tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14350 4 years ago

Could 2019 be the year of the 49ers again !
3-0 haven't happened for the last 30 years, one could say that the first 3 games were not against the hardest teams, and they did get lucky with the Steelers missing Roethlisberger, but hey I would surely love to see them in the playoffs again, and who knows, at SuperBowl !

#14371 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That AFC title game was one of the most frustrating games I ever watched.

Couldn't agree more with you.

1 month later
#15560 4 years ago

Miracles do happen, the 49ers are now the only undefeated team!

#15569 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Baltimore is going to be tough to beat this year....it will all come down who can stay healthy...the good news with the Niners is they have 4 starters on offense out the last 3 weeks, and they get all those guys back soon. Losing one of their line backers for the season stings a bit. Their schedule get pretty tough the second half of the season...Seattle twice, Rams (Home), AZ (Home), at Baltimore, at New Orleans, at Atlanta, and GB (Home) ... I'd be happy if they go 4-4 the last 8 games.

Seattle next monday will be a great indication on how the second half of the season is going to unfold. And Baltimore will be a moment of truth their game against the Patriots was my favorite this season.

1 week later
#15678 4 years ago

I really hoped Chance Mc Laughlin would deliver on that kick, even more after his first miracle kick that sent the 49ers to OT.

Speaking of a career change quick moment this was definitely the one. I hope they give him another chance.

#15685 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28067012/teams-invited-colin-kaepernick-workout-saturday?platform=amp
Think anyone will pick him up? The only team I can think of is maybe the Bears?, but I just don't see it. I'm not sure how effective he could be after not playing for three years, and it's mid season, so he probably wouldn't be ready to play for a few weeks at least.

It's hard to tell if it's sports or corporate politics related as the NFL is still launching multiple attempts at gaining back credibility. But in any case Kaepernick is an awesome quarterback and has a lot to bring to the game, it would be great to see him play again.

#15687 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I wasn't following closely, but wasn't he mediocre the last year or two in SF? Or did you put that down to mismanagement and a bad o-line?

His last 2 years were terrible, but his first 2 years were on a whole different level, Superbowl in 2012, NFC in 2013. 2012 SuperBowl is still an incredible time, Kap took over as QB mid season, and delivered all the way.
I believe his last year with Harbaugh was plagued by his sudden super star status, and how he completely lost any kind of humility, then a casting mistake with Tomsula the next head coach who was a complete failure. At that point the 49ers management was most likely upset and done with him, Kap put the last nail on his coffin with the kneeling thing.

But still, when you look at the many QB failures this season shows, I do believe Kap could deliver for many teams.

#15689 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm
He has a career rating of 88.9, completion % of 59.8, and a 28-30 record.
He basically had 2 1/2 good years out of 6. He hasn't played in 3 years, so none of this matters because he will never play again.

I could totally see him play for Chicago, they don't have any valid QB options right now, they keep drowning and Trubisky won't come out of the hole he is in. But I agree the odds to see Kap again on the field, are lower than low.

#15715 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Am I wrong or do I remember him wanting more money than SF was willing to give him so he chose to be released to sign with another team and no one wanted him at the time for the money he wanted?
If I remember correctly, he would have always had a job anyway at SF, had he not wanted more money than they wanted to pay.

No that’s not what happened. He opted out of his contract because he knew the 49ers were firing him.

#15859 4 years ago

Whatever way the 49ers pulled it out, they pulled it out !

But it’s starting to be concerning for the next games this season.

1 month later
#19399 4 years ago

A playoffs season without the Patriots, that's a big first for me !

#19407 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh, they made the playoffs. Even hosted a game.
I won $10 on the spread and another $15 against $10 when the Titans won outright.
Wish they were playing next week too.

A shorter playoff than usually.

Speaking of the Patriots what do you think of the Brady going to the Raiders rumors ?

#19791 4 years ago

I’m happy the 49ers won but I’m very worried for the next round. They showed some dangerous weaknesses but got lucky the Vikings were completely absent.

#19807 4 years ago

Someone has to put the Ravens out of their unexpected misery.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.