Topic Stats

• 20,670 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by Deaconblooze
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,654 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1579918812656 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image1 (resized).png
6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg
D2B5E4B6-0A6D-46C7-BBE0-E6F1E0845C29 (resized).jpeg
dirtbagg66 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

There are 20670 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 414.
#4651 4 years ago

That's what I'm talking about!

#4653 4 years ago

Go Hawks, what a great game. Very entertaining to watch, possessions change and both tams make great plays. Rawls and Russell are on fire!

#4654 4 years ago

Welp. Pretty sure this ones over. Congrats Seahawks fans. Bengals are clearly not ready to play with the big dogs and the refs really need to chill it out with the ridiculous flags.

#4655 4 years ago

If you can, switch your channel to the bengals Seattle game now.

#4656 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you can, switch your channel to the bengals Seattle game now.

Why would anyone not watch the packers?

#4657 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Welp. Pretty sure this ones over. Congrats Seahawks fans. Bengals are clearly not ready to play with the big dogs and the refs really need to chill it out with the ridiculous flags.

Quoted from centerflank:

Why would anyone not watch the packers?

Especially since the "Bengals are clearly not ready to play with the big dogs"

#4658 4 years ago

WOW. Way to give up a great lead Seattle. Comon, pull this out!!!

#4659 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Especially since the "Bengals are clearly not ready to play with the big dogs"

I will eat my words on that. The bengals I know and love would not end that game TD TD FG. Win or lose, this has been one of the best games of the year for sure.

#4660 4 years ago

I've had like two heart attacks so far

#4661 4 years ago

This is painful.

#4663 4 years ago

Damn! Still a great albeit painful game to watch

#4664 4 years ago

Wow. Obviously I thought the bengals were gonna lose, but they surprised me today and hopefully it's a sign of things to come. We will see. Lots of football left. Hopefully bengals v Seahawks in the Super Bowl! Haha.

Also, bengals are the first afc north team to start 5-0. That's nuts. Pittsburgh went 15-1 one year.

#4665 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

That's what I'm talking about!

Lol.

Great day for a 12-free Facebook feed at least.

#4666 4 years ago

Im very excited to see if the Lions will go winless again this season. Caldwell has really proven himself.

#4667 4 years ago

Can anyone kick a field goal anymore? I look like Janakowski, maybe I can get a tryout??

#4668 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im very excited to see if the Lions will go winless again this season. Caldwell has really proven himself.

Somebody PLEASE fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

My daughter could call better plays (and she hates football).

#4669 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

He's awful, not the biggest fan of Caldwell either

#4670 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Was listening to sports talk radio on the way home and the 3 guys were saying it's time to blow the whole thing up, fire everyone and dump stafford. What do you do with Calvin then? I think he's a good player still, I'd guess he would still be putting up crazy numbers if he had a legit qb but can you get a guy in place in time before Calvin fizzles out?

#4671 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Was listening to sports talk radio on the way home and the 3 guys were saying it's time to blow the whole thing up, fire everyone and dump stafford. What do you do with Calvin then? I think he's a good player still, I'd guess he would still be putting up crazy numbers if he had a legit qb but can you get a guy in place in time before Calvin fizzles out?

Blow up or at least get rid of Stafford? Next year might be a decent time to do it. Right now they are 3rd in dead cap $$ but I believe most of that goes away in 2016. Dumping Stafford I think saves over 20M with a dead cap of 10M.

Brees is most likely a FA next year, he would be a nice fit with Megatron if they could pull it off. As long as they bring in a coach that doesn't need to drastically change the current personnel.....who knows, Sean Payton might be available too.

#4672 4 years ago

Just heard Rapelistburger might come back next week. That is insane. I feel like if that injury happened to anyone else, they would be out most of the season. Pretty sure he has made a deal with the devil. Haha

#4673 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Blow up or at least get rid of Stafford? Next year might be a decent time to do it. Right now they are 3rd in dead cap $$ but I believe most of that goes away in 2016. Dumping Stafford I think saves over 20M with a dead cap of 10M.
Brees is most likely a FA next year, he would be a nice fit with Megatron if they could pull it off. As long as they bring in a coach that doesn't need to drastically change the current personnel.....who knows, Sean Payton might be available too.

Would be fun to at least have one other real QB in the North if Brees went to Motown....I have a feeling his wife would say something like "You are moving us to Fucking Detroit?"

#4674 4 years ago

Those cuts Bell makes and accelerates at light speed in the other direction is Crazy! Vick on the other hand, not very fun to watch anymore......

#4675 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Those cuts Bell makes and accelerates at light speed in the other direction is Crazy! Vick on the other hand, not very fun to watch anymore......

Vick was really the BEST choice PIT had for a back up? I would take Tebow over him, I'm not exaggerating either

#4676 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Vick was really the BEST choice PIT had for a back up? I would take Tebow over him, I'm not exaggerating either

It is pretty amazing someone would offer him money still to QB in the NFL. Id knock the dust off Testaverde before bringing Vick in for a tryout. Maybe even Cat Favre, he can still play.

#4677 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe even Cat Favre, he can still play.

Christ, you had to go there didn't you?

#4678 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Christ, you had to go there didn't you?

Just needs his meds!

#4679 4 years ago

I bet Sean Payton ends up in Miami. Saints need to blow it up. Stafford sucks but Brees is old and not the great great player he once was. And can Baltimore pick up/draft someone who can cover? 400+ yards to a Mccown?

#4680 4 years ago

Congrats to ped Gates. 100 tds!

#4681 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I bet Sean Payton ends up in Miami. Saints need to blow it up. Stafford sucks but Brees is old and not the great great player he once was. And can Baltimore pick up/draft someone who can cover? 400+ yards to a Mccown?

Brees is old, but is he the reason they suck? His QB rating is 93.8 for this year

Maybe Manning retires and he goes to Denver.

Edit---Brees is 36, he should have another 3 years of decent production

#4682 4 years ago

+1 for Vick being unwatchable

#4683 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Congrats to ped Gates. 100 tds!

You meant 101 tds!!!^^

#4684 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Miami on the surface would seem very attractive, but that front office can't get out of it's own way. I'm curious what would happen.

Quoted from centerflank:

Edit---Brees is 36, he should have another 3 years of decent production

Some teams that would take Brees in a f'n heartbeat: Jets, Texans, Lions, 49ers, Browns...edit: Chicago, maybe KC

#4685 4 years ago

Nice toss Vick! Way to take the hit and deliver that. Go Steelers!

Am I the only one that likes to see Rivers lose?

#4686 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nice toss Vick! Way to take the hit and deliver that. Go Steelers!

No, me as well......his throwing motion makes me angry

#4687 4 years ago

Yes GATES.....bring me the win baby......that's why you rode my bench for 4 weeks!

#4688 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Yes GATES.....bring me the win baby......that's why you rode my bench for 4 weeks!

Poor Aquaman! LOL!

#4689 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Rivers is a mouthy punk who hasn't won squat. Both Roethlisberger and Manning have 2 super bowls and he has a collection of bolo ties

#4690 4 years ago

Good finishes to the night game two days in a row, gotta love that.

#4692 4 years ago

You go QB sneak here and take the timeout....WTF, Gruden said that as I was typing

#4693 4 years ago

They lined up in a wildcat? Wtf?. Sneak it in

#4694 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You go QB sneak here and take the timeout....WTF, Gruden said that as I was typing

Oh man, big Rivers hissy fit coming up!

AWESOME finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4695 4 years ago

Td steelers! Steelers win. Woo hoo! Amazing finish.

#4696 4 years ago

Even so the chargers lost. It was fun to watch this game!

#4697 4 years ago

I can't believe that call, and they made it twice!

Stones.

#4698 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I can't believe that call, and they made it twice!
Stones.

images-3.jpeg

#4699 4 years ago

A big road win for the Steelers, nice job!

#4700 4 years ago

Here's hoping the Saints actually come to play tonight, divisional match up, they know each other well......hopefully not a stinker

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Little Shop Of Games
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 209.99
There are 20670 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 414.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside