spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 1,513.
#4601 8 years ago

Need a pick6!!!!!

#4602 8 years ago

Woo that was a little hairy, but we walked away with a win.

#4603 8 years ago

Holy.. gotta be tough to play with a horseshoe wedged up your ass.

#4604 8 years ago

Just when I didn't think it couldn't get any worse. I had calvin johnson, I'm a few points behind, he's reaching in to the end zone, I'm starting to dance, he gets ball knocked away. WTF! This one hurts more that stewart fumbling in to his own mans arms and that guy going in for the score.

#4605 8 years ago

And now they're saying that was an illegal bat out of the end zone. I thought it was a heads up play, didn't know that rule (apparently, neither did the refs).

#4606 8 years ago

Just pulled off a good trade. I was able to dump the DEN RBs off on someone else for Latavis Murray.

#4607 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

And now they're saying that was an illegal bat out of the end zone. I thought it was a heads up play, didn't know that rule (apparently, neither did the refs).

I am not familiar with that rule either. If you cannot bat the ball out of the end zone then the refs clearly missed the call. Megatron can't catch a break with some of these rules. I needed Megatron to score 14 points for me and he didn't come close. Seahawks have been getting some kind calls from the refs. First it was the Fail Mary and now this.

#4608 8 years ago

Lions, screwed again.

#4609 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I am not familiar with that rule either. If you cannot bat the ball out of the end zone then the refs clearly missed the call. Megatron can't catch a break with some of these rules. I needed Megatron to score 14 points for me and he didn't come close. Seahawks have been getting some kind calls from the refs. First it was the Fail Mary and now this.

Hopefully a call like this doesn't decide the bengals Seahawks game either. Gonna be a huge matchup this Sunday. Also hope it's nothing like the game was last night. That was like watching paint dry.

#4610 8 years ago

I love my Seahawks, but the way our offensive line is playing right now it'll be a tough game next weekend.
Sacking Russell seems so easy right now, I wish we still had Unger

#4611 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I love my Seahawks, but the way our offensive line is playing right now it'll be a tough game next weekend.

Be thankful you don't have the Lions offensive line.

#4612 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Bengals D line is nasty, but they are overdue for a let down game. Should be a good game though as long as the refs call it well. Also, the bengals home crowd doesn't get that loud, so not as tough a place to play as sea, gb, or KC

#4613 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just pulled off a good trade. I was able to dump the DEN RBs off on someone else for Latavis Murray.

I was high on Murray as well, but he looked awful against an awful Chi D. He was benched for Reese down the stretch

#4614 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I was high on Murray as well, but he looked awful against an awful Chi D. He was benched for Reese down the stretch

At this point, anyone is better than either Denver RB imo

#4615 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Seahawks got away with one last night, but they'll take it. Yes, Hawks have some protection problems that need solving. Opposing teams know Jimmy Graham isn't going to block either, that doesn't help.

#4616 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

At this point, anyone is better than either Denver RB imo

If they finally decide to go with Hillman more often he might have some value, CJ has been a bust

#4617 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Seahawks got away with one last night, but they'll take it. Yes, Hawks have some protection problems that need solving. Opposing teams know Jimmy Graham isn't going to block either, that doesn't help.

They need to figure out a way to get him more involved

#4618 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

If they finally decide to go with Hillman more often he might have some value, CJ has been a bust

Totally agree. But when I saw they were running the pistol all day Sunday, I have the feeling these two are going to cancel each other out the rest of the season. I wanted to dump them for a bell cow, and I'm glad I did. We will see.

#4619 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Totally agree. But when I saw they were running the pistol all day Sunday, I have the feeling these two are going to cancel each other out the rest of the season. I wanted to dump them for a bell cow, and I'm glad I did. We will see.

lol I have Murray so I hope he turns it on. Gotta love fantasy football, rooting for a Raider, yuck!

#4620 8 years ago

Whats worse, a philly fan cheering for jets and giants, so I can get 25 cent dunkin donuts med coffee.

#4621 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Whats worse, a philly fan cheering for jets and giants, so I can get 25 cent dunkin donuts med coffee.

Without knowing you at all, I'd say you've reached a new low.

#4622 8 years ago

25 cents is 25 cents and the eagles stink no matter how hard I cheer (or boo)

#4623 8 years ago

Enjoy your unemployment Philbin! I won't get into why I dislike him but what an incompetent coach.

"Hey scout team, take it easy on our starting offense so they can get timing down" Then Tanneyhill gets douchey...Tanneyhill hasn't done shit yet, wonder why he thinks its smart to piss off teammates.

Thats exactly how practices should go, D standing their like tackling dummies...... wouldn't want to simulate a real game situation or anything like that to make the offense better.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/06/joe-philbins-last-practice-showed-he-had-lost-control/

#4624 8 years ago

Both Luck and Hasslebeck are questionable for tonight's game and they're still 1 point favorites on the road? Oh, they're playing the texans

#4625 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Both Luck and Hasslebeck are questionable for tonight's game and they're still 1 point favorites on the road? Oh, they're playing the texans

Texans are so bad it's unbelievable, hope watt walks away to play for the packers

#4626 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Texans are so bad it's unbelievable, hope watt walks away to play for the packers

Looks like we're in for another craptastic TNF!

#4627 8 years ago

Mr. Gore needs to end up in the endzone, got him in fantasy!

#4628 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Hey Ronnie. Wondered if you cared to make a friendly wager on the Seahawks bengals game? Here is what I was thinking:

If the bengals win, I mail you a bengals hat or tshirt you have to be seen wearing at the next Seahawks game you attend (just a quick pic of you wearing it at the game is fine), and vice versa if Seahawks win. Loser pays shipping of the item.

#4629 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey Ronnie. Wondered if you cared to make a friendly wager on the Seahawks bengals game? Here is what I was thinking:
If the bengals win, I mail you a bengals hat or tshirt you have to be seen wearing at the next Seahawks game you attend (just a quick pic of you wearing it at the game is fine), and vice versa if Seahawks win. Loser pays shipping of the item.

Sure! I plan on making it to at least one sea chickens game this year.

#4630 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Sure! I plan on making it to at least one sea chickens game this year.

Cool. I'll be at the game Sunday and at least one more. Should be fun.

#4631 8 years ago

Luck out. Line has moved to Texans -4.5. I'll take the Colts

#4632 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Im rolling with Gore tonight too, just run away from Watt's side all night and he should be good.

#4633 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im rolling with Gore tonight too, just run away from Watt's side all night and he should be good.

Me three. Let's go Gore!!

#4634 8 years ago

I started the colts d tonight. Already have a pick! Hopefully more to come

#4635 8 years ago

Mallet's pouting like a little punk. Left the field b4 half.

#4636 8 years ago

And gore comes through!

#4637 8 years ago

I've been saying Gore is done for about 3 years. I've been wrong for 3 years.

#4638 8 years ago

I've been saying Gore is done for about 3 years. I've been wrong for 3 years.

Gore hasn't been done, the 49ers are done

#4639 8 years ago

Any of you guys on fan dual, draft kings or just in private leagues?

#4640 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Any of you guys on fan dual, draft kings or just in private leagues?

I haven't done DFS yet. Been doing private since like 2000 though. Getting tired of it to be honest.

#4641 8 years ago

I've been in a 12 team league since 98. I'm seriously thinking of joining fan dual. Like the thought of creating new teams each week. Also going head to head with people weekly for cash seems like something I can get into. We switched to auction format about 5 years ago. Way better imo. If we hadn't, I would have quit then.

#4642 8 years ago

DFS is a blast, just another expensive hobby. 2% win 95% of the money, it's tough sledding!

#4643 8 years ago

Forced to start Duke Johnson and Ronnie Hillman at RB this week.

#4644 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Wow, that's digging deep

#4645 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Yuck. Haha

#4646 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You should be alright with the Duke, if it's PPR

#4647 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You should be alright with the Duke, if it's PPR

It is. Also considered Theo Riddick just for that reason.

#4648 8 years ago

Nfl picks of this week.
STL +9.5
NE -8.5
NYG -7.5
NWO +4.5

#4649 8 years ago

I'm really excited for SEA @ CIN tomorrow, that should be a great game. I thought GB played late, but I guess I was wrong, a noon start! Ugh! I love turning on Red Zone for the early games, but I can't do that if GB is on.

The night game doesn't do much for me. I wish they'd start moving around the schedules earlier in the year for that game.

#4650 8 years ago

WOO LETS GO RAWLS!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.