spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 895 of 1,513.
#44701 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

So glad my Eagles took Devonte Smith over Parsons...

Reagor over Justin Jefferson was way worse.

#44702 1 year ago

Victory! I’m on vacation and caught the last 10 minutes of the game.

This does not resemble a Brian Flores offense.

Happy with Mike McDaniel so far.

I’ll let Tua’s play speak for itself. I was shocked that the X man got burned for that long touchdown.

Keep it up boys. Get some more W’s.

#44703 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

NFL Sunday Ticket has 4 to 8 games on the screen. highlight the game you want the sound from.

Thanks for this!

I have the streaming-only version of Sunday Ticket, and for years you could only do 2 games per screen - I just checked the app on the Apple TV box and bam, quad-box!

Hopefully they keep the multiview option going forward when they’re free from DirecTV next year.

#44704 1 year ago

Kyler Murray joined the Call of Duty Beta test team just before the season got started.

#44705 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Reagor over Justin Jefferson was way worse.

Correct and if we had drafted J Jefferson we wouldn't have taken D.Smith the following year or trade for AJ Brown.

Also we had chosen JJWA over DK Metcalf, Diontae Johnson and Terry McLaurin

#44706 1 year ago

Pick-em looking bad right about now...

#44707 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Correct and if we had drafted J Jefferson we wouldn't have taken D.Smith the following year or trade for AJ Brown.
Also we had chosen JJWA over DK Metcalf, Diontae Johnson and Terry McLaurin

Hindsight is 20/20. Howie has put together a pretty good roster this year. Plus multiple extra pics in the next 2 drafts.

#44708 1 year ago

It looks like Trey Lance will have a season ending surgery on his ankle

#44709 1 year ago

I am officially getting very concerned about this Dallas game...

#44710 1 year ago

Nathaniel Hackett is worse at football than Bill O’Brien.

#44711 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Nathaniel Hackett may well be worse at football than Bill O’Brien.

Seattles D lineman #99 looks pretty awesome

#44712 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You should be.

#44713 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's a solid win without Dak

#44714 1 year ago

Bengals look awful so far this year. Totally unprepared to start this season.

They will be better , but now is not the time to suck losing to teams they have no business losing to.

#44715 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

They will be better , but now is not the time to suck losing to teams they have no business losing to.

Super Bowl loser hangover + they've never been to back to back playoffs. Luckily AFC North had a rough day

#44716 1 year ago

Can somebody please explain why the Steelers keep going with Mitch at QB? I mean you can't win games but the guy that can't even get 200 yards Guess passing. It's just not possible in today's NFL.

#44717 1 year ago

I think we just saw Rush secure his future Dallas coaching gig

#44718 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The Bengals played like they all the time in the world on that last drive. They burned 1/2 a quarter to tie it up. No urgency at all. Then they don't even try to ice the kicker with 2 timeouts. Stupid. With the WR's the Bengals have running multiple times and chew half a quarter away when behind by 8 is why they lost.

#44719 1 year ago

Choke of the year .the Cleveland browns

#44720 1 year ago

Raiders just choked hardcore wow. Browns and Ravens have some company.

#44721 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Nathaniel Hackett is worse at football than Bill O’Brien.

Brutal stuff. Hackett looks completely lost out there. I assume you have to work hard to get canned first half of your first season but he’s making all the right moves.

Here’s hoping we don’t lose two starters a game going forward. Russ is going to be pretty lonely out there.

#44722 1 year ago

I am surprised that Jason is doing a great job on Sunday night football. Go Pack Go

#44723 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

The Bengals played like they all the time in the world on that last drive. They burned 1/2 a quarter to tie it up. No urgency at all. Then they don't even try to ice the kicker with 2 timeouts. Stupid. With the WR's the Bengals have running multiple times and chew half a quarter away when behind by 8 is why they lost.

Burrow has zero time to throw. Clock management is one of many things the coaching staff is questionable on, but the bottom line is this new and improved oline isn’t playing well.

#44724 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Yeah it’s weird.

They just turned into the bengals again?

#44725 1 year ago

does Chicago have 4 offensive starters from Notre Dame?

#44726 1 year ago

It looks like GB is going down field at will

#44727 1 year ago

The bears are who we thought they are!

#44728 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Burrow has zero time to throw. Clock management is one of many things the coaching staff is questionable on, but the bottom line is this new and improved oline isn’t playing well.

Reality is that 9.5% of teams that start 0-2 reach the playoffs.

#44729 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220918-211913 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220918-211913 (resized).png
#44730 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Hopefully they keep the multiview option going forward when they’re free from DirecTV next year.

I will be sad to see it go. DirecTV has given it to me for free during the last 3-5 years.

I also watch all WTA/ATP tennis i love the DirecTV multiview mix channel and bonus coverage during the majors.

#44731 1 year ago

It's insane we don't have a chip in the tips of the ball and sensors along sidelines and goallines.

#44732 1 year ago

When rodgers has a hat on it looks like his ears have their own haircuts

#44733 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It's also insane we don't have a chip in the tips of the ball and sensors along sidelines and goallines.

No more outrageous than the Rodgers haircut!

#44734 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It's insane we don't have a chip in the tips of the ball and sensors along sidelines and goallines.

Where does "the chip" go; On the nose of the ball? Both noses? Even that wouldn't detect a football that's pointing upward. So really it would have be a a matrix of chips inside the ball and when you get there it sounds pretty wacky.

#44735 1 year ago

Yo boscco, looks like it’s a two-way battle for Confidence Pool week 2, all comes down to Vikings/Eagles. I figure you’ve had your fun with the Lions win this weekend so the pot’s as good as mine. Though if you had ranked them at 16 again you’d already have this thing sewn up …

#44736 1 year ago

Hopefully the Bengals offense can turn things around sooner than later.

#44737 1 year ago

DanMarino has to be pleased with his Dolphins, Baltimore is a huge win. Tua playing much taller than his height.

#44738 1 year ago

Mike McDaniel has been a wonderful surprise. I sure hope he works out as a solid, long-term answer as head coach. I would love a 15-20 year run of consistent winning and fun to watch offense.

Tyreek Hill is really amazing. Always open and his confidence is infectious. You can see it spreading to the entire team.

For Tua I mainly want to see him play an entire season without missing games due to injury. Besides that I just want to see him continue to improve.

Brian Flores must be furious with how things have gone so far in Miami.

#44739 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Brian Flores must be furious with how things have gone so far in Miami.

You got a new main squeeze now. Don't let the ex live rent-free in your head anymore!

#44740 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yo boscco, looks like it’s a two-way battle for Confidence Pool week 2, all comes down to Vikings/Eagles. I figure you’ve had your fun with the Lions win this weekend so the pot’s as good as mine. Though if you had ranked them at 16 again you’d already have this thing sewn up …

Pretty sure if your picks win, we tie. Sorry to burst that bubble from all the way down in fourth. I guess, either way the pot isn’t yours yet.

#44741 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#44742 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Pretty sure if your picks win, we tie. Sorry to burst that bubble from all the way down in fourth. I guess, either way the pot isn’t yours yet.

Suddenly a new contender has emerged! Good thing I haven’t spent the whole $5 yet …

#44743 1 year ago

Joe Flacco’s back.

#44744 1 year ago
Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#44746 1 year ago

Didn't the Bengals spend a shit ton of resources on OL this offseason?

I remember it being all the talk around here!

#44747 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OL this offseason

Took the words right out of my central orifice.

I literally logged pinside just to post : WTF O LINE offseason -- isn't that the only tweak they needed? I'm bummed, I wanted to root for something in the AFC, cause I know my Raiders are gonna .500 disappoint yet again.

I need some teams to root for... Bills/Bengals and maybe Vikings. And I can't root for a team allowing 6 sacks a game or whatever.

#44748 1 year ago

We've all seen it many times before; throwing a bunch of money at the problem doesn't always fix the issues in the NFL.

What else could it be? Chemistry? Coaching? The players they bought aren't that good?

Is some of it Burrow's fault? Washington's OL suddenly seemed a Hell of a lot better when Kirk Cousins took over for RG3, and it was all the same guys.

#44749 1 year ago

I think it's safe to say Joe Flacco forever lives rent-free in the hearts and minds of Browns fans.

Good for him! He seems like a nice fellow.

#44750 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Didn't the Bengals spend a shit ton of resources on OL this offseason?
I remember it being all the talk around here!

Yes, but it hasnt exactly paid off as of yet. According to PFF, they went from an oline ranked 25th in 2021, to 8th entering this season. No injury issues, they have just sucked so far. Zero run protection, zero pass protection, just totally out of sync. Its like they have all just met for the first time.

Burrow was sacked the most times in history last year, and through 2 games is on pace to shatter that record (assuming by some miracle he can stay healthy). Watching your star QB get sacked 6-7 times per game is pretty hard to stomach.

Defense looks good though, haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 895 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/895 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.