Topic Stats

• 20,292 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,634 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200116-125659~2 (resized).png
Pinside Trolls (resized).jpg
185D3827-2348-4FFA-8FC7-10F9F1C87642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200115_152246_01 (resized).png
FB95IMG951579051509003 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200114_161308 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
25C1183B-9740-42D6-A50F-42506AD868F8 (resized).jpeg
images.jpg
hi-res-c09e2c6bcec4e190572e17edfad479f5_crop_north.jpg
Peace (resized).jpg

There are 20292 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 406.
#4401 4 years ago

Hawks vs. Packers should be a good game as usual. Chancellor needs to stop being a little bitch and play. Go hawks

#4402 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Hawks vs. Packers should be a good game as usual. Chancellor needs to stop being a little bitch and play. Go hawks

Agreed, if I was his teammate Id be pretty pissed off at him right now.

#4403 4 years ago

Romo Down!!!!!

Edit---never sit Brady.

#4404 4 years ago

Romo going down is horrible news for DAL, Weeden is at least serviceable

#4407 4 years ago

Erik, at least Palmer is available

#4408 4 years ago

get up romo.jpg

#4409 4 years ago

annndddd dallas demolishing eagles. Thank You philly for breaking my heart early and not waiting until week 17. Maybe I'll just watch latest Dr Who after this last interception. lasted 2 weeks in my suicide league. Thats ok, 3/4 of the league went out with tampa bay win. Thank God I don't waste my money on draftkings.

#4410 4 years ago

now I have to cheer for the jets to win so I get dunkin donuts .25 cent coffee tomorrow.

#4411 4 years ago

Wow! Great football day today! All of my top 4 NFL teams all won.

Bucs
Jaguars
Whoever plays the Saints
Whoever plays the Bills

Obviously I enjoyed the Bucs/Saints game today. The Bucs almost blew it, but pulled it out. Winston looked pretty good. More importantly, he looked like a leader on the field and has a very obvious fire in his belly to win at all cost. Bortles looked pretty darn good too for the Jags. 2 TDs, no INTs and a 102 QBR.

#4412 4 years ago

Lions suck.....news at 11:00

#4413 4 years ago

annnd they just carted off my fantasy running back lacy. today just gets better and better.

#4414 4 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

annnd they just carted off my fantasy running back lacy. today just gets better and better.

Yeah, that blows.

Alright Pack, you are down 4 at home, time to sack up and do this!

#4415 4 years ago

And I was right dumbass. They blitzed constantly. Typical Rex defense. And Brady burned them. And romo is out for more than 1/2 the season now.

#4416 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And I was right dumbass.

Oh, nice personal attack...Stay Classy! LOL!

#4417 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Bills D is great.

letting up 40 points and committing stupid penalties is great? What's a shitty defense look like?

Quoted from Pinchroma:

And I was right dumbass.

Actually your assessment was wrong, Pats win........AGAIN!!

#4418 4 years ago

TD Rodgers. I win my week! Woo hoo!

#4419 4 years ago

Ryan Tannehill and Odell carried me to a fantasy victory! Now. Lets get a victory for my Hawks!

#4420 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Lets get a victory for my Hawks!

No!!!!

#4421 4 years ago

Nice win Pack! That felt good. I realize its week2 and a ton can change quickly but that was an ABSOLUTE must win for us.

#4422 4 years ago

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the Seahawks sooooo much, Pete Carroll needs to choke on that gum whining about every call.

#4423 4 years ago

Pack played a great friggin game tonight and Chancellor is really pissing me off now. Hawks do not look like the team they should be and you know Chancellor is a big reason they don't.

#4424 4 years ago

Funny I thought the calls went the packs way tonight so will look at the stats. I also see a lot of whining from both sides of the field. I'm sorry but I can't watch Belichick without throwing up, just a little, in my mouth.

#4425 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Funny I thought the calls went the packs way tonight so will look at the stats. I also see a lot of whining from both sides of the field. I'm sorry but I can't watch Belichick without throwing up, just a little, in my mouth.

Im trying to recall if I thought the flags were thrown in any one teams benefit tonight. I don't think there were any true BS flags?.....Seemed like a well officiated game for the most part. You recall any suspect flags?

Kam needs to man up and play, no excuses at this point. I wouldn't leave my mates out to hang like that.

#4426 4 years ago

Agreed, and no I thought they did a great job on the officiating, Just think Seahawks took more tonight because always playing catch up. Carroll whines no more than the average coach

#4427 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Carroll whines no more than the average coach

Jim Harbaugh thumbs your post down.

#4428 4 years ago

On a bright note I went and played the hell out of a full throttle before the game but will keep my opinions in the proper thread.

#4429 4 years ago

Tilt-Master, we have a really close FF game going, I hope Luck throws a few pics and Gore gobbles up rushing TD's 2moro!

#4430 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im trying to recall if I thought the flags were thrown in any one teams benefit tonight. I don't think there were any true BS flags?.....Seemed like a well officiated game for the most part. You recall any suspect flags?

There were a couple questionable flags one on each team but I thought it was a well called game, hawks got dirty at the end, welcome to being frustrated. We've been that way since Golden Tate's immaculate push off Touchception

#4431 4 years ago

Ha ha Seahawks start 0-2

#4432 4 years ago

Long live the streak - Aaron Rodgers has gone 1,022 days, 545 passes & 43 TDs without an interception at Lambeau Field
AMAZING!

#4433 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Ha ha Seahawks start 0-2

Week 2 ... bite me!

#4434 4 years ago

Tough loss, both teams played good but Packers played better. We will get them in the playoffs, when it really matters.

#4435 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Tilt-Master, we have a really close FF game going, I hope Luck throws a few pics and Gore gobbles up rushing TD's 2moro!

Yup, I'm only down by 16 with Andrew Luck in my pocket. If Lacy didn't go down so early (BTW, hope it's nothing serious) I think my chances would be extemely slim, but I have a shot. Luck is facing what appears to be against a sold Jets 'D', Gore will most likely be substantially involved, that's the problem for me.

On a side note, my XMLE looks f'n awesome colorized!
image.jpeg

#4436 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate the Seahawks sooooo much, Pete Carroll needs to choke on that gum whining about every call.

Especially the 12th man on the field early in the first quarter, how ironic was that?

#4437 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

letting up 40 points and committing stupid penalties is great? What's a shitty defense look like?

Actually your assessment was wrong, Pats win........AGAIN!!

I said the pats were going to win. I just said that the bills were going to blitz Brady. And they did. I also said to start Brady. So yeah... And the bills do have the #1 rated defense this year from a fantasy perspective.

#4438 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And the bills do have the #1 rated defense this year from a fantasy perspective.

Not anymore they don't. Just like CJ Anderson is no longer a top ten RB.

#4439 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not anymore they don't. Just like CJ Anderson is no longer a top ten RB.

I can't see how Anderson ever was with how bad that O-Line in denver is right now.

#4440 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I can't see how Anderson ever was with how bad that O-Line in denver is right now.

I certainly hope they figure it out. I got great value with him as my keeper. He was a 13th round pick. Unfortunately he hasn't even played good enough to have warranted a 13th round pick on him haha.

#4441 4 years ago

Last year the Cowboys had another "big 3" like they did in the 90's: Romo, Dez, and Murray.

Cowboys won't have any of them for half the season now.

#4442 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

get up romo.jpg

I don't get it. I'm not a fanboy, this just isn't funny. You know why? Because it's not true. For things to be funny, they have to have a modicum of truth behind it.

Romo is one of the toughest QB's in the NFL.

#4443 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't get it. I'm not a fanboy, this just isn't funny. You know why? Because it's not true. For things to be funny, they have to have a modicum of truth behind it.
Romo is one of the toughest QB's in the NFL.

Ohhh, lighten up Robby...

BcR-q6KIIAAlSY2.jpg-large-500x320.jpg

#4444 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Ohhh, lighten up Robby...
BcR-q6KIIAAlSY2.jpg-large-500x320.jpg

Huh? It's not a matter of lightening up. I can laugh at plenty of the Romo meme shit. But the one you posted was stupid and not funny....because there is no truth to it.

This one was painful at the time, but at least it had an element of truth to it:

Messages_Image1215334683.png

#4445 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Huh? It's not a matter of lightening up. I can laugh at plenty of the Romo meme shit. But the one you posted was stupid and not funny....because there is no truth to it.

You'll get over it and so will Romeo...

#4446 4 years ago

Congrats Flank ! Was a spectacular 2nd half.

#4447 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Congrats Flank ! Was a spectacular 2nd half.

Thanks, Im still riding high after that one. Pack dominated the 4th quarter!

Rodgers is a stone cold assassin out there.

#4448 4 years ago

well browns win but i still don't have any high expectations or even any but it was a nice win.

and for you Cowboys fans that sucks and so will Weeden

#4449 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thanks, Im still riding high after that one. Pack dominated the 4th quarter!
Rodgers is a stone cold assassin out there.

Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. Obviously people will toss Brady into the mix but I think when it counts i'd rather have rogers.

#4450 4 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA......too funny:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/aaron-rodgers-seemingly-had-a-nice-little-postgame-dig-at-russell-wilson-133401957.html

I have to admit I'm starting to like Rogers a little more with these snarky/witty little comebacks. Last week he showed up to the post game interview drinking a large Grape Crush after beating the Vikings.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
£ 32.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 20292 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 406.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside