iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (60 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (13 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monarca1091.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#996 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Monday night should be a great showdown, Saints need to bring it, who dat?? Go Saints!

I totally agree ....Seahawks haven't faced any good teams this season that's why they have a good record but they will finally face a team that is worthy ......they are hyped up about their record with wins over the worst teams in the nfl falcons , texans , titans , Vikings, buccaneers , jaguars and the list goes on.....but Seahawks are going to start lossing because they are facing the saints this weekend , the 49ers and cardinals started slow but are finishing strong specially the red hot cardinals .....and giants are team that surprise teams once in a while .....tell me about it I'm a huge patriots fan so I know .....

#1004 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I will have to disagree. Carolina is a very good team. San Francisco, Indy, and Arizona are also good teams with winning records. All four of these are playoff contenders. You don't get to the playoffs or have a winning record if you are not a good team.

Yes they are good now but when the season started panthers , and 49ers where 0-2 they didn't have their s*#% together and you said it look at them now .....I think we're going to start seeing Seattle loss a couple of game from now on just wait and watch .......

#1054 10 years ago

Another amazing win for my patriots !!! This team is unstoppable .......to pats !!!

#1120 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

New England is struggling at Home with the Browns?

But we took the win , I though Seahawks were going to roll over the 49ers ? Get just to it because there's more of that coming for Seattle .

#1121 10 years ago

No team can stop the patriots this year !!!

#1177 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

At least i called the upset in my fantasy league. I think this is the week of upsets. Happens every year.
Denver was ripe for the taking, believing their own press. Look for washington over atl, miami over NE, minn over philly, yes, you read correctly, minn over philly, and cleveland over chic.

Lol.........Dolphins over the amazing patriots ? Yeah only in your fantasies.

#1204 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

apology accepted...

I had that one coming .

#1216 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Reptiles don't sweat.

Lol...

1 week later
#1372 10 years ago

Patriots all the way !!! No giants to ruin our parade .

#1379 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah now it's just everyone else in the playoffs to do it. Brady couldn't win with his gimped gronk a few years back and he certainly won't do it without him entirely drawing double coverage. And since they can't and never have been able to run the ball like a real NFL team, secondaries are going to have a field day.
Player Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
Stevan Ridley 166 699 4.2 23 7
LeGarrette Blount 129 583 4.5 47 5
Brandon Bolden 55 271 4.9 46 3
Shane Vereen 42 205 4.9 21 1
LeSean McCoy nearly has more yards than the entire patriots run game. Has a longer average, more all purpose yards...
As soon as Brady retires, the patriots won't see the playoffs again until the flying car becomes mainstream.

Yeah your right grok did everything to win the patriots vs ravens game ....what was I thinking ? Lol

#1404 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The ravens SUCK. They are barely a .500 team. The pat's only win against a team with a real winning record is the game vs. Denver and the pat's didn't win that game, denver lost it. And they lost to shit teams like the Jets and the Dolphins. Yeah they are contenders. Put the pipe down

Just to remind you ravens are the champions , and we also beat the saints and steelers .

#1405 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Payton Manning is without doubt one of the best QB's in history but, even Superman has a weakness, and Payton's is Pass Rushers, he does not play well when pressured period.

And that kryptonite is called Tom Brady !!!!

#1419 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The steelers are bad as well (yet some how still mathematically in it). If those 2 games are how you rate a team it's time for a realization. . The jets beat the pats. Are they a better team than the pats?

This year ....YES!!!

#1420 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The steelers are bad as well (yet some how still mathematically in it). If those 2 games are how you rate a team it's time for a realization. . The jets beat the pats. Are they a better team than the pats?

Besides we beat the dolphins , ravens , steelers, broncos , saints which all are playoff contenders , and lost two very close games to another 2 playoff contenders bengals and panthers that by the way the panthers game was a game that was stolen by that stupid ass ref . So I think they did great this season and by the way to answer your question if pats are better than the jets .......Yes , just look at the Super Bowl wins and apperances . BOOM !!!!!!

#1444 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Living in the past now are we? I'll add that the Jets never lost a Superbowl. They have a 100% win record. The Pats got blown out twice and lost their last two to the same team. BOOM!! No body but you wants this team to win.. They have no class.

I was asked if they patriots were better than jets so I went back to history and yes they are . Living in the past nope ....like I said looking forward all the time , and jets only had 1 Super Bowl apperance in 1968 vs the Baltimore colts and won Super Bowl 3 (wow!!!! That's a very long time ago ) , patriots 7 apperances 1986,1997,2002,2004,2005,2008,2012 .......3 won and 4 lost . I don't want them to win ....they WILL win this year and they are in their class of their own . Dolphins have class ? What have they won latetly ??????? ( I'm only hearing crickets now .) BOOM!!!

#1445 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Seahawks will face a great defense should they meet Cincy in the Bowl.

And don't forget the cardinals if they make playoffs

#1458 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK then, forget the Jets and tell us how the Patriots are better than the Niners, Packers, Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Colts, Redskins, and Browns using your formula including all NFL titles.

For me they are,because that's the team I root for . It's all trash talk to,get hype for the the weekend . Go patriots !!!

It's like you you like dolphins and I bet if your team was doing well you would be excited about it also.

#1459 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

For me they are,because that's the team I root for . It's all trash talk to,get hype for the the weekend . Go patriots !!!
if the dolphins were to be where the patriots are right now you would be excited and defend your team from people that talk trash about your team right ? .

#1463 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

The Hawks have prepared well this week for the Rams.
They know what is at stake in this game.(Home Field through the Playoffs)
Any mean something game the Hawks never disappoint.
Go Hawks!

So last year you guys only wanted to make it to the conference championship game ? And in Super Bowl 40 you guys only wanted to participate on the Super Bowl to loose it against the steelers ? GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

#1464 10 years ago

If cardinals wins vs 49ers the cardinals are going to be the surprise team in the playoffs .

#1468 10 years ago

Great comeback O-din ..........

#1472 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

All I can say about Brady is the guy almost lost a Super Bowl to the Panthers with Jake Delhomme at the helm. You know, honestly, I'm secretly hoping for a repeat matchup this year, just so we can get some M-F VENGEANGE.

Take a number and get in line everyone wants a piece of the patriots ......but instead of revenge you'll get another upset.......

#1473 10 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

So as a Patriot fan, you wanted to go to and lose your last 2 Super Bowl appearances? Haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate. Coincidence?

No like I've been always saying "always looking forward " they won us those Super Bowls fair and only lost them by 4 points and the other by 3 points we didnt get blown away , and we can't win them all but it would've been nice do. This year I'm very certain we will get a Super Bowl championship .

#1475 10 years ago

Panthers got lucky because of that bs peewee football referee call , but you will need help from a reff to take another win from us .

#1488 10 years ago

Can't belive steelers are still alive .....and cardinals lossing vs san fran ...

#1492 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

My only frustration is not putting you on the ignore list the second you started trolling. But that's fine, you want to be a one dimensional fanboy...fantastic. Have at it. Just do me a favor and go tell Tom how you really feel for him, before you murder him in the alley.

Keep barking doggy ...... sorry but my sexual interest are not the same as yours ....were not all like you ..

#1493 10 years ago

Awwwww.......how cute .....tag team!!!

#1497 10 years ago

I cant stop laughing good one centerflank very very funny

#1572 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Pfft. We got nothin on you and your chick

image.jpg 22 KB

image-813.jpg 45 KB

Lame comeback .......and what a great game did the packers had , so all this shit doesn't make sense .....

#1579 10 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm going to guess that you're attempting to point out your homosexuality, since I'm his wife. Congratulations on making sure that everyone knows this very personal detail about yourself - however I'm not sure that a football thread on a pinball forum is exactly the correct place to be doing so.

Another barking dog .....it doesn't make any sense but ok...uhhhhhh You win ?

#1586 10 years ago

Congrats centerflank on that game ....where all those packer haters that were trashing the packers earlier? Quiet like a f%}#*n church mouse ......and man I'm still laughing of that picture of those guys . Lol

#1596 10 years ago

Looks good to me without any giants in there.....

#1679 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Sanchez may be available.

Sanchez would be a good QB for Dallas .

#1714 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I hope they paid her good to wear them ugly ass colors!

Really? Who cares about the color she is wearing , that's the last thing you would notice in this picture ....

#1726 10 years ago

Saints over eagles.....
Chiefs over colts....
Chargers over bengals......
49ers over packers but really want the packers to win ....

#1727 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Let's see what it's like in NY for this years Super Bowl. We need a frickin blizzard!

The upside in this story is one of the two team that will be in the superbowl knows how to win in the snow ......
GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

#1745 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Monarca,
Are u sure about those picks?
You've got the away team picked in all 4 games.
Don't get me wrong. I hope the Saints win, but they are more of an indoor team, and they sorta sucked on the road this year.
Go Saints!

I feel confident on those picks ....but anything could happen ......I think saint will beat eagles ....eagles bearly made it ......

#1747 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Saints are not good away from the SuperDome. In fact, they have been bad. Philly has been one of the best teams in football over the last half of season. I am not sure who wins, but neither team winning would surprise me in the least.

Hey gambit do you think patriots will make it to Super Bowl?

#1750 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

They have a good shot. I would guess that they get Cincy in the Divisional round, and then on to Denver. I don't trust Cincy or Dalton to do anything other than be Cincy and Dalton. Pats beat Denver once, and Manning is just not himself in super cold weather - regardless of what he says or did once.

I Agree.

#1751 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You Pat fans are praying for that, Pat's worst nightmare is facing that defense again, can't say I blame you but we will see you next.........

14-8 all time ...in favor of the amazing patriots !!!!! ....so bring those kitties to our stadium if get pass the surprising chargers, and we learn from our mistakes and don't do them again so were ready for Super Bowl time .....

#1758 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Making it there is half ass goal, remember?

But I feel very confident that my team has what it takes to win it ....

#1762 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

As do every other contender. I wish I was so sure about the Chargers. I'll just wait and see. Maybe they will surprise us all.

Well they are the surprise team this year , I think they have a very good chance to beat those kitties, and they beat the chiefs twice this year, chiefs were tought this year ....

#1772 10 years ago

Brady is ready for anyone ....bring it on ....

#1868 10 years ago

Anxious to know our next victim ......go patriots !!!
Colts? or Bengals ?
If we get the colts their Luck is going to run out .....
And if we get those kitties they are going to be tamed this time .

#1929 10 years ago

Congrats O-din on your victory today !!!!

#1936 10 years ago

49ers will crush panthers .....

#1939 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Saints over eagles.....
Chiefs over colts....
Chargers over bengals......
49ers over packers but really want the packers to win ....

Just missed one game by 1 point .....

Congrats to all the fans who are still in !!!!

#1941 10 years ago

Next week predictions ......

Patriots over colts .....
Chargers over broncos....everybody will disagree on this one but chargers beat them twice this season,so they know the formula to beat these guys .
49ers over panthers ......
Seahawks over saints .....

#1945 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Did anyone else call it like I did?

Nice !!!!

#1970 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Chargers and Broncos split the games during the regular season, but the Chargers run is coming to an end next weekend. I can't stand Rivers, he's a cocky dude and Manning is going to shut his pie hole.

And then Brady does it to Manning .......classic

#2014 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Panthers are going to hand San Fran an Ass whoopin.. You heard it here first. Kapernick isn't even in the top 15 in QB's in the league. He's a one trick pony. He can run. So could Vick (better than kaepernick) and look where he is.. I'll say it again, running QB's have no place in the nfl. Kaepenick is Tebow just less god and more tats

Kapernick not a top QB ? What league are you watching ? He made it to the Super Bowl last year , and it looks like he's going there again , he can't be compared to Vick, where is Vick now ? Or better yet where is he going to be next year? Colin has his job secured , they even thru Alex smith to another team because how good this guy is ....and Alex is a great QB .

Corolina panthers will get beat in their stadium this week ....

#2031 10 years ago

TD patriots .......

#2036 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Colts sucked tonight but they have a bright future. Go Broncos!

Colts are good , but can't be matched against the patriots.....chargers , broncos , Seahawks , 49ers, panther who will be our next victim ?

#2102 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I am sorry you guys feel this badly towards the 49ers. To be honest, this is the worst I have seen them but I think the Panthers brought this out of them. I like clean, well played football but this game was an amazing win but the fighting was on both sides evenly.

When you have an awesome life , you have haters, you have an awesome team , you have haters. That's how life is .
Here's something for those 49ers haters .....enjoy ....
WANNA MEET NILROC,DEACONBLOOSE,PORKCHOPEXPRESS,CENTERFLANK SEE THIS VIDEO I KNOW THEY ARE HERE SOMEWHERE ......LOL

BY THE WAY DANTEBEAN CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN , AND SEE YOU IN THE SUPERBOWL ....BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO GET PAST THESE Denver ponies , and Seattle seagulls.......

#2103 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Did you see the pats game? Holding leg trips etc. All no calls and it was so blatant the announcers were questioning things. The officiating is simply a joke. Going back to SD beating KC it has been a pretty terrible year of officiating.

Uhhhhhh you posting football stuff? Funny I thought you wanted to talk about pinball only ? and that OT option should be removed, that If we wanted talk about football we should go to a football forum......just thought it was funny to see you post here .

#2106 10 years ago

Centerflank is a cool I like him too , but i agree there are some people with issues here .......go patriots ...

image-838.jpgimage-838.jpg
#2119 10 years ago

Our team is better and even our cheerleaders !!!!

image-794.jpgimage-794.jpg
#2122 10 years ago

Here's another example .....for those old folks that need their glasses....

image-342.jpgimage-342.jpg

#2154 10 years ago

s

Quoted from RobT:Broncos are in a tough situation since they have basically lost their two best defensive players. I'm pulling for them, but I expect the stupid Pats to win that game.
Pulling for the Seahawks too, but their offense is sputtering in a big way in the last 4-5 games. If Wilson doesn't have a really good game, the Niners will prevail.

Quoted from tilt-master:

Pats have been without their two best defensive players for half the season, just sayin

Exactly !!!!!!! Haters don't even know what excuses to make up.....

#2158 10 years ago

All I know is that's going to be a great game ......

#2159 10 years ago

After Sunday Denver broncos are officially changing their team logo to this .......

image-603.jpgimage-603.jpg
#2162 10 years ago

The seagulls are going down hard nilroc.......

#2170 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Spelling I can see is not one of your strong suits.
It's the Seahawks and we will be going down hard to no one.
Go Hawks!

I just didnt want to be rude and call them like everybody does .....The SEACOCKS!!!! There is that better for you NILROC , I know you like that better .....

#2172 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Dude relax he was just making a prediction on the outcome of the game based on some key injuries. He's not a Broncos or Patriots fan.

Patriot nation takes it very serious ......

image-474.jpgimage-474.jpg
#2178 10 years ago

Here's something I found that made me think of the SEACOCKS .......

image-717.jpgimage-717.jpg

#2184 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yep. They have also lost only one. One more for the Patriots, and they pass up legendary losers like the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings.

I wouldn't call them losers if they have 3 championships . How many does the bills have and the Vikings ? Besides this is PATRIOTS-SEACOCKS TALK .....Odin we have one more spot with the patriots, join us as your 3rd back up team .....come to the dark side of the force .....lol

#2185 10 years ago

SEACOCKS fans love to talk shit but get offended when they get attack .....that's why I posted that ....hilarious

#2189 10 years ago

Hate us , love us it all good ......

#2221 10 years ago

Breaking news this just came in .....

image-955.jpgimage-955.jpg
#2222 10 years ago

And in other new in Denver ......

image-669.jpgimage-669.jpg
#2224 10 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

^^^^^ How cute, Monarca had some glamor photos of himself done. Where's the rest of the pics from your photo session?

AAAHHHHHH..........How adorable !!! , a colts fan want to be a bronco fan when he grows up !!!!!

#2225 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

AAAHHHHHH..........How cute!!! , a colts fan want to be a bronco fan when he grows up !!!!!

Here's BillySastard......

image-522.jpgimage-522.jpg
#2226 10 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

^^^^^ How cute, Monarca had some glamor photos of himself done. Where's the rest of the pics from your photo session?

Didn't you buy the rest of the photo session because wanted to hang them all over your house and showing them off to your friends, saying that , thats how you want to look when you grow up ???

#2231 10 years ago

1 Hour away .....

image-695.jpgimage-695.jpg
#2233 10 years ago

Scary.....

image-16.jpgimage-16.jpg
#2243 10 years ago

Can someone please pick me up from the airport ???? PLEASE ......

image-930.jpgimage-930.jpg
#2248 10 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Finally Monarca can stop posted his BS.Enjoy the offseason.

Congrats to denver broncos fans , wish you good luck on your Super Bowl game .....and yes I will enjoy my offseason like the most of the teams in the league ....

#2266 10 years ago

Wow.....and they said 49ers and patriots have no class .......I was shocked.... He was way more nicer when he was a young actor ....lol

image-12.jpgimage-12.jpg image-547.jpgimage-547.jpg
#2270 10 years ago

But a win is a win congrats to the best two teams remaining .......Broncos - Seahawks ......best of luck to you guys ....
My football season is over....back to pinballs

image-922.jpgimage-922.jpg

#2416 10 years ago

Coincidence ?

image-361.jpgimage-361.jpg
#2417 10 years ago

image-725.jpgimage-725.jpg
1 week later
#2544 10 years ago

Seahawks fans :

image-682.jpgimage-682.jpg
#2545 10 years ago

Worst superbowl ever !!!! Only one team was playing ....congrats to all Seahawks fans ....and wtf to all broncos fans!!!
Patriots would have gave them war !!!

#2546 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Worst superbowl ever !!!! Only one team was playing ....congrats to all Seahawks fans ....and wtf to all broncos fans!!!
Patriots would have gave them war !!!

Even commercials were lame !!! Only the time machine Doritos and pistachio commercial were good ....the rest sucked .....

5 months later
#2734 9 years ago

So are we using last year post for next season ?

1 month later
#2834 9 years ago

How about those bad ass patriots

image-161.jpgimage-161.jpg
1 week later
#2931 9 years ago

image-110.jpgimage-110.jpg

1 month later
#3159 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ouch! My Dolphins are spanking my Chargers big time. I was hoping for a good game. Oh well...

I'm going to feel the same way when my patriots face my cardinals in the superbowl......

1 week later
#3184 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

image-527.jpg 19 KB

image-957.jpgimage-957.jpg
#3188 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Monarca1091,
Is that who picked you up from the airport last year?

Lol......I wish......

1 week later
#3211 9 years ago

I feel bad for all you cheese heads .....you're facing the badass patriots .....

#3219 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Hey Monarca want bet on the packers vs patriots game ? I've got a LIONMAN shirt that says the packers win .

What's a lionman shirt ? And a bet on the pats over packs sure ...

#3225 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Rex Ryan is by far the most annoying coach in the NFL.

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 10.12.... 271 KB

Totally agree with you on this one .....

#3226 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

This !

lionmanshirt.jpg 45 KB

lionmanshirtinside.jpg 43 KB

Sure ill bet 20 dls it will be fun .....ill wear the house of lannisters t-shirt if I win .....but if I lose I will send you 20 thru paypal .....deal ?

image-176.jpgimage-176.jpg
#3241 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I would like to stay away from gambling for money . Do have something around the same value as the LIONMAN shirt you could bet ?

Ill buy you and ship you a t-shirt of your tv favorite show or a marvel super heroes tshirt ....

#3280 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I still am not convinced GB can beat Seattle. Better hope for homefield advantage throughout, just to be safe.

I think GB will choke again if they have to face a team from the NFC west ......Seahawks , Cardinals , or 49ers will eliminate the Packers in playoffs....

#3311 9 years ago

Odin were coming for you......

#3323 9 years ago

Have a good night Odin .....

image-372.jpgimage-372.jpg
#3341 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphins are a coming to git ya! Somebody wake me when it's over.

Ohh snap you're right.....were playing your other team next .....SUSHI TIME !!!!

image-617.jpgimage-617.jpg
#3352 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphins are a coming to git ya! Somebody wake me when it's over.

Everyone please don't wake up O-din ......

#3389 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Arizona is done. They just lost their backup QB! Oh they're in the playoffs but they will not finish as the top seed.....no way. Looks like Seattle will most likely take the top spot which will be bad for everyone else in the NFC.

I agree Arizona has a major problem at the moment with no good QB .....I really hate to say this but this could be the end of a very exciting season for us here in AZ ....If the Cardinals beat the Seahawks at home this Sunday it will be epic , and their season is far from over ....and keep in mind the Cardinals are undefeated at home , they haven't lost a game in the Nest ... So it will be a very interesting game for sure ....

#3411 9 years ago

nfc south division ......

Its a shame one of these teams are going to the playoffs...

#3443 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Whoever wins the NFC (Seahawks, Cowboys, or Pack) will win the Super Bowl.

Don't forget the cardinals they are still giving the Seahawks a hard time to win their division .....hopefully the rookie QB Logan Thomas will make an outstanding debut.....it's his time to shine ..

#3456 9 years ago

^^^^^^^^^That's the only fantasy football ill play ....... ^^^^^^^

#3499 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He needs to be suspended next week. Lions are the biggest douchebags in the league, Raiders rejoice!

Agreed^^^^

#3502 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lets play the wild card prediction game…..Winner gets to nut punch Whysnow.

The New England Patriots win the Superbowl......

And

Brady MVP once again .....

image-710.jpgimage-710.jpg

#3577 9 years ago

Lions are going to choke vs Dallas ......
sad , sad day here in Arizona ......

#3586 9 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

Well I hope it goes the same way in NE against the Patriots......GO RAVENS!

Not happening , Patriots have to much rage against this team ....we are ready to unleash our fury ...

GO PATRIOTS !!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3619 9 years ago

Broncos over colts
Seahawks over panthers
Cowboys over packers ( sorry CENTERFLANK )
And

Patriots

Over anyone who gets on our way !!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3695 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Manarco1091
Are heading to the airport?

Why it just started ......

image-982.jpgimage-982.jpg
#3704 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

One happy RAVENS fan!!!!

Are you still happy ???? Because I'm a very happy patriots fan ...

image-735.jpgimage-735.jpg

#3706 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

99 problems and the Ravens ain't one!

AGREED ^^^^^

#3715 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

YES! See what I posted just before yours - again, GREAT game!! Why so negative?? Just a game - congrats to the Pats.
Unfortunate throw - VERY bad decision - should have run on that play, don't understand it - run game was great all night............Thanks again Ravens for a fun season, I'm really shocked that they even made the playoffs, don't think they would have gone to the big game - but they are entertaining!!!

If you look at the time We both were typing it at the same time .....but relax its all just some fun football trash talk ...... ....I apologize if you took it in a wrong way

Both teams played their hearts out only one could come out alive .....it could it been either team ...I know I'm going to get crush with comments when patriots lose this season......which is not happening (again fun trash talk ) .....

#3745 9 years ago

That game was stolen from the cowboys ....it makes me sick ...how refs could change a game with a stupid decision......

#3748 9 years ago

Sorry cheeseheads but KARMA is coming for you next week .....

#3749 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Sorry cheeseheads but KARMA is coming for you next week .....

I hate the packs now ......go get them chickenhawks !!!

#3815 9 years ago

image-477.jpgimage-477.jpg
#3819 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

So tired of seeing your shit. The loss had nothing to do with your Pats. Can't wait for the loss next week. I'm surprised you haven't put your Tom Brady pic in FS or pin discussion threads.

I'm so glad to hear from you ......patriots haven't lost and you replied something about the pats ....I thought you weren't going to reply on anything until the patriots were out of the playoffs ? And cowboys are my sisters team and just thought it was a bullshit call from the blind referrers ....I've hear so much shit from you saying next week pats are out, week after week ...just admit it your football radar predictions is out of service ......hate them ,love them just don't stop thinking about us .....

#3820 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Sad to see that Peyton is done.Denver has to move on now.New HC new OC and new DC.And new QB.Seattle vs Green Bay will be must watch TV.The winner will walk all over the AFC matchup..IMO........P.S.Monarco no pictures of your dreamboat Brady in reference to this post.

Sure ...just cuz you asked for it ........BAAAAAMMMMMM.......

image-925.jpgimage-925.jpg
#3832 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Or look up the following Monarco:
humble
annoying
attention whore

First learn to read ......before you look up something up ... ..it's monarca.....(and first of all it's all football trash talk ) .....but cool beans Dantebeans .....

#3838 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Sad to see that Peyton is done.Denver has to move on now.New HC new OC and new DC.And new QB.Seattle vs Green Bay will be must watch TV.The winner will walk all over the AFC matchup..IMO........P.S.Monarco no pictures of your dreamboat Brady in reference to this post.

It's monarca ....not monarco....here's your dream boy , nagmaster

Quoted from Slugmeister:

According to Websters dictionary-Monarco=douche

image-81.jpgimage-81.jpg

#3839 9 years ago

image-761.jpgimage-761.jpg

image-511.jpgimage-511.jpg image-21.jpgimage-21.jpg
#3850 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

just when I thought there weren't enough Patriots haters...........and then Monarca posts again

Don't you your get it ? It's just football trash talk (it's fun , you should try it someday .) when you go to a football stadium it's very common to brag about your team and trash talk the opposite one .....and dont forget that haters will always hate .....specially if your team is on it's way to the championship game ....

#3852 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Hey thanks for the update Monica.Not sure why you would think I'm a Packers fan living in Seattle and all

#3862 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Then save the aggressive "trash talk" for you and your buddys in the basement throwing batteries at one another. Painting pinside with your allegance is getting pretty old. If we wanted your opinion of the Patriots we will come to your post. No need to go into other teams posts (that didn't even play the Pats) and j$#* off Tom Brady.

Hey Dantebean are you hungry ? eat a snickers ......

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3863 9 years ago

But I already know your answer .....my pinside brother !!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3897 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In the future none of that will matter. All that will matter is this-

Tyree-Giants-Patriots-Super-Bowl... 51 KB

020612-sports-superbowl-giants-w... 47 KB

That's in the past ....we're in 2015 time for another superbowl win ....

#3907 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

I'm glad someone finally said it.

Ohh my GOD. .......here we go again ....every page has someone calling the patriots cheaters ..............THIS IS NEW !!!!!

#3908 9 years ago

Nothing is stoping the patriots from that superbowl championship , not some ponies , chickenhawks, or ????? What's a packer???

#3910 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not sure, but I do know they are smart enough to no try and sell pinball machines for 30% over market value.

LOL.....

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3913 9 years ago

Ok you gave me the history tour of your team , but what exactly is a packer ???

#3917 9 years ago

// Error: Image 347996 not found //

I typed it to fast .....but anyways ....." packers ...very intimidating "

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3921 9 years ago

Arizona is getting ready to host the 2015 ProBowl and SuperBowl 49 !!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-599.jpgimage-599.jpg image-468.jpgimage-468.jpg image-134.jpgimage-134.jpg image-808.jpgimage-808.jpg image-432.jpgimage-432.jpg
#3933 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image-743.jpgimage-743.jpg
#3948 9 years ago

I just got home , and what a surprise .......greenbay up 16-0 and just intercepted the ball again ...wow.......

#4017 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Patriots will win Super Bowl. I'll call it here first. Sherman may be out for Seahawks and I think Brady-Belicheck get it done this year. Seahawks O not that good if you bottle up Lynch.

I think I called it since week 1 .....

#4019 9 years ago

WOW ......so much haters .....Lets get this straight .....It's all the NFL vs the Patriots ?

#4037 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Did you even watch the last game.
The one thing that is solid and consistent is the Seahawk's Defense .
There is no way the Pats put up 27 points.

Did you ? Seahawks are in the super bowl because of a miracle not because they outplayed the packers ...packers controlled the entire game ( until the last 2 minutes of course ) . Your unbreakable defense couldn't get to an injured Aaron Rodgers ...... We're coming for you Seattle and were are going to break you ......

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4045 9 years ago

Stupid seahawk ......MOVE !!!! On our way to Arizona ....

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4050 9 years ago

Bullshit stories just to put dirt on pats

#4054 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Are you saying the Pats have never cheated before?

