200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (86 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (39 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3811 9 years ago

I would prefer IND v Sea too. Important for me is that the hawks win against the packers.

But no matter what will happen, the most important play in this season for me as a german and what I will remember the years to come was Markus Kuhns touchdown for the Giants!^^
We went crazy in my pub.

8 months later
#4683 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Congrats to ped Gates. 100 tds!

You meant 101 tds!!!^^

#4696 8 years ago

Even so the chargers lost. It was fun to watch this game!

#4731 8 years ago

What a catch from Lockette!!!

#4768 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Don't give up Ronnie, I need another hawks fan here. I'd rather lose after a good game than have no chance of winning. And hawks have a chance

Hey, you two are not alone here!^^

#4783 8 years ago

2:40am here in germany.....I am tired as hell but....
Touchdown Seahawks!!!^^

1 week later
#4883 8 years ago

Doesn't look good

4 weeks later
#5159 8 years ago

NFL Football is getting real big here in germany. We have two games in freeTV every week and every game of the play offs will be free to watch here. And more and more people are buying all games to watch. There are fans from all kind of teams here but in my circle of friends more and more are following me to support the seahawks. The game against the steelers was such a big thing on TV that they decided to show the game against the vikings next sunday too!
Can't wait! Go Seahawks!!!!
Perhaps it's even time for pinball maker to rethink if they want to make a new sport game when they have the new technology of the LCD ready for it. This time a NFL football theme would sell better here in germany.

1 month later
#5820 8 years ago

The picture is from yesterday, playoff party in my pub. I am the one right with the black cap. We watched the steelers game till 7 o'clock in the morning. And I think today will be a long night too. Today everybody is in seahawks outfit!^^ Oh man, I almost couldn't watch the last fieldgoal try.....

12540817_1064904966875464_4663310399716096449_n_(resized).jpg12540817_1064904966875464_4663310399716096449_n_(resized).jpg

1 week later
3 months later
#6687 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty crazy that tunsil guy dropped so far. He was the top pick before Titans traded down.

There is someone out there that must really hate Tunsil.

#6707 7 years ago

I'm just curious if some team will draft Moritz Böhringer.

7 months later
#7867 7 years ago

The good thing was Packers vs Seahawks was in freeTV (prosiebenmaxx) here in germany, the bad thing is I am a seahawks fan.

I have a gamepass so freetv was not so important for me but I can't believe how many of my "firends" could watch this game to send me emails today.

3 weeks later
#8240 7 years ago

Playoffs ready, Go Hawks!!!

Seahawks (resized).jpgSeahawks (resized).jpg

#8365 7 years ago

14.1. today is my birthday, it would be such a great birthday gift if the seahawks would win today!

1 year later
#10410 6 years ago

Just not the pats!!!

#10509 6 years ago

Oh you won't believe how I feel today my head is killing me. I watched the game like every year with a few friends and this time someone suggested a drinking game: One Shot for every kick, punt and fieldgoal!
It's not often that I drink alcohol and so I was not trained for this. I am now happy for everytime they didn't kicked the ball. And as I woke up today I had to check if the eagles really won the game. I wasn't sure anymore. They did!!!!!
But nothing beats superbowl with friends!!!

7 months later
#10817 5 years ago

Few minutes ago I ordered my first NFL Game tickets!!!! Seahawks vs. Raiders in London. Words cannot describe how excited I am! I am watching every game on TV but with my job I don't have the time to travel to the USA. So perhaps this is my only chance to see and support my team in a stadium. Go Hawks!!!!

4 months later
#11897 5 years ago

The seahawks have signed Sam FICKEN as new Kicker! Oh man, I love this Team!!!!
I need a new jersey.

8 months later
#14805 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

This was a really bad call. Should not have called a penalty for that legal hit.
The ball had just left Wilson's hand a split second before contact. Was not a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Yes, it was a bad call. But after Mathew hit Locketts Head with his knee early in the game and there was another play early in the game where Russ was hit by Donald as he got the ball off and Matthews lowers his shoulder into Russ's back as he's falling back or the forearm he gave Willson at the beginning of the game. And the many times he played dirty in other games against RW or other QBs. I would call it karma, he earned this bad call. It was right to not call all this, but as long as he won‘t clean up his game, there is always the chance that there will be a call against him like this call.

https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2015/01/18/seahawks-russell-wilson-gets-crushed-packers-clay-matthews-illegal-block

3 weeks later
#15404 4 years ago

I have a gamepass. But the german anouncers on free TV are doing a phenomenal job to promote Football here in Germany. Last year they won the prize for best Sports TV Show here in Germany. Even my old mother enjoys watching them.

2EEFB1B8-B06F-4920-A2D8-B6B324125704 (resized).jpeg2EEFB1B8-B06F-4920-A2D8-B6B324125704 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#15598 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Personally I think they should do away with the London games period.

Yes!!! They should bring games to germany instead! ;P

2 months later
#19742 4 years ago

If Brown, Iupadi and Fant can't play for the seahawks, I think my team will have a problem this weekend. But no matter what, this year was so much fun win or lose. Go Hawks!!!

8 months later
#24950 3 years ago

I have a NFL gamepass, but our german broadcasters are so good and funny I always prefere them:
https://dailysnark.com/2020/09/16/german-broadcasters-reaction-to-hearing-tom-brady-curse-after-a-touchdown-is-hilarious/?fbclid=IwAR0oRLQWfchfO10nrutoJfNUSyKdQvPtLpD22amkF-CMsm1nEstxbFe3MA4

We now have many nfl games here in german free TV and they are doing such a good job to broadcast them. I am a Football fan all my life but for the last years we now have a real Football Boom here in germany cause of the great TV Show.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.