5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (88 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (41 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22172 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And the players feed off of that crowd noise as well. It would be really weird for them and they maybe wouldnt even play to their potential. Those players really get pumped when there are 60K fans screaming and yelling. It would feel like a scrimmage game with no fans.

Also, home field advantage. Having your home crowd being so loud that it causes the opposing team to burn a time out. I'll probably miss tail-gaiting as much as the actual games if they end up not opening stadiums to fans. Nothing like firing up the grill, cracking some beers, and mixing up bloody mary's at 8am on a crisp fall morning.

1 month later
#23385 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Do you guys with NHL teams in your market get your team's regular season games on broadcast channels? We do not here and I find that baffling and shortsighted.

They moved all of our pro sports teams except the Vikings to cable tv in the early to mid 2000's here in Minnesota.

1 month later
#23998 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Top Rank on ESPN again I'm really liking these fights they're showing. I want to see this new heavyweight Jared Anderson 4-0 all by knockout and this kid has power and he can box. He spared with Tyson Fury.

The heavyweight division is finally getting interesting again. It's too bad we probably won't get to see Fury vs Joshua any time soon. I'd love to see a fight between Joseph Parker and Deontay Wilder at some point to set one of them up for a title shot.

#24002 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wilder-vs-Fury III has to come first and maybe even IIII, I'm sure both will have rematch clauses.

True, but the way Wilder got slapped around in the 2nd fight I was hoping that would make room for some fresher match ups. I'm also in the camp that thinks Fury won the first fight, even though he got knocked down a couple of times.

3 weeks later
#24309 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

College football is so gross.

I attended the University of Nebraska when they won championships in the 90's. The things that you see when you are actually around a program like that soured me on college sports forever. All of the rumors you hear about big time college football programs are true. The culture is awful and it is perpetuated by department heads, administrators, and boosters.

4 weeks later
#24613 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm sure that I am and I wish I could watch Joe Burrow this year but using sports as a platform to Express your political and racial views especially during the National Anthem is just something that I can't bend on. I honestly hope they go bankrupt for allowing this.
It will all change back once it starts affecting player and owners salaries. I cant wait for that day to happen. Unfortunately by the time it does there will be a lot of fans who wont come back because they will realize that sports wasnt as important to them as they thought. I love sports but I'm doing fine without them.

Yawn. For someone who constantly calls other people pussies you sure sound an awful lot like one.

1 week later
#24985 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did you seriously take acid back in the day with an eye dropper?!
Maybe I been looking at Bengals Nation all wrong!

You can still get it liquid form, uh... or so I've heard.

4 weeks later
#25988 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lomachenko vs Lopez coming on ESPN this si going to be one of the best fights in the last 5 yrs. 10pm-1am

I'm pumped for this one Russ!

1 week later
#26276 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

While Budda Baker's interception was great, DJ Metcalf is damn fast, I can't believe he caught up with him. Oh geeze, Seattle holds. Why didn't Arizona go for 3? Good to see Seattle's D finally looking better.

I just saw that play, holy cow what an athlete.

#26282 3 years ago

This game is nuts. Arizona iced their own kicker.

1 week later
#26514 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone catch that bizarre Ortiz/florez fight on PBC fight night?

Looked like a dive to me.

2 weeks later
#26908 3 years ago

The turnover bowl. This is comically bad.

#26922 3 years ago

Holy shit what a terrible fake punt.

#26930 3 years ago

Lmao, poor Randy.

#26970 3 years ago

The county they are in has put an order in place that bans contact sports for the next three weeks.

1 week later
#27146 3 years ago

The most Bills thing ever.

1 week later
#27404 3 years ago

No one wants to win this one.

1 week later
#27587 3 years ago

Another rough day for kickers.

1 week later
#28114 3 years ago

Wow, this is some sloppy play.

1 month later
#30530 3 years ago
4e2dro971yg61 (resized).jpg4e2dro971yg61 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#33267 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Someone should play "Georgia on my mind" at the start of every Crimson Tide game

Russ, did you watch the Fury vs Wilder fight?

#33316 2 years ago

This is hilarious

#33323 2 years ago

Unbelievable, this game is bonkers

2 months later
#36446 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

John Madden dead at 85. I watched his special on xmas, sure felt like a living eulogy more than a doc. Sad. I was always a fan.

What a fucking legend. RIP

#36516 2 years ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

My vikings sad bit true
[quoted image]

Why would you put something so cursed in your house?

1 week later
#37133 2 years ago

This is fucking crazy

#37649 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

[quoted image]

I'm higher than giraffe balls right now and I can't stop watching this. Hilarious!

1 week later
#38211 2 years ago

That was a great game!

#38428 2 years ago

Hahahah, get fucked Brady!

#38628 2 years ago

One of the greatest playoff games of all time, incredible.

#39018 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lol wish I was but no I have to work both days. I'll be checking in on the score and of course tape game to watch "win" I get off.

Take the damn day off bud, you deserve to watch this live!

#39465 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who Dey just got home and can't wait to watch the Bengals game. Lord it was next to impossible to work tonight I must have screwed my matrix up 2 or 3 times. Great damn day for Cincy fans!!!!
[quoted image]

If you tell us you have to work during the Super Bowl I will drive to Ohio and burn that store down. Congrats my man!

#39642 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bleu Cheese recipe. [quoted image]

Former chef here. This recipe looks good, but I'll give a couple of tips. Add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, add a little more mayo, and do not mix this in a blender. Whisk the dry ingredients into the sour cream and mayo, then add the wet ingredients and whisk again, then hand crumble the blue cheese into your desired chunkiness and stir together with a spoon or spatula. Do make sure to refrigerate over night. If you really want to take it up to the next level, I'd suggest making the mayo from scratch.

#39737 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Twitter is already calling them the commies, so that's fun.

Haha, the meltdown is in full force all over the internet, poor snowflakes!

#39746 2 years ago

Looks like the new era will be shrouded in controversy as well once the mannequin gets hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit for staring at this lady's chest.

fark_RXctoB55On4ZyJ-2IHobBexBvIM (resized).pngfark_RXctoB55On4ZyJ-2IHobBexBvIM (resized).png
1 week later
#40518 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm checking my pirate stream site and there's exactly one NBA game today... no hockey or anything else (well I guess the monobob channel).
Worst month of sports - mid feb to mid march. Then at least the madness starts.

There are four NHL games tonight

9 months later
#48391 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Halftime show sucked as usual - why are they unable to find musicians that can actually sing instead of disguising it with some crappy Solid Gold choreography

fark_L4EAkspTwX34i9jhx9Ja65kIs9E (resized).jpgfark_L4EAkspTwX34i9jhx9Ja65kIs9E (resized).jpg
10 months later
#60836 6 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Whats going on Levi,Your too quiet.Lets jinx this thing.

He's in the UK currently commentating a pinball tournament on stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/backhandpinball

3 months later
#68341 3 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

IPAs are still the vast majority of the beers on tap in most of the local breweries here. I hate it.

IPAs pay my mortgage, I love them!

#70154 3 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Portillos beef sandwich and playoff football, Life is good!
[quoted image]

Had a beef and sausage combo with sweets and hots, and a side of onion rings for lunch today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.