dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (79 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (32 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1969 10 years ago

Chargers and Broncos split the games during the regular season, but the Chargers run is coming to an end next weekend. I can't stand Rivers, he's a cocky dude and Manning is going to shut his pie hole.

#1971 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

And then Brady does it to Manning .......classic

I don't think so. It's Mannings year, broke many records and will cap it off with a Super Bowl win...knock knock knock

4 weeks later
#2533 10 years ago

Congrats Broncos, a record setting season followed up by a pitiful performance in SB48. Hats off to the Seahawks as they just had our number.

11 months later
#4020 9 years ago

I can't stand either team but I'm rooting for the Patriots to win it all. Would rather have seen the Packers and the Colts, oh well.

1 week later
#4163 9 years ago

Can't stand either team, I'll be watching to enjoy the commercials. If I had to pick a team, I'll go with the Seahawks.

7 months later
#4431 8 years ago

Ha ha Seahawks start 0-2

5 months later
#6518 8 years ago

Man I thought Osweiler was gonna be our future QB when Manning retires. Guess not. I think we should go after Kapernick.

#6557 8 years ago

Did I miss the news that Manning is retiring? Sanchez? WTF!

6 months later
#7211 7 years ago

Adrian Peterson sucks!

3 months later
#8029 7 years ago

Yep the reining Super Bowl champs were eliminated from the playoffs but I guarantee neither the Chiefs nor the Raiders will be present in SB 51. Unfortunately New England will probably win it all and I can't stand them cheating fucks either.

#8059 7 years ago

I wouldn't consider anybody playing in the NFL making peanuts. They get paid way too much and these multi-million contracts are frickin ridiculous.

#8131 7 years ago

I hope the Raiders or the Chiefs can do something in the playoffs. I'm so sick of the Patriots. Anybody but those cheating slack jaws please.

#8198 7 years ago

The Raiders will not get past The Chiefs or The Patriots. Sorry. They have a great defense but their offense is stuck in rookie season.

#8200 7 years ago

How do you figure that? I think they are #1 against the run and in pretty close to the top in a lot of defensive categories. Mack is a monster!

#8202 7 years ago

Whatever stat tracker. I watch games and The Raiders are gonna absolutly put a stop to Houston.

#8205 7 years ago

Whatever blah blah blah. Go play pinball.

#8270 7 years ago

In the AFC, screw the Patriots, screw the Steelers, go KC!! In the NFC, go Cowboys.

#8283 7 years ago

Can't make the mistakes the Giants did and expect a win. Good job Aaron Rogers and the rest of the Packers.

#8368 7 years ago

Ha ha, Seattle is out. The Falcons have a legitimate offense and will be a contender for the SB for sure. Now I would just like to see The Patriots lose tonight.

#8389 7 years ago

Great game! Go Cowboys!

#8524 7 years ago

I'm hoping to see Atlanta win it all just cause everybody else is old news.

#8582 7 years ago

I hope The Falcons kick some ass in SB LI and take The Pats down. Sick of Bellechek and sick of Brady. Go Atlanta!!!

2 weeks later
#8675 7 years ago

Not quite over yet....

#8696 7 years ago

No doubt Tom Brady will go down as the best QB ever, 5 Super Bowls! No go retire.

#8708 7 years ago

Didn't get the whole Riger Goodell thing, what's the scoop on that?

#8722 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Who the fuck calls a passing play in that situation?
You have the game fucking won with a FG, and you are at the 23 yard line. This is no brainer shit. You run the GD ball 3 times in a row, take time off the clock, and kick the f'in FG to ice the game.
That sack is exactly what the idiot Falcons deserved for calling a pass play. Then finish it off with a holding call. Was obvious the Pats were going to win at that point.
Belichick looks like a genius because most coaches are idiots.

Yep, this was more of a total collapse by the Falcons giving em the game. If they had went up by 2 scores, game over. Gotta hand it to Brady though, drives down for 2 TD's and gets the 2 points both times. Un frickin believable! I can't stand the Patriots, enjoy your dynasty cause it's coming to an end.

11 months later
#10051 6 years ago

That was an amazing win by the Vikings! Should be a good NFC championship. I’m hoping for the Jags and Philly in SB 52!

1 week later
#10154 6 years ago

Screw the Patriots!! I hope they lose to who ever in the SB.

#10189 6 years ago

No, it’s more like I sense.....

Under inflated balls and Philly practice spies who suck on Belechit. CHEATERS!!!

