tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19254 4 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Never thought I’d say it but go Vikings! After we push aside the Seahawks like a stiff arm block, it’ll be Vikings-Packers at Lambeau for the nfc championship! I can dream can’t I?

Haha. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

#19259 4 years ago

BEAST MODE is only going to get better. Cant wait

#19285 4 years ago

No love fr the hawks? You'll be singing a different tune sunday nite

#19299 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Colsen it's time to move on.Theres always next year hopefully Wenst can play a Complete season

Agreed. It was not a dirty hit, Clowney does not play that way. Hawks out gained the eagles 98 to 28 yards with Wentz playing. Imagine how good sea would be with Carson, penny and procise. Wilson will rise up again, and I expect lynch to get a more expanded role against the packers.

#19304 4 years ago

Hey col, stuff happens. Its football. Get over it and jump on the hawks bandwagon

#19389 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I call Packers by 9 this week.
Here is to hoping Rodgers gets Wentz'd out of the game 9 minutes in.

I say hawks by 6

#19444 4 years ago

Depending on field conditions, do you think the packers can stop Lockett and Metcalf? Hawks also have very productive te too. If field isnt frozen or snowing , hawks will win. Lynch is only going to get better too and GB does give up a fairly high yards per carry avg

#19453 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That's a tough call. You can never count Rodgers or Wilson out if either of them has the ball in the last two minutes and it's a close game. Unless Clowney takes Rodgers out in the 1st quarter.

Do you really think it was intentional? And, wentz didnt produce while he was in(28 yards of offense I think). It was unfortunate he got hurt, but part of the game.

#19711 4 years ago

I think hawks will beat GB, and they have beat sf once already and should of won 2nd game. They are under the radar, right where they like to be. And disrespected. GO HAWKS

#19715 4 years ago

But dont u think the hawks are better when they throw more? I dont believe GB can cover both Lockett and metcalf. And both te are playing great now

#19718 4 years ago

Should be a great game, gotta root fr sea of course, but have always been a Rodgers fan

#19719 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Disrespected? The whole league talks about Russell Wilson like he’s a God. At least a top 3 quarterback and very reliable, having never missed a game as far as I know. Their secondary isn’t as strong with the “Legion of Boom” out of the picture, but where is it that you think they are disrespected by anybody?
Whether I or anybody else roots for them to win, they are practically a favorite every yat the top of the bracket to win the SB.

Yes. Disrespected. overlooked maybe better word.

#19720 4 years ago

And wilson might be a god

#19724 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Did you even watch the Niner/Seattle games? In the first game Jimmy G fumbled twice in the red zone, and the Niners missed a short field goal in OT (due to their kicker being hurt).....Seattle is good mainly due to Wilson being so clutch...u have to put them away early or odds are your gonna lose. I would like to ya
Ya I did watch

#19725 4 years ago

Ya I did watch. Jimmy g fumbled cuz hes a choker who hasnt produced in the clutch yet. Their kicker was hurt, sea has no running backs from starting roster. I think sf is good, but believe seattle is better. All poll art of being a true fan!!

#19731 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Huh? you had your entire lineup for that first game.The second game u were without Carson. The Niners were the one without 3 starters on defense, no Kittle, no kicker, and both tackles out of the game...Niners are by far the most talented team.....what Seattle has is Wilson, and Carroll...Jimmy G isn't a choker at all...hes just inexperienced, but keeps getting better with every game

#19733 4 years ago

I just hope if it gets to these 2 teams, no more injuries and no questionable calls by refs. Fair enuf?

#19753 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Combine these two, shake with ice and you’ve got yourself a liquid PB&J...[quoted image][quoted image]

I like skrewball over vanilla ice cream!!

#19756 4 years ago

Go vikings!!

#19769 4 years ago

Nope. Sf beating em up pretty good

#19772 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Combine these two, shake with ice and you’ve got yourself a liquid PB&J...[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! I like sippin the skrewball whiskey, but with Welch's grape juice, it's really good. Brings out the peanut butter flavor more. Good call!!!

#19815 4 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Ya, we’ll be there unless somebody buys our tics on ticketmaster tonight.

Stay home, hawks gonna beat em

#19831 4 years ago

I think , hope, you are all lookin past seattle. If you look at team stats, they are a near equal. Seattle has been great on the road this year and lynch is only going to get better. I look for Metcalf to have a huge day. GO HAWKS!!

#19838 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He appears to be a decent play caller and has been QB coach before amongst other positions, wish him well.

He did put up 121 yards of offense yesterday

#19848 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Getting a big kick out of all the knuckle-draggers on social media today saying it was a bad hire based on one game. Do us a favor and watch tennis instead. Soccer? Cricket?
Anything but football.

What are you talking about?

#19856 4 years ago

My knuckles are at least 36" from the floor

#19859 4 years ago

No
No
No
Do you?

#19877 4 years ago

Great game!!

#19898 4 years ago

What's the temp at gb? Go Hawks!!

#19904 4 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

24 right now, snow by 4th q maybe

Good luck. Should be great game. Obviously, I think the hawks will be a lil bit better today

#19916 4 years ago

GB dismantling seattle. All I can hope for is a kc like revival

#19924 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Wilson[quoted image]

That's true!! He has no help tonite, again.

#19936 4 years ago

Its Russell Wilson time!!!!!!!!!

#19941 4 years ago

Hawks cannot stop 3d and long tonite

#19945 4 years ago

GB was better in every phase tonite. Deserved to win

#19993 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its not just the 49ers biggest weakness....its every teams weakness....In my opinion Wilson is the best QB in the NFC ....

Yes he is, but until he gets help on o line, its gonna be same old story. Fall behind. Hope fr another wilson miracle. Go gb , beat the niners PLEASE!!

#20002 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Injuries are part of the game...in the first game with Seattle the Niners didn't have 7 starters and they still should have won the game....I think GB will be tough to beat, but if the Niners D shows up they should win the game, but time will tell.

Not claiming injuries, sea o line as starters are terrible. Niners are the better team this year for sure

#20094 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey was looking to buy a few new pinball related shirts and found these on Amazon, what do you guys think? 'm going to order all 3.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great!!

#20300 4 years ago

Dish and fox are feuding so no gb game here tmrw

#20308 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just hook up some rabbit ears bro.

I wouldnt spend $5 to watch san fran play. rather play pinball till next game

2 weeks later
#20955 4 years ago

Hes lookin good now!!

#20958 4 years ago

Go chiefs!!

#20966 4 years ago

Jimmy Goatroppolo

#20969 4 years ago

I think it was funny when majority of sf players posed in end zone. Game was far from over

#20989 4 years ago

Gotta think these 2 along with ravens early pics for nx year, dont see anyone else really lookin that good

#20991 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Maybe the cowboys find a qb. They certainly have some talent.

Agreed. Not totally sold on Prescott, or new coach

5 months later
#24156 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Seahawks are already in contention for a title but their D was a big dissapointment last year. So I see why they wanted to upgrade this position. I agree safety not a marquee position so it really does seem a little odd considering what they gave up. They are always a good team though so it’s not the jets can expect top 20 picks out of this deal.

The hawks are known for their secondary, guys who will hit anyone coming across the middle. A big safety is exactly what they need, good trade. They have a history of stockpiling and trading pics,

#24162 3 years ago

Time will tell, 1st round picks are risky, too much money, lots of picks arent playing a few yrs later. They needed a hard hitting big safety and got it. Was lots to give up but should be big help.

#24164 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Taking a shot at Kam Chancellor 2.0.This was a Pete decision for sure.

Pretty much what I'm thinkin. Make them san fran receivers think about the hit, not the ball thrown poorly by jimmy g, haha

3 months later
#26406 3 years ago

Go hawks!!

#26407 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think its more terrible offensive play from the Niners ... u can't turn the ball over 3 times and expect to win in Seattle...

Make that 4 turnovers

2 weeks later
#26711 3 years ago

If hawks stay healthy restvof year, they are going to be hard to beat. D is finally complete and looked good against a very good, mobile qb last nite. GO HAWKS

2 weeks later
#27099 3 years ago

Hawks looked reeeeeal bad today.

3 weeks later
#27664 3 years ago

Hawks lookin pretty good and Wilson is not what he was in early part of season. If he gets going strong again, gonna be hard to beat. He's playing well, but was great early

1 week later
#28068 3 years ago

I dont know what "Russ is cookin" today, but the hawks look terrible. Very uninspired play on both sides of the ball

Edit. Lookin better now

#28070 3 years ago

Best kicker in the league misses now?

#28073 3 years ago

Metcalf is so good, but sea better be paying Lockett. 100 catches for the year!

#28076 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll take Younghoe Koo for that one.

Ha! Myers hasn't missed a field goal in almost 2 years. 35 straight i believe

9 months later
#33592 2 years ago

Running game finally showed up tonight for the Hawks

#33595 2 years ago

Well, hell

3 months later
#38360 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

3rd and 20, Cooper kupp goes for a 60 yard TD! Wow!

Kupp played high school football 30 miles from us, never saw a game, but all the highlights. Great, well rounded young guy. Very humble, hoping he has a long healthy career

#38443 2 years ago

Cooper Kupp!! Local guy, for me. How does he always get open?

#38633 2 years ago

This has to be the best weekend of playoff football ever. All four games decided by the last team with the ball.

11 months later
#50288 1 year ago

Beat trade in Seahawk history keeps getting better

2 weeks later
#51348 1 year ago

Russell who? Great Hawks win!!

#51354 1 year ago
Quoted from pyrotech:

Great day of Football. Go Pack Go Beat those Lions

If you reverse, I agree completely

#51399 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Trust me fellas, he’s probably as sick of her as you guys are of your wives.

Doubt that, on both counts

#51463 1 year ago

Hawks are in!!

#51474 1 year ago

I should downvote you, but when we beat the nooners, it will be enough revenge

#51480 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Beat the niners??? Put the beer down and go to bed...

I'll always root for hawks. But, did you really think the lions had anything to play for except pride today? And how much pride is even left in the NFL? Slim, but Sea has a chance , sometimes that's all you need. ( but, im a positive thinker)

1 week later
#51994 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I missed yesterdays Game and just wanted to follow up,What Happened ?

Ya ya, rub it in

#52240 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

This definitely feels like a game were the underdog Giants could win.

Us hawk fans can still smile

Screenshot_20230115_205731_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230115_205731_Facebook (resized).jpg
10 months later
#64637 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I don't feel very confident in the Hawks after last week's performance. They've also played a Sunday, Thursday and another Thursday in a row and it's at Dallas.

Ya, hawks might not be competitive in the next 4 games unfortunately. Maybe they can start playing for draft position

#64646 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

AKA not their HiLighter uniforms.

Longtime fan from eastern Washington, who the hell approved those neon green uniforms? Dumbest in the league

#64685 4 months ago

Chardonnay is looking good tonight

#64881 4 months ago

"He must be good at cornhole?" Really Collinsworth?

2 weeks later
#66047 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'd argue the Seahawks have the best 2 backup QBs in the league!

We need to lose both and draft Penix.

1 week later
#66696 3 months ago

#66834 3 months ago

Yes?

#66865 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What do you suggest they change it to? What happens when you fumble out of the end zone under the new rule?

Offense retains at the spot? I think the current rule is stupid.

#66870 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So just give it to the offense on the goal line? But the ball went out of the end zone.
Makes no sense. And what’s to stop running backs from “fumbling” the ball out of the back of the end zone from the 5 yard line so they can get the ball on the goal line?
Oh didn’t think of that….

Spot of fumble, not where it went out. The rule as is is to prevent forward fumbles as an advantage.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=Hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.