Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (82 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (35 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BobSacamano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24633 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well my football season is over, fuck these pussy ass MF's. If they cant come out and stand for the National Anthem then I wont be watching. Too much race bullshit also for me. Have fun unpatriotic liberals watching these assholes!

Got a new avatar for you.
WEATHER_-_Lineal_color_Artboard-26-512 (resized).pngWEATHER_-_Lineal_color_Artboard-26-512 (resized).png

Kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful to veterans.

Disparaging deceased veterans and POWs is presidential.

Welcome to 2020!

#24646 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

What if I let my dog shit on my neighbors yard to raise awareness on animal abuse. People would probably think I was just being respectful because one thing has nothing to do with the other and my actions in appearance were of disrespect even though deep in my heart Im trying to help. and I did it on the clock while wearing my company uniform, I might even get fired as Im supposed to be working. If they want to use their fame to "raise awareness" then do it off the clock. I watch football to escape real life for a couple of hours, not to be preached to. Born and raised Packer fan. No more football for me till the NATIONAL Football league shows respect to the nation that allowed its creation. Remember this guy? This is how the anthem should make us feel. This is the greatest nation on the planet but it is under attack. You say they are trying to raise awareness on social injustice but to me it just looks like they are just shitting on my lawn.

qb7yoe264fm51 (resized).jpgqb7yoe264fm51 (resized).jpg

Did you whinge and moan about the NFL supporting breast cancer awareness, too?

GYI0061913903 (resized).jpgGYI0061913903 (resized).jpg

#24720 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just giving them a chance and hoping that they stop being overpaid millionaire babies. I didnt think that they would stop but it never hurts to try right?

(edit)

#24735 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope one day that sports can separate themselves from politics and racial issues because all they are doing is creating MORE division and cutting their own throats in doing so. They just need to play the game and let fans have fun and root for their teams. That in my opinion would help bring people together more than anything because the protesting obviously isn't working.

We get it. "Shut up and dribble"!

To avoid having to write countless posts whining about "race bullshit" and "millionaire babies" (and for everyone else to have to suffer through them), why not go ahead and make yourself familiar with the League's plans:

Social justice initiatives

Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a series of social justice initiatives the league has planned, including helmet decals, a voter activation push and phrases stenciled in the end zones.

Teams will have the phrases "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" painted in each team's end zones all season long.

View this interactive content on CNN.com
The NFL will play the song "Lift Every Voice and Sing" -- known as the Black national anthem -- before games on opening weekend, while airing footage that showcases the social justice work of players and teams.

Goodell said that a number of players told him voting was the number one issue that was important to them, which helped spur NFL Votes, a voting initiative the league launched in July.

It's a league-wide, nonpartisan initiative that Goodell said "supports and encourages civic engagement and voting of fans, players, legends and club and league personnel."

The initiative will focus on three pivotal parts of the electoral process: voter education, registration and activation. Education programs have been conducted with players on all 32 teams, and Goodell said that the league encouraged teams to offer their stadiums as polling centers.

Goodell, who said last month that he wished the league had "listened earlier" to Colin Kaepernick when he began protesting during the National Anthem back in 2016, also announced that the league's players will be able to "shine a spotlight on and honor victims of systemic racism and police brutality" with decals on their helmets that bear the victims' names.

Players will wear those decals all season long.

Oh well, I guess there's always the XFL!?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

The XFL is coming in 2020 thank God! No kneeling, no players with a criminal background and no overpaid babies. Just good old fashioned football hopefully..

And before I'm accused of "bring politics into it" remember that you're the one who announced he was "draining the thread" on the NFL season.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well my football season is over, fuck these pussy ass MF's. If they cant come out and stand for the National Anthem then I wont be watching. Too much race bullshit also for me. Have fun unpatriotic liberals watching these assholes!

Maybe you should get your bones re-tested? They've made significant improvements to the detection capabilities of the machines since the 1960s.

2 weeks later
#25383 3 years ago

Nobody is watching this great game between 2 of the top teams?!

Crowd noise is the 13th man on the field. (Refs are the 12th)

#25445 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Coronavirus outbreaks already starting.....goodbye NFL season! Oh well, nobody watching anyways so who cares. :lol Go woke go broke!

FAKE NEWS!!!

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/nfl-ratings-week-3-sunday-night-football-up-01ekdjjm3y40

#25474 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Tuesday night football? Let’s do it !!

In this wildcard COVID season with it's twists and turns, why not have games every night of the week?

Networks probably have full schedules, but get the tech giants (Twitter, Microsoft, Roku, Twitch, Apple, Tik Toc Toe, etc) to stream them like Amazon does on Thursday nights.

More football = better?

Do players really need 7 days between games? They probably do need a LOT of recovery time to prevent injuries, but who says it's 7 days? Teams wouldn't play every day of the week like Baseball, but they may play twice depending on how the schedules line up.

#25478 3 years ago

XFL is coming back in 2022, but no one cares.

#25666 3 years ago

Expose the team to Covid. Get an extra bye week!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BobSacamano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=BobSacamano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.