when I do, I look possessed.

1 month later
#2608 10 years ago

Big defensive moves this free agency. Best if luck with your teams. Go 9ers!

1 month later
#2661 9 years ago

Lol, hope Johnny Football is picked LATE 1st round.

#2663 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I'll go out on a limb already and say the St. Louis rams will win the NFC west this year

Wow, Bortles goes before Johnny! That's nuts! He is a big SOB tho.

I hear ya about the Rams.

And the cursed Browns trade pick?!?!

#2666 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Bills have the big balls!
Bills get Sammy Watkins!

Always liked the Bills. I think it was a good move. Can't wait for Centerflank to enter in the discussion once Greenbay picks.

#2669 9 years ago

I'm a Packers fan too and I whipped that POS CF's ass last year twice!

image.jpeg 183 KB

Well please invite me to the Fantasy League if you gents get one going. Maybe we can have a get together for a live draft.

#2670 9 years ago

Gruden really has a boner for Johnny.

#2672 9 years ago

Guys, this is hilarious. You can see Johnny's money getting washed down the toilet every time the cameras on him.

#2676 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

you can tell johnny football is getting all butthurt!!!

This would be great if Johnny goes to the Cowboys. This will cause a train wreak in Dallas. I don't see the next 6 teams needing a QB. He will be sitting awhile.

#2677 9 years ago

2nd best day in the NFL. Kids are finally in bed so lets kick this up.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2679 9 years ago

That's my teddy bear blankly sir.

#2686 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I drafted Eddie Lacy early last year for reference.

Ha Ha Safety for ya. My 9ers are coming up soon. Lets go O line or D line.

#2689 9 years ago

BOOM!
Johnny STAINS!!!!

I will....... I am......... I can........ I........I

That's all he can say is "I".

4 months later
#2847 9 years ago

Gonna love this stomping.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2900 9 years ago

Hope the guy stays sharp in his retirement years. Probably my favorite sports personality.

1 month later
#3081 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Bye bye NFC championship? Really? As long as Russell Wilson is the leader of the team and the defense does their job, the Seahawks have a chance. I'm sure they will figure it out.

Bahahahhaaa. Seahawks are 1 and done.

#3087 9 years ago

Q. How is Jay Cutler like my neighbors?
A. They can't pick up a single yard!

I laughed at my Bears friends for days when they signed Jay for 7 YEARS, lol.

#3132 9 years ago

I should play Big Ben over Payton Manning.
- Said no one ever

Payton -30 points
Big Ben - 80 points!

I will still win this week but would have probably ended with 200 points.

#3136 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah, Saints took it to us tonight, great home win for them. I wont read too much into it as we go into the bye week. Next up the Bears in Lambaeu, we better be ready. Arodge has some time for yoga the next 2 weeks, limber up that hammy.

Is the bye week time for Greenbay to "relax"?

#3138 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Romo out.
There goes my season. It was fun while it lasted.

He is on the sideline right now suited up.

#3141 9 years ago

When will we see Jerry Jones carted off the field?

1 month later
#3435 9 years ago

johnny ouch.jpgjohnny ouch.jpg

#3451 9 years ago

What a sickening game last night. Needed 8 point from Payton to win my Fantasy FB league and it was in the bag, until...................... 2 interceptions with the pick 6 in the 4th quarter. I was up by 10 points before that all happen. Lets just say I woke up the kids and the wife was concerned I was going to have a heartattack. A 9-3 season when starting off 0-2 isn't bad tho.

#3485 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He needs to be suspended next week. Lions are the biggest douchebags in the league, Raiders rejoice!

I hope Suh is taken out for an entire season. Sad to say it will be just another $10,000-$100,000 fine when the guy makes over a million a year. The guy is going to hurt someone one of these times and it will be on the commish.

#3539 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A 115.8 and 118.7 rating in last years games doesn't look too shabby. Don't know what you've got against the guy, but he does the job better than most, most of the time.

I don't mind Rivers but he is kinda a derp.

derprivers.jpgderprivers.jpg

1 week later
#3647 9 years ago

Seahawks 27 - Panthers 13
Packers 31 - Cowboys 25
Ravens 24 - Patriots 17
Broncos 35 - Colts 20

#3707 9 years ago

Well that was unfortunate.

#3816 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

image-477.jpg 55 KB

So tired of seeing your shit. The loss had nothing to do with your Pats. Can't wait for the loss next week. I'm surprised you haven't put your Tom Brady pic in FS or pin discussion threads.

#3823 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

According to Websters dictionary-Monarco=douche

Or look up the following Monarco:
humble
annoying
attention whore

#3829 9 years ago

Packers 52 - Seahawks - 12
Colts 45 - Patriots 3

#3836 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

If you're exactly correct I'll give you one of my pins.

STTNG

#3853 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Don't you your get it ? It's just football trash talk (it's fun , you should try it someday .) when you go to a football stadium it's very common to brag about your team and trash talk the opposite one .....and dont forget that haters will always hate .....specially if your team is on it's way to the championship game ....

Then save the aggressive "trash talk" for you and your buddys in the basement throwing batteries at one another. Painting pinside with your allegance is getting pretty old. If we wanted your opinion of the Patriots we will come to your post. No need to go into other teams posts (that didn't even play the Pats) and j$#* off Tom Brady.

#3855 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Ummm........no.

Lol, my picks are nuts anyway, I would just be happy with the winning outcome.

#3952 9 years ago

Right now I'm giving ole Dick Sherman the choke sign.

#3964 9 years ago

Best game I have seen in awhile. GG

#4100 9 years ago

I try to watch most football games no matter which team is playing. Probably the first time in awhile I will just watch in silence and not care this Super Bowl.

Following teams I have no stock or joy watching. The other 24 I can find some joy in watching but these listed are just meh.

Seahawks
Pats
Cowboys
Eagles
Browns
Raiders
Bears
Vikings

#4160 9 years ago

"I'm here so I don't get banned"

#4167 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Lol!

#4171 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

so... this happened. lol.

BitchMode-movil.jpg 48 KB

The whinny RB who quit on a team and was worthless in the SB did this?

#4174 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

We're still talking about lynch right ?

Blout had 40 yards on 14 carries. Don't be delusional on who was the better rusher that game AND all season.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=dantebean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.