spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 875 of 1,513.
#43701 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

If you are a college student or have a college student who doesn't like football, Sunday Ticket U is ~$96 with code TEAMHUDDLE2022.
https://nflst.directv.com/student

I was having the damnedest time getting the verification to accept proof my kid was a student this year. A print screen of her recent campus financial activity finally worked.

Do any of you use NFL+? For ~$40 after the discount I'm gonna try it too. I hate missing a game I'm trying to watch.

#43702 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think he finally gets it. [quoted image]

The millions of dollars temper tantrum, hope he enjoyed the moment.

#43703 1 year ago

McCoachin’! He’s pretty fun to watch on the sideline.

#43704 1 year ago

Just watched the first episode of Hard Knocks. Pretty good distraction while things get geared up. They announced the "in-season" Hard Knocks this year will be the Cards.

#43705 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:Just watched the first episode of Hard Knocks.

Atta guy! Still plenty of room on Lions bandwagon, I will save you a seat.

#43706 1 year ago

Just watched the first episode of Hard Knocks. Pretty good distraction while things get geared up. They announced the "in-season" Hard Knocks this year will be the Cards.

I hope they time it with the new Call of Duty release....

#43707 1 year ago

DudeRegular you are getting funnier.

#43708 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

DudeRegular you are getting funnier.

tua.giftua.gif
#43709 1 year ago

Haha. I never saw that Tua GIF before.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tua with an offensive minded coach and positive vibes all around. The offensive line seems like it is still going to be a problem.

#43710 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Haha. I never saw that Tua GIF before.
I'm looking forward to seeing Tua with an offensive minded coach and positive vibes all around. The offensive line seems like it is still going to be a problem.

shhh.gifshhh.gif
#43711 1 year ago
69ECF0E3-3C91-4DA7-9EBD-920B03CFFCA4.gif69ECF0E3-3C91-4DA7-9EBD-920B03CFFCA4.gif
#43712 1 year ago

I feel like I'm Tua late for something

#43713 1 year ago

Haha. There’s more!

#43714 1 year ago

What, did he do an entire package of expressions to use for gifs and memes? I kinda love it.

#43715 1 year ago

His eyes flash in this one. He may be the Terminator.

#43716 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

What, did he do an entire package of expressions to use for gifs and memes? I kinda love it.

I think it's an EA or ESPN thing they get rookies to do every year
giphy (3).gifgiphy (3).gifsource.gifsource.gif

#43717 1 year ago

Just watched episode 1. Hard to not root for those guys. They appear to be much better coached than the (Hard Knocks) Cowboys or Browns.

#43718 1 year ago

Watson is getting 11 games suspension and a 5 million fine it looks like.

#43719 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Watson is getting 11 games suspension and a 5 million fine it looks like.

its a witch Hunt

#43720 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

its a witch Hunt

No, it really isn't.

#43721 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

No, it really isn't.

of course not he deserves a full year

#43722 1 year ago

First game back is @HOU. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though.

#43723 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

he deserves a full year

Sure, but he's getting paid to ride it out regardless of how long the suspension runs so I wonder how much difference it makes to him anyway. He loses what, $230,000 in salary going from a 6 game suspension to an 11 game? This way he comes in fresh at the end of the season and wins a few games to get people buying his jersey. Meanwhile the Browns go 2-9 in the first 11 games so they can draft some receiver and o-line talent for him to play with next season. Everyone wins! The $5 million penalty is probably the bigger difference for Watson.

My take-away: he's got a good agent.

#43724 1 year ago

I thought he was done when he he said he would gladly pay more fine to have less suspension. I'd say he has no self awareness but I guess the NFL doesn't either.

#43725 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought he was done when he he said he would gladly pay more fine to have less suspension. I'd say he has no self awareness but I guess the NFL doesn't either.

I half agree, the NFL has plenty of self awareness. They are very aware the stars bring the money, and that their off field behavior is just an inconvenient cost of doing business.

#43726 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I half agree, the NFL has plenty of self awareness. They are very aware the stars bring the money, and that their off field behavior is just an inconvenient cost of doing business.

At the other end of the spectrum, SI ran a nice puff piece on Mr Burrows
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/08/17/joe-burrow-on-new-fame-encore-super-bowl-run-daily-cover

#43727 1 year ago

ok Levi,If Cleveland dont take Jimmy now Can I get a large Pastrami Sandwich or is that off the table.
Release will come soon and the feeding frenzy will begin.

#43728 1 year ago

Why would Jimmy G want to play in Cleveland for 11 games.No way the Browns can pay him in 2023 with Watsons 46 million cap hit.Jimmy needs to fill up the tank and drive north on I-5 to Seattle.

#43729 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Why would Jimmy G want to play in Cleveland for 11 games.No way the Browns can pay him in 2023 with Watsons 46 million cap hit.Jimmy needs to fill up the tank and drive north on I-5 to Seattle.

That leaves Tampa,Seattle and the Jets in that order but I wouldnt be surprised if the Giants tell Danny Dimes to take it on the heals.

#43730 1 year ago

Watson before the new Ruling
last week I apologize for any hurt I caused

Immediately after the Ruling
I stand by my innocence.

Sincerely D W

#43731 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I stand by my innocence.
Sincerely D W

He actually said he was sorry people were triggered.

#43732 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I stand by my innocence.
Sincerely D W

Simple, apology was 100 percent forced.

In his mind he legit did nothing wrong.

#43733 1 year ago

Question is can he stay clean for the suspension. Just sayin.......

#43734 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

That lady reporter needing to position the mic was a test. I think he passed...

#43735 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

It’s his drug. He won’t play good football without his addiction, just like Tiger. Mark it down.

#43736 1 year ago

As long as his MANDATED counseling sessions are scheduled as MASSAGE sessions I am sure he will make those appointments and maintain his eligibility to play…..keep in mind if he misses any of those sessions OR the counselor(s) determine there IS a real issue it could still come crashing down. This is not over by any means.

An addict is ALWAYS an addict. A predator is ALWAYS a predator. A sexual deviant is ALWAYS a sexual deviant. Period. You don’t just snap your fingers and cure it. Doesn’t mean he can’t change his behavior but he will have to continually work to improve it.

#43737 1 year ago

Oh…and the Astros scored 3 touchdowns for the win over the Whitesox.

#43738 1 year ago
4BDAEA73-070C-40A2-8C4E-FDAA488D31C3 (resized).jpeg4BDAEA73-070C-40A2-8C4E-FDAA488D31C3 (resized).jpeg
#43739 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Yaaaaass!

#43740 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

That type of "apology" always goes over so well. Don't people hire publicists anymore to tell them not to be idiots and assholes?

#43741 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Browns owner that said that?

#43742 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Browns owner that said that?

It was Watson.

#43743 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It was Watson.

Ah a new quote for sure he did. So they both pulled it out: going all in!

#43744 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

ok Levi,If Cleveland dont take Jimmy now Can I get a large Pastrami Sandwich or is that off the table.
Release will come soon and the feeding frenzy will begin.

Wait you are betting a sandwich that Cleveland DOESNT take Jimmy? Clear this up !!

#43745 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wait you are betting a sandwich that Cleveland DOESNT take Jimmy? Clear this up !!

If No Team signs him soon Im willing to trade for a large Pastrami sandwich,You mentioned in an earlier post he may go for sandwich of the Day.Gino Smith looked Amazing tonight by the way.

#43746 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

If No Team signs him soon Im willing to trade for a large Pastrami sandwich,You mentioned in an earlier post he may go for sandwich of the Day.Gino Smith looked Amazing tonight by the way.

That’s a fair trade !!

Geno has always been better than he get/ credit for.

#43747 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

keep in mind if he misses any of those sessions OR the counselor(s) determine there IS a real issue it could still come crashing down. This is not over by any means.

You think an NFL-approved counselor is going to blow up this deal? I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I’m thinking the cheapest way out of this going forward is for the Browns to hire sex workers to pose as legit masseuses that Watson can then “harass” (with their consent). He’d never need to know …

#43748 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You think an NFL-approved counselor is going to blow up this deal? I wouldn’t hold my breath.
I’m thinking the cheapest way out of this going forward is for the Browns to hire sex workers to pose as legit masseuses that Watson can then “harass” (with their consent). He’d never need to know …

I smell a romcom!

#43749 1 year ago

I hope Baker tears it up in Carolina and takes them to the playoffs while the Browns go 0-fer the season again.

#43750 1 year ago

This guy is very different. McCoachin’!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 875 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/875 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.