dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

3,168 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 8 of 13.
#23780 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It can go up, or they can cut him, or he can refuse to play etc. Really nothing diff'rent other than length until something wows us with the breakdown. This isn't Bobby Bonilla (?) or DiPeatro, Kovlechck etc.

Yeah I'd like to see the breakdown but it was a smart move by KC to lock this kid up.

#23782 3 years ago

Levi, I have the perfect name for the skins, Washington Rednecks in honor of O-dins thread.

#23790 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It would hurt, if anyone involved thought this deal would stand for the next 12 years.

You know somewhere down the road 3-4 yrs they'll restructure this deal likely shrinking the length and increasing the money per/year. I think the kid is easy worth 40 mil a year.

#23791 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That name would not be fitting considering their beliefs in that area. It would also be an insult to all rednecks.

I was just trying to get a rise out of Levi I wasn't serious.

#23798 3 years ago

I have to say I am really enjoying all the Top Rank Boxing they are showing on ESPN HD lately. I've seen 3 championship fights this week and they're advertising more to come. Anyone else been watching? They are on now.

#23800 3 years ago

I used watch Friday Night Fights with my Dad, He was a Roberto Duran and Papino (Jose) Cuevaz fan. I was of coarse an Ali fan and Ken Norton. Some of the best time spent with dad. Lets get ready to ruuuumble

#23805 3 years ago

Read a few articles here and there saying the NFL is going to allow players to "opt out" of playing if the season starts. My thoughts should this happen is why bother, why bother to play at all if teams are not playing their play makers.

#23808 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seems like all sports Trying to reboot are doing this. You can’t force players to play in this environment.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Well no shit they people can opt out.
You need to look at soccer and shit. WHOLE TEAM has the virus. Now most of another team has it but they are jst suspending games. You think Team X wants to play Team "just infected but we're over it now?" No fucking way.

Exactly so why even bother, better off just waiting till next season. I had said once before in this thread I didn't think people had the right to expect play from these guys as they have families etc. as well. I don't think there's any good answer here that the NFL can give for play.

#23810 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I am inclined to agree with you, these reboots seem very quixotic at this point. But, if they manage to get ANY players on the field - even if it’s scrub teams like the replacement days - people will watch it. That’s pretty much the bar they are operating under.

I just feel it's going to be really unfair to all the rookies just drafted as I don't think any of them will be given the opportunity to sit out regardless of what the NFL tells us about choice. Better off to scrub the season protect everyone and start figuring out how the draft will be handled. I'm anxious to see Joe play but not at his or anyone else expense.

#23814 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I wonder what percentage of NFL players would really sit (and presumably miss out on their pay as a result). My hunch is most players would view the stats for young, healthy people as pretty good and be willing to roll the dice. Of course one or two cases of permanent lung damage to pro athletes could change things pretty quickly.

I have no personal knowledge of how the contracts they have work but wouldn't you think they'd at least get a percentage of their pay, sorta like a stipend or does the NFLPA pay unemployment benefits like trade unions do?

#23816 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I know in MLB, if you opt out, you don’t get paid or get any service time, which is huge for their pensions when they retire.

Wow that is just pure BS, they put guys and their families in a no win situation, shouldn't be allowed.

#23821 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Fans of loser teams (the Bengals squad, Levi, and me) might be happy with a rerun of the 2020 draft order. Though come to think of it, I'm not so sure Giants wouldn't perform "better" than fourth overall pick this year if the season actually goes.

Hell yes we'd like the 1st pick again but that's not going to happen. Man will this be the year when no matter who wins the SB it will just be dismissed due to the pandemic restricting teams or will it be the first year with no SB in the modern NFL?

#23826 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You could root for the Cowboys

As Clint would say "I reckon not".

#23828 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If there is no season? I would guess some kind of weighted lottery for the draft next year. As much as I’d love to see the Washington whatevers pick 2 again it doesn’t really seem fair

If no season maybe they just flip the order which would put Cincy and Washington at the end of the line. Kidding I think they'll use some sort of lottery for it.

#23831 3 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Obvious answer is most years since last Superbowl appearance.

F@*! Bengals, we've been to 2 SB's and lost both.......

#23835 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Yeah the stations around here are going crazy speculating that other conferences will follow suit. Meaning that Notre Dame won't have anyone to play this season. I would laugh my ass off if that happened.

I don't think the other conferences will have a choice if a Sec conference or Big East do it. I think it'll trickle down to the smaller conferences like Mac etc.

#23838 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How much of the lesser conferences are funded by lining up to get stomped by the big schools? My guess is a lot

Yeah Cincy loses big with the Big Ten move, lot of TV money and conference money lost.

#23845 3 years ago

Lots of rumor swirling right now around the Eagles announcing something big this coming week. No one seems to know or just not willing to say what it is but I'm thinking they are possibly signing Clowney since his asking price has been lowered.

#23847 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Can they afford him? I thought they were cap strapped.

I don't know I'm just guessing what this big news could be, likely it's just some hype for the fan base.

#23851 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Desean Jackson appointed as head of human resources

That's the big news?

#23855 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And he couldn’t even do hate speech right, they were fake Hitler quotes!

Ah I'm starting to understand Levi's post now. I didn't even know who this guy was, I'll have google him.

#23866 3 years ago

News reported that Washington is announcing name change this week with no definite date as of yet so you're probably right.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They are hyping up tomorrow as "new Redskins name day" but I don't buy it...I think they announce the retirement of the name but buy some more time to come up with a plan.

#23874 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t see how nfl - or anybody - pulls this off.

Considering they will with a positive test have to quarantine the player and all those in close contact as well for 14 days, how can they get around just this 1 issue alone?

#23906 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Code talkers huh?

I read an article that said they were favoring Redtails as the new name, hell it probably be something none of us has heard being kicked around. lol

#23924 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Kirk cousins showed the way. God bless him for humiliating dan Snyder and Bruce Allen the way he did, and signing back to back massive guaranteed deals; frankly, it’s amazing for such a mediocre talent

No truer words spoken there, Cousins is mediocre top 12-15 in the league at best.

#23927 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’d put him a little higher than that but indeed, mediocre.

I can't place him in the top 10 though he just isn't there for me. Hell it doesn't matter so long as the Vikings think he's worth it he's worth it that simple.

#23974 3 years ago

You know what a routine is, when a certain group of guys calling themselves superior in more ways than just their opinions gang together consistently for no other reason than to point out how inferior, stupid, idiotic or racist someone else is when their opinion simply does not agree with them. Seriously it's like I'm watching an old Errol Flynn movie where he plays Robinhood with his little merry group dancing around his feet with baited breath waiting for his next snarky remark. I know idiot, uneducated, stupid, redneck, racist, have I left any of the labels you use so freely when describing others out?

People have different opinions that's life and it's the basis of debate or conversation not simply ridicule and derision for those whom you oppose in ideology. You should practice what you preach and listen, you may just hear something for a change. The old saying can't see past your own nose has never been more evident at least for those willing to look.

#23976 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How fucking old are you?

Flintstones old lol, nothing but dust when I fart brother.

#23979 3 years ago

They were no longer made but hell I grew up on silent Charlie Chapman movies. The only old movies I couldn't cut were the singing cowboys....to borrow from Tom Hanks, "there's no singing in westerns", just whistling and a lot of gun play. lol No Dean Martin or Ricky Nelsons songs, if not for the Duke it would have ruined Rio Bravo.

#23980 3 years ago

Cherry picking Billy does not change the facts, we are "all" guilty of lashing out at some point, it's different when it is constant and predictable. I don't agree with some aspects of opinions put out there, the difference is I'm willing to listen and debate rather than just name calling schoolyard crap.

#23981 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The beauty of idiots arguing against “the name change” is they are totally irrelevant.

It’s over. It’s changed. They can go to storm front and commiserate with their fellow Neanderthals all they want but it won’t make a difference.

Wow I don't know why I don't like you then, you sound so much like Archie with your vernacular tirades.

#23982 3 years ago

Lol

pinside clowns (resized).jpgpinside clowns (resized).jpg
#23985 3 years ago

What is everybody hearing as it concerns how the NFL is going to manage the virus situation during a season?

I read they are going to test 3 times a week and should a player test positive he will be quarantined for 14 days.

All other players he was in contact with on both teams (if after a game they test +) offense and defense will be tested if negative the player(s) will be allowed to practice and/or play.

I only mention these 2 scenarios as they're the only points I read more than once in different articles but it is ludicrous to think it will work. Let one positive test popup amongst some of the original negatives, after he's practiced with teammates and you have a problem to say the least. I don't have the answer other than don't play period, I just can't see any other solution that protects all.

Perhaps we can look to the NBA for an inkling of how this might go and in my opinion that's not good.

Hockey may be a better example of how the NFL will go but I think Hockey will go south as the season gets under way.

MLB has the best chance of having a season IMHO because there's not near the prolonged contact that exist in football, basketball, or hockey, the nature of the game lends itself to social distancing.

I also don't care for the idea we may have Joe out there behind second and third stringers. You would think the Bengals would not risk him but then you have to weigh that with his need to feel the fire so to speak and you can't do that in one or two games. I would vote we just sit him and he has his rookie year next season.

#23987 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I honestly don't see a season happening in the NFL.

That's the only real solution I can see as too.

#23996 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

abc World News just mentioned 72 NFL players have tested positive.

I'm surprised it isn't higher.

#23997 3 years ago

Top Rank on ESPN again I'm really liking these fights they're showing. I want to see this new heavyweight Jared Anderson 4-0 all by knockout and this kid has power and he can box. He sparred with Tyson Fury.

#24001 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

The heavyweight division is finally getting interesting again. It's too bad we probably won't get to see Fury vs Joshua any time soon. I'd love to see a fight between Joseph Parker and Deontay Wilder at some point to set one of them up for a title shot.

Wilder-vs-Fury III has to come first and maybe even IIII, I'm sure both will have rematch clauses.

#24003 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

True, but the way Wilder got slapped around in the 2nd fight I was hoping that would make room for some fresher match ups. I'm also in the camp that thinks Fury won the first fight, even though he got knocked down a couple of times.

He's definitely the better fighter so long as he's off the ropes. The second fight Fury was ready and he will be for the upcoming fight, I look for him to win again.

#24005 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

These guys are all spineless RWH. Nothing but a bunch of nerds who who couldn't back their self up if their life depended on it. They were either raised without Dads or they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and coddled their whole lives and it turned them into whimps.

Original thoughts are not allowed Who-Dey, follow the pack or get whacked!

#24007 3 years ago

The repetitious schoolyard bully tactics just grow tiresome Who-Dey, they may find your views opposing, okay I get it but don't immediately resort to mud slinging. Some people have a hard time digesting complete honesty when they hear it from others that's why it's so difficult for them to examine their own actions. Those who point the fingers consistently have much to hide and that honesty threatens them.

#24010 3 years ago

Young and invincible Law we were all there once, I don't excuse it but I do understand it, god knows I did a lot of dumb shit when I was young. We just got to figure out how to wake them up to the fact their actions affect us too.

#24018 3 years ago

Wow I never knew this guy was such a smuck. Maybe the owners will make enough noise something will change and he'll have to step aside.

#24023 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You must have Levi on ignore, he’s mentioned it a time or two

yes but I'd never read any articles about him just knew what scuttlebutt was said about him over the years on NFl tv but he was much more shitty than that I see.

I don't put anyone on ignore, if the heats to much as they say stay out of the kitchen.

#24033 3 years ago

Great Super Middleweight fight coming on ESPN in about 15 minutes. Edward Berlanga 13-0 13 1st rd KO's =VS= Eric Moon 11-2 6 by KO

Can Berlanga make it 14 1st round knockouts in a row???? Inquiring minds want to know.

#24035 3 years ago

Fight is over 15th first round KO for this kid, he has devastating power! 1:02 of the first.

Quoted from TheLaw:

No preseason was a given, can't start losing people on meaningless games.

Testing everyday for the first 2 weeks and so long as positives cases stay at or below 5% they will go to an every other day testing. I just don't see how they're going to keep it going once quarantines begin.

I'm bias on this but it sure is unfair for the rookies this season, those preseason games mean a lot.

#24037 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah well it would be more unfair if they didn't get to play at all or be paid;

I agree I don't have a solution it's a bad situation for all.

#24039 3 years ago

I don't know about rookies, if a vet opts out he will receive a stipend but will have to jump through hoops somewhat next season to not violate terms.

#24040 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

This is just gonna be a weird, chaotic season like the other three pro major leagues are going to have. Could be fun, could be a total train wreck. As a suffering Jets fan, I'll take some league-wide chaos. Couldn't hurt.

I think MLB has the best shot of all in having successful but shortened season. The game lends itself to social distancing with the exception of dugouts and they can just spread them down the lines and cure that. Quarantine bubbles throughout season and they could just wear masks in the dugouts

#24045 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But they are playing these games in home stadiums?

they are traveling and instituting the bubble like boxing where they can't go out or they're quarantined and I'm sure not paid for 14 playing days. Even with all that I still think they have a better shot then the NFL does. When i said "successful" I mean where every players gets paid and the owners break even and even if they don't they'll gain it back in fan good will down the line.

#24053 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Obviously Joe Borrow.
You think they'd be happy to have an excuse.

Of coarse Borrow just acclimating to the speed of play in the NFL, opportunity to work with receivers at full speed, there are so many reasons. Burrows is vital to the team. I'm hoping Cincy doesn't put him in harms way behind a line decimated from quarantines. I don't want excuses I want to see this kid play but I want him to be prepared to play.

I truly believe this kid can be very good, how good remains to be seen but I don't want it to turn into another David Klingler debacle and it ruin his career.

#24054 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Important to who? Besides the owner's of course

What? All the rookies on any team drafted this year. The NFL is not college ball, the speed of the game, complexity of defenses/offenses is an experience they need.

#24056 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

David Klingler..

He was a great QB in college but he played a shotgun style offense and when the Bengals got him, they played him in 3 preseason games then threw him in and we all know how that went for the kid. Let me see playing under center for the first time in his career got him a broken jaw, broken forearm, fractured ribs cause he didn't know the offense very well and the speed of the game overwhelmed him. Ruined his damn career, confidence was just something he read about on a postcard. Coaches and team owners fault period and I don't want to see that happen to Joe.

#24060 3 years ago

Am I the only one here who watches the PBA? Have always enjoyed bowling and I like to watch the pro's.

#24064 3 years ago

Believe it or not the legend Pete Weber just came back at 57 and he finished 2nd in his first tourney. No Parker was never the Goat IMHO but he is a hall of famer for sure.

Just watched "Nearly Normal Norm" in a single game elimination tourney of the top (8) 2020 tour players where he lasted through 4 games before losing to Belmonte. Belmonte lost to Jason Troupe of Afro fame lol.

#24065 3 years ago

Miss the days when they held the PBA events at Stones here in Norwood, could just walk up there and see them every Sunday.

#24067 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im so old that i used to watch it back when Earl Anthony was the man to beat

Earl was the man during his time. Walter Ray is my pick for goat of his era though. What about Holman, Marshall was a nightmare too! lol

#24069 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can’t remember the tie break rules, but it was fun to watch.

Generally a sudden death roll off. They keep rolling one frame at a time until someone wins with a greater pin count.

#24073 3 years ago

Kind of uneventful naming after all the hype lol.

#24088 3 years ago

Now the NFL and NFLPA are arguing over cap for next year. The owners want to reduce it by 10 mil and the players association does not. I think I stand on the NFLPA side of this one and not reducing cap next season. If they don't reach a resolution their saying it will likely halt play this season.

#24089 3 years ago

Will Tyson pull off his "George Foreman" comeback attempt, don't think it really matters it's all just a money move same as it was for George. The Joey Chestnut of boxing is back!

#24107 3 years ago

Yeah we discuss a lot of different sports but you got quite a few here that are "sports fans" in general so it's no biggie.

#24110 3 years ago

Reds Play tonight!

#24113 3 years ago

If true then they must have reached an agreement on the cap issue, I'm going to check it out and see the terms.

#24114 3 years ago

Basically voted to keep it the same calling it flat cap at 198.2 mil..

#24115 3 years ago

First Opt out with likely many to follow. Can't blame these guys it's a heck of a risk for them and families.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/chiefs-duvernay-tardif-first-to-opt-out-of-2020-nfl-season/ar-BB179z7X?ocid=msedgdhp

REDS win opener 7-1 over Tigers and with that baseball is on!

#24117 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just not the same without fans in the stands. Why couldn't they sell tickets and social distance?? Even if they only put 10k people in the stands it would be much better. I'm not going to watch the disrespectful kneeling pussies anyways but just sayin.

i just join game after all the BS.

#24119 3 years ago

Yeah it's going to be different that for sure but it's better than nothing. I imagine the NFL season will be much the same atmosphere wise and I expect overall play will not be as good as normal. Strike years may be some indication how play will look.

#24121 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Didnt the NFL say that they were going to play in front of full stadiums?

I think it was decided they'd have limited seating but I'm not 100% sure of that. Someone will chime in I'm sure who has more info on it.

#24122 3 years ago

How are you liking the Burgertime?

#24124 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Havent played it much but I love the game and I think that cabinet is a cool little addition to my gameroom. If I had more room I would more if them for sure.

I may go up to Treasure Isle today and see if the guy up there that was selling them cheap is still open. I could have gotten an Asteroids for $75.00 last time I was there.

#24140 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

The Seahawks will send safety Bradley McDougald, first-round picks in 2021 and 2022 and a third-round pick in 2021 to New York in exchange for Adams and the Jets' fourth-round pick in 2022.

Didn't he just call out his HC on the Jets? Thought I read where he is an incredible pain in the ass but as you say a great player and therefore useful so long as he doesn't go AB on anyone.

#24142 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

The Seahawks will send safety Bradley McDougald, first-round picks in 2021 and 2022 and a third-round pick in 2021 to New York in exchange for Adams and the Jets' fourth-round pick in 2022."

That's a lot for any player let a lone Adams. While I certainly think Seattle will get some great play from this guy for a few I think the Jets did get the better end of this deal.

Quoted from VALIS666:

The Jets had no choice at this point, and I thought they were going to end up with a lot less because of it.

#24143 3 years ago

Damn Reds bullpen let them down lost 4-6 after having a 3-1 lead late.

#24165 3 years ago

PBS lit up Who-Dey, are you ready for some football!

cinti skyline (resized).jpgcinti skyline (resized).jpg
#24167 3 years ago

I'm just tuning in after the kickoffs. I can and will support their cause but not the disrespect to our flag and country.

#24169 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant or wont get into that discussion

Yeah just senseless to argue the point, everyone sees it differently, there will never be a consensus achieved.

#24172 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

No, but thats because its the WNBA, no other reason

I'm not a big basketball fan, I watch a few games here and there until playoff time then I watch it all. Have you watched the women play? I hadn't until last year and I have to say they were pretty damn good and it was as entertaining as watching NBA for the most part, I was pleasantly surprised.

#24174 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well this is going well

Yeah I know 1 Reds player tested positive and possibly 2 more not confirmed yet. I expect some virus contraction to appear, hopefully we can get a handle on it as it appears this may be something we are going to have to live with for sometime yet.

#24190 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Got some Pats not playing this season including Hightiwer and Chung

I read where they're going to have 4 spots open from opt-outs.

#24198 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m seeing speculation Belichick is encouraging his players to opt out of playing this year with the aim of scooping up Trevor Lawrence in the draft. Could they pull it off?

I'm going to say the NFL is going to face the same thing MLB is with whole teams out at times and them left with how to reconcile some teams playing more games than others and declare division winners etc..

#24205 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

And let’s get ready for some FOOTBALL... or maybe not? Just telling you what I’ve been hearing many nice people have been saying

#24212 3 years ago

I thought if any MLB could get a shortened season in without to much disruption but it not starting well, combine that with the NBA and the NFL has a challenge ahead to say the least.

#24215 3 years ago

I think it'll divulge into a start/stop never ending story even if they do the bubble. I go up and down the roller coaster that is fandom and it sucks!

#24224 3 years ago

A Brown suspended for fist 8 games. C'mon he was a human train wreck, to light in my opinion but then who cares Goodall calls the shots.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/antonio-brown-won-t-appeal-eight-game-suspension/ar-BB17qrkZ?ocid=msedgdhp

#24226 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's fine, no one was gonna pick him up this year anyway. Better start repenting hard till next year buddy.

That's what I meant they suspend him 8 games during this season is BS it amounts to NO punishment for his deeds while they lay the wood to most other players.

#24228 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Better start repenting hard till next year buddy.

On his way home with Billyboy in NE next year. He'll be busy this season attending and video taping games for his mentor's pre-season study next year.

#24229 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I did read the suspension will NOT begin until someone actually signs him, which is good.

NE may sign him this year is the rumor. What would you do, perfect for teams to sign and have no ill effects on them other than press exposure.

#24247 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The Rock bought the XFL, looks like they are going to try again next spring

Can you smell what the Rock is cookin?

#24272 3 years ago

Damn the pandemic claimed another arcade location. Arcade legacy had to close the Newport and Northside locations after this latest change in virus procedures. Sad to say the least, the bar/food restrictions were just to much for them to pay rent and keep the doors open.

#24275 3 years ago

That is great news Chuck, we were just starting to get things going in the Cincy area in the arcade business.!

#24276 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Is that Bruce Jenner?

Larry Bird and looks to be a woman involved in Wimbledon tennis center comparing how much they look alike.

#24294 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Washington football club can use this time to find a proper replacement for AP.. they had to release one of their thugs today for strangling his spouse then destroying all her shit after! CTE or maybe just a complete idiot! But I doubt he will ever be a running back in the NFL again.

I'm more impressed you used the word "thug" and we haven't heard from the 3 stooges yet.

#24304 3 years ago

Well looks as if College football may be out or at the least postponed now that conferences Big 10, Pac 12, and the Mac have declared they are out. I expect the Sec to follow suite shortly.

#24306 3 years ago

Former coach and HOF Lou Holtz and LSU coach were really campaigning hard for a season to go forward but Lou made it seem as if the kids would have an Opt-Out option but that's the first I've heard about that. The schools are worried over the loss of revenues and are probably the silent but driving force behind some of these coaches advocating for play to go forward.

#24315 3 years ago

Damn shame his career will be over for some money and watches.

#24316 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

NCAA is a rudderless barge.

They are all over the damn place and truth be told they create 90% of the problems college sports programs have to deal with.

#24329 3 years ago
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
#24334 3 years ago

Really when he first started with San Fran and later with the Chiefs I thought he was going to be very solid and good QB but he doesn't seem to be able to keep it at that level all the time. Washington would be very lucky if they could hold onto him and Haskins. They'd be a good duo to rely on should one go down. Bengals really don't have a great backup but I'm hoping Dolegala gets a chance as I think he may develop into a decent QB certainly better than Finley.

#24351 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Or maybe the KC Smoke?

I think this is their new stadium guide.

c790de62a1b179519ff46a825f5cbf1afb962a96.jpeg (resized).jpgc790de62a1b179519ff46a825f5cbf1afb962a96.jpeg (resized).jpg
#24362 3 years ago

Ravens terminate Earl Thomas contract for conduct detrimental to the team. He apparently punched a teammate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens-officially-terminate-earl-thomas-contract-after-altercation-with-chuck-clark/ar-BB18hJEB

Dallas bound??

#24388 3 years ago

SOB this will probably end his brief history as a Bengal. I can certainly understand him being upset with concern for his father and maybe this guy he beat up had something to do with his disappearance, either way I hope it all works out for him and his father is found alive or he gets justice for his father.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-player-arrested-while-searching-for-missing-father/ar-BB18oUvZ?ocid=msedgdhp

1 week later
#24427 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I remember this one time a guy was good in college at doing something but not in the pros....weird right?
43 Red zone carries, 3 tds....just not good. Like I said, better line could change it

Leaf and Tebow fit that description.

#24428 3 years ago

Even worse was Cuntjana Carter great in college but barely average in the pro's.

#24431 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Forgetting the GREAT Akili Smith

I was trying too.......

#24439 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's almost as if the Bengals have a terrible record of high pick draft busts

Not really most have been okay, no more than any other franchise likely.

I see Haskins has been given the torch to carry in Washington, hope he has a good year or at least lives up to his talent

#24442 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think his first lottery ticket was selling his SB ring last week!

He sold his ring? I'd not heard that but what did it bring?

#24446 3 years ago

The Bears announced Trubisky would be the starter over Nick Foles. Considering all the halabaloo surrounding his acquisition you'd have thought he'd be the one to lead Chicago to the promised land, instead he's bench surfing.

#24480 3 years ago

This only verifies how lame and laughable the HOF has became over the last 2 decades

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-is-nominated-for-the-pro-football-hall-of-fame/vi-BB18RBTT?ocid=msedgdhp

What a fucking joke.

To be honest I'm very near the point I'm going to stop watching sports anymore as it has simply became a political platform for any and all to step up on thier soapbox. I watch sports to get away from that shit as it permeates everything else but looks like all sports are going to become political platforms. Been watching boxing a lot and they've not started the crap there yet but I know it's a matter of time. No sanctity left for people who just want to watch sports or simply TV for that matter.

#24481 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Gotta disagree there. You have to factor in dome/warm weather team into it.

Right those domes do make a big difference similar to the Mile High Stadium effect teams suffer when they play there.

#24483 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure how playing in a dome gives a team the advantage over another

Ten times louder and playing under those indoor lighting systems effects receiver play. I've heard this said about domes and dome lights from both MLB and NFL players alike.

#24485 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Curious how ratings will be for this season, I would think very high,

I think ratings will continue to fall, people watch sports for the competition aspects not world news policy updates.

#24486 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: Also, no one believes you aboot being honest here.

Why am I not surprised........lame ass comments will abound.

#24488 3 years ago

Could care less about Burrows all the BS is ruining the games! I don't give a rats ass about Colin either just hate to see over the last couple decades the HOF designation has lost it's meaning just as the pro bowl has. Players used to have to earn the honor.

Judging from your response it appears my comment bunched your panties LOL

#24491 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I hope Dirtbag is doing well

Hey he contacted me about a week ago. He's coming back (shill account I guess) but he wanted me to agree to verify him so don't be surprised if he hits you up as well.

Who Dey is a great guy and funny as hell to be around. I gotta get up there to play his burger time and pins.

#24492 3 years ago

This season will go in the books as meaningless for whomever wins the SB like the strike year.

#24498 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And I don;t wear underwear. Football fever...catch it!

I know you don't wear men's underwear thats why I said panties

#24499 3 years ago

Wow kinda surprised the Browns are in the bottom, dog pound gets pretty rowdy!

Quoted from boscokid:

Bottom five:

Browns

#24507 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

If they choose to allow fans, how do they decide which 15000 people get to watch live?

Cincinnati is going to offer seats to all season ticket holders first and then the general public.

#24514 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So how does the home team do better with these lights? I don’t get it

They say that in a normal open stadium there are banks of lights outside of the playfield but in most dome stadiums the lights are more overhead and it's easy to lose the ball in them.

#24520 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But how is the home team immune to this? Aren’t both teams equally disadvantaged by it?

I assume they get use to it or learn how to screen it out like in MLB.

#24677 3 years ago

Well looks like if I'm going to watch any football I'll have to wait until kickoff to tune in and then out at half time (nothing changing there). I'll have to see how it goes on Sunday. Never listen to TV commentators if at all possible, like the radio for Cincinnati and Chicago has some good ones too.

#24678 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

First off, ratings haven't been falling. Second, in a pendemic they will be way up.

Ahhhh...little kapernick news really got you sad today huh?
Lame ass "I'm quitting sports" shit from old men is nothing new, and it hasn't hurt any sport in the last 100 years...well maybe boxing
Before you it was the people complaining aboot players thanking god every second, or some other lame ass thing that doesn't matter. Joe Burrow shows up but now THIS is going to stop you watching football? No one has believed Who-Dey the last 25 times he's said it, don't know why you'd be any diff'rent

Might be due to me never having said I quit anything. I said I'm at the point I may have to quit watching all sports.

Still think the ratings are not falling, 15% down on the 1st game out of the gate. Ratings will be down all season with possible exception of the playoffs and SB.

#24681 3 years ago

For me it's cut and dry. I fully support their cause and always have, what I disagree with and am offended by is the kneeling "during the Anthem" if they would stop that I'd have no bitch. I could/would agree with any other time to protest even set time side at halftime/start of game I don't care just not at that moment.

#24686 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Finally, some sense kicked into this thread. Their chicken sandwiches are stellar

They are my second choice if I can't get Wendy's Spicy.

#24693 3 years ago

I get mine spicy and plain then smother it in provolone cheese at home.

#24721 3 years ago

That is simply uncalled for BS buddy. Take your baiting ass some where else.

#24722 3 years ago

I know Who-Dey personally and he doesn't have a racist bone in his body. Yes he may come off as a little rough and old school but he calls it likes he sees it right or wrong. You never have to wonder how he feels about something as he will tell you whats on his mind in no uncertain terms. Enough of the black vs white shit this is not a racial issue.

#24734 3 years ago

The Packers Vikings pic may be a long shot considering all Minn. lost over the off season but who knows it's the NFL and a totally messed up NFL right now.

#24739 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The day is here.

I hope the franchise treats this No.9 better then they did the last to wear that number. That's right still a sore spot for me, hated how things went for him and that he left Cincy and rightly so Mike Brown!

#24740 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Plus Browns fans obviously

Lol but I hope they win today over the Ravens, long shot I know but it should be entertaining either way.

Thumbs up to Joe opening in Cincy Go Bengals! Win or lose I just want to see decent decisions and a solid foundation to improve upon.

#24743 3 years ago

Quoted from BillySastard:Hell yeah it is! Vikings-Packers game day is here!

Lol someone (mom/teacher) looks awfully proud of her little Viking warrior.

Edit: if that is his teacher all I can say is dress codes certainly have changed since my day

#24744 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I have my reservations, but I am STARTING to think Brown is changing a little bit.

He has but he's also not the main decision maker anymore. His daughter is taking the brunt of the direction they are moving and I've met her she is in lock step with her Granddaddy of old when he was at the helm. I expect to see the Bengals improve under Katie and Tobin's tenure.

#24749 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Starting with homemade taco dip and spinach dip

Man try as I might I can not do the spinach dips..... I've tried many as everyone says theirs is mind changing different....nope still spinach! Either way brother enjoy both the food and the games. See you next year at Pincinnati, who knows maybe the Bengals will be all the news next year in late Dec. Hell no and not for losing so leave that jab in the gun.

#24773 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I was against the idea at first but got used to it in hockey. Doesn't bother me.

Sounds strange but it would be even stranger with just the announcers that for damn sure.

Man Browns look sloppy and Ravens "D" doesn't look great either. LBJ with a needless fcemask penalty

#24811 3 years ago

This season is already looking crazy as hell lol.

#24824 3 years ago

Brady carries for his 1st TD as a Buc

#24825 3 years ago

Burrows ran for his first NFL TD 23yds!

#24827 3 years ago

Offensive line is not doing their job.

#24833 3 years ago

7 of 11 for 45 yds. he ran 23yds for his first TD

#24838 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Offensive line horrible as we thoguht

Yep they suck so far. B. Hart is a Fu@ing clown. Burrows is holding the ball to long as well.

#24839 3 years ago

Dalton starting for Dallas? I'd not heard that.

#24841 3 years ago

Wow that was a shitty call, no way that's unnecessary roughness!

#24870 3 years ago

Wow what a way to lose a game really sucks.

#24920 3 years ago

Well 1st week pretty much in the books and so far pretty damn crazy. I'm assuming things will level out across the league over the next couple games and we'll get a good look at where every team is actually at for the year.

#24929 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Keep your day job

He's waiting for the coffee shops to open to debut his new song "clipped wings" on the "soar no more album".

#24933 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Benny Snell looking like he’s not screwing up his opportunity to take over for Conner when he inevitably gets injured again and again.

Reminded me of Bell with his slashing style of running.

#24964 3 years ago

Bobby Hart saying that name makes me want to throw up. I've been bitching about his lame ass for over 3yrs. and still can't get past them giving his useless ass a new contract. HC says he can see something in him well I say get some fuckin' glasses cause I see it too it's his future on the street corner with a sign in one hand and a can in the other.

I look for the Bengals to win this one but I worry it'll be at a cost with Mr. Hart pretending he's playing in the NFL instead of pop warner where he belongs.

Okay stop the bitching

Bengals by 4 Bengals 24 Browns 20

14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
#24974 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Some dudes just don’t know how to rock.

We call them “bengals fans”

Hey I was Rockin' when you were still shitting your diapers and I'm a Bengal fan Levi. You're merely carrying on the tradition and rightfully so Rock will Never Die unlike my old ass lol. Timothy Leary days, those were some heady times, eye droppers and sugar cubes.

#24975 3 years ago

He came back twice I know of but inside of 3 weeks he was shut down both times.

#24984 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did you seriously take acid back in the day with an eye dropper?!

Yeah and drops in the eyes it was a lot better than the stuff they later cut with strychnine or speed, not a lot more potent just a much better trip. Too much junk in chemicals to do them today. I did 714's (Sopor's) the most, downs were my thing. Tried all that stupid shit "dummy dust aka Angle Dust" the whole litany before I grew up lol.

#24993 3 years ago

He's showing flashes if he can stay alive long enough to get some OL help on the R side.

#25059 3 years ago

The defense is missing a few of the interior lineman so I expect in the next couple wks for the defense to improve in stopping the run. The whole right side of the OL is complete trash and needs to go starting with B. Hart.

#25075 3 years ago

Keep in mind that the Bengals have 2 interior linemen out that are the run stoppers and when and if they return the D should improve.

#25076 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Burrow was 5 for 5 on 4th down last night. That is pretty impressive for a rookie in a spotlight game.Bengals defense let him down at the end. Hopefully that confidence doesn’t get beaten out of him. He’s got to keep his chin up for a few years until the Bungles get him a little more protection.

Looking forward to Rams and Philly. Eagles will want to bounce back after such a poor performance last week. Should be a close game with the Rams having to go to the east coast. Still, I predict Colson will be crying over his bbq this Sunday watching his team go 0-2.

I don't know why the Bengals won't address the right side of the OL that's what getting Burrows hit so much just like Dalton when he was here. D line should improve when we get Atkins and 2 other interior linemen back I hope.

#25077 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Their new stadium looks amazing too.

The new stadium is great looking but I've only gotten to see the outside I bet it looks really nice inside, be nice to stand on the field and soak it all in.

#25086 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m one of the few that thinks he has plenty left, I just worry about the durability. If he plays 16 games this year, I bet he’s a top ten WR.

I agree, Green will start to hit his true stride by the 5th-6th game, remember he's 2yrs removed from the field so he has some rust just yet. The true waste of money is on Bobby (the bust) Hart and his troop of clowns he leads over the right side of the line.

#25092 3 years ago

If the Bengals even give me the impression they are tanking purposely I will no longer be a fan and I've been one since '68. Should they lose 6 in a row I would never bench Burrows it does him no good nor the team. Cincinnati can address frontline problems just by replacing Bobby Hart and Billy Price or switch Price with Trey Hopkins at center and let the backups rotate Harts position. Price was drafted as a center out of OSU not ideal but will work, Hopkins is actually better at both positions than Price. Either way Price and Hart should not be in Cincinnati come training camp next season. I'd like to say just run over the left side but opposing DE's run over Hart and Price so effortlessly that the play can't develop and the RB gets hit behind the line. Only long term solution is to trade (good luck with that) or out right release them hopefully before end of season.

Oh and I hope one of the other coaches have the nuts to tell Taylor he sucks as a play caller and should hire a offensive coordinator to do it.

Okay got some of the bad taste from bile watching our offensive line so I'll shut up. I'm just extremely disappointed that they (our coaches) could see any upside in those players and failed to address it.

#25094 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

With the schedule that they have Russ I dont think you're going to have to worry about that. They are going up against some good quality opponents.

I'm good with the schedule but I expect progress and it starts with the right side of the OL. The defense will fare much better against the run and free up the LB's when our interior linemen are back. The loss of TE doesn't help our offense but if they'd just give Burrows average protection he could overcome that loss easily.

#25096 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They trying to andrew luck this kid? His arm is gonna fall off if that’s his stat line every week.

Shit I'm worried they're going to David Klingler him the way things are going. He's going to get busted up before game 6 at this rate, they need to wake up and cut loose the dead weight, trade, FA, bring up backups just do something to improve this kids chances.

#25164 3 years ago

Chargers are going to beat KC 20/17.

Nope couldn't hold on.

#25171 3 years ago

Three kicks from beyond 50 and he makes them all.

#25238 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

So,what do you all think about the phony crowd noise they put in??? I think its stupid to do this!!! Unless your stuck listening to the radio!!!

Lmao off that they even have fake booing, to be honest I really don't notice it much at least not as much as I thought I would.

#25261 3 years ago

Wow you have to go awfully deep into someone chest cavity to puncture the lung with a needle. Seems very strange to say the least wonder if it's totally true.

#25264 3 years ago

What kind of needle was he using, an adrenaline needle they plunge in hearts.

#25269 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Seahawks defense isn't very good....I'd be surprised if they won the NFC

KC's defense wasn't exactly fabulous last season and you see where Mahomes got them, Russell play could be enough.

#25301 3 years ago

That game was absolutely a snooze fest. The way injuries are mounting league wide I hope the NFL now realizes the importance of pre-season games come next season and not cut them down.

#25305 3 years ago

Going to have to listen to the game on radio today as I'm headed north to Somerville Ohio for a fishing tourney at Lake Legends. I like the radio announcers much better anyway.

Good luck with your teams today guys except for you Colson lol gotta hope for a Bengal win however remote that may be lol. Hope I catch that 50lb carp today and collect the bounty!

#25317 3 years ago

I can't get real good reception way out here but damn it sounds like both teams are shit. Phillies front lines sounds as bad as Cincy's, is that accurate? Radio has a lot of static so look for another station maybe Q102 out of Dayton.

Not doing as well in the tourney as I'd like but I am on the board in 3thd. Biggest has been 19.07 lbs so far but I'm going to start running my grits pack bait and see if the mirror carp can be enticed into running.

Colson are you worried? You should be, we both should be lol!

#25319 3 years ago

I don't eat any fish I catch period. I tournament fish and Carp are fantastic fighters much tougher fight pound for pound than catfish etc. The action is also much greater when carp fishing perfect tourney fish.

#25390 3 years ago

I like Ravens as well.

#25398 3 years ago

I just find it amazingly ridiculous that there are so many bad calls still happening with all the redundancy in place to prevent it from occurring.

#25407 3 years ago

Looks like Chicago is starting Foles next week. I was kind of shocked when they started Trubisky over Foles in the beginning.

#25417 3 years ago

Here's a rundown of a testing example:

Test results are all over the place but at least they are trying to protect players.

#25438 3 years ago

I thought they might go with those rapid results test for suspected team infection. they can test daily right up to game time. Incubation time is what makes this difficult for teams.

I agree the Bengals are going to get Burrow hurt. I said before I worried they might Klingler his ass but I bit on their BS that the OL was doing much better uuugh hard to be a fan some days. These are coaches who think Bobby Hart has potential for christ sake!

#25462 3 years ago

The Bengals are favored, sounds like vegas looking for sucker bets.

#25482 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If we get the #1 pick again (and we might) i say we pick Trevor Lawrence for a backup in case Burrow gets killed.

Damn I remember when you said this, somehow doesn't seem so crazy now.................

#25485 3 years ago

Relax guys I kid I kid I just said it in jest.

#25504 3 years ago

The Jets front office is in love with that guy for some obscure reason. My son is a "ride or die" type Jets fan and he and his buddies bitch plenty over Gase. I remind them they could be Bengals fans.

#25507 3 years ago

Denver's not winning any awards mind you.......

#25520 3 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Adam Schefter reporting that was a false positive and NO-DET game will go as scheduled.

Does feel like NFL in precipitous spot

Saw the same report so it appears it will go forward.

#25522 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Some of the Titans maybe in some trouble, it’s being reported that the NFL is looking into some players tampering with their tracking devices.

Sounds like some season ending suspensions and fines are going to be issued should it be found to be true..

#25526 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

practice the “rub and tug”

He does it's called the end around play.

#25586 3 years ago

Nice to see Burrows have some time to throw today. I can only hope Cincy wakes up and gets this kid a line before he gets hurt. Higgins looks like he will be a good receiver for us. Nice to see Eifert was his old self and first hit was damn near out of the game, one more and his season would've folded. Loved Clevelands win!

#25591 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If Ohio teams combine for 10 wins this season I think they all automatically make the playoffs.

Sounds reasonable we'll take the deal Howie.

#25641 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Can he play defense????

Better than what they have.

#25647 3 years ago

Wow Hoyer really blowzoed that one. Billy was losing his wig lol

#25652 3 years ago

He flipped his wig big time when Hoyer got sacked!

#25655 3 years ago

Hoyer is going to get yanked and Stidham will come in at this rate.

#25659 3 years ago

I think he was hurt and just cleared to play but I can't say that for fact.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Why did Hoyer start? Stidham was going to be the starter at the beginning of the year i thought?

#25661 3 years ago

When Stidham came in an threw a pic NE seemed to just collapse.

#25679 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I saw that, Tennessee has no more bye weeks and can’t practice for awhile, it’s starting to get dicey.

The NFL just can't keep a handle on these guys so it'll likely get worse. I thought Hockey and MLB did a decent job when you look at the pure number of games played. I don't watch NBA except for the playoffs, never have so I really don't know how they actually did.

#25680 3 years ago

Haskins was great at game management for OSU but he passed little compared to handing off. OSU is known for linemen and running backs (except Cuntjana Carter Penn States problem) in the NFL. Why is everyone so down on Alex Smith??? I've always thought he was a decent QB not exceptional but dependable to get what you need done.

#25682 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The question is if he an actually return to pro football after his near death/amputation leg injury.

I was not aware his injury was that serious that death or amputation were a reality.

#25684 3 years ago

I thought it was a similar break to Joe Theismann. I may look that up on my firestick and check it out.

#25701 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I mean, why aren't they trading for Andy Dalton?!?

They don't want to win.

#25703 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Titans players held an illegal workout at a high school, WTF, it’s a possibility they have to forfeit this weeks game

Just as I said earlier the NFL can't control these guys.

#25746 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Lamar has missed practice wed&Thur.

He says he 100% and will play in Sundays game. I hope the OL can spare Joe again this week and he has a decent game. Mixon may not play or be limited Sunday too.

#25759 3 years ago

Should be a relatively easy win for Rams but it is the NFL so anything is possible.

#25761 3 years ago

Are the Titans going to bring down the entire league? 24 tested positive so far and it's likely not the whole total.

#25832 3 years ago

The Red Rifle is back in Texas!

#25833 3 years ago

Good day for Cincy Joe's still alive.

#25915 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

L'veon dumped by NYJ.

He never really did much for the Jets since signing with them. He was about average at best.

#25967 3 years ago

He may not lose another game..........

#25976 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

it may get Dalton and/or Zeke hurt

Dalton is used to running for his life lol. I don't really think Bell is going to improve KC, not enough it'll make a difference anyway.

#25977 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

According to Webster's dictionary the definition of average is Randy Dalton

Many average QB's have made it to a super bowl, it's the team around them that counts the most.

#25979 3 years ago

Dallas will win their division with Dalton.

#25986 3 years ago

Lomachenko vs Lopez coming on ESPN this si going to be one of the best fights in the last 5 yrs. 10pm-1am

#25990 3 years ago

I'm with ya! You just see that knockout 15-0 all by TKO. Not a great boxer but man devastating power, like George Foreman's Punch in a Light Middleweight!

#25991 3 years ago

Isn't that the Dallas MVP2020?

#25997 3 years ago

Good fight so far, setting up for fireworks in these last rounds.

I can't believe Lopez hung in and really won the early rds.. Lomachenko has some very heavy hands but Lopez when he did get caught flush was able to weather the storm. One of the best fights I've seen in quite awhile!

Hope the Bengals game is that exciting and that Joe comes out the other end still intact!

#26009 3 years ago

Burrows is impressive when they protect him add that to Mixon running good and here we are.

#26086 3 years ago

Dallas OL sucks.

#26109 3 years ago

John Ross wants to be traded, wonder what the Bengals will give some team to take him?

#26115 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

it will not hurt my feelings if there is no half time Super Bowl show ever again

Isn't that the truth halftime shows have sucked since the early 90's, time to let them die off.

#26116 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Trade Ross for any other player that has a pulse.

I have bitched about him since the Bengals drafted his ass. He wants out of Cincy now cause they won't suit him up and why would they, there's plenty of receivers that can drop the ball or give up on a play and not to forget the big one.......develop hang-nails that prevent you from playing. I'll be happy to see him go, maybe he'll end up with the other hang-nailer Eifert and they can keep the bench warm for real players.

#26117 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah Bengals have always been good aboot paying players for years whom suck and don't want to be there.

hmmm

Simply butt hurt cause they won't even suit him up......pitiful play out of this guy. Like I said in the past it does no good to be fast if you can't catch the ball. He was just like Billy Hamilton when he was a reds player, extremely fast and did cause problems when on base but the guy couldn't get on base, rarely had a base hit.

#26124 3 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Prince. Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Florida

Yeah I'll have to agree he played pretty damn good guitar solo!!!!!

#26126 3 years ago

Can I buy some of that?

#26130 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yeah, and Dak and the Bengals are working with Black Lives Matter and Colin Kaepernick to promote their new campaign, “STAND to End Racism in Southern Ohio”. I just donated $25 to the cause. I got the email from the YWCA of greater Cincinnati, which I donated to last year at RWH’s request. They send me emails every week

And you wonder why people on here call you racist, my god. Obviously racism is something you constantly bring up and well it makes me think it may be an internal struggle you have going on. I hope you find peace Vic before it eats you alive.

#26131 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I haven't watched hardly any football at all honestly.

All this virus stuff has killed the enthusiasm somewhat so I get where you are at. I watch but not near as much as I was prior to all of this but hopefully this virus will be at least under some control and we'll be back to normal play again. The other hope I harbor for next year is that Joe will still be alive to play for us. lol The poor kid has probably been sacked and hit more in the NFL than he ever was in college. Here's hoping when they trade or out right just cut John Ross they'll offer Bobby Hart as a 2 for one.

#26134 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anyway, this is a football thread.

5-0 Pitt & Titans go at it...I got Titans in this one.

Yeah one of those he's speaking of......... the three stooges.

#26135 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ever notice that the people who are always claiming to be anti racist are always the ones bringing up racism constantly?

WHO-DEY you know the little gang of 3 here, it's really pathetic that none of them can stand on their own. I've seen them attack you and me so many times that I've no doubt what the problem is hence the internal struggle to hide, project, but never admit or accept truth about themselves...... Oh well life live at full speed eh. lol You can't grow balls you have to be born with them.

#26138 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The Prince halftime show in 2007 was great! Madonna 2012 was good, I thought Gaga was good too.

I agree with Prince and Madonna but I can't with Gaga. I'll be honest I knew Prince was talented both as a singer and musician but I had no idea he was that great on guitar, it was impressive. He had me going back and listening to some of his music and it was pretty good actually.

#26140 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Dont forget about the nip slip. It was pretty good too!

It certainly raised a lot of eyebrows but hell I didn't think it was a big deal at all. I've seen far worse on regularly ran many TV shows.

#26151 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Damn, the Raiders just put their whole starting OL on the Covid list

i'm surprised it's not worse in the NFL cause you know as well as I do this isn't the MLB, they can't control these guys.

#26153 3 years ago

Yeah its true no one player is the team, but damn just one player hurt can affect the outcome of a season.

#26181 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Antonio Brown to Tampa?

I saw an article headline saying they were close to a deal but I didn't read it.

#26200 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The way the Dodgers lost last night was amazing. Haha

It was incredible that so many things would occur at once to give them the win.

#26297 3 years ago

Zak Taylor is proving himself to be serious mistake on Cincinnati's part. This guy isn't HC ready by a long shot. He's taken many of the starters out in favor of rookies and 1-2ys players. One good example is Geno Atkins, they had been reporting he was injured.....turns out not true Geno says like Dunlap he was told he'd be a role player only and listed as 3rd string. Geno is a hall of fame player and is still highly regarded by Pro Football analyst as one of the best in the game. I thought ridding ourselves of Marvin Lewis would be a good thing and I still do but Taylor is not the answer, he should be coaching Pop Warner teams not NFL teams.

#26302 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The stats aren’t in Atkins and Dunlaps favor however. They’ve been amongst the worst at their positions this year.

Sorry have to disagree Atkins has not played enough for ANYONE to judge his performance and that is simply fact.

Quoted from jandrea95:

Think of it like this Russ. What used to be an AJ Green is now a John Ross.

Not even close....neither player has amassed enough playing time this year to make that argument relevant.

Bottom line is Zak sucks!

#26304 3 years ago

I won't argue AJ Green is on the downside of his career but I think Higgins will take his spot and we will be happy with him.

#26305 3 years ago

He had the same issues in college he's had since drafted, fast but can't catch the ball....Billy Hamilton's twin brother.

#26308 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Someone needs to stop Pittsburgh by the way. 2020 was bad enough

I don't like the Steelers of coarse but I can't help but be happy for Ben, this is likely his last season and I'm glad he will have the chance to go out on top. It's a love/hate thing I guess but I just feel he's been a HOF player since his draft.

#26310 3 years ago

The Rams are just beating down the Bears in every aspect of the game. Bears defense is okay but not really getting it done tonight.

#26314 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You may have a small point on Atkins. Also he might not be 100% and on a limited snap count. I read he needs surgery and passed to play this year.

Hey looks like I'm not the only one questioning if Taylor is up for HC job. The news today said fans and season ticket holders were flooding the teams site with questions and concerns about Zak Taylor and whether he should be replaced. I think if he doesn't win at minimum 5 games this year he will not be here in 2021.

#26318 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree with that. But what does that have to do with Atkins and especially Dunlap being absolutely horrible this season? Haha

Nothing it refers to my statement that Zak Taylor is not HC material at present. He will likely go next season if they don't win at least 5 games this season or "I" hope so lol!

#26319 3 years ago

Dallas old coach Garret saying he told us so it wasn't him just a shitty team all way round. No sorry buddy they are bad but with you it's magnified 10 fold.

#26324 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We may have to call Marvin back!

No Marvin lol. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around some of the calls Zak makes and his insistence that the OL is in good shape. Does it look like it's in good shape..... Oh well we are stuck for now to see how loud the voices get for the Bengals to give Zak a plane ticket.

#26328 3 years ago

I'd be more than happy to have Zimmer back in Cincy. Anyone can produce excuses for Taylor's short stint in Cincy thus far but have you actually paid attention to what he's calling etc. while on the field....pathetic. The defense was "supposedly" just an experiment Taylor and Anarumo were trying and we know where that went. They're going to trade Dunlap and have set him down going so far as telling him to stay home and not practice. I'm seeing another David Shula in control and it frustrates me to no end. Cincy is loyal to a fault, good example is Ross, Price, Hart, they just can't face they were and are wrong. Taylor called Hart a bright side for the offensive line...... Thought things would change for the better but truthfully it's worse than it was under Marvin and that is hard to imagine.....

#26329 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Geno is different. Word is he’s still injured and is on limited play

Geno said on TV interview he is 100% percent but was told his role would be reduced. Sorry but the sitting of Dunlap and Atkins plays absolutely ZERO in how and what I think of Taylor...he's simply not ready for HC position period.

#26330 3 years ago

Simply put Coaches would not consider playing Hart let alone the asinine view he is an asset on the OL. Billy Price.....really... better players down at the local park.

#26332 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Even with a terrible O line the Bengals offense has been pretty competent.

Jay put the Jack down it's affecting your mind.....

#26341 3 years ago

Sorry Dunlap is gone but we could use the OL. To bad we are going to be stuck with Taylors ass for at least another 2 seasons........Like I said Bengals are loyal to a fault.

I love Herbert and said before the draft if Cincy somehow decided to trade down I was hoping they get Herbert. I don't think Burrows will get rookie of the year unless it is for most yards from scrimmage. He's on the run every play lol I'll be happy come end of season if Joe is not in a wheelchair.

#26346 3 years ago

I think Dunlap will do fine in Seattle and I'll go so far as to say he'll get a sack his first game in with Seattle. Chuckwurt forgets Dunlap had nine (9) sacks in 2019 that's nothing to sneeze at and is one of the reasons he should have been in pass rushing. Seattle will without question benefit from his presence. I think it is more of personality conflicts with Zak that Dunlap sat and Atkins being out. I look for Atkins to go next and if not this year he'll ask before season starts next.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
3,168 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 8 of 13.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/8?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.