pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (88 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (41 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14210 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can't really see any team picking him up.

XFL

#14211 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just curious, what did AB end up costing the Pats?

11 days

1 week later
#14677 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Coach McVay, how do you feel about your team's execution?

We didn’t tackle well today but made up for it by not blocking.

4 months later
#20878 4 years ago

Hoping for some Mahomes magic against the 49ers. This is from last year, I was at the game and could t believe what I saw.

#20879 4 years ago

Looks like the video won’t play...oh well. Spent the day getting ready for tomorrow. Going to have burnt ends and pulled pork.

1FB596F1-AA67-444A-87C4-B376EBC665FC (resized).jpeg1FB596F1-AA67-444A-87C4-B376EBC665FC (resized).jpegC53FF5BD-15D8-4BA7-ACD4-AB4033B4FBE8 (resized).jpegC53FF5BD-15D8-4BA7-ACD4-AB4033B4FBE8 (resized).jpeg4AF450F1-7B72-4376-9D4D-19CA2FF8B407 (resized).jpeg4AF450F1-7B72-4376-9D4D-19CA2FF8B407 (resized).jpeg
#21002 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Made my cold dead heart warm seeing Sherman getting burnt to set up The go ahead td

I am so glad to see you back!!

5 months later
#23922 3 years ago

If you haven’t seen this...

#24016 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Redskins bombshell: standard toxic, sexist workplace, harassment etc. tits commented on, asses pinched.
It sucks, and it’s bad, and it’s gross, but I doubt the league gives a shit. Business as usual. Probably happens in every nfl organization.
Stuck with Snyder forever. Pray for me boys.

I was listening to sports radio in KC, most of them thought that once this gets released Wassington will have a new owner by the beginning of the season. My guess is Bezos will be the new owner; if I remember correctly he wanted to buy a team a few years back. His paper running an expose on Washington might make it happen.

5 months later
#28368 3 years ago

If it wasn’t for the Washington owner, this would have been the ultimate Cinderella team. Coach beats cancer, Alex comes back, Chase Young is brilliant, and Heineken gets an obvious spokesman.

IMO there are 2 owners who need to be booted. Washington and Jets, the owners are dysfunctional and the teams reflect it.

#28525 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Holy crap. Feels like I’m in the twilight zone.
I know we got the chiefs and will most likely loose but my 75 year old mom is texting me pumped about football.
Life is great.

As a lifelong Chiefs fan, this is a terrible match for us. We are bad on stopping the run. I also don’t like seeing Hunt coming here on a revenge tour. The Chiefs have played everyone close this year...Browns have the formula to beat them.

2 weeks later
#29870 3 years ago

Chiefs vs Bills was a poking of the bear. Chiefs heard the non stop story of how they couldn’t finish, as well as how much better the Bills were than the Chiefs. This game was never in doubt even down 9. Bills took away the long ball going for the bend but don’t break, but the Chiefs will make you bend and break.

When the Bucs played the Chiefs they employed that the run and short game will not beat us. So the Chiefs racked up almost 300 yards passing in the first quarter. Losing Fisher is a huge loss, can’t wait to see what happens on the GOAT Bowl.

#29885 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Honest question, folks were saying the Bills were better than the Chiefs? I thought they had a chance, just like I think the Bucs have a chance, but I dont think anyone is saying there is a better team than the Chiefs with a straight face, assuming they are healthy.

It was a narrative that was repeated by many sports announcers, since the Bills lost to KC they went 12-0. The defense is better, Josh Allen is better, the Bills are better. There other story line was that the Chiefs haven’t beaten anybody coming down the stretch by more than one score and the Bills were blowing teams out.

1 year later
#39550 2 years ago

I stole this from Twitter…only my Chiefs could do this. With everything that happened I am so excited for the bengals fans!! I so want you to win it all. I know what decades of dispair and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs feel like. You guys deserve a Super Bowl!!

Since the NFL began awarding home field in the postseason to the better team in 1975, only twice has the home team lost a game in which they led by at least 18 points.

2017 Chiefs vs. Titans
2021 Chiefs vs. Bengals

#39559 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ok so....Andy Reed back to blowing chunks in the big games eh?

IMO..Andy goes for the kill shot and when it doesn’t happen, he doubles down. In the Titans loss, someone figured out that if they took a knee on every possession they would have won.

2 weeks later
#40555 2 years ago

If the Bengals don’t figure a way to protect Joe, they are looking at an Andrew Luck career. Also as a season ticket holder, the best time to enter is either an hour before or after the anthem. It is never 15 minutes before the anthem.

4 months later
#42943 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Jimmy G certainly has better stats than Mayfield: https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/stats/baker-mayfield-jimmy-garoppolo.php
68.3% vs. 60.5% completion rate
I dunno, I never watched Browns games, they've always been terrible, I've watched alot of SF games and am way more familiar with Jimmy G. What makes people like Baker more when statistically he's worse?

The answer is in your response. The Browns are terrible, the organization is a mess. Baker took this mess to the playoffs. The 49ers are a top notch organization and they are moving on from Jimmy. I don’t think Jimmy could have taken the Browns to the playoffs and I think Baker would have beaten the Chiefs if he was a 49er.

5 months later
#49991 1 year ago

Wow the NFL really dislikes Daniel Snyder. The last seconds of this game says it all; a questionable call and a no call.

4 weeks later
#52201 1 year ago

I really wanted to see a bills/bangles game…thank you huntley.

7 months later
#59215 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well I think we can put to bed the “Mahomes doesn’t need any weapons” narrative. Everyone needs at least one.

Weapons need to be able to catch the ball. The Chiefs have been known to deliver a stinker at a home opener.

1 week later
#60002 7 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

what about that completely meaningless Rams FG as time expired to cover the 7.5 spread

If I was a head coach, I would do everything to cover the spread. Reward your fans.

2 months later
#64492 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Being a OU fan, I claim Hurts but hate that he plays for Philly. The guy is flat out a winner regardless of whatever criticism is heaped upon him or adversity he experiences on the field.

Seriously? The dude has been in the NFL for less than four seasons and already made it to the Super Bowl once (and a very good chance of making it twice this year). Outside of Hurts and Burrow, what other current QBs with just 3 seasons under their belt have made it to a super bowl?

Mahomes

1 month later
#67158 3 months ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I predicted this last week, one and done in the playoffs. They have no defense past the D line. At least we're not Da Bears.

A curse was put on the eagles and chiefs when they played. Both teams have been dreadful since that game. I think they will both be out in the first round.

1 week later
#68609 3 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Harlan's giving those peecocks a run for their money.

Kevin Harlan and Kurt Warner are money!! We would manipulate MNF to synch up with them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=BigT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.