pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 871 of 1,515.
#43501 1 year ago

The league wants a year according to todays leaks.is he still going to be eligible for Team Rub Outs.

#43502 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

The league wants a year according to todays leaks.is he still going to be eligible for Team Rub Outs.

Goodell should insert a “male masseuses only” clause.

#43503 1 year ago

off topic but Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 1/2 years.She got screwed but no massage

#43504 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

off topic but Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 1/2 years.

That’s sad but an apt quote from the Twilight Zone is

“Dance with the devil at your own risk”

#43505 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s sad but an apt quote from the Twilight Zone is
“Dance with the devil at your own risk”

Right,I wouldnt go to many Countries for any reason including cash.

#43506 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

off topic but Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 1/2 years.She got screwed but no massage

Pretty good rule of thumb for international travel is bring NO drugs. It's pretty obvious they are using her as political pawn but still, ya gotta be smarter than that.

#43507 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Pretty good rule of thumb for international travel is bring NO drugs. It's pretty obvious they are using her as political pawn but still, ya gotta be smarter than that.

literally shes been Locked up abroad.

Hall of fame game today

#43508 1 year ago

Griner shit was awful but heading to Russia whilst they were invading Ukraine is just not a smart decision. Anything with drugs is just an add on

#43509 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Griner shit was awful but heading to Russia whilst they were invading Ukraine is just not a smart decision. Anything with drugs is just an add on

I think she was there 2 weeks before it happened but still

#43510 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I think she was there 2 weeks before it happened but still

2 weeks after it started

#43511 1 year ago

Do they always put top contenders like Jax in the HOF game?

#43512 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Do they always put top contenders like Jax in the HOF game?

Snooze fest,and no starting QBs

#43513 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

2 weeks after it started

She only had 200k per year to live on around here,She needed the extra 1 million from Russia to keep her from eating cat food.

#43514 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

2 weeks after it started

Yeah because I remember seeing it and saying "why the fuck would you go to Russia right now?"

#43515 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah because I remember seeing it and saying "why the fuck would you go to Russia right now?"

$1 million reasons. You do have to wonder if the weed was in her bag or if it was planted. My understanding is you'd just plead guilty and hope for mercy regardless since there's no point arguing police corruption in Russia these days (not that there ever was).

#43516 1 year ago

I was listening to a news story where they pretty much said since she had to wait so many months to even get to speak in court, she was advised to say she did it and it was a mistake to get the trial moving. But it very well could have been planted. In 2019 a white girl from New York was caught in Russia with a gram of weed and they ended up letting her go. So she's obviously being used as a political pawn against the US to retaliate for the West's reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Much like Russia is now pulling out of the International Space Station.

#43517 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think technically the invasion came a little after but tensions were sky high between the U.S. and Russia weeks before.

#43518 1 year ago

Hard to believe tiny Tony Dungy was a pro football player - have the HOF pregame on and Maria Taylor towers over top of him, I guess she played college volleyball and basketball

#43519 1 year ago

Jags in midseason form!

#43520 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Hard to believe tiny Tony Dungy was a pro football player - have the HOF pregame on and Maria Taylor towers over top of him, I guess she played college volleyball and basketball

Well he WAS 6 foot; shrinkflation!

#43522 1 year ago

In defense of Rodgers, if you are gonna join a cult might as well make it one that encourages use of psychedelic drugs

#43523 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

In defense of Rodgers, if you are gonna join a cult might as well make it one that encourages use of psychedelic drugs

Is that how he was immunized?

#43525 1 year ago

I feel like a good mindblowing high on some type of psychedelic helps center me every few years. I'd definitely try ayahuasca.

#43526 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

$1 million reasons.

Sure, what's the worst that could happen?!

Quoted from fosaisu:

You do have to wonder if the weed was in her bag or if it was planted.

Her wife set her up!

#43527 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Her wife set her up!

Little known fact, conviction of a Russian felony is generally grounds for voiding a prenup.

#43528 1 year ago

When Watson is actually able to play again.

297782075_1561627057605042_1205567807869454923_n (resized).jpg297782075_1561627057605042_1205567807869454923_n (resized).jpg
#43529 1 year ago

Apparently this is legit!

Screenshot_20220805-225704_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220805-225704_Brave (resized).jpg
#43530 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:Apparently this is legit!
[quoted image]

I bet he goes…

#43532 1 year ago

I saw some crazy thing that Baltimore has won 20 straight preseason games

#43533 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I saw some crazy thing that Baltimore has won 20 straight preseason games

Yes. They caught some well deserved shit for bragging about it on twitter last summer.

Like…who gives a shit? Even steve spurrier managed to run up the score in some nfl preseason games.

#43534 1 year ago

The Seahawks are getting ranked last in multiple power rankings after being a playoff contender about every season in the past decade because of our QB situation. It will be interesting to see what happens, I think the team overall is better, except for the the QB. Can a mediocre QB take a good team to the playoffs if the other pieces all fall in place?

#43535 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The Seahawks are getting ranked last in multiple power rankings after being a playoff contender about every season in the past decade because of our QB situation. It will be interesting to see what happens, I think the team overall is better, except for the the QB. Can a mediocre QB take a good team to the playoffs if the other pieces all fall in place?

Absolutely, Jimmy G is a perfect case study for this scenario.

#43536 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Sure. Ever heard of Trent Dilfer?

#43537 1 year ago

Yes, Earl Morrall and the perfect season.

#43538 1 year ago

The “dilfer situation” is very rare.

Most likely the Seahawks will suck.

Welcome to the qb wilderness. There’s a dozen teams always “a qb away” from not sucking ass and for this season at least the Seahawks are one of them.

#43539 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Well man, QB is the most important position on the team by a pretty big margin. The Seahawks right now are in a considerably worse spot at QB than they were last year. Maybe once Jimmy G gets released and you guys inevitably sign him to a cheaper revenge enabling contract, then the talking heads will rank you a little higher.

#43540 1 year ago

Another one down

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#43541 1 year ago

Roquan Smith requests a trade.

#43542 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

only Jimmy can save you now.lol

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#43543 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Sure. Ever heard of Trent Dilfer?

On an all time great defense ever.

Squawks will suck ass and they'll be question aboot Carrol by game 6

#43544 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

On an all time great defense ever.
Squawks will suck ass and they'll be question aboit Carrol by game 6

On that note Peyton Manning was pretty mediocre/terrible his final season when he won the sb.

#43545 1 year ago

Marshaun Lynch arrested this morning for impaired driving in vegas.. doh

#43546 1 year ago

Mekhi Becton out for the year with a fractured kneecap.Hopefully Dan Campbell wasn't involved.

#43547 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Mekhi Becton out for the year with a fractured kneecap.Hopefully Dan Campbell wasn't involved.

Do you mean star of HBO's Hard Knocks Dan Campbell?? I doubt it, dude gonna take sports world by storm tonite. Please tune in fellas 10pm et

boscokid has to wait for it to hit HBO Max later tonite

#43548 1 year ago

Lucy's getting the football ready!

#43549 1 year ago

Williams is gonna be the star of hard knocks.

#43550 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Do you mean star of HBO's Hard Knocks Dan Campbell?? I doubt it, dude gonna take sports world by storm tonite. Please tune in fellas 10pm et
boscokid has to wait for it to hit HBO Max later tonite

Hey thanks for the heads up.Coach Campbell is awesome in my book.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 871 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/871 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.