Topic Stats

• 20,603 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by Deaconblooze
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,647 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 20603 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 413.
#4901 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

and there....is....your....dagger!
image.png

Way to brag about beating a girl.

#4902 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well considering she was kicking ALL our asses.....I'll let it slide.

#4903 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What? You didn't like my Wayne Larrivee impression?

#4904 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

What? You didn't like my Wayne Larrivee impression?

LOL! Larrivee is pretty fun to listen to.

She has vowed vengeance on everyone for this black mark on her record.

#4905 4 years ago

I'm not much of a Colts fan, but I think the they fired the wrong guy. Someone thought the Colts will make the playoffs with a 6-10 record.

#4906 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm not much of a Colts fan, but I think the they fired the wrong guy. Someone thought the Colts will make the playoffs with a 6-10 record.

I still think they will win the division.

FF'ball recommends sitting Arodge this week but Id rather lose with him than win without him. (Palmer is my backup)

edit-Ah, Palmer is on a bye anyway......still wouldn't have made the switch.

#4907 4 years ago

12191064_10205408894685215_3315710338155026685_n.jpg

#4908 4 years ago

I'm in fantasy football leagues that use Yahoo.com, NFL.com and CBSsports.com FF engines, no experience with ESPN.com yet. So far I feel like CBS provides the most user friendly in terms of organized information and interface (we do pay for the service though)

Who likes which site the best and why? Just curious.

#4909 4 years ago

LOL!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000573406/article/rex-i-can-whip-most-coaches-but-not-campbell

Somehow I think Tomlin would take him out pretty quickly........also good to know Rexy can take 69year old Coughlin.

#4910 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I'm in fantasy football leagues that use Yahoo.com, NFL.com and CBSsports.com FF engines, no experience with ESPN.com yet. So far I feel like CBS provides the most user friendly in terms of organized information and interface (we do pay for the service though)
Who likes which site the best and why? Just curious.

I have only used ESPN for like the past 10 years. I switched from CBS back in the early 2000s when to play there you had to pay, and ESPN was the first site to my knowledge that was free and also did live updated scoring for free. Sites like Yahoo were free for a while but charged if you wanted live updated scoring. Horseshit, haha.

I think ESPN is fine, but I am not blown away by it. I do like that both my teams are on ESPN so it is easy to use their app and keep track of both quickly.

#4911 4 years ago

Personally I think Yahoo gives the most accurate information regarding projected points and injury reports. NFL.COM is BY FAR the worst of them all. It's projections are not even in the ballpark and injury reports are a joke.

#4912 4 years ago

Whodey! Here's to my Bengal Cats ripping the mascotless Browns to shreds!! Two of my favorite Cleveland bashing YouTube videos:

Sorry Cleveland fans, all in good fun!!

#4913 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Personally I think Yahoo gives the most accurate information regarding projected points and injury reports. NFL.COM is BY FAR the worst of them all. It's projections are not even in the ballpark and injury reports are a joke.

Espns used to be pointless until this year. They changed them and are much more realistic.

#4914 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whodey! Here's to my Bengal Cats ripping the mascotless Browns to shreds!! Two of my favorite Cleveland bashing YouTube videos:
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
Sorry Cleveland fans, all in good fun!!

lol.jpg

#4915 4 years ago

We use Yahoo for my league and I have no complaints.

#4916 4 years ago

Eifert is quickly becoming an amazing weapon.

#4917 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Eifert is quickly becoming an amazing weapon.

Indeed!

Manziel looking pretty decent tonight, Im sure the Browns will bench him next week.

#4918 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Indeed!
Manziel looking pretty decent tonight, Im sure the Browns will bench him next week.

Yeah definitely better than I expected. Bengals are blitzing too much and rushing inside on him. Need to make adjustments at halftime to keep manziel in the pocket.

#4919 4 years ago

What the hell time is the cutoff for roster changes? I tried to pull McCown and put in Bortles before kickoff and it would not let me???

Kind of pissed about that.

#4920 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

What the hell time is the cutoff for roster changes? I tried to pull McCown and put in Bortles before kickoff and it would not let me???
Kind of pissed about that.

I mean it freezes at game time not when the ball is physically kicked off. So I would say it froze at 8:25-8:30

#4921 4 years ago

You know how Geno Atkins is good? Gets a sack on a three man rush. Beast.

#4922 4 years ago

Eifert, 3rd TD for the Cat-Trick

#4923 4 years ago

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that old Sam Wyche clip! HAHAHAHAAAA! Awesome every time I see it.

#4924 4 years ago

Anyone start bengals D? They dropped a guaranteed pick 6. Haha.

#4925 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone start bengals D? They dropped a guaranteed pick 6. Haha.

Yep, that would be me, Seahawks D on a Bye. Oh well....

#4926 4 years ago

Let's go pack! Need a win!

#4927 4 years ago

Just spent the last 20 minutes looking for this topic. What's with this separate OT forum? Makes no sense...

Oh well, one other thing that makes no sense is my local NFL coverage. After 50 years the NFL finally lifted the stupid blackout rules and for some reason my local FOX station is showing the Panthers Packers game now rather than the Tampa Bay game at 4pm. This is just bull shit. The Packers are not exactly looking great BTW.

#4928 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Just spent the last 20 minutes looking for this topic. What's with this separate OT forum? Makes no sense...
Oh well, one other thing that makes no sense is my local NFL coverage. After 50 years the NFL finally lifted the stupid blackout rules and for some reason my local FOX station is showing the Panthers Packers game now rather than the Tampa Bay game at 4pm. This is just bull shit. The Packers are not exactly looking great BTW.

Not sure I follow. Your game doesn't start until 4:05 and I'm almost positive it takes precedence under the NFL rules. Or just get Sunday ticket. It's free if you just get directv.

#4929 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure I follow. Your game doesn't start until 4:05 and I'm almost positive it takes precedence under the NFL rules. Or just get Sunday ticket. It's free if you just get directv.

Only one channel gets a doubleheader each week. This week is CBS not Fox, so we get the Broncos and Colts at 4pm.

#4930 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Only one channel gets a doubleheader each week. This week is CBS not Fox, so we get the Broncos and Colts at 4pm.

Weird. Never seen that before. And the game has the required attendance for it to be broadcast right? Doesn't make any sense that Tampa has a game that isn't on every TV in FL.

#4931 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And the game has the required attendance for it to be broadcast right?

That rule no longer exists.

This is the first year in at least 12 that I have not had the Sunday ticket, so I have always at least been able to follow the home teams on the Red Zone channel in the past. It is going to take some getting used to. I thought the lifting of the blackout rule would be helpful but I am mistaken.

#4932 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

That rule no longer exists.

Edit: nm I guess they did completely get ride of it this year.

The only other thing I can think of is that you're considered Jags area.

#4933 4 years ago

Second week in a row I've watched the Packers. I thought last week the Broncos were really good but after this game with the Panthers I wonder if the Packers are just bad. They have looked terrible all day. A lot of miscommunication on offense and defense. Now they have just pulled off a miraculous drive at the end and have a chance to win but they have had a lot of problems these past two weeks.

#4934 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Second week in a row I've watched the Packers. I thought last week the Broncos were really good but after this game with the Panthers I wonder if the Packers are just bad. They have looked terrible all day. A lot of miscommunication on offense and defense. Now they have just pulled off a miraculous drive at the end and have a chance to win but they have had a lot of problems these past two weeks.

Packers are horrible, just forget about them and don't worry about them in the playoffs. Hey, look over there at the undefeated Patriots!

#4935 4 years ago

Broncos defense falls apart at the end of the game. Talib is a joke.

#4936 4 years ago

Talib should be fined and suspended for that shit.

#4937 4 years ago

What happened? I missed it.

#4938 4 years ago

So Dwayne Allen and a bronco LB were in some post play crap talking, then talib walks up and deliberately jams his fingers into Allens eyes.

#4939 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So Dwayne Allen and a bronco LB were in some post play crap talking, then talib walks up and deliberately jams his fingers into Allens eyes.

3 stooges style?

#4941 4 years ago

I think that's known as the shocker

#4942 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I believe 2 orifices need to be offended to get into the shocker realm

#4943 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Allen should have put up his hand to block him
eye poke block.jpg

#4944 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Why shock it when you can Spock it?

Spock.jpg

#4945 4 years ago
#4946 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

and right before that he got into it with the refs and got a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. When his team is trying to come back and tie the game he doesn't need to be doing that shit.

#4947 4 years ago

Locked up in a tight one. Keep throwing picks Cuntler!!!

image.png

#4948 4 years ago

Chargers are wishing they could play the Bears twice every year.

#4949 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So is every other team in the NFL. Haha

#4950 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I would say also that the Chargers wish they had some fans show up to their games. This is the third different team I have seen play in SD this year and the away fans can be heard over Charger fans. Woof.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 23.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 20603 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 413.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside