brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14079 4 years ago

> *Hm. Ben's out for the season and we don't want to rely solely on a young QB...*

"Call Miami and see if they'll trade Fitzpatrick."

> \*two hours later\*

"Let me be more specific this time."

#14081 4 years ago

I actually like Mason...I've been Pittsburgh ambivalent the last few years due to how they have chosen to run the team, but this guy has been putting in the work to prepare for this day moreso than some others out there. Time will tell, but I like what I see so far. The team woke up and played for him when he came into the game Sunday.

#14083 4 years ago

Can't we bring Charlie Batch out of retirement or something? Pretty please?

#14088 4 years ago

What are Johnny Manziel and Christian Hackenberg up to these days

#14096 4 years ago

Phil Rivers is going to be the last man standing soon. The guy has like 9 kids already...give him a couple more seasons and he will be able populate an entire offense and defense with his own spawn.

#14099 4 years ago

I can't even begin to imagine having 14 kids. That's straight up nightmare fuel. I get uneasy thinking about having just one.

#14107 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really need to stop reading about this...
But apparently he's had THREE since the procedure. Coulda been a busy week for him but I'm starting to think his sperm is simply too powerful to be contained by modern medicine.

He could just, oh, wear a rubber? And don't accept rubbers provided by the women.

#14353 4 years ago

Watch to the end....hilarious.

----
This Philadelphia man helped rescue multiple children from a burning building, and even in his moment of glory on TV, his frustration as an Eagles fan came out. “My man was just throwing babies out of the window, and we was catching em, unlike Agholor.”
-------
Video via CBS Philly.

#14370 4 years ago

MNF was changed away from the feature game of the week couple years back. Why? Who knows. Now it's just a normal game or scrub match, and they are trying to make Thursday night the power game. Totally stupid if you ask me.

#14443 4 years ago

One bright spot for the skins seems to be that Scary Terry McLaurin is for real. And he's now on my fantasy team.

They play the Giants twice and Dolphins once. If Keenum gets benched, he gets to catch passes from his college teammate (Haskins).

1 month later
#15765 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Also kicked Garrett in the nuts. Swinging a helmet at someone is unacceptable. But so is one grown man attempting to kick another in the nuts.

His nuts had protection (we hope)...Mason's head didn't.

#15767 4 years ago

Suspended indefinitely. *Edit* Eligible next season...Pouncey got 3 games.

#15771 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Total bullshit that Pouncy got a 3 game suspension.....All he did was react after Garrett swung the helmet at his QB....My prediction is Garrett will get another 10 games next year....

He will probably appeal it down to 1 or 2.

#15775 4 years ago

Maybe it's his secret ploy to get off the Browns and on to a contender!

#15881 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Had an unexpected issue and ended up needing surgery last Monday. Been laid up and not feeling that well.

They should’ve won that game. Brady’s worst stats in 8 years, and the Birds defense played great for once. Should’ve had some picks that were dropped. Either way, offense couldn’t do shit. Watching that actually made me feel worse.

Damn, feel better soon!

#15945 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Being from So Cal, the only Super Bowl champ I can remember from the area is a team from Oakland that paid us a visit for a few years, and will be residing in Las Vegas next year.
And between the two baseball teams that started here and never left we have one World Series victory.
We live in the land of there is always next year.

Cry me a river....try being a lifelong Pittsburgh Pirates fan. I went through 20 consecutive losing seasons.

1 month later
#19082 4 years ago

Brady lost that game on purpose to unite America and attempt to stop WWIII. That's the official story!

2 weeks later
#20581 4 years ago

Anyone start a GoFundMe yet for AB's bail?

#20620 4 years ago

As for the Pro Bowl, i'd love to see it converted into a futures-type game showcasing the best guys from the practice squads around the league. Guys fighting for a roster spot who would actually have something to play for. It would at least be a little more like a real football game.

#20633 4 years ago

AB is making TO's antics back in the day seem intelligent and measured.

1 week later
#21037 4 years ago

Congrats to Andy Reid for finally getting his free fast food buffet at The White House!

2 weeks later
#21454 4 years ago

I'm sure it was just for personal use. Or maybe he was planning a small get together among close friends this weekend?

6 months later
#24350 3 years ago

The new name for the Kansas City Chiefs will be the KC Chiefs.

1 week later
#24412 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I just hope all the players will behave and try to be careful so that we can have a full season.

I remember believing in the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy as well. Those were the days!.

1 week later
#24922 3 years ago

I am finally starting to think the world is getting back to normal now. The best evidence I have seen of things heading back toward normalcy was Philly blowing a 17-0 lead, and going on to lose.

2 weeks later
#25471 3 years ago

We need an NFL double header...hahaha.

1 year later
#36912 2 years ago

One rumor floating around is he doesn't want to go to Pittsburgh because there isn't enough of a spotlight there. New York media is more his/Ciaras speed. Pittsburgh is probably his best chance at a ring looking at what teams have an obvious spot for him though.

#36916 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If GB Wins it would be very hard for him not to stay and try B2B. EXpecially with Adams having to be there.

I'd be shocked if they won it all this year...isn't his foot pretty jacked up? He is still performing, but who knows when it finally gives up and ends his season. Between Farve and Josh Allen, he did pretty well for me this year in Fantasy.

#37069 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

KC is a tough ask. But history shows all it takes is a low knee hit to turn fortunes around

I love Pittsburgh sports, but Ben better have more than a 35.5 QBR against the Chiefs. Granted, the Ravens are always tough as nails when they play Pittsburgh.

11 months later
#51060 1 year ago

Our Fantasy Football finals were last week, and I was in the final. I have Josh Allen and Gabe Davis. The ruling seems to be "Sorry about your luck". Kinda sucks, but there isn't much to do. No money paid in my league, but I wonder how much this affects the money leagues and all the sports betting the NFL has ushered in the last few years.

1 month later
#55383 1 year ago
FB_IMG_1676284874566 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1676284874566 (resized).jpg
11 months later
#69215 3 months ago

My bold prediction for today is both PA teams get bounced.

#69217 3 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Man, when Philly fans turn tail on their team they certainly don’t walk.

I hope you are not talking about me. I abhor Philly sports.

#69221 3 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

what's your team? Identify yourself!
We're short on Pats, Jags, and Falcons fans

I was born in the Pittsburgh area, so that is where I plant my sports flags. Even the Pirates!

#69570 3 months ago

The one thing that has always bugged me about Tomlin is that his teams always seem to have some lack of discipline. I realize there is a give and take as a leader, but there has always been a vibe that he lets too much go on behind the scenes, and some of the players have hinted at this as well. I miss the days where if someone stepped out of line, Cowher's chin came out and made sure everyone knew where they stood. But if they move on from Tomlin, who do they get? I feel like Pittsburgh would not go after a big name retread, it will be someone who has not been a HC before.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.