Topic Stats

• 21,946 posts
  • 367 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,754 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg
545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg
FCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
bengal (resized).jpg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
ali (resized).jpg
CD3C043D-142B-43E7-A54B-49511C6A3E58 (resized).jpeg

There are 21946 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 439.
#4851 4 years ago
Quoted from Trophybeeyautch:

It's 3 of your players vs my one... Good luck! Bwahahah!

There ya go princess!

#4852 4 years ago

Yeah yeah, I know. Good point totals for those positions though. Brady did have a monster game, his F.U. tour continues. If I can get at least 25 pts from Luck, I'll be happy.......against Carolina defense on Monday night, confidence is low

#4853 4 years ago

I'd like to hear from the masses on the PIT CIN game. What do you guys think will happen? Big Ben is playing. Would anyone be surprised if the bengals won? I would be honestly, haha

#4854 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'd like to hear from the masses on the PIT CIN game. What do you guys think will happen? Big Ben is playing. Would anyone be surprised if the bengals won? I would be honestly, haha

Yeah, probably time for Cincy to come back to earth and start their losing streak. I hope not. I would like to see them do well but I just don't trust that team... yet.

#4855 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yeah, probably time for Cincy to come back to earth and start their losing streak. I hope not. I would like to see them do well but I just don't trust that team... yet.

Neither do I. They don't need to win Sunday obviously, but damn would it be sweet.

#4856 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think you have a great shot at winning this one. BR might be a little rusty.

#4857 4 years ago

I think Cincy will win it.....Dalton won't choke until the playoffs.

#4858 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It will be a close one for sure. Burfect comes back too, right? I'll take Cincy 27-24

#4859 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

It will be a close one for sure. Burfect comes back too, right? I'll take Cincy 27-24

Burfict is back, but I'm worried how up to speed he will be. Hasn't done anything football related since sept last year. Also I think his snaps will be limited. However, a little Burfict is much better than no Burfict.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a similar comeback as Geno Atkins. He will play this year, but won't be back to the dominant force I know and love till next season.

#4860 4 years ago

Overseas football! I get to see my Lions lose before I finish my morning coffee! Opens up the rest of my day

#4861 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Overseas football! I get to see my Lions lose before I finish my morning coffee! Opens up the rest of my day

Oh wow, the lions got demolished. Caldwell might get sent packing after this one.

#4862 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh wow, the lions got demolished. Caldwell might get sent packing after this one.

#1 QB in Red Zone, #1 All Time QB in avg yds/game, probably best receiver all time--and ONE win...no run game and no depth and multiple injuries on defense. Same shite, different year for Lions...it's always something.

#4863 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Caldwell might get sent packing after this one.

We can only hope!

Wow are the Lions bad....they are bad in all areas right now, special teams, defense, offense......all horrible.....pathetic really. I'm starting to wonder if the 'players' want Caldwell gone and that's why they aren't even trying.....ala Miami.

#4864 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm starting to wonder if the 'players' want Caldwell gone

This stat is pulled right out of my rear, but I bet the Lions have had the most coaching and probably QB changes in NFL history...so that tells us that Caldwell being gone will yield more of the same. I'm still pulling for them though...I think Caldwell said they would still make the playoffs before this latest loss. By that logic he may guarantee a Super Bowl now.

#4865 4 years ago

Rapelistberger not looking too rusty.

Damn John I, if you didn't like the Packers throwback uni's, this game might give you an aneurism.

#4866 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Rapelistberger not looking too rusty.
Damn John I, if you didn't like the Packers throwback uni's, this game might give you an aneurism.

Haha, I just set up the second TV so I can watch a real game while my Bucs get clobbered and noticed the bumble bee uniforms. I find it hard to root for the Bengals against Pittsburgh though.

Sunday Football.jpg

#4867 4 years ago

Holy cow! Those Steelers uniforms are TERRIBLE!

#4868 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Haha, I just set up the second TV so I can watch a real game while my Bucs get clobbered and noticed the bumble bee uniforms. I find it hard to root for the Bengals against Pittsburgh though.
Sunday Football.jpg

Nice!!!!

Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Oh Reggie Bush, will you ever not get injured in a game?

#4869 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

It's interesting because they trot those things out every year or so. So you expect to be used to it by now, but nope it's quite jarring. It's like when some award show has a live Miley Cyrus performance. Or watching Zach Mettenberger. You think you're ready, but sweet jesus no this can't be real

#4870 4 years ago

God, the Falcons are a mess! Comon Matt, not helping out my fantasy team over here.

#4871 4 years ago

Cmon Bears! You can do it!!!!!!

images.jpeg

#4872 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

God, the Falcons are a mess! Comon Matt, not helping out my fantasy team over here.

Don't worry, the Bucs are consummate masters in the art of blowing big leads.

#4873 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cmon Bears! You can do it!!!!!!
images.jpeg

I am still not sure how the hit on the bears punter did not bring a flag? I thought ANY hit on a punter with extended leg was automatic flag?

Bears suck but that was a really bad miss also.

#4874 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Don't worry, the Bucs are consummate masters in the art of blowing big leads.

I feel ya man, its been a similar story with the Hawks this season.

#4875 4 years ago

It wasn't pretty, but they got it done. Whodey!!!

#4876 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am still not sure how the hit on the bears punter did not bring a flag? I thought ANY hit on a punter with extended leg was automatic flag?
Bears suck but that was a really bad miss also.

No one cares about punters/kickers. Go ahead and hit them.

#4877 4 years ago

Man, whoever had Drew Brees in fantasy is in a good mood today. 47.5 points!!

#4878 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

yeah i am pleased.

i wonder, has there ever been a team before today that scored 49 and lost? hahaha.

#4879 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

yeah i am pleased.
i wonder, has there ever been a team before today that scored 49 and lost? hahaha.

Bengals against the Browns in the mid 2000s

#4880 4 years ago

Great Saints win! They are back to being relevant, put away the bags!

#4881 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I'm in one league where the scoring isn't standard. Check out this stupidity. image.png

#4882 4 years ago

Oh man, hope that dudes neck isn't broken........was Dez out there talking shit?

#4883 4 years ago

Doesn't look good

#4884 4 years ago

Holy shit! Good thoughts go out for Lockett. That was a hard hit, he doesn't look good.

#4885 4 years ago

Oh did he luck out, just a concussion and not some broken vertebrae. Hope he gets back out there in a few weeks!

#4886 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Holy shit! Good thoughts go out for Lockett. That was a hard hit, he doesn't look good.

I shouldn't say "just" a concussion, thats no good either. Going to be a long sleepless night for him.

#4887 4 years ago

Broncos vs. Packers should be a good game. I have denver's defense so I have to root for them.

#4888 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Broncos vs. Packers should be a good game. I have denver's defense so I have to root for them.

Pack is looking rough so far, Arodge better find some magic quickly or this one is going to be over fast.

#4889 4 years ago

I'm calling it.......it's over

#4890 4 years ago

Broncos looking good. First time I've watched them and that defense looks great.

#4891 4 years ago

Some idiot dropped Denver's defense in my FF league. I made sure to grab them asap.

#4892 4 years ago

Bronco D is outstanding, Nice win for them.

Packers O is badly missing Jordy, no Q about it.

Oh well, we had a stinker road loss, beating Carolina next week is way more important than this game. Go Pack!

If you told me at beginning of the the season we could be 6-1 without Jordy Id have been delighted.

#4893 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

A guy in my fantasy league dropped Brees. The guy who picked him up benched him and started Tannehill and his 8 points. Then again, I benched Palmer and am starting Cam instead. I also benched the Broncos defense and started the Falcons instead. Somehow, I still might win this week.

#4894 4 years ago

It is a good week New England wins Mets Jets and Giants lose

#4895 4 years ago

Went to the Broncos versus Green Bay game and the fans were in a crazy wild mood! Great to see Peyton have a very solid game and D. Thomas had more yards receiving than G.B had in total offense! I thought it would be a close game and that G.B would win, but Denver came out playing great and never let up. Ruuning game was strong, so was passing game and the defense was awesome. Fun game!

#4896 4 years ago

I can tell you one thing, I would bet lots of money that no defense will ever be able to hold Rodgers to under 100 yards passing ever again. That was one hell of a performance from the DEN defense. Pretty crazy that the AFC still has three undefeated teams. I cannot wait for the Bengals Broncos game later in the year. Should be nuts!

#4897 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

It is a good week New England wins Mets Jets and Giants lose

Braintrust, as you are now formally known [Thanks Keefer LOL]), you STILL can't figure out how to use proper punctuation.

#4898 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Then again, I benched Palmer and am starting Cam instead.

I also benched Palmer and played Dalton!!! Had I played Palmer I would have won.....now I need 26 out of Gore to win and that just ain't going to happen against Carolina.

#4899 4 years ago

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd Kaeperdick gets the boot to the bench!!! Can't say I'm sad...

#4900 4 years ago

and there....is....your....dagger!
image.png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 159.99
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 21946 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 439.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside