24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 1,513.
#4301 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Arodge 2 Cobb, the most beautiful Td pass a man can ever watch.

Go wildcats!! Randall Cobb is a beast.

#4302 8 years ago

Sunday funday double post

#4303 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Go wildcats!! Randall Cobb is a beast.

Cobb is the man! A player this day in age to pass up stupid money from Oakland to play with a legit franchise is what the Pack is all about.

Big test next week, this will be the game that decides where the NFC championship game is played.

#4304 8 years ago

You mean James Jones. Cobb looked slow today. Maybe still hurting. One catch was sweet, but credit Rodgers.

#4305 8 years ago

BTW hats off to Pack win. So many defensive holding non calls by Packers. Still would have won, but some of those were ridiculous.

Bears look so much better coached this year. Still 5-11 likely record.

#4306 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Cobb looked slow today.

Hush your mouth. You look a lot like Robbie Gould BTW.

#4307 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

So many defensive holding non calls by Packers

I couldn't count how many Packer defenders slipped by Bear Oline and they did the hook from behind and not called for Offensive holding.

Im also pretty sure Sam Shields was out late last night at a huge crack party.

#4308 8 years ago

Jameis Winstons first NFL pass is a pick six!!! Lol

#4309 8 years ago

I can't believe how pathetic Cutler is. Still.

#4310 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Jameis Winstons first NFL pass is a pick six!!! Lol

If I was a GM, I would have completely taken him off my draft board.

#4311 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cobb is the man! A player this day in age to pass up stupid money from Oakland to play with a legit franchise is what the Pack is all about.

Dude he was one of the most loved players in UK football history. I know that ain't saying much, but when he went pack I was like hell yeah, he is gonna kill there.

#4312 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dude he was one of the most loved players in UK football history. I know that ain't saying much, but when he went pack I was like hell yeah, he is gonna kill there.

I never saw much of him in college but the day we drafted him and I watched his highlight film, I knew he was going to be special.

Also, big thanks to the Raiders and Giants for dropping James Jones.

#4313 8 years ago

bearssuck.jpgbearssuck.jpg

AFTER FURTHER REVIEW...THE BEARS STILL SUCK!

#4314 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

bearssuck.jpg

If anything the bears played about as expected. The packers did not perform like the team favored to win The Superbowl.

They have some work to do. Bears are a lost cause for another year it appears. I liked some of what we saw but so much left to be desired. They should just hike the ball to forte.

#4315 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

bearssuck.jpg

I was waiting for that usual cuntler int and it happened at the perfect time.

#4316 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If anything the bears played about as expected. The packers did not perform like the team favored to win The Superbowl.
They have some work to do. Bears are a lost cause for another year it appears. I liked some of what we saw but so much left to be desired. They should just hike the ball to forte.

I bet that's the best game you see them play all year and still a big L at home!

#4317 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hush your mouth. You look a lot like Robbie Gould BTW.

I just texted this from the locker room with Erin Andrews.

#4318 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I couldn't count how many Packer defenders slipped by Bear Oline and they did the hook from behind and not called for Offensive holding.
Im also pretty sure Sam Shields was out late last night at a huge crack party.

I could, twice.

Seriously, that rookie DB for the Packers was hacking and holding all day. Keep an eye on him. Against a better WR and team (and refs with glasses), he's going to be lit up. Matthews though is still a stud on that D. Chased Forte down from behind and the beautiful int that we all knew was coming at some point in the game.

#4319 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I just texted this from the locker room with Erin Andrews.

How does she smell? I'd give anything to get a hot whiff of her!

#4320 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I could, twice.
Seriously, that rookie DB for the Packers was hacking and holding all day. Keep an eye on him. Against a better WR and team (and refs with glasses), he's going to be lit up. Matthews though is still a stud on that D. Chased Forte down from behind and the beautiful int that we all knew was coming at some point in the game.

That Matthews chase down was impressive, he is a game changer. They did still score on that drive though right? That was the shields jump offsides on the FG attempt if I remember correctly? I started drinking heavily at half time.

Bears got enough suspect flags thrown their way in that game, they should have pulled out a W.

#4321 8 years ago

there's still 16 weeks of regular season left to improve, guys. it's all about staying healthy and finishing strong over the course of the year. i'll take a road win against a divisional opponent any day.

#4322 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

there's still 16 weeks of regular season left to improve, guys. it's all about staying healthy and finishing strong over the course of the year. i'll take a road win against a divisional opponent any day.

I declare Bears season over, they fucking suck.

#4323 8 years ago

Seahawks really could have used Chancellor today. Shows what a great team player he is holding out with 3 years (yes, 3 years!) left on his deal. I still dispise Cuntler more but Chancellor is creeping up quickly regarding douchebaggery.

#4324 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I declare the raiders season to be over. THEY FUCKING SUCK.

#4325 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Atleast we have the cubs.

#4326 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Seahawks really could have used Chancellor today. Shows what a great team player he is holding out with 3 years (yes, 3 years!) left on his deal. I still dispise Cuntler more but Chancellor is creeping up quickly regarding douchebaggery.

Wtf is with guys holding out with years left on contract. You rarely hear of guys taking pay cuts because their play didn't equal their salary.

I'd honestly feel like a complete sphincter leaving my team mates on the field without my services like Kam is doing. It's all about fucking rings!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I declare the raiders season to be over. THEY FUCKING SUCK.

Yes, raiders are a fucking joke, they cut james jones. Roger doodles should make them play in the cfl for a season for being so sucky

#4327 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Atleast we have the cubs.

Who? Is that the pussy sport you dont get to hit/tackle/punch an opponent?

#4328 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Maybe maybe not. Rams always play Sqwauks tough.

#4329 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Maybe maybe not. Rams always play Sqwauks tough.

Very true........... Kam's still a douchebag

#4330 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Very true........... Kam's still a douchebag

Gotta friend in Seattle (originally from NE so WTF is that) and we always talk aboot StL looks like world beates against Seattle, and then the rest of the season they suck. Just a weird division thing.

#4331 8 years ago

The Rams actually have a healthy QB (for now). As long as thats the case, they have a chance at the division. Too bad Rams fans didn't get to see Bradford produce for them.

#4332 8 years ago

Charles Woodson may have blown out his knee for Oak. I repeat, Charles Woodson is still playing in the NFL.

That is all

#4333 8 years ago

2 bears 1 cup.

#4334 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Charles Woodson may have blown out his knee for Oak. I repeat, Charles Woodson is still playing in the NFL.
That is all

Well he's playing for the Raiders, so does it really count?

#4335 8 years ago

I was going to make a post when the Lions were up 21-3......but a little voice in my head said "you better wait".

#4336 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I was going to make a post when the Lions were up 21-3......but a little voice in my head said "you better wait".

it takes 30 minutes to go from SBL to SOL.

#4337 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This completely blew my mind but after a considerable amount of research up to and including using The Google, I can corroborate TheLaw's statement

#4338 8 years ago

Dallas outplays Giants for most of first half and fumble it away and go in behind. They stilled play like goof-balls much of the second half but somehow pulled out a win at the end. Weird and crazy clock management by the Giants near the end of the game. That was a weird game and both teams really made a lot of mistakes.

#4339 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Dallas outplays Giants for most of first half and fumble it away and go in behind. They stilled play like goof-balls much of the second half but somehow pulled out a win at the end. Weird and crazy clock management by the Giants near the end of the game. That was a weird game and both teams really made a lot of mistakes.

Both teams tried to give the game away. In the end, the Giants did a better job of giving it away in terms of letting Romo do what he does better than any QB in the league since 2006: win the game in the 4th quarter.

Dez Bryant needs surgery. Out for 6 weeks.

#4340 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Both teams tried to give the game away. In the end, the Giants did a better job of giving it away in terms of letting Romo do what he does better than any QB in the league since 2006: win the game in the 4th quarter.
Dez Bryant needs surgery. Out for 6 weeks.

The loss of Dez Bryant really hurts. I'm still concerned about their running game as I've been ever since the let DeMarco Murray go. Shocked Couglin allowed a run and that Eli Manning didn't take a sack or run as far as he coud in-bounds on the 3rd and goal play near the end of the game. Romo played well overall. Was concernig re: the way too many turnovers and easy points Dallas gave up. If they play like that in Philadelphia next Sunday, they'll get creamed.

#4342 8 years ago

Berman and Dilfer are the best announcers ESPN could come up with for the San Fran vs Minnesota game?!?!

#4343 8 years ago

Berman is just absolutely beyond horrible, and Dilfer is only very slightly less so (by 1/100th of a percent)

#4344 8 years ago

yep, Dilhole is awful and very biased against certain teams, always has been.

#4345 8 years ago

49er D much harder to beat than a small child. Well done Peterson.

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.12.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.12.18 AM.png

#4346 8 years ago

On another note, players should be suspended full seasons for garbage like this. He didn't even get ejected from the game. Between him and Burfict, 2 of the dirtiest players in the NFL right now. Complete trash.

#4348 8 years ago

Just in case anyone wasn't already sure: https://www.facebook.com/landon.colao/videos/10205960895594133/

#4349 8 years ago

Holy shit! That's insane. How have I never heard anything on this?

#4350 8 years ago

ha-ha......that is hilarious.

No seriously....that's funny. Every team should try that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.