#10230 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Yeah Man, let the hate flow. And it’s Belicheat, not Belechit. If you are going to be butt-hurt, do it with respect for the greatest coach of all time, William Stephen Belichick. Or you could just call him Bill.

Belishit or Belicheat, you named it. Sounds like your his personal bitch and have butt-hurt issues your self.

1 week later
#10447 6 years ago

Congrats Eagles!! Great game. Who’s their starting QB next year? Wentz or Foles?

7 months later
#10830 5 years ago

Le’Veon Bell is a piece of shit! I hope he looses his starting job to Connor. Holding out for money, WTF? Over paid enough as it is. He fucked a lot of fantasy owners including me and I hope he ends up flipping burgers at McDonalds.

3 weeks later
#10918 5 years ago

It really doesn’t matter as the Rams ended up going for it and getting the first down. Love the call, don’t give em a chance to go down and win. Ha ha Seattle.

1 month later
#11064 5 years ago

LeVeon Bell, what a frickin tool!!

1 month later
#11933 5 years ago

Chiefs Rams rematch in super bowl would be awesome!

1 week later
#12383 5 years ago

It’s a physical game and if you leave the outcome to referees/OT then you didn’t do enough in the first place.

#12401 5 years ago

Does anybody else think having the pro bowl before the SB is frickin dumb?

1 week later
#12503 5 years ago

Yeah this game is boring as fuck.

#12622 5 years ago

Fuck the Patriots!!!!!

7 months later
#14869 4 years ago

Yes!!! The Broncos got their first win. Should really be 3-2 if not for some shitty penalties.

1 week later
#15087 4 years ago

Lions got screwed tonight. 2 bogus hands to the face penalties and 1 no call for pass interference.

3 months later
#20318 4 years ago

I’ll be rooting for KC and the 49ers for the super bowl. Best offense vs. the best defense.

#20411 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I’ll be rooting for KC and the 49ers for the super bowl. Best offense vs. the best defense.

What did I say dirtbagus

1 week later
#20812 4 years ago

Looking forward to a good game hopefully. I’ll take Mahomes and the Chiefs, with Mahomes getting the MVP

#21008 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looking forward to a good game hopefully. I’ll take Mahomes and the Chiefs, with Mahomes getting the MVP

Yep, I called it. Great game either way.

#21013 4 years ago

Pretty frickin good half time show as well. Shakira and J Lo, pretty yum yum!

#21161 4 years ago

Brady should retire as a Patriot period

#21170 4 years ago

The Raiders are going to the money and betting capital of the world in Las Vegas. They will buy themselves a super bowl before long you’ll see. Just like the Las Vegas Knights in the NHL, I think they won the Stanley Cup in either their first or second year in Vegas.

1 year later
#30366 3 years ago

What a boring ass super bowl! O well, at least I won some money bettin on the Bucs to win.

1 year later
#40562 2 years ago

It’s hockey time now!!

11 months later
#52392 1 year ago

I think Maher just lost his job.

#52926 1 year ago

I’m taking San Fran over Dallas and the Bills over Cinci. Super bowl, I’m going with the Bills and the Eagles, with the Bills winning it all.

7 months later
#59197 7 months ago

Ha ha ha ha. Go LIONS!!!!

2 weeks later
#60332 6 months ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Question for Lions fans and observers- Beaten and battered after 2 weeks, can they survive the day and beat the Falcons or do they lose today and then play again in 4 short days (with a lot of injuries still), get beaten by the Pack and the season is hanging by a thread? I tend to think the latter, but I'm also a long tortured Lions fans who doesn't think that anything good can ever happen.

Is St. Brown gonna kick ass? If he and Goff can connect today in a big way they win.

#60400 6 months ago

I’m embarrassed to be a Broncos fan. Ouch!

#60781 6 months ago

Lions looking good. I’d like to see them win a superbowl someday. This year maybe?

1 month later
#64007 4 months ago

That center push for a couple of yards should be illegal.

#64010 4 months ago

Only if you swallow it punk.

#64174 4 months ago

Dang! Lions looking like the lions of old.

1 month later
#69167 3 months ago

Happy for the Lions. Now go win the Super Bowl!!!

#69527 3 months ago

Dang, Philly sucks!!

#70529 85 days ago

That seals it. Nice job Lions!! I hope you can go to San Fran and kick their asses. Super Bowl bound??

1 week later
#71567 78 days ago

Go Lions!!!
Lion man!!!

2 weeks later
#72870 64 days ago

I’m rooting for CMC to get his first Super Bowl. He is gonna have to have the game of his life to do so. Gotta stop the Mahomes Kelce connection as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=Lethal_Inc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.