pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (83 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (36 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcrowe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32220 2 years ago

MNF - Derek Carr moving the ball into field goal range with 37 seconds left and no time outs left was unbelievable. He looked crappy in the first half but his second half performance was quite impressive. Derek Carr is perpetually underrated because the Raiders haven't had a decent defense in decades, so they usually lose close games.

Can anyone stop Darren Waller? Steelers will have to try next week - we'll see.

The MNF game between the Ravens and Raiders was one of the best games I've seen in a while.

#32222 2 years ago

Haha - amazing that a man of his means can't pay someone to fix his hair. Truly one of the great mysteries of the NFL.

#32485 2 years ago

Derek Carr sliced the vaunted Steeler defense. I love it.

1 month later
#33689 2 years ago

Even with all the injuries and Mayfield out, I still think the Browns will win this game. The Broncos can only score points against weak opponents. When they play a team with a decent defense, their offense struggles. The Broncos were 3-0 at one point because they opened the season with the Giants, Jaguars and Jets. When they ran into some solid opponents (Ravens, Steelers, Raiders), they got rolled over by each of those teams.

Denver may have a little more success against the Browns because of all the injuries, but I still think the Broncos will struggle to score against Cleveland's stout defense.

3 weeks later
#34514 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Swear to God Roethlisberger is a corpse and the fucking AFC North does whatever they can to hand him the division

Pittsburgh seems to back their way into the playoffs every year. It looks like it may happen again even though Roethlisberger is one of the worst QB's in the NFL and the Steelers are an average team at best.

Congratulations to the Dolphins though. They did to Jamal what the Raiders did to him week 1 - blitz the hell out of him and take him out of his comfort zone. It's a risky strategy though. If you miss on the blitz, it could be 6 points going the other way.

3 weeks later
#35660 2 years ago

Haha - translation: "No no, we played crappy, the Patriots don't deserve any credit, especially not Bill."

I've never seen this many teams bunched up together with between 6-9 wins in the AFC, and with 5 regular season games to go, this could get very interesting. Even the Patriots can't rest with 9 wins - lots of stuff will change over the next 5 weeks (at least I hope).

3 months later
#41597 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:Ok so the Raiders traded a first and second round pick to make Devonte the highest paid reciever. Is there a team that wants to one up that?

In today's NFL, the Raiders got a good deal. They would have been fools not to take Davante. I don't see too many teams being able to stop that stacked Raider offense next year.

#41680 2 years ago

With all the talent funneling to the AFC, does anybody even care about the NFC any more?

#41704 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You mean the home of the super bowl champions, two years’ running?
Probably not.

You’re living in the past.

3 weeks later
#41974 1 year ago

How long is the NFL going to allow Daniel Snyder to be an owner? It's a bit ridiculous that he is allowed to stay and continue to make the NFL and his own team look like fools.

If that crooked bastard won't be banned from NFL ownership, then I guess anything goes in the NFL, including stealing money from the NFL coffers.

#42023 1 year ago

I have a lot of beefs with everyone here, I'm a Raider fan. This could be like Festivus.

1 month later
#42546 1 year ago

Very little information coming out about what happened yesterday in the Gruden lawsuit against the NFL - Gruden won. Judge Nancy Allf ruled in favor of Jon Gruden, denying the NFL's motion to dismiss the lawsuit and motion to force it into arbitration.

Goodell is now going to have a harder time railroading certain teams (Mark Davis and the Raiders) while protecting certain other teams (Dan Snyder's Commanders). The NFL and Goodell aren't going to like it, but this lawsuit is going to court, not arbitration. Things will continue to get more ugly in this case from the NFL's standpoint, when the real details come out in court.

Seems like the press and the NFL are staying real quiet about this development.

#42563 1 year ago

Different old, decrepit venue, but I saw the Grateful Dead at JFK in Philadelphia on 7/7/89. The fire marshals didn't want to let the show go on because of the compromised structural integrity of JFK with 100,000 fans. They decided to let the show happen because I think they were afraid of rioting angry fans. We didn't realize it then, but it was the last event to ever take place there, with good reason. That place was ready to fall down. Had it been AC/DC or the Who, it probably would've crumbled.

Most of us were too intoxicated to be worried about being crushed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcrowe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=bcrowe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.