Yes they cheated one season , and I don't say it was right but do you base their dynasty for that season? Then lets remember Seahawks are douchebags because of this .....

image-714.jpgimage-714.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
#4056 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

More accurately they finally got caught one season cheating multiple times (and the NFL swept it all under the rug quickly because it was likely much worse than the surface even scratched).
They are not a Dynasty by any means and I would consider everything they have done up to the point of being caught is a giant asterik and a blemish on the NFL forever. What have they done since then?

Whatever......

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4059 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Monarca1091: Giving us more reasons than ever to hate the Pats.

I'm kinda confused you bash all teams Rob no matter who it is , do you even have a team ?
And sure ill give you one more ......why not .....

image-21.jpgimage-21.jpg
image-997.jpgimage-997.jpg
image-648.jpgimage-648.jpg

#4068 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you're bringing up things that won't happen. The NFL isn't going to vacate their wins. They are 3x super bowl champs and six time afc champions during the brady/belechick (spelling) era.
What's next? Are we going to throw out the Steelers 4 super bowls during the bradshaw era due to the steroids all the lineman took? Nope.

Hey whysnow here's a comic you might enjoy .....it seems you like this type of things.....

image-435.jpgimage-435.jpg
#4070 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Patriots aren't a dynasty? Right...

If this picture doesn't answer your question I don't know what will ......

image-41.jpgimage-41.jpg
#4083 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

image.jpg 82 KB

image-784.jpgimage-784.jpg
#4143 9 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

If the NFL wants to be soooooo strict about the ball then the NFL should supply it!

Exactly ^^^^ you get my vote jjrdw for new NFL president !!!

#4145 9 years ago

Just saw Seahawks calling themselves a a bunch of raw dogs but Gronk is a scary lion and a scary lion can take down a bunch of raw dogs .........Scared ?

#4149 9 years ago

I'm lissining !!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
1 week later
#4169 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-903.jpgimage-903.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg image-895.jpgimage-895.jpg image-738.jpgimage-738.jpg
#4172 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

The whinny RB who quit on a team and was worthless in the SB did this?

We're still talking about lynch right ?

1 week later
#4180 9 years ago

Just saw the schedule ......and they both have hard opponents .....

What does a seahawk fan do after winning their second superbowl in a row ?

Turn off their Xbox .....

You started it nilroc .....

6 months later
#4222 8 years ago

guess who's back!!! .......Patriots all the way again ......going for another back to back championships.

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#4293 8 years ago

great win for my pats

1 year later
#8519 7 years ago

I think we all know whos going to win it this year AGAIN, right guys ???

#8522 7 years ago

What team im i talking about???
Thats right the one and only PATRIOTS all the way again.....

#8590 7 years ago

GO PATRIOTS !!!!!

IMG_58111.jpgIMG_58111.jpg

#8591 7 years ago

Now lets celebrate that were going to another superbowl....

IMG_58141.jpgIMG_58141.jpg

#8631 7 years ago

58418882.jpg58418882.jpg

#8659 7 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I put some money on the Falcons. I really think the Pats will have a hard time with them. I think this will be a good one.

Wanna make a bet ?

#8660 7 years ago

Screenshot_20170131-234444.pngScreenshot_20170131-234444.png

#8702 7 years ago

5 TIME CHAMPIONS ......

9 months later
#9645 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

How dumb is the Mexico stadium where players have to walk up thru the stadium for 3 minutes to get to the locker rooms? Oh you broke your leg? Tough it up skippy.
With the chiefs stumbling lately everyone is still alive in the afc west. 8-8 division winner possibly. Watch out for the lightning bolts. Lol
Afc stinks. Might have a 7-9 wildcard team this year.
Nfc will beat up on each other in the playoffs and the Pats or Steelers will be rested

The Aztec stadium is one of the biggest stadiums of the world , I've been there and that thing is HUGE !!!

#9652 6 years ago

Another Superbowl on the way for the unstoppable New England Patriots....

2 months later
#10171 6 years ago

Once again PATRIOTS in a superbowl....

fe8843bf6b0e84be7c490bba9b91999e--funny-football-patriots-football (resized).jpgfe8843bf6b0e84be7c490bba9b91999e--funny-football-patriots-football (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monarca1091.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=Monarca1091 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.