Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

3,166 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 9 of 13.
#26349 3 years ago

Zak said Dunlap was dropped as a starter because he did not make enough tackles against runners.

#26352 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballWilly:

WE ARE NOT ALONE!!

Yeah we are but that's how we like it! Someone tell us about the OL we got (B.J. Finney) from Seattle. I can go read his stats but stats don't really tell the whole story.

#26353 3 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Cowboys just signed new seasoned QB.

Going young I see!

#26358 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballWilly:

Center is his main position and we need that,

We have Trey Hopkins who is a good center but hurt right now. Billy Price sucks and looks to be a wasted draft. Hopkins can play Hart's position though so maybe that's their plan, God knows we need a plan to get shed of Hart. Have to wait and see I guess.

#26381 3 years ago

Damn as if it wasn't bad enough with everyone there, the Bengals will not have 4 of the starters on the OL today; if not for the chance Burrows gets hurt it would not be a big deal......

#26383 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I got Ravens edging them out

I think Steelers by 10 or more but whomever wins this may be the best game on today. The shakiest game I see is Cowboys/Eagles even with Cowboys QB's out.

#26385 3 years ago

Nice pick 6 for Steelers good start!

#26389 3 years ago

Loving the game in Cincy right now but damn the announcers are really bad, may as well have Max Kellerman announcing lol!

#26390 3 years ago

Go Dolphins!!!!

#26396 3 years ago

Damn so this is what winning feels like! Who Dey Baby!!!!

#26397 3 years ago

Yeah Pitt! I need the Dolphins come on baby!!

#26423 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If you're Cincy you find out what Zac Taylor wants, then triple it, and triple it again.

If your Cincy you fire his ass at the end of this season period.

#26425 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dude should be suspended for the rest of the season.

He should be suspended indefinitely and have hearing next season to decide if he's going to be reinstated or serve further suspension.

#26441 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You rename the city to Zaczacnati. Not enough. Ozaco.

The greatest living coach, or the greatest living person? Yes.

Is it too late to add him to the ballot?

Eric if you are just here to troll take your ass somewhere else.

#26443 3 years ago

When I say that I think he should have to have a hearing before reinstated. Do you think his reaction would have been any different if the Helmets were off?

#26445 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t like taking the Cleveland approach with coaching.

Well we all have our opinion as it should be. I know the players do not like him and have put voice to those concerns. Chuck are you happy with his play calling??? Maybe that's all that needs be done, get a real offensive coordinator I don't know. I too am not a fan of switching coaches but just like Ross you can't wait 4yrs to decides he sucks, his cards are on the table and they're not Aces. I know Cincy will leave him in place just as they did Shula when he came here but that doesn't help the team or the fan base. I hear you speak of Lapham all the time, you should look up his assessment of Zak, not flattering.

#26472 3 years ago

Terry was one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to know. He loved animals, people, and the Bengals even though at times all stressed him out, he never turned his back on any.

#26486 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

JJ Watt wanting out of Houston, wants a ring

JJ has waited to long given his injury history and years in the league he's on the down side of his career. I know he could still provide some help for any team but not what he could have brought say 5yrs ago to a contender. He'll get a chance more than likely if he can get free of Texans but it may only be one chance. He should contact Pitt and get a ring with his brother and yes, I'm saying Ben is going to put the Steelers in position to win another ring this year. I hate the Steelers but give credit where credit is due.

#26507 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

This is the only forum I know of where anyone actually even talks about the Bengals.

That's 'cause the other forums suck!

#26526 3 years ago

Pitt 4th quarter come back!

#26527 3 years ago

Brady and AB on the field tonight, could be interesting.

#26536 3 years ago

That was one monumental ass whipping the Bucs took last night. Brady look completely inept and clueless.

#26540 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I wont pin that one completely on Brady,

I know they didn't run much but Brady did not throw the ball well at all. His passes were either behind the receiver or to low most of the time. The Bucs defense didn't play well either but in their defense they didn't get much rest and that'll wear them down quick.

#26545 3 years ago

Joe is getting the job done that's for damn sure. Hopefully they'll increase their lead.

#26582 3 years ago

These are the days I miss my buddy most, he would have been texting me and calling me throughout the game today. Still hard to believe Terry is gone.

#26621 3 years ago

Patent AB behavior.

#26625 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Patent NFL billionaire owner behavior, and patent TB behavior (bringing a guy like that onto an NFL roster).

True, if not for TB he would not even be playing.

#26706 3 years ago

Looks like Dunlap paid some dividends for Seahawks at least in this game. He had 2 sacks I know of but I was popping in and out of the game while listening to some Zeppelin and Meatloaf. Pulled up some old Uriah Heap (Sweet Freedom Album) to listen to "Stealin when I shoulda been buying" one of my old favs from the 70's

#26723 3 years ago

I'm beginning to wonder about Mixon's injury. The Bengals site really hasn't said much or specifically said what it is. He may have spoke up like Dunlap and Atkins did which like them may spell the end.

#26726 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No way. He’s hurt. He just got paid. He’s going nowhere.

Don't you find it odd they will not name his injury other than a *foot* injury and now placed him on injured reserved? I only question it due to Geno having been on a radio talk show stating he was 100% while the Bengals were reporting him injured which he's states is not the case.

#26739 3 years ago

WTF fumble into the endzone for a touchback then brought out fumbled back into the endzone for a touchback then a holding penalty excepted and replay 4th down. This is a new one on me lol

#26742 3 years ago

I think Cincinnati would do better to just pick someone out of the stands to kick for them....pathetic

#26748 3 years ago

Zak and Bullock deserve each other both suck at what they do.

#26750 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can’t believe how many hours of the last 20 years I’ve wasted watching this shitty fucking team try to play football.

20yrs is that all??/ lol I've been watching Cincy suck since 1968.

#26751 3 years ago

Pillsbury dough boy off the upright, at least this one was a long kick.

#26755 3 years ago

Change his name to Randy Bullshit

#26762 3 years ago

Well they finally got Joe hurt and it looks like his knee. Fucking HC and his bullshit!!!!

#26842 3 years ago

Don't know if they're just blowing smoke up fans asses but Bengals site says Joe tore MCL and ACL and that his injury is comparable to Palmers, of coarse they add he's expected to come back. HC shares a lot of the blame here, he said OL was fine all off season in response to why they weren't getting any help. He also was the sole reason they gave B. Hart a 3 year extention....to the worst lineman in the NFL. I really feel awful for the kid, he truly had a bright future ahead of him, like I said before preseason it was shaping up to be another D. Klingler episode. Been a fan since '68 but have reached the point I don't don't knowif it's worth the investment anymore. I'd never stop watching football but may end up divesting my interest in Cincy.

#26844 3 years ago

LOL not hardly I've been beat up already. You may win the division and get the first rd pick too, something to celebrate. Nah if I stop following Cincy I'll just watch whomever and just root for my bet money lol.

#26921 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The red rocket is going to be running for his life.

Hell he should be used to it after all he was in Cincy with their shitty OL. Shame you guys lost whit he's a top notch player all way round even in his later years now.

#26976 3 years ago

Allen was supposed to be better than Finely??? I can't tell

#26979 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is it me, or were all the early games just a comedy of errors?

No it was a keystone cops marathon

#27007 3 years ago

Village people and most of US love that chili!

#27022 3 years ago

When you top the cut in the hill and know your home

cover cinti skyline (resized).jpgcover cinti skyline (resized).jpg
#27023 3 years ago

Damn looks like the Eagles D came to play tonight!

#27081 3 years ago

Wow it really doesn't matter what game you watch the refereeing in the NFL is at an all time low. The last 3 weeks have simply been atrocious. The league needs to look at suspending the refs or fines for some of this BS.

#27085 3 years ago

Titans are really up and down, hell the Bengals beat them as well.

#27086 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is a pretty shitty early window, nothing but AFC games everywhere I look!

As it should be the SB winner will come out of the AFC this year.

1 week later
#27287 3 years ago

3 fumbles by the Bengals, they don't want to win obviously

#27365 3 years ago

That was a damn good game. The Browns are making a statement in the AFC North.

#27386 3 years ago

Hell of a lot of fantasy talk for a group that doesn't want to discuss it........

#27387 3 years ago

Another Zak Taylor victim, Geno put on IR which is very suspicious considering he spoke out against Taylor last week on Boomers radio show. Last time that happened was when Geno and Dunlap spoke out on Laphams show and Dunlap got traded few weeks later.

#27391 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s because he was hurt.

Could be true I just have no faith in anything Taylor says after the earlier incident where he claimed one thing and the players said another then traded them.

#27400 3 years ago

Just got home from work and from the looks of the score this has been a good game. What did I miss anything good?

#27402 3 years ago

So Raiders are going with Mariota for the rest of the season? Herbert looks to be the real deal excited for the Bolts. Bengals as you know lost our QB due to our dumb ass HC. I'm hopeful he'll be able to come back.

#27415 3 years ago

Clemson dominated Notre Dame tonight, looks like the Jets are going to get something special in Trevor Lawrence with the first pick.

#27481 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Browns are good, seemed to gel after ODB went down.

Once the cancer has been removed the body begins to heal.............

#27491 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Why am I getting this feeling the Bengals are going to implode.

Cause that's what they do

#27493 3 years ago

Perfect example of why Taylor should not be a HC. 22 seconds left and he calls a timeout...for what even if you get the ball back they punt it and you have no shot...fucking joke, let the clock run.

#27496 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Sometimes team's just have more to play for: hate, pride, anger, frustration, etc.
The Bengals certainly look like they have a chip on their shoulder.

These two teams have always hated one another.

#27497 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’d disagree...make em punt. Maybe they fuck it up or it gets blocked.

Not likely, he'd been better off to let it run, you got a 17 pt lead and get the ball to start the 3rd qtr.

#27501 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

As a Bear fan, I know the frustration, but this coach brought this team to play tonight, with nothing but pride to play for. You have to give him at least another year, and I’m pretty sure they will.

I know they will Jay. I've said it many times Mike Brown and company are loyal to a fault, it's just disheartening for those of us who are fans. Taylor's players have no faith in him and have spoken out on multiple occasions.

#27507 3 years ago

Well gotta call it a night have to be into work at 5am, hope the Bengals hold out lol.

#27520 3 years ago

Woke up to the win!!!!! How aboot those Bengals. Going to finish watching the last half of the 4th qtr. when I get off tonight. Man the only bitter thing is my buddy Who Dey wasn't here to revel in it, I know he's grinnin' from ear to ear right now.

#27521 3 years ago

Posting is a pain in the arse when on my cell phone lol. Doesn't seem like I'm seeing everything or it's laid out differently.

#27542 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Hope your teams get in the playoffs and brighten this otherwise dim 2020 for all.

#27546 3 years ago

Where's the defense, both appear to score at will.

#27674 3 years ago

Damn came home from work to a Bengals win!! I had the game taping so I'll watch it here after I eat. 2 wins in a row, that's gotta be a record lol, nice to win for a change.

#27687 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn came home from work to a Bengals win!! I had the game taping so I'll watch it here after I eat. 2 wins in a row, that's gotta be a record lol, nice to win for a change.

Well after watching the tape of the game I have to wonder if anyone knows how to tackle on the Bengals defense. They could have stopped a number of runs and had several sacks if they just wrapped up instead of merely hitting the target. This is something I've noticed since last year with the difference it appears more prevalent this season than last. Happy for the win but they desperately need to correct it to move forward next season. I have to give Allen credit it was the best game I've ever seen from him so maybe they will consider keeping him as a backup next year.

#27710 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How you have not figured this out by week 16 is mind blowing.

Quoted from TheLaw:

He knewm Burrows was going to get his knee blown out before the season started...but just now realized the defense sucks. Hey, guess it keep you watching the whole year decoding new info

Wow either you have a serious comprehension problem or is it just grade school level reading abilities? If you read and understood my sentences you would have noticed I actually said this:

Quoted from RWH:

This is something I've noticed since last year with the difference it appears more prevalent this season than last.

What's mind blowing is your constant patronizing attitude and lack of respect for others as if anyone's comments are irrelevant except yours.

#27715 3 years ago

OSU has never been known for producing great QB's unless you consider maybe and it's a Big maybe Art Schlichter but I think he was better known for his gambling. OSU put out RB's and Lineman with a few receivers here and there.

#27729 3 years ago

You guys talk a good game. Let me state this. I don't send Pm's or talk shit. I've been at Pincinnati every year since it started and will be there next year and every year afterwards so if you'd like to meet me be my guest. If that's not good enough I also fish every year in Michigan and would be more than happy to make that date and location public if you're so inclined. Yeah I'm 60+ and a 16 yr vet from an era you have absolutely no understanding of so if you feel disrespected don't talk shit just show. You guys disrespected Who Dey constantly but never had the nuts to back it up, I'm offering you the chance. The constant BS gets old put up or shut up.

#27735 3 years ago

Sorry guys it just gets tiresome, you can't have a decent conversation without the BS interjecting. Same old same old from a few select sources and it's just completely unnecessary and to quote someone "it's just pinball and football" so leave the snide remarks and BS out of it. If what goes on here is ribbing or just joking someone needs to consult a dictionary for those meanings. I get along with anyone and everyone and give respect when given respect but I don't tolerate down right demeaning behavior from anyone. I also don't hold grudges or plan assaults life to short for that crap, I simply stand for my beliefs, say what I mean and do what I say there's no middle ground.

#27739 3 years ago

You have to agree that college QB's over say the last decade have come into the NFL better prepared than ever. Most of the schools now all run NFL style play which has resulted in a lot more college QB's starting faster than ever and having better results when inserted. I haven't researched but I believe the success rate has steadily gone up since the mid 90's, that's not to say the failure rate it still not considerable but I do think it's lower.

#27748 3 years ago

Big return by Buff to start it off!

#27776 3 years ago

The Pats defense just couldn't hang past the first qtr.. I enjoyed seeing that usually smug look wiped off Bill's face, high time they and their fan base learn some humility. Has it been long enough to declare Tom can win without Bill but that it appears Bill struggles to win without Tom, or do we wait a couple more seasons?

#27781 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

His defense won 2 SB before Brady was in college.
Steelers fan here, we ALL HATE the Pats; but best coach in history, best qb in history...hard to argue.
Edit: certainly handful of coaches.

He certainly is one of the greats if not the best. The only time I can remember him not doing very well was his tenure in Cleveland but to be fair he did take them to the playoffs once I think in '95 or '94.

#27827 3 years ago

Joe namath with the Jets and then the Rams?

#27848 3 years ago

With the asterik wouldn't Doug Williams qualify? I know he won a SB with Washington and Tampa bay?

#27850 3 years ago

He won a championship with tampa I think.

#27852 3 years ago

I didn't think he qualified because I thought he came in mid season for washington as the backup and won or am I wrong?

#27969 3 years ago

Cincinnati lost by a point and thus far OSU is blowing Clemson out. Looks like OSU vs Alabama for the national championship.

#27972 3 years ago

Honestly I don't think Philly has a chance to win that game, they've just been completely out of sync all year while Washington has steadily improved.

#27973 3 years ago

Sucks since I reentered the work force I'm having to work every weekend and miss the damn games. I do tape them but you know it's just not the same especially when you already know the outcome lol. That being said though I hope Cincy beats Baltimore even though there's no incentive other than personal pride for them to do so, even lees if you consider draft position in the mix. Well 2yrs and my wife will be old enough to retire and I'll call it quits again and the extra 2 years will boost my payments a little too.

#28079 3 years ago

Just got home from work to a dismal loss by the Bengals, at least I'll be able to watch the Washington game so not all is lost.

#28132 3 years ago

Smith will end up in worse shape than he was if he doesn't call it quits. I admire his fortitude and dedication but at some point you gotta just call it a day.

#28144 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys happy they kept the HC?

Fu@# no! I'm not happy they kept the DC Anarumo either the defense has never looked so pathetic, especially our pass rush. I'm glad they let Turner goes too anyone who feels Bobby (the Bum) Hart is a real player needs therapy. I don't have anything against Taylor and he may be a good QB coach he's just not ready for the HC position. That's just my opinion and I know everyone has one lol.

#28145 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Any given Sunday and all that

Exactly I mean the Bengals beat the Titans and the Steelers so it does happen, personally I think TB will win but who knows maybe Chase Young harasses Tom enough he's ineffective.

#28147 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well the good news is Jay Gruden is on the street if you want him back!

Lol hell no we'll pass may as well ask Shula to come back! lol

#28148 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I think there is a 50/50 chance Cleveland beats PIT this week.

Fact is the Steelers are not that much better with Big Ben at QB. Ben's a first time HOF and that's a fact but he's not what he was and is simply trending down in what has been a fabulous career so yeah I can see the Browns winning it easily

#28149 3 years ago

I've said it before I'd love to see the Bengals lure Harbaugh out of Michigan. I know he hasn't done well in College ball but I think he was damn effective in the NFL and he's hard nosed which we need. Another Forest Greg or Paul Brown himself.

#28160 3 years ago

Damn shame it had to happen during the playoffs for the Browns.

#28197 3 years ago

I think it will come down to the Bills and KC for the AFC championship. Seattle and GB for the NFC. Bills and GB for SB.

#28220 3 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

RWH, counting the Saints out? I can understand that since Brees still looks like he is having trouble throwing with broken ribs.

I just don't think they are playing at the level they were in the beginning of the season, same with the Steelers I thought in the over the first games they were on their way to another SB appearance and said so but they are really struggling and it's at the wrong time for these teams. I like and respect both QB's Ben and Drew but at this stage of their careers I don't think either can carry their teams to the finish alone.

#28221 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You think the bills can escape their identity?

I don't know man those Bills fans want this awfully bad and they are playing very good ball right now on both sides of the line.

#28226 3 years ago

I don't know who to go with really in this Rams/Seahawks game. My instinct or maybe I should rephrase that to "in stink" the way I've picked this year is to go with Seattle but in truth I feel it's about 50/50. Both teams have shown the tendency to be up and down all year. I'm going with Seattle only because they appear to be playing a little better right now.

#28245 3 years ago

Really sucks I'm going to miss the games today as I have to work. I'll be able to check in now and then for scored is about all and settle for watching tapes later tonight. GOOD LUCK BUFFOLO!!!!

#28353 3 years ago

Just got home from work and see the Bills and Rams won! Looks like Washington is trying to hang in there. QB just got hurt that means 3rd string for Washington from here out i guess.

#28355 3 years ago

Getting away from Washington now, they are in a must score situation right now if they want to have any chance of winning.

#28371 3 years ago

Glad I got to watch the last qrt of the game, Washington played a great game and just may have found a starter for next season at qb.

#28375 3 years ago

I think the Browns will win that game. I really thought the Steelers had a realistic shot at another SB until about mid season and since they've simply not played very well. The Steelers will have to stop the run and pass rush pressure on Ben to win. The Browns will have to get over the psychological aspect of not being in the playoffs for so long.

#28380 3 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

The Browns running game will have to be effective. If you put too much pressure on Baker, he tends to throw picks.

Yeah Baker is not great under pressure and they will have to have the run game going. Big Ben was never really mobile just big and strong for a QB but he has zero mobility now late in his career. Should the Steelers play like they did the first 5-6 games they will be hard to beat, they need to reawaken their run game too.

#28489 3 years ago

Wow just got home from work to discover someone let the dogs out!

#28493 3 years ago

The Browns look ready for the playoffs that's for damn sure

#28496 3 years ago

Browns perhaps have the best run game in the league right now and it is going to make them hard to beat.

#28537 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

championship week
Pack v Saints
and
Chiefs v Bills

Finally Bills -vs- Pack in the SB

#28572 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

rams are from St. Louis

As of late, they originated in Cleveland Ohio

#28581 3 years ago

OSU and BAMA coming on, should be a good game!

#28604 3 years ago

Damn fell asleep at half time but I see nothing changed OSU was just outclassed by Alabama period.

#28630 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

That's like a damn rib sandwich. Literally impossible!

Not when you put a Mc in front of it as in McRib sandwich

#28667 3 years ago

Bills vs Packers in SB

#28669 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I like your train of thought, but not the name of your hometown.

???? Norwood is a small city surrounded literally by a larger (Cincinnati) city whom have been trying to annex us for decades. Only other Norwood I know of is in Mass I think.

#28672 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Lol, Scott Norwood was the Bills kicker who missed the game winning field goal against the Giants in the Super Bowl.

Lol that explains it, went right over my head Jay, never even thought football lol oh well

#28676 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Good ole Ray Finkle.

Laces out Dan! lol

#28685 3 years ago

Well I guess we can say Gordon is nothing if not consistent in his obsession with ruining his career.

#28803 3 years ago

Just got home from work and see the Pack took care of business and it looks like Buffalo will as well.

#28805 3 years ago

Jackson in for concussion protocol, what happened I didn't get to see it.

#28810 3 years ago

Left straight off his foot.

#28815 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

His ass hit the ground and his head snapped back pretty bad. The back of his head hit the turf.

Saw a play back and his head hit pretty damn hard.

#28835 3 years ago

Where the hell has Levi been, usually he's posting when games are on.

#28836 3 years ago

Sucks I'm going to miss the Browns/Chief's game cause I have to close again today. This retail management is really easy but the hours suck lol, operations and production management in a plant are harder but damn you generally are off at least on Sundays. I shouldn't complain I guess, I'm lucky that my past career keeps options open for me this late in life. Might look into district mgr. and avoid being tied to location operations, just don't want to start working the 60hrs+ a week shit, left that behind and good riddance! Anyway GO BROWNS! I say that but I predicted Bills/KC for AFC championship and the Bills for SB!

#28839 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

DVR? The only way to watch a game. I record and then start watching an hour later. Usually works out to where I can skip all of the commercials and by the end of the game I'm live/near live TV.

Yeah I record them on my TV but you know not the same as I can't resist and have to know who won and read updates on my phone about the highlight plays so it's not the same thrill of live action lol, my own fault but inquiring minds have to know!

#28992 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m guessing he uses a vcr to record the games. Use SLP to make sure you record the whole game . Sure the quality sucks, but you don’t want to miss the end of the game if it runs long or goes to ot.

Agree I always record 30 min. over, I've been had like that before.

Thanks to Jandrea for sending me updates on Cleveland game. Looks like they lost a close one, can't wait to see tape.

Wow is Brady going to get by the Saints and Breeze, looks like a GB TB championship game coming up.

So Mahomes has a concussion? That means they face the Bills without him if it's true, good for the Bills!

Well that interception if valid will seal the deal for TB

#28998 3 years ago

One more game between the Bills and a SB ring!!!!

#29001 3 years ago

GB vs Bills SB with the Bills winning!

#29006 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Two actually but who’s counting

No 1 game beat the Chiefs GB will be a cake walk!

#29020 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Take it from Hollywood Vic, bills are done. It’s going to be Chiefs and Bucs with the Chiefs winning the super bowl.

I didn't think the Chiefs were going to beat the Bills with Mahomes and if he's out with a concussion then it becomes an even longer shot they win. Bills defense looks great and the Chiefs have not quite looked like last years team with most of their wins being very close, they just squeaked by the Browns for a 4 point victory.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Brees was old for sure, no Hill was another back breaker, and throw on Thomas shouldn't have even been out there.

Bree's did look old but he's had a fabulous career, felt sorry for him just before the end of the game and right after he was crying over that loss. Can't blame him for wanting to go out on top so badly.

#29050 3 years ago

Money will make the call.

#29173 3 years ago

The Bills will beat both the Chiefs, with or without Mahomes, then dominate GB with their bend but don't break defense in the SB.!! Positive thinking right lol Go Bills!!!!

#29374 3 years ago

GB -vs- Bills SB!

#29385 3 years ago

Brady played his whole career in NE where it's cold so not going to alter his game much if at all.

#29399 3 years ago

Hoping I get home from work tonight in time to catch the last qtr of the Bills victory.

#29434 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Ok, at least I only score .5 out of 3 on the quiz. I might survive a few days...

People put ketchup on a hotdog?

My god there are some animals out there.

#29439 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You off today for a change?

No I hope to be back home by the last of the Bills Victory but we will see. I should be home by 9:30 so I figure I'll see last 8-10 min if lucky

#29452 3 years ago

Well off to work guys GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE and their perspective teams. You no my picks.

#29775 3 years ago

Just got home from work and all I can say is DAMNIT! I guess I can't cry about it the teams I picked made it to the championship round. Feel really bad for the Bills fans though they were hyped and deservedly so, maybe next year.

#29780 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Maybe if you stayed home and rooted hard, your teams would have won. You let them down.

Couldn't do it, duty calls I gotta answer.

#29792 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I liked romo early on but his act wearing super thin.

I felt the same way about Chris Collinsworth and then he just got to dry and drone like.

#29815 3 years ago
140054414_3810924239021976_7570818018834808219_n (resized).png140054414_3810924239021976_7570818018834808219_n (resized).png
#29821 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Starting to think this Brady guy might work out if a team just believes in him.

You know it's funny I can remember when he stepped in due to Bledsoe being hurt that NE fans raised hell when they kept him as the starter after Bledsoe's return.

#29864 3 years ago

Anyone know what he said? Pm it to me, must of been really outrageous cause we've said a lot of crazy in this thread before.

#29883 3 years ago

This past Sunday when the ref informed Bill that Tom was going to the SB without him

141729222_3667569560008051_1438726216779814965_o (resized).jpg141729222_3667569560008051_1438726216779814965_o (resized).jpg
#29916 3 years ago

This is wild speculation but it's being reported that the Texans QB wants out so maybe GB or Lions swap QB's with a mid to low 1st rd. and 2nd rd pick , realistic?, likely not but certainly an option for the Texans to keep a decent QB and gain some picks as well.

#30047 3 years ago

Might as well follow this one up with Rogers to Houston and Watson to GB with GB giving up this years 1st and 2nd and next years 1st and 3rd so we have a whole bottle of the crazy sauce. lol

#30116 3 years ago

You know what time it is

146873307_1144621029323623_8793657306261362601_n (resized).jpg146873307_1144621029323623_8793657306261362601_n (resized).jpg
#30123 3 years ago

I have to work so I'm going to have to rely on catching updates whenever possible, sucks but that's life in a nutshell.

#30127 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What time you get off work Russ? The game will run well past 10.

I should be home by 10:30 so I'll get to see some of it then.

#30151 3 years ago
51689256_373678866796577_252424767108284416_n (resized).jpg51689256_373678866796577_252424767108284416_n (resized).jpg
#30326 3 years ago

Wow just got home and it looks like Tom terrific and company are getting it done! Thought it would be much, much closer than this.

#30330 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey Washington looked pretty good against the Bucs compared to KC!

Can't argue that!

#30339 3 years ago

Looks like Tom has made his statement, he doesn't need Bill to win a SB. Ouch looks like Mahomes is taking a beating.

#30343 3 years ago

Was that Belicheat that ran onto the field?

#30354 3 years ago

So what are the odds Tom calls it quits and goes out on top an 8 time SB winner?

#30361 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

He would have to win another one after tonight.

Yep thought this was 8 but will only be his 7th.

#30363 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Alright where's the master list of everyone that picked the Bucs?

Here

#30377 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

man.. it would be the perfect storybook ending..but he looks like he can play at least 5 more years

Most QB's wheels just fall of pretty quickly so we shall see lol he doesn't look like there's any quit in him now that's for sure!

#30398 3 years ago

Just in....

147205218_1146652095787183_6556396586533077716_n (resized).jpg147205218_1146652095787183_6556396586533077716_n (resized).jpg
#30400 3 years ago

One more ring and then Brady can come for my precious, the ninth ring! lol

#30442 3 years ago

Holy shit guys came home from work last night and it was snowing pretty good around 2", woke up this morning to around 7-8" which is a lot around Cincinnati area. Had to shovel an area out with paths in my backyard at 4am for my dogs to potty in lol. Poor things it was so deep for them it was half way up their bodies. I know this isn't much for some of you but it's probably been near a decade since we had this much accumulation.

#30444 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Very odd thing to wake up to this morning

What did you get down there?

#30466 3 years ago

Tampa Bay headlines for the opener next season

146609036_2876885555934135_7105635443343699833_o (resized).jpg146609036_2876885555934135_7105635443343699833_o (resized).jpg
#30486 3 years ago

Well no surprise the Chiefs have parted ways with Reid as a coach, not sure it's really a blow to his Dad other than on the personal side.

#30492 3 years ago

The 2 most obnoxious Pat fans have fell off the earth "Rondogg and Monarca1091" never to be heard from anymore.

#30505 3 years ago

Almost impossible tp predict any one team before preseason with any sense of assurance. The NFL has a way of coming out of the blue every year and some just plain falling flat on their face. I don't really hate any teams but I do have sorta grudge matches I look forward to every season. I think the Bengals and the Steelers is one of the best rivalries we have in the AFC North followed by Cleveland. I look forward to Pittsburg and the Ravens playing too cause both teams want it so much the game usually is one of the best to watch. If I have to make a prediction I'd say the Browns are one of the teams to watch this coming season but at the same time I know Baker Mayfield could revert to his old inaccurate bad decision making history at any given moment.

#30528 3 years ago
148495938_3598892513511151_6724656362480452776_n (resized).jpg148495938_3598892513511151_6724656362480452776_n (resized).jpg
#30552 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd like him in Pittsburgh for peanuts. That body is busted

I read an article that said Pitt may be considering trading his brother but if they could secure that tandem it would be a huge headache for any team they face. I'd like to see the Bengals make a run at him but at this point they'd best stick to fixing their OL and signing the defensive players they have now. Pittsburg is interested in Jackson so best ifthe Bengals take care of in house first.

#30559 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn everybody picking on Big Ben these days

Yeah you know how it is, it's what have you done for us lately rather than what have you done for us over your career. He'll get the last laugh, Ben will be a first time Hall of Famer inductee. He didn't have a lot around him this year with no real run game so he pretty much carried them in the early going.

#30573 3 years ago

Pacman Jones arrested again for assault.....some of these guys never learn

2 weeks later
#30666 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

23 mil guaranteed seems rich for the 6 games he will play the next 2 seasons.

I'm happy for him that he got his money but agree it was too much.

#30674 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

We’re probably going to see a lot of bigger name veterans being cut this year with the cap shrinking.

Steelers are letting go a few Defensive vets, not so sure any are big name players though. Likely it will be the teams in the larger markets like the Cowboys who are going to feel the cap hit the most as they tend to have larger contracts overall.

#30675 3 years ago

Saw an article on Tom Brady that apparently has Terry Bradshaw throwing him under the bus but I didn't stop at the time to read it. I went back to look and it was gone and I can't locate it, anyone know what it entailed? Headline was something like "Bradshaw says story about Tom Brady true", just curious is all.

#30677 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Back in 83, Bradshaw had surgery and his alias while in the hospital was Thomas Brady.

Thx Jay. Damn and they felt that was news worthy..........sorry I asked now lol

#30693 3 years ago

@ TheLaw Thought you might be interested in this

121845011_3969552823058338_1796578234202315837_n (resized).jpg121845011_3969552823058338_1796578234202315837_n (resized).jpg
#30717 3 years ago

Too much money for Dak but hey he got it so kudos to him and his team.

#30720 3 years ago

We knew it was coming with the cap hit but man teams are unloading big time....There's going to be some decent players out there for reasonable payouts this free agency period.

#30793 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Meanwhile, the Bengals who have THE worst oline in the NFL are out to lunch.

They signed Hendrickson from Saints to replace Lawson but I'm really not all that excited about it. They need to get off the damn couch dump Bobby Hart and a couple others and get some OL players in there.

Rumor is Dalton may be headed to Chicago which doesn't make a lot of sense with Foles there but it's the Bears so who knows.

#30824 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What’s The Who Dey opinion on this guy? He had a pretty good game against terry mclaurin last season.

Jackson's a solid player, he didn't live up to what they expected but he's easily a top 15 cb and I'm sorry the Bengals let him go. We replaced him with a cb from the Steelers.

#30826 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They replaced him with Tray Waynes. The steelers CB will play the slot.

Hard to fathom some of the players they're letting go and still holding on to some proven losers like Price and Hart. Hopefully we sign one FA OL and then draft one so Bengals fans at least have hope Burrows will survive the season

#30834 3 years ago

I hate to see Green finish his career somewhere else but it was time, he should've just retired. I don't look for him to play an entire season unless he's used sparingly and not as the #1 receiver

#30835 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hopefully he crushes with Kyler. No one more deserving.

I can agree with that AJ was and is class all the way. I just think he'll get injured to easily.

#30837 3 years ago

Yeah he will so long as they use him situationally and keep his body fresh

#30899 3 years ago

Randy Bullock to Detroit lions. I say one of the more positive moves the Bengals have done thus far, wish they wanted Bobby Hart too.

#30901 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They got rid of captain fair catch Alex Erickson too.

Yeah I was also glad we got rid of "the Billy Hamilton" of football John Ross.

#30933 3 years ago

Bye Bye number 68 can't say it was nice having you but it is really nice seeing you go! Damn and with that I'm seemingly out of things to bitch about, no wait there's the matter of Zach Taylor hmmmmmmm what to do.

#30939 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

After this game not sure why he thinks that’s going to happen.

Lol you mean the game that made him decide to stop dancing on opposing teams logo's lol, let the air out of his antics.

#30956 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm very interested to see what the proof is...you can never tell wtf is happening with these things. I'd like to see if there really is proof that one of the chics tries to blackmail him before.

Agree sadly we can never rule out a plain and simply money grab attempt by some at the least.

#30969 3 years ago

Bears name Dalton as starter, hope the red rifle works out for them.

#30974 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I tend to agree, though if they’re all represented by the same lawyer and he’s showed past signs of questionable behavior, that could cut the other way. But you’re off-base on the burden of proof in this thread. Nothing civil about the court of public opinion.

I think we all agree there is without doubt truth to these accusations when this many women come forth. Unfortunately I have lost faith in the integrity of the average person where potentially large sums of money may result from such accusations. I am in no way condoning or providing excuses for his behavior, he should be held responsible for anything he's done period.

#30978 3 years ago

Looks like the Bengals will be trading RB Gio Bernard. He's been great for Cincy in rushing and receiving since his draft in '13. Hate to see him go but I figured as much when they resigned Perine.

#30980 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Where did you see this? I only saw that teams contacted the bengals about him. I hope their price is high. I want him to retire a Bengal.

Just on my news feed. Said they were contacted by several teams after having indicating they may be interested in trading him. I'm with you I like Gio and would like to see him stay he's been a great back his entire tenure in Cincy. I suspect we'll know for certain within the next couple weeks.

#31033 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Next talk will be expanding the league with more teams.

They've talking about that for the last few seasons and eventually they will add one I'm sure

#31035 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Lots to be excited about, they just picked up a SOLID lineman in Bobby Hart.

The Bills picked up Bobby The Bum Hart???? WTF are they thinking???? Consistently ranked amongst the worst OL in the NFL for the past 5 seasons, all I can say is good luck to their QB he's going to need a lot of it!

1 week later
#31047 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

All that effort and Vic is still banned, dammit

I contacted over half the guys who post here and got nowhere......

#31087 3 years ago

I find it plain unbelievable that they could not find a team wanting to trade for Gio. ESPN stated several inquired about Gio more than 2 wks ago. I personally hope they go with Sewell but I also feel Chase would be a huge asset as well. Perhaps they go Chase and then OL in rd 2. Disappointed in the FA efforts to get Ol shored up so probably going to be the same with draft choices as well.

#31092 3 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Moss will not make the team

I tend to agree with that as all I've read about him even before this had the same opinion that he'll need a lot of conditioning and work to become a star TE in the NFL.

#31093 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Chase could be a big play guy for the team when borrow is getting 2nd new knee.

I don't look for him to go down again but who knows any QB is one hit away from retirement. I think so long as the Bengals use one of their first three picks for ol they will have at least an average front line. Hart was their biggest problem followed by Billy Price whom in my opinion is a 1st rd bust.

#31109 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Clowney leaving is a good start.

Personally I don't think he's going to make a big difference in Cleveland

#31115 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Agreed, this is probably a case of taking care of your needs before your wants. Wouldn't be surprised by or upset with either pick.

I would think they take Sewell hands down but there are more than a few good OL in this draft so I'd not be surprised if the took Chase and then OL in the second rd.

1 week later
#31145 2 years ago

Cincinnati likely to take Chase #1st rd. and then offensive line in rd. #2

#31156 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They need OL. Not Sewell. They take OL 2 of the first three to 4 picks, I’m happy. If they only take Sewell in the first four picks for OL, I’ll be pissed.

And they are 100% taking Chase. Haha

Agree, I think the Bengals take Chase 1st round and then OL second and fourth.

#31157 2 years ago

Could be that Sewell will end a career as a HOFer but I just feel he didn't play in a conference that is as tuff and loaded as say the SEC with LSU and Alabama so I question how he will actually fare in the NFL. He's very talented I get it and ones conference is not the golden standard or sole indicator in how a player will perform but I do feel the foundations laid in conferences such as SEC or Big Ten produce more often than the lesser conferences.

#31233 2 years ago

Just got home from work and see Cincy took Chase, now for an OL pick in rd#2 and in rd#4.

#31261 2 years ago

I have to say thus far I'm happy with the Bengals picks. I look for them to go either DE or LB in the 3rd and then OL again in the 4th.

#31265 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If this OL they took turns into another Drew Sample I’ll be singing a different tune. Hoping for the best though.

Lets hope not. Today I hope they go interior lineman as we do need to shore it up on the left side interior. The trade with NE was a good move we have picks left and I think at least 2 will be LB and maybe another RB for development.

1 month later
#31384 2 years ago

The talk shows are touting the Colts trade for Wentz as the best trade of the year. I don't think that but hell maybe he will do well in Indy just have to wait and see I guess

#31426 2 years ago

Wasn't Glanville the first coach called out for actively offering bounties on other QB's and players during his time in Houston?

#31429 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I can see the appeal in that job for a coaching lifer.

They get football in their blood and it's hard to let go

#31435 2 years ago

lol Elvis would be proud

#31437 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Will be interesting to see if Coach Rivera's "open competition" claims are true. I don't think there's much chance Fitz and his $10 million salary doesn't start, but I would bet he's got a shorter leash than say, Dwayne Haskins had last season.

Wouldn't surprise, his normal is to come out of the gate hot as hell and then about 7-8 games in he falls apart for the remainder of the season.

1 week later
#31462 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not to worry, based on that article sounds like his bodyguard is taking the fall. Anyone know what the going rate per month of time served is these days?

$250,000 lol

1 week later
#31468 2 years ago

Soon, soon

cinti skyline (resized).jpgcinti skyline (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#31493 2 years ago

4 people shot at a Washington Nationals game, WTF? People have simply lost their damn minds anymore, stupid shit is happening all over the place.

#31496 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I think it was outside the stadium?

Yeah they said it happened just outside the park. Same type of BS going on all over it seems, makes me worry over my kids and grandkids anywhere they go anymore.

#31497 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Torn MCL...most impressive

Tom is a lot tougher guy than I thought he was to have played with an injury that serious, my hats off to him.

#31528 2 years ago

There will likely be litigation but either way it's going to screw things up. I'm curious who will lose the most, players or owners and the NFL, seems to me the biggest losers are owners and the NFL. Can't be worse then last years I hope

#31594 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

As horrible as that deal was, I'm not sure it even ranks bottom 5 for all time worst Cincinnati funded projects, haha.

Worse deal they brokered was the street car fiasco. Worst all time was the subway system they never completed.

#31597 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They don’t even bother charging for street car rides anymore. Haha

That's the only way they attract riders

#31613 2 years ago

Colts just lost their best O-lineman to surgery.

2 weeks later
#31738 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So any of my cincy brethren watch the game last night? I couldn't bring myself to spending a friday night watching a Cincy-Washington Preseason game, but I did watch the highlights. Any takeaways?

Only got to see the end about last 4 minutes or so. From all the articles it was your typical preseason, Washington took the lead late in the 4th after a Cincy fumble but hell I don't even know who dropped it lol. Been working so much lately haven't had time to watch much of anything.

#31766 2 years ago

I'm hoping the Bengals are not experiencing the second coming of Tyler Eifert in Trea Waynes.

#31875 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Plus you have Fitzmagic to start the season & help bring Heineken along until he's ready.. maybe even see him this year yet!

If Fitz plays his normal you will see Heineken about mid season. Fitz usually plays 6 or 7 games lights out and then it appears someone actually does turn the lights out on him and goes downhill.

#31877 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bold prediction: Fitz coming off the bench will at some point save the season!

That has a very realistic chance of being true. Washington will likely have to screw up badly to not win that division.

#31879 2 years ago

Looks like the Bengals have made a trade with the Giants for a D-lineman. I'd rather seen them trade for an O-lineman, oh well it's our vaunted leader on display. Please Michigan quit whining already fire Harbaugh and god please bring him to Cincy!

#31883 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think the Bengals no longer have any first round picks left on their team from 2014-2018.

Yep none left. I think the guy will help the Bengals I feel our O-line needs more attention than our D-line and we trade one of the O-line players away. Billy was simply a bust at the position he was drafted for.

#31887 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So are you happy Billy is gone or not?

Yes I am.

#31888 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha, he just signed a 4 year deal this year.
I'd hate to see it, it's just been too funny to watch.

All I read is the Alumni bitching about him. That guy Finebaum? really has a hard-n for him lol.

1 week later
#32120 2 years ago

Didn't gt to see the game today as I had to work but looks like Burrows and Mixon had a good game. Thanks to Jandrea95 for all the updates! Who Dey! Feels good to open with a win.

#32121 2 years ago

Wow reviewing it and saw Burrows sacked times, damn I hope our line doesn't keep that stat rolling. I'd hate to see Burrows hurt again. Looked like the Vikings OL was penalized to death, I know that made Zim happy lol!

#32133 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bengals got lucky yesterday, but they didn’t blow it when the game was handed to them. So baby steps haha. Oline still shaky at times, but it was nice to se them lean on the run game to keep burrow upright down the stretch.

Burrows audible to a pass play on 4th and inches in overtime won them the game. Pretty impressive.

I was worried about his confidence at first. Not worried any more.

Quoted from jandrea95:

If they counted side to side running Mixon probably had 300 yards at least. They would be calling for someones head if they didnt convert that 4th and inches, especially after not converting the other 4th and 1 they had on their own 30 yard line, haha.

Certainly agree with confidence, Burrow didnt take long to pull it together.

Our biggest worry is not so much Joe Burrow coming back right now but rather Zac Taylor and his idiot play calling. 4th and 1 on your own 30.....really, he's exhibited the same crap his short tenure in Cincy. I feel that if we don't at least win 8 games he will go

#32161 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is anyone else watching the "Manning's" calling the game on ESPN+?

Yep him and Eli

#32162 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m a fan of both teams but was hoping for a Giant’s win. Or at least a more credible showing. Jones just doesn’t seem to have it for a third year QB.

Yeah I thought he was going to be pretty good coming out of college but he just hasn't really progressed that much. Maybe the wrong system??

#32181 2 years ago

Wow I can't believe they just self destructed after having been a 1/2 yard out!

1 week later
#32758 2 years ago

Damn had to work again today so didn't get to see the Bengal/Pitt game but was excited to have it taped.....went to watch the tape and for some damn reason it only taped 4minuts of it! Glad we won though and happy to hear Chase pulled in 2 td's.

#32767 2 years ago

Whoa SF wanted more Kittle was a beast in that drive

#32769 2 years ago

That would be an epic finish lol

#32859 2 years ago

I think we've gotten to see some pretty damn good games over the first 3 weeks, much better than last season this early on.

#32938 2 years ago

Wow that was ugly but we got the win!

#32955 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Say what you want about the teams that played last night, they are historically crappy. But usually Thursday games are horrible. But this one was great and pretty much all the prime time games have been great this year.

I'm happy to see Cincy is finally finding ways to win instead of ways to lose games!

#32966 2 years ago

Bearcats took Notre Dame to the wood shed!

#33050 2 years ago

Tom is not liking the sacks, he's getting pissy while still on the ground

#33248 2 years ago

Gruden is an idiot, I don't know what Cincy saw in him. Bearcats kicked some ass again tonight!

#33257 2 years ago

Go Cats!!!
Kentucky took it to LSU's ass!

#33260 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Georgia looks unbeatable.

I think they're the best team in College football right now.

#33263 2 years ago

Someone should play "Georgia on my mind" at the start of every Crimson Tide game

#33269 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Russ, did you watch the Fury vs Wilder fight?

I didn't get to see it. I'm hoping they show it here in the next few days. I'd bet it was a great fight though, been watching a lot of good middle and light weight fights though

#33278 2 years ago

Headed to work and hoping the Bengals can come away with a win while I'm gone

#33369 2 years ago

Damn just got home from work and watched the end of Ben/GB game really hurts we missed that win.

#33481 2 years ago

I hope the Bengals wake tfu and trade Trae Waynes before we can't get anything for him like they did with Eifert. Waynes has been on the field 2 times since Cincy signed him 11/2 - 2 seasons ago. The guy has a history of injury get rid of his ass and lets move forward.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
3,166 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 9 of 13.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/9?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.