Topic Stats

• 20,312 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,635 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200116-125659~2 (resized).png
Pinside Trolls (resized).jpg
185D3827-2348-4FFA-8FC7-10F9F1C87642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200115_152246_01 (resized).png
FB95IMG951579051509003 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200114_161308 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
25C1183B-9740-42D6-A50F-42506AD868F8 (resized).jpeg
images.jpg
hi-res-c09e2c6bcec4e190572e17edfad479f5_crop_north.jpg

There are 20312 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 407.
#4451 4 years ago

Early reports say Lacy may be back for week 3!

#4452 4 years ago

Edit ^^^^He has till monday to heal, Chiefs in Lambeau! Go PACK!!!!! ^^^^^

Pic #1 by Luck!!!!

#4453 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Pic #1 by Luck!!!!

No joke, my points are going the wrong way!

#4454 4 years ago

Haha. Bengals game yesterday had a 30 yard pass to an OT, now tonight there was a pass attempt to another offensive lineman. Is this the new wildcat? Haha

#4455 4 years ago

Missed the chip shot field goal

#4456 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He's old, probably cant even see the uprights anymore.

#4457 4 years ago

Well atleast his mother didn't name him D'brickashaw.

#4458 4 years ago

Johnson needs to do some goddamn sprints. C'mon old man.....get to the ball.

#4459 4 years ago

Speaking of kickers, I am enjoying the new extra point rules. It definitely makes the game more unpredictable and exciting. It makes for some odd scores too! I also imagine it will affect the outcome of more than a few Vegas lines this year.

To me this is something that makes the NFL great. The willingness to change any rule that needs changing even if it is a long standing tradition.

#4460 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

of course I have vinatieri. why do I even bother...

#4461 4 years ago

LOL Gore, fumblin bumblin!

edit----Thank you Mr. Revis!

#4462 4 years ago

That game was a damn Greek Tragedy for Luck, ouch! Good win Flanker!

#4465 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They were 0-2 to start last season.

Their LUCK is running out... They'll probably be fine. They have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way.

#4466 4 years ago

But this team is not anywhere near a playoff team at this point...

#4467 4 years ago

I'm assuming the Colts will straighten things out. Give credit to the Jets as well, they appear to be well balanced with a solid defense.....and they get Wilkerson back soon.

#4468 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't get it. I'm not a fanboy, this just isn't funny. You know why? Because it's not true. For things to be funny, they have to have a modicum of truth behind it.
Romo is one of the toughest QB's in the NFL.

True Romo is a resilient and tough QB. I wanted Dallas to start Romo years ago when the starter Bledsoe was struggling. Unfortunately, over the years I've been upset by his thorwing lots INTS or fumbling at key times in games. However, he has played with some very painful and serious injuries. Also last year I saw a lot of growth of him no longer throwing high risk passes and protecting the football much better. I thought he along with Dez and others were primed to have a great 2015 season. I'm saddened that the injury bug has already been so serious for the Cowboys with only 2 weeks played.

#4469 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Good win Flanker!

Thanks! Was a great weekend! Becky and I both win in Fantasy, Packers get a badly needed W! Lacy getting dinged was probably the worst part of my weekend.

QB's going down at a fast pace, Cutler is out with his vaginal tear for a bit, Romo (and I always root for Wisconsin dudes) is out for over half the season...that sucks. Brees banged up but he's gonna play next week, the man has grit.

I cant believe Cleveland isn't going to go full on with Manziel, he must know the offense quite well at this point, Josh McCown is an average QB, isn't going to win too many games for a franchise that needs something electric to happen to them.

One Indy note, their Oline is looking rough but the Jets have a pretty damn nice Defense.

#4470 4 years ago

Kam is back bitches!!!

#4471 4 years ago

So the Broncos are playing the very questionable Lions this week. The Lions have been awful against the run. What does everyone think about having Anderson and Hillman starting? The reason why I ask is that these two are splitting the carries pretty evenly so far, and last year Gio and Hill for the Bengals were a really good pair to start in fantasy for a long stretch of the year. I just think this could be a similar situation for the DEN backs this year assuming the matchup is good.

#4472 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Kam is back bitches!!!

A very senseless hold out. Hope other players learn from this.

#4473 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So the Broncos are playing the very questionable Lions this week. The Lions have been awful against the run. What does everyone think about having Anderson and Hillman starting? The reason why I ask is that these two are splitting the carries pretty evenly so far, and last year Gio and Hill for the Bengals were a really good pair to start in fantasy for a long stretch of the year. I just think this could be a similar situation for the DEN backs this year assuming the matchup is good.

Broncos are 29th in the league right now for rushing, that would be a big gamble.

Edit---any other RB's available? That rookie from Washington looks like a good roll of the dice.

#4474 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Broncos are 29th in the league right now for rushing, that would be a big gamble.

agreed. Well here are my other RBs:

Abdullah (hasn't touched the ball more than like 10 times in either game, and DEN defense has been good so far)
Gio (hasn't done well against the Ravens yet, and I think it's a trap game for the Bengals so sloppy city)
Ivory (already starting him)

I would like to have a RB at flex, but I do have Cooks and Funchess as other flex options.

#4475 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

agreed. Well here are my other RBs:
Abdullah (hasn't touched the ball more than like 10 times in either game, and DEN defense has been good so far)
Gio (hasn't done well against the Ravens yet, and I think it's a trap game for the Bengals so sloppy city)
Ivory (already starting him)
I would like to have a RB at flex, but I do have Cooks and Funchess as other flex options.

James Starks would be a no brainer if Lacy is out. Brees is iffy now, I was assuming that was Brandin Cooks.

#4476 4 years ago

Brees is out , Cooks is hurt, Funchess is a bust so far, if I've had Funchess in -2 and 14 team leagues and dropped him in both. I'd go with Ginn before Funchess

#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

James Starks would be a no brainer if Lacy is out. Brees is iffy now, I was assuming that was Brandin Cooks.

Yeah Brandin cooks. I don't have Starks. But I agree he is a must start if Lacy cannot go.

#4478 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Brees is out , Cooks is hurt, Funchess is a bust so far, if I've had Funchess in -2 and 14 team leagues and dropped him in both. I'd go with Ginn before Funchess

I think it's way too early to give up on funchess. We all know what Ted ginn is, but we have yet to see what funchess can do with some real action. I'll hold onto him for now, but all Carolina receivers this year are far from sexy.

#4479 4 years ago

Ginn is at least getting targets, Funchess isn't, I agree that you don't give up on him, but as of now, he's a waste of a bench slot IMO.

#4480 4 years ago

Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 6.35.40 PM.png

#4481 4 years ago

Hmmm, interesting. It's still a huge risk, starting Brees even if he plays. He's a warrior I'll give him that.

#4482 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Hmmm, interesting. It's still a huge risk, starting Brees even if he plays. He's a warrior I'll give him that.

Indeed, Saints in general look like they will go 3-13 this year. Trading Graham was silly.

Edit---LOL! Just read this paragraph.....Go Bears

Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 6.53.09 PM.png

#4483 4 years ago

I can understand why the Saints traded away Graham, needed to upgrade O-line, and have cap issues....needed to dump a big contract....(on a side note, the Byrd deal was F'N terrible for them!!!!) The Saints have serious issues that aren't going away anytime soon, pretty much a rebuild mode.

On the other hand, I do not see why Seattle picked up a 'TE' that pretty much lined up in the slot for the Saints and isn't a great blocker. Now Seattle expects him to be a well balanced TE, that's simply NOT Jimmy Graham.

#4484 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I can understand why the Saints traded away Graham, needed to upgrade O-line, and have cap issues.

The guy was an unbelievable weapon in the Saints offense, he is 28 and had 4 great seasons in a row. Not sure how they have cap issues, who are they paying besides Graham and Brees.....Ingram? Want to upgrade the Oline, just draft better.

edit---46 TD's in 4 years, thats impressive.

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 4.48.07 PM.png

#4485 4 years ago

Unfortunately get ready for this again:
image.jpeg

#4487 4 years ago

Not sure I get it. Is that money they are still paying players that are no longer on their team? If so, that sucks.

#4488 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure I get it. Is that money they are still paying players that are no longer on their team? If so, that sucks.

Money against their salary cap

#4489 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Money against their salary cap

But I don't get how players that are no longer on your team count against your salary cap if you are not actually paying them?

#4490 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But I don't get how players that are no longer on your team count against your salary cap if you are not actually paying them?

So teams just cant cut high priced players and not deal with a sort of penalty against them.

Ted Thompson is great GM, was surprised to see Elway way up there but he ran/owned a successful car sales outfit if I remember correctly.

#4491 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So teams just cant cut high priced players and not deal with a sort of penalty against them.

Okay I see. So it goes against the cap, but you're not paying them. Makes sense now. Never new they did it that way.

#4492 4 years ago

Money that was allocated back for years that the players were on the team needs to be charged to the cap once they leave. Roster bonuses hit the cap the year it is earned. Signing bonuses are allowed to get spread around. Others could elaborate more but that's the basics of it I guess.

#4493 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay I see. So it goes against the cap, but you're not paying them. Makes sense now. Never new they did it that way.

That would be pretty crazy if the Ravens still had to pay Ray Rice his 9mill this year, how F'ed up would that be.

#4494 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That would be pretty crazy if the Ravens still had to pay Ray Rice his 9mill this year, how F'ed up would that be.

I know, haha. I was like, damn. that sucks for the Ravens haha.

#4495 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Money that was allocated back for years that the players were on the team needs to be charged to the cap once they leave. Roster bonuses hit the cap the year it is earned. Signing bonuses are allowed to get spread around. Others could elaborate more but that's the basics of it I guess.

Interesting. I guess I always thought the salary cap was a lot more black and white. Now, is it just me, or is this game tonight going to be the worst Thursday night football game in history?

#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Interesting. I guess I always thought the salary cap was a lot more black and white. Now, is it just me, or is this game tonight going to be the worst Thursday night football game in history?

No, worst game was listening the Berman and Dilfer in the second game season opener, fuckin painful!

#4497 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I am interested to watch Matt Jones tonight though....but yeah, in general not 2 teams I need to watch.

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

No, worst game was listening the Berman and Dilfer in the second game season opener, fuckin painful!

True. But to be fair that was MNF

#4499 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

True. But to be fair that was MNF

That's right, my bad...I'm still traumatized

#4500 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

That's right, my bad...I'm still traumatized

My Directv box lets me watch TV and use Pandora as the soundtrack... I would suggest using a radio broadcast for sound but there seems to be a large time delay in the new digital broadcasts that would be annoying.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 26.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 20312 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 407.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside