spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,630 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 1,513.
#4551 8 years ago

Ugh! I would have won this week but the guy I'm against had arizona's defense. Crazy

#4552 8 years ago

Had to sweat out this win. Pack almost blew the spread. Woo hoo, won $195 off of $40.00.20150928_220350.jpg20150928_220350.jpg

#4553 8 years ago

Wow, are those parlay tickets? my man!

Our defense looked better than I expected. I hope we can come out of this without some more major injuries.. I really liked the defensive packages we were putting together, it was amazing to see some significant pressure the last couple of weeks! That gives me a lot of hope, and to Rodgers looks like he's in midseason form!

#4554 8 years ago

Favre is ready to play in the NFL again.image.jpegimage.jpeg

#4555 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Favre is ready to play in the NFL again.image.jpeg

I thought for a second that was a Kerry Collins bear.

#4556 8 years ago

Ironically, Brees just restructured. I'm not sure who they are making cap space for this year but Brees is most likely cut before next year begins with a cap hit of 30MIL in 2016

#4557 8 years ago

Great Steelers-Ravens game going here. These guys hit each other so hard its as if they despise each other.

#4558 8 years ago

Whoo we got ourselves a game here folks!

#4559 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Whoo we got ourselves a game here folks!

Watching Bell run is pretty sweet, he's got some bounce to him!

#4560 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Watching Bell run is pretty sweet, he's got some bounce to him!

Cept I'm against him in FF.

#4561 8 years ago

2 missed fgs... I wouldn't have let him kick it OT either.

#4562 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Cept I'm against him in FF.

Ha! Im playing Forsett, cmon steelers just end this! or a flacco deep pass for td works too....

#4563 8 years ago

Why pass on 4th and 1 when they're having great success with the running game? Also where was the defence on Baltimore's final 4th quarter drive that brought the game into OT? They had incredible defence on the previous drive but on that one it just seemed like they were asleep.

I haven't been following the season much this year but it seems like the Steelers kind of gave that away.

#4564 8 years ago

That game was so bad that it was good!

#4565 8 years ago

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#4566 8 years ago

Glad the Ravens won. If the bengals can somehow beat the Chiefs this weekend, the afc north will be firmly in their grasp before the first month is finished. Bring it!

#4567 8 years ago

Gameday!!!!

Big revenge game for the Pack!

images-2.jpegimages-2.jpeg

#4568 8 years ago

Nice start to the morning! Up $200 already. Thank you Jets.20151004_094840.jpg20151004_094840.jpg

#4569 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nice start to the morning! Up $200 already. Thank you Jets.20151004_094840.jpg

Looks like 150 to me. Heyo!

#4570 8 years ago

Nice to see Cutler back on the field.......now to watch a game that someone actually cares about. Go Bills!

tumblr_ncmcbtHAZz1rge9rdo1_500.jpgtumblr_ncmcbtHAZz1rge9rdo1_500.jpgimages.jpegimages.jpegx8a3btI4VYSIdRe5Nk0YWg.jpegx8a3btI4VYSIdRe5Nk0YWg.jpeg

#4571 8 years ago

I have never seen a football player look like he would cry till Brown of the Giants

#4572 8 years ago

wow the bills make a bad team look good

just broke 100 penalty yards

#4573 8 years ago

Bears won??? OMG

#4574 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Bears won??? OMG

Yeah and cost me a 4 game parlay.

#4575 8 years ago

Luckily this one came thru. Only had $10 on it for $90 but a winner is still a winner20151004_142715.jpg20151004_142715.jpg

#4576 8 years ago

Jags just snagged defeat from the Jaws of victory. Unfortunately they seem to be good at that. At least the Bills lost. Seeing their zero-class having coach walk off in defeat never gets old.

#4577 8 years ago

Bengals have to be amongst the leagues elite this year. They make stops when they matter the most, and Andy dalton is playing better than anyone ever thought he could. Whodey!!

I know they still have to prove themselves in the playoffs, but I'm impressed so far this year.

#4578 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

At least the Bills lost. Seeing their zero-class having coach walk off in defeat never gets old.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Bills and Dolphins, two AFC teams that still need to look deep into the mirror to figure their sh!t out. At least they look good on paper

At least the Jets so far seem like they are on the right track

#4579 8 years ago

Offense......No problem when needed.

Defense.....Oh we got that too. Tons of young outside pass rushers and a stout middle on the line and Clay, being Clay. This defense is going to make some noise! Gotta love Clay mocking that overrated bum Kaepernick. "You ain't Russell Wilson bro"......classic

pro.jpgpro.jpg

#4580 8 years ago

Where did all the 49er fans go? He looks like an ISIS member btw....

I think Pumperdink sucks due to the douchey way he wears his caps.

images-1.jpegimages-1.jpegimages.jpegimages.jpeg

#4581 8 years ago

I'm a lifelong niners fan. Wish they kept Alex Smith. Wow did I just say that? Still won with Packers -8.5!

#4582 8 years ago

He's a thug who's 15 minutes are over. Send him packing.

#4583 8 years ago

Yeah it's always a bad sign when qb's seek out a old great (kurt warner) to try and learn how to throw. Every time there's a rush he just drops down. Time to draft a new qb and start over. The way they're playing I'm thinking top 5 pick or maybe 3 for the niners.

#4584 8 years ago

would have lost my shirt in vegas this weekend, if I was there. Bills, missed field goal, 2 td's called back because of penalties, over 100 yards in penalties, and they missed a tackle that led to giant td that cost them the game. nice job ryan. and mccoy out for maybe 1/2 a season.
steelers kicker should be out of a job.
Eagles living down to my expectations.
kc lost,
miami looks horrible.
rams beat arizona.
more wrong than right this week

#4585 8 years ago

Yeah Tyrod helped bring my DraftKings double or nothing streak to an end

#4586 8 years ago

Sweet shank Saint kicker! Lol! Need some more garbage fantasy points from Witten!

#4587 8 years ago

.......or not, nice win saints!

#4588 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sweet shank Saint kicker! Lol! Need some more garbage fantasy points from Witten!

Damn garbage time reception by Witten cost me one of my fantasy games. Lost by 1pt!!!

#4589 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Dallas never even touched it in ot. Bummer for you. Yeah me! Saints -3.5

#4590 8 years ago

I would still prefer if BOTH teams got to touch the ball in OT at least once. If one team scores a TD in their first possession then the second team gets it and MUST score a TD to keep it going........fair.

And just an FYI I was rooting for the Saints in this one.

#4591 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Damn garbage time reception by Witten cost me one of my fantasy games. Lost by 1pt!!!

Ha! Porkchopexpress and I have a big bet riding on our game this week. I'm a few points behind still but have Seahawks D tomorrow, he is out of players.

#4592 8 years ago
#4593 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I would still prefer if BOTH teams got to touch the ball in OT at least once. If one team scores a TD in there first possession then the second team gets it and MUST score a TD to keep it going........fair.
And just an FYI I was rooting for the Saints in this one.

Yes, I'm down with that, and no field goal attempts. I'm so bored of fg's. What game was I watching....Bears game? 4th and goal at the 2 or whatever it was and they kicked......snore...... So much more excitement on the O lining up and going for that TD.

#4594 8 years ago

Well KC scored 21 points today and NEVER got in the endzone! 7 Fieldgoals!

#4595 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Well KC scored 21 points today and NEVER got in the endzone! 7 Fieldgoals!

Super snore

#4596 8 years ago

Yes absolutely horrible! I'm afraid I'll be saying "well maybe next year" much too early in the season once again!

But who knows? Maybe they'll pick up an entire offensive line, defensive backfield and a qb that's not scared to throw it past 5 yards down field before the trade deadline?

#4597 8 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

But who knows? Maybe they'll pick up an entire offensive line, defensive backfield and a qb that's not scared to throw it past 5 yards down field before the trade deadline?

It is a long season and much can change quickly but yes, 1-3 out the gates is really tough to recover from. You figure you can in theory only lose 2 more games to have a chance at getting in the playoffs.

As Bemmett eluded to, was nice to see our D play well on the road when our O struggled. Packers D has some good talent, not a ton of full fledged superstars but we have multiple guys we can sub in and can play well, especially in the front 7.

Tough game against St Louis next week then Chargers both in Lambeau, would be sweet to get to 6-0 and enjoy that bye, definitely need some rest to let our WR's heal up.

Go Seahawks tomorrow, crush those Lions!!!! I want to see a real butt kicking!!!!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#4598 8 years ago

That Falcon RB Freeman is absolutely dominating the past two weeks holy crap!

6 td's the past 2 games and a buttload of fantasy points. My wife drafted him in the 12th of our 13 round draft.

Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 11.32.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-04 at 11.32.21 PM.png

#4599 8 years ago

That was nasty watching Dunbar's injury. I knew immediately when I saw it that he was done for the season. Torn ACL *and* MCL. Ouch.

Cowboys didn't have many starters left by the end of the game. I just don't see how they are going to recover from all of these injuries. I've written it off. There's always next year...I guess.

Trying to decide who my team will be going forward. I really like the Cardinals, but they lost to the Rams yesterday. Love how the Packers are playing and finding ways to win... plus, they have fucking Clay Matthews!!!

"Piling on to Kaepernick’s misfortune, television cameras picked up Packers linebacker Clay Matthews taunting his rival, saying “You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,630 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.