tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FalconDriver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54742 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That’s one each there Jack. Mahomes ain’t getting a second this year.
[quoted image]

Go Birds!

IMG_2915 (resized).jpgIMG_2915 (resized).jpg
#54801 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m such a big Eagles fan, I’ve never seen them have such a complete team and clearly the best combination team in the league: offense and defense maybe not special teams but the other two yes. I mean the best two combined O+D and they can run and pass very well.
I do think KC is right up there as well but it feels like the Eagles season. That’s not a guarantee tho as we’ve seen the Patriots lost to an inferior when they were an undefeated team. KC and Eagles seem very evenly matched. So who knows ‘any given Sunday’.

Agree. I was hoping for a Cincy-Philly match up as I think would have been a better game. But time will tell.

#54802 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Can someone remind me the reasoning behind the Pedersen firing in philly? Obviously a good coach, was it that he didn't want Hurts?

After five years as coach ,owner wanted Pederson to retool the team and it seem Pederson wasn’t there with that. Wentz was part of that equation after the 2017 Super Bowl win.

#54807 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is a rough place for me. I'd much rather Cheifs win....but Suh getting a ring is always great!

That’s what he signed on for and he will get it!

#54817 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I never understood the firing of Peterson, it seemed to me like it was something to appease Wentz because you always want to side with the players (I don’t agree but it’s really a players league now). Seemed to me it was a behind the scene it’s me or him scenario. Buy then they went ahead and traded Wentz that seemed to me like it would’ve been better to keep Peterson in that case.
It did work out well for all parties involved except Turkey Ankles Wentz.

Yea that run in play into end zone against 2017 Rams week 14 was his downfall after that injury. His chatter in locker room with other guys around him didn’t help him either. So it was time to move on.
Nothing was worse than the Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb soap opera.

1 month later
#56661 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Well, because we don't want him anymore, he has the world's biggest ego, and we likely were never going to trade him in the NFC.

For sure I thought he end up as a Viking!

#56696 1 year ago

I forgot about Shady McCoy for Eagles with like six seasons. He had a few +1000 yd seasons with his best I think in 2013. Headed to Buff when Chip Kelly arrived in Philly. That didn’t go well with him.

#56697 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Marcus Mariota now the Eagles back-up QB.

Good for back up I guess.

#56719 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

You can't fit everyone from last year under the cap. Eagles kept Slay, Graham, Bradberry and Cox (mistake). I would have liked CGJ to stay but it is what it is. 2 1st round draft picks will fill holes, especially if they trade one back for additional picks.

I agree. Cox, really?

#56878 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I agree but you take advantage of what you have on the roster. Last year most teams didn't have the O-Line the Eagles had.

Their o line must just land Elliott here. Now with Penny and re sign Scott in backfield but who knows.
Think he might end up in Cincy.

8 months later
#65946 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cowboys nation got themselves some primo seats in the aftermarket!!!
Shame on you Bills Nation! We just selling lower level on the 50 to all comers now?!
Bills fans sleeping on the Bills?

They came into town for the wings. Thats it.

#65948 4 months ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

the row in front of had been in town from Dallas since wednesday. Those are some pricey wings.

At least for the wings they seem to have gotten their money's worth then. ha

#65950 4 months ago

See what my birds do tonight up there in Seattle. I guess Hurts is still questionable but looks like he will play. We'll see what Patricia and his pencil can do for the D.

#65958 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff Eagles letting Patricia call defensive plays that can't be well

Oh for sure.

#66109 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Slow football news day, but lots of other distractions with the holiday season. Every place I have been today has been absolutely PACKED

Yea for sure. Seems all about Aaron Rodgers comeback. Yawn.

#66111 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What a dipshit.

Yea no question about it. Getting real old. No more Brady to talk about.

#66116 4 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

The fuckin announcers on Seattle vs Eagles is so biased im discussed. Very anti Hawks. Fuck Troy and his tag team boy.

They are just lost without Aaron Rodgers this year.

#66117 4 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:Heinicke has more playoff experience than Tua, right?

Almost beat Brady-Bucs in 2020 wild card.

4 weeks later
#69859 3 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Was Aaron Rodgers a weirdo with a huge ego back in 2014? I can't remember when his drama and attention seeking began.

When he started dating that Dana Patrick from NASCAR.

1 week later
#72008 85 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Boy, did I get this superbowl wrong. Taylor and Kelce should get married at halftime. Then the 49rs take care of business.

Loved the heckler at Ravens stadium. Guy yelled “you’re ruining football” to TS when she was on field.

#72013 85 days ago
Quoted from EJS:

Do they even need Usher there with talent already on site? I think she’s doing a show a couple nights before anyway just keep things going. Cameras will already be on her just set up a mic and there’s your halftime show.

They should just drop in Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake for 2.0. Ugh.

#72014 85 days ago
Quoted from EJS:

I don’t so much blame her as much as the media who is giving her the attention. I think she even said she preferred to be left alone. I don’t even listen to her music.
I remember when the cameras used to point out a number of hall of famers and other noteworthy football personalities in attendance at various games.

I can deal with her but Tony Romo for another 60 minutes. Ugh.

#72030 84 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

Those boys are like wtf!

#72045 84 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

Lamar is not a great passer. Can run the shit out of the ball, but he will never win a super bowl. I hope this game killed MPV talk.

Seems like Buff in same boat.

#72151 84 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah you cant eat that shit every week. I usually get one, or a big ass Sicilian for Super Bowl every year but that's aboot it. Although on a road trip we saw an UNOs and had to eat there after not having one around here for decades. didn't even knowm they still existed.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah they're still in east coast. I grew up with one here in the 80s...I wonder if that was their peak and they had a bunch of them then.

Yes still exist in Philly area. One closed down recently but few still scattered around. I’m happy getting a thick Sicilian pie from local shop.

#72192 83 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

What if The Lions and Ravens were in the Super Bowl. Would we have as much to hate?

If they got away with winning last week we could have called it the Stupid Bowl.

#72195 83 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nor have we heard any of our South Jersey / Philly friends weigh in on Kellan Moore?

Received stamp of approval from Jason Kelce.

1 week later
#73157 72 days ago

Would have been better with Lions there to beat them twice this year. Oh well.

3 weeks later
#74287 46 days ago

RW on the block. Shocker!

#74301 46 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry I’m not up on my player acronyms. Who?
Roger waters?

Close. Russel Wilson. You like Seahawks no?

#74304 46 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not a Seahawks fan no.
Wait isn’t RW on the broncos?

Oh that’s right! Ha
Steelers bound now?

#74306 46 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

RW will go to the Burgh

Levi, that’s Pittsburgh bro! Ha

#74552 42 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You said Wilson was on that block. That’s not possible.

Feel sorry for Steeler fans.

#74555 42 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hope it was worth losing Sequon.

F them Giants.

#74950 39 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’d probably go with GOTG in that case. I just do not like Rush very much, owned one for a few months.

So it went on the trade block?

#74956 39 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Rush is always a free agent

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Im trying to trade up to an iron maiden premium with the gotg pro. They also want next years 1st.. and two more picks from this year's draft, too.i offered some coil stops and a bucket of old balls, we'll see!

Rusty. No deal.

#74958 39 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Looks like the Steelers are not going with Russell Wilson afterall, Pickins it is

Wilson just got a new hairdo so thought he had the job. I guess he’ll have to fight for it

#74960 39 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Not shit talking , but I truly don’t even know if Hurts is any good. He’s spent his career behind a God tier o-line.
Same boat Purdy is in.
No reason to believe they aren’t good, but how can we tell?

If they just get their shit together.

#74964 39 days ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

There are 3 QB's I'd trade Hurts for in a heartbeat plus picks. Or trade him to a shitty team picking in the 1st 3 spots- two #1's and one #2.

I’m still recovering from Carson Wentz. Have to get settled with somebody.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FalconDriver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=FalconDriver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.