pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240319_160503_YouTube (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,300 posts in this topic. You are on page 918 of 1,506.
#45851 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Any Miami fans on suicide watch?

I fidnt think they would win with their 2nd qb. Sure as shit ain't with #3

#45852 1 year ago

Turkey ankles blowzo

#45853 1 year ago

Go Bills! Great game for Josh Allen and and the D

#45854 1 year ago

Its almost like Turkey Ankles cant handle pressure; if only someone could have foreseen such a fate

#45855 1 year ago

I didn’t mean to start watching the cowboys and rams but with these turnovers I can’t look away at this train wreck meanwhile cowboys dribbled their FG towards the side.

#45856 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Any Miami fans on suicide watch?

Why? The better team won.

#45857 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its almost like Turkey Ankles cant handle pressure; if only someone could have foreseen such a fate

What pressure? Season is over before Halloween as usual.

Im starting to suspect Turkey Ankles just isn’t too good at football.

#45858 1 year ago

Looks like I picked a good weekend to go to the beach and miss Lions football....

#45859 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Im starting to suspect Turkey Ankles just isn’t too good at football.

But remember, he looks like a QB

#45860 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Only fosaisu picked the Giants and just for 1 point. 8 people picked Green Bay for 12 or more points though.

Homer 1-vote for the win!

#45861 1 year ago

Outta town and wont get to watch that TN game for a few days but I hear it was a classic!

Also for your enjoyment:

image.thumb.png.dfbd3e5fbb0b7965a24381583ad3528f (resized).pngimage.thumb.png.dfbd3e5fbb0b7965a24381583ad3528f (resized).png
#45862 1 year ago

Dallas goes to 4-1

#45864 1 year ago

Parsons eating super bowl teams alive!

#45865 1 year ago

Pizzuh Pizzuh!!!

#45867 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I fidnt think they would win with their 2nd qb. Sure as shit ain't with #3

Teddy Two Gloves lasted one play today and got a safety for intentional grounding and was yanked because he had gross motor instability. Ugh.

#45868 1 year ago

The QB powerhouse, Kansas State. The starting QB of your Miami Dolphins. Skylar Thompson.

#45869 1 year ago

I know this pic was posted, but this is funny.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#45870 1 year ago

A very costly win for my Niners today. Bosa, Moseley, Ward and Gould all hurt on top of all the injuries they already had coming into this week.

#45871 1 year ago

The NFC Least is now the NFC Beast! The Eagles, Cowboys and Giants are a combined 13-2. Washington sucks at 1-4. There will be some great divisional games coming up.

#45872 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Everybody’s sleeping on the Bills.

That's certainly isn't correct. People ARE sleeping on the Cowboys, however

#45873 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's certainly isn't correct. People ARE sleeping on the Cowboys, however

Only if you don't watch the games. Cowboy's defense is great. I hope Jerry clears Dak next week because Rush looks better.

#45874 1 year ago

Hot start for the Bengals. Hopefully they can keep it up.

#45875 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Outta town and wont get to watch that TN game for a few days but I hear it was a classic!
Also for your enjoyment:[quoted image]

michael-scott.gifmichael-scott.gif
#45876 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Only if you don't watch the games. Cowboy's defense is great. I hope Jerry clears Dak next week because Rush looks better.

The giants are truly the team no one is talking about. 4-1! Wow. I would've never guessed

#45877 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The giants are truly the team no one is talking about. 4-1! Wow. I would've never guessed

Barkley has been the reason plus Jones is playing better. I really like Saquon, from my alma mater and watched him play many games in person. He's back to his rookie year production numbers. Unfortunately, he rarely plays a whole season. Contract year, so we'll see. I think the wheels come off the bus and it's the Eagles and Boys fighting it out at the end.

#45879 1 year ago

The NFC East has 3 teams with at least 4 wins (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants).

Since the NFL went to 8 divisions in 2002, there have been 3 other instances where a division had three 4-win teams through the first 5 weeks of the season.

-2020 AFC North
-2008 NFC East
-2002 AFC West

#45880 1 year ago

That was some of the silliest shit ive ever seen on 2nd and goal / 4th and goal.

#45881 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

That was some of the silliest shit ive ever seen on 2nd and goal / 4th and goal.

just a brutal 1st and goal series

#45882 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Play calling ability on full display tonight

#45883 1 year ago

That 4th down call instead of 3pts to tie looking mighty big about now. Hopefully our defense can pull it out for us.

#45884 1 year ago

I've seen Baltimore win that way so many times.

#45885 1 year ago

Hopefully bengals can figure out this new offensive line sooner than later.

They were also missing Tee tonight. He really makes teams pay for doubling Chase.

#45886 1 year ago

Thank god - can finally breathe

Afiak they weren’t doubling chase. Will know more when watching the coach replay.

Peters and humphree both played man on chase. Plus a lot of zone early.

I hate how the ravens give up 6yrds after first contact.

#45887 1 year ago

I wonder how many players were yanked today?

EC17F9A4-DBFC-429F-A2BE-A50AF5B5E6A5 (resized).jpegEC17F9A4-DBFC-429F-A2BE-A50AF5B5E6A5 (resized).jpeg
#45888 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I wonder how many players were yanked today?
[quoted image]

No tbey yanked him for his stumbling afterwards.

It wasn’t media… when even the nflpa was leading the change to investigate

#45889 1 year ago

Wow, Jason Whitlock is still alive?

#45890 1 year ago

In Whitlock’s defense, the roughing the passer call that benefited Brady and the Bucs was pretty brutal. Can’t say I’m shocked that Jerome Boger was involved with the call.

#45891 1 year ago

It's the nfl bringing it back the other way to get people to settle down on player safety.

You want to review PI? We'll just refuse to overturn them, to the point you'll willfully give up your right to even contest our calls.

They'll be throwing brain bruised quarterbacks back into games under the guise of enhanced procedures in no time.

#45892 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Afiak they weren’t doubling chase.

Safety help all game. But not much time for any plays to develop anyway.

And when they did take shots, Bal got called for penalties almost every time.

#45893 1 year ago

Zac is responsible for the loss last night, twice we could have settled for 3 but rolled the dice and came up empty. 1st one was just before the half and the second that ridiculous double end around play from the 2 he called.......................really.

#45894 1 year ago

I don’t want Zac to do what Marvin would’ve done.

Agree on the end around play though. Because it didn’t work. I’m for it if it works. Haha

#45895 1 year ago

At the end of the day the Bengals have 3 losses by a total of 8 points. Also the Bengals have yet to allow a 2nd half touchdown the entire season. It seems like last year the offense adapted to having a non existent offensive line and designed the offense around that. This year they seem to be calling up plays with the assumption Joe can just stand around in the pocket, but he cant.

While I understand not wanting to completely redesign your entire offensive scheme in a panic, its impossible to not question the odd double reverse 15 yard loss on second and goal, followed by one of the ugliest shovel passes in history on 4th and goal. Im confident the offense will find its groove, and thank God for the defense, because they have been fantastic.

P.S. La'el Collins, really, truly, looks like shit. I know very little about what a RT should do, but people are just freely running around him with little resistance. No clue if its his ongoing back injury, or what, but dude cant move.

P.S.2.0 - I love Hayden Hurst, what a damn beast.

#45896 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

P.S.2.0 - I love Hayden Hurst, what a damn beast.

200w.gif200w.gif

But you know why we kept Andrews over him

The miserable part is the other reason we let him go (Boyle) has been hurt for so long.

The Ravens have so many starters lost to injury last year and for so long most people don't even know they were starters anymore

#45897 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pinside sleeping on the Giants as usual.

#45898 1 year ago

Not a surprise that Matt Rhule is the first HC to get fired this year it was a popular prediction before the season started.

My guess is Riverboat Ron has the best chance to get fired next. They look bad on both sides and his "Win with Wentz" campaign is not looking good so far. Curious to see how they play against the Bears on Thursday night.

#45899 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Pinside sleeping on the Giants as usual.

NFC East is everything the AFC West was supposed to be (not you, Washington).

#45900 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Not a surprise that Matt Rhule is the first HC to get fired this year it was a popular prediction before the season started.
My guess is Riverboat Ron has the best chance to get fired next. They look bad on both sides and his "Win with Wentz" campaign is not looking good so far. Curious to see how they play against the Bears on Thursday night.

Nathaniel Hackett coaches like he had a very large "which of us can get fired first bet" with Rhule, Reich, and Rivera

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 75,300 posts in this topic. You are on page 918 of 1,506.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/918 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.