Topic Stats

• 20,675 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 minutes ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,654 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1579918812656 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image1 (resized).png
6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg
D2B5E4B6-0A6D-46C7-BBE0-E6F1E0845C29 (resized).jpeg
dirtbagg66 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

There are 20675 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 414.
#4751 4 years ago

Seriously? Leaving RB on a bye, a gift to Flanker
image.png
image.png

#4752 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fuc#ing done with the seahawks!

Don't give up Ronnie, I need another hawks fan here. I'd rather lose after a good game than have no chance of winning. And hawks have a chance

#4753 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fuc#ing done with the seahawks!

Don't give up Ronnie, I need another hawks fan here. I'd rather lose after a good game than have no chance of winning. And hawks have a chance

#4754 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

image.png
image.png

Why would you start randle and Hyde over ivory on any week? Or was ivory there from last weeks bye still?

#4755 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

image.png
image.png

I'd suspend him but he could still pick up a scrub back before the next 2 games start, lol, I just picked up James white to eliminate one opportunity from him.

#4756 4 years ago

Alright, lets go Colts! Screw the Pats!

#4757 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Nah, not even close to giving up! Just frustrated...

#4758 4 years ago

Thank you Chicago.

#4759 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How did that work out for you?

Don't care one way or the other. I like both teams despite the ugly throwback uniforms. It did tell me something about you though, so it worked out fine in the end.

#4760 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Don't care one way or the other. I like both teams despite the ugly throwback uniforms. It did tell me something about you though, so it worked out fine in the end.

Oh no, the horror!!!!!!!!

edit-----Astropin added to the arm wrestling list.

#4761 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

My favorite teams:
1) Jaguars
2) Bucs
3) Whoever plays the Saints
4) Whoever plays the Jets

Oh, LOL, Id be a salty bag too if these were my teams.

#4762 4 years ago

Tell Becky she's just lucky I didn't draft my own team! I was not aware it was PPR league at first either. My first time in a PPR and I probably would have made different waiver moves had I realized. Okay.....I'm done with excuses......for now

In my other league (where I did make the draft) I'm in 1st place and have had the highest score in the league the last three weeks. I've been running my other league for many years and have won 9 championships in 18 seasons.

#4763 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Tell Becky she's just lucky I didn't draft my own team! I was not aware it was PPR league at first either. My first time in a PPR and I probably would have made different waiver moves had I realized. Okay.....I'm done with excuses......for now
In my other league (where I did make the draft) I'm in 1st place and have had the highest score in the league the last three weeks. I've been running my other league for many years and have won 9 championships in 18 seasons.

She laughed and said it wouldn't have mattered, she won you lost, I dunno. She said girls are just better at FFball......

#4764 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh no, the horror!!!!!!!!
edit-----Astropin added to the arm wrestling list.

Can we go lefty?

Oh.... and you have to be shitfaced.

#4765 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Can we go lefty?
Oh.... and you have to be shitfaced.

Deal

#4766 4 years ago

Woohoo, Colts climbing back into this, cmon onside kick!

edit----Oh well, day of football complete....

#4767 4 years ago

Nice Patriots win.......WTF are the Colts trying to do? This is what gets coaches fired, inexcusable in the NFL
image.png

#4768 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Hey, you two are not alone here!^^

#4769 4 years ago

I went to my annual Jags game yesterday. Boy do they look bad. Bortles has a lot of talent but has to cut back on the interceptions. It's time to fire Bradley and bring back a no nonsense coach like Tom Coughlin.

#4770 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I went to my annual Jags game yesterday. Boy do they look bad. Bortles has a lot of talent but has to cut back on the interceptions. It's time to fire Bradley and bring back a no nonsense coach like Tom Coughlin.

At least Pozluzny came back from injury. Imagine how bad it would have been if he didn't play.

#4771 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

At least Pozluzny came back from injury. Imagine how bad it would have been if he didn't play.

Very true. Poz played a great game but the rest of the defense is poor, to put it mildly.

#4772 4 years ago

Good god. Is it Thursday night or what?

#4773 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good god. Is it Thursday night or what?

At least the Fallout 4 commercials are getting me a little excited.

edit---nice underhand scoop pass attempt Eli, awesome stuff!

#4774 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

At least the Fallout 4 commercials are getting me a little excited.
edit---nice underhand scoop pass attempt Eli, awesome stuff!

You getting fallout 4? It looks fun as hell. I don't play vid games near as much as I used to, but I'll probably get halo 5. Still my most favorite game. That and the resident evil franchise (up to RE5)

#4775 4 years ago

is there a new star wars movie coming?

#4776 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You getting fallout 4? It looks fun as hell. I don't play vid games near as much as I used to, but I'll probably get halo 5. Still my most favorite game. That and the resident evil franchise (up to RE5)

Thinking about it, last game I bought was "the Last of us" Had some fun with that, I haven't played a video game since ~february~

Quoted from Erik:

is there a new Star Wars movie coming?

No

#4777 4 years ago

Why did the Saints let Sproles walk? I remember him putting up sick pass receiving stats with Brees. He just looks in a different gear when he gets the ball, a bit undersized to run 25+ a game but dynamic none the less....

edit----just tallied it up, Sproles had 3048 yards rush/receive (1981yds receive) in 3 years with saints and 21 TD's and was primarily a 3rd down back, I wouldn't have let him go.

#4778 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Why did the Saints let Sproles walk?

because they were stupid, it wouldn't have cost them much to keep him either. I never understood the move either

#4779 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

because they were stupid, it wouldn't have cost them much to keep him either. I never understood the move either

Talk about a franchise taking away all Bree's top weapons and saying "OK, its all on you, go out there a win" Yikes.....

Surprised they sprung for the money to resign Ingram.

Edit---If Im Coughlin, Im not even using anymore Timeouts, just end this game.

#4780 4 years ago

Does anyone here want to illegally gamble on tonight's sportsball matchup?

#4781 4 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Does anyone here want to illegally gamble on tonight's sportsball matchup?

Yes, I will bet you $500 the Eagles win.

#4783 4 years ago

2:40am here in germany.....I am tired as hell but....
Touchdown Seahawks!!!^^

#4784 4 years ago

Boo Wilson and Graham! I need them to die on the field tonight.

#4785 4 years ago

Kaepernick looking sharp so far.

#4787 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Kaep's throws don't only hurt to look at, they physically hurt too.
Ouch... http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/colin-kaepernick-hits-man-on-san-francisco-49ers-sideline

He looks like a high school quality QB out there, pretty amazing regression.

#4788 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Boo Wilson and Graham! I need them to die on the field tonight.

Oh, you had to like that hit on Graham! Boom!

#4789 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh, you had to like that hit on Graham! Boom!

Oh yeah. so glad they kept the flags in their pockets too.

#4790 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Never thought he was good. Total overrated ghetto thug. There is a reason why no non pocket passer has ever won a super bowl. A qb can't win consistently on scrambling alone. Once the protection schemes catch up to a player like CK he becomes useless. Vick, same thing. Some teams never learn. Don't ever draft a run first qb. Ever. That college shit doesn't work at a pro level.

#4791 4 years ago

Well, that was a pretty snore game, Thank you Wilson for iffy stats as Im playing against you in FFball and the Seahawks D got me off to a good start!

Taking you down American Badasses!

#4792 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

weren't people saying he was better than a-a-ron rod-gers just a few years ago?

#4793 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

pretty sure there is nobody even close to his calibur lately.

#4794 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I remember Ron Jaworski in particular singing his praises that he was already among the elite QBs in the NFL and soon would be the best in the NFL. I like Jaws a lot actually but he went a little overboard and proved why no one has a clue until you do it for awhile consistently. Trends and players come and go quickly in the NFL.

#4795 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure there is nobody even close to his calibur lately.

Thom Brady is no slouch

#4796 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I remember Ron Jaworski in particular singing his praises that he was already among the elite QBs in the NFL and soon would be the best in the NFL. I like Jaws a lot actually but he went a little overboard and proved why no one has a clue until you do it for awhile consistently. Trends and players come and go quickly in the NFL.

Jaws does this all the time. He was sayin Carson Palmer was elite. He gets a hard on for QBs and makes a lot of outrageous claims.

#4797 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jaws does this all the time. He was sayin Carson Palmer was elite. He gets a hard on for QBs and makes a lot of outrageous claims.

Carson Palmer is killing it for my fantasy team this year. I hope he doesn't come back to Earth any time soon.

#4798 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Carson Palmer is killing it for my fantasy team this year. I hope he doesn't come back to Earth any time soon.

He won't as long as all the weapons and him stay healthy. Oh and fitz is back to form, that doesn't hurt palmers chances either. He's still gonna throw 1-2 ints a game, but always gets big yards.

#4799 4 years ago

I love having a game a week @ wembley. It means I don't have to wait until 1pm for the first game It's a whole day of football. 9:30, 1, 4, 8:30. Times are good...

#4800 4 years ago

Wow. EJ is really showing why he isn't a number 1 NFL QB. Also, complete bullshit that fumbles for TDs and pick sixes count against the Bills defense.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 20675 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 414.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside