dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 862 of 1,514.
#43051 1 year ago

Will Ron Rivera, Mr. Turkey Ankles, and the Commandos finally achieve a winning record in Washington this season? Could Turkey Ankles result in 3 extra wins and Rivera's first winning season in DC?

#43052 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Thanks; Those extra games are real well fo sure.
L - GBx2, MIN x2, CHI, BUF, MIA, PHI, NE, DAL, WSH
W - CHI, CAR, NYG,
Maybe - JAX & SEA, NYJ

I heard on the radio the Lions are favored in 1 game off the bat.

#43054 1 year ago

Raiders always breaking barriers. First Black GM in NHL as well; good stuff.

#43055 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Raiders always breaking barriers. First Black GM in NHL as well; good stuff.

Jon Gruden likes this post.

#43056 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Jon Gruden likes this post.

And Who-Dey would have hated it.

#43057 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

In Lock they trust (to secure them a good draft position).

Brutal

bwa (resized).jpgbwa (resized).jpg

#43058 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ve never seen teams so QB hungry before.

And that's why they are a Lock not to make the playoffs.

#43059 1 year ago

Goodbye Heinz Field.Hello Acrisure Stadium....home of the Pittsburg Steelers.Lol.

#43060 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220711-164413_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220711-164413_Brave (resized).jpg
#43061 1 year ago

49ers talking to Tampa about Jimmy,He can go get another ring behind Tommy.

#43062 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

What, is there room for the NFL and the Argos in the same town?
I’d like to see Toronto in the NFL, personally. (Although the Lions would probably lose a lot of their fans in Windsor!)

CFL should at least use the CFL as a geeder

Quoted from TheLaw:

I heard on the radio the Lions are favored in 1 game off the bat.

Let’s be real Law

#43063 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Goodbye Heinz Field.Hello Acrisure Stadium....home of the Pittsburg Steelers.Lol.

God I heard that; so embarrassing

#43064 1 year ago

...and once again, props to the Bengals (along with Bears and Packers) for being one of the last holdouts.

#43065 1 year ago

I think they'll all fall eventually. Especially the bears with their current situation. I have some hope that they'll just give "presented by" rights to Lambeau, and we can all just ignore the sponsor.

#43066 1 year ago

Bengals will be determined by who takes over after Mike Brown retires. If he keeps it in the family, I can see PBS sticking around a while.

I think Lambeau is safe. If they need more money they can just sell more pretty paper to ravenous fans.

#43067 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Bengals will be determined by who takes over after Mike Brown retires. If he keeps it in the family, I can see PBS sticking around a while.
I think Lambeau is safe. If they need more money they can just sell more pretty paper to ravenous fans.

I think Katie Blackburn is already in the driver seat.

#43068 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think Katie Blackburn is already in the driver seat.

Yep her and her husband call the shots now

#43069 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

And that's why they are a Lock not to make the playoffs.

For sure, I hope Seattle keeps building and drafts one of the top QBs in next year's draft. We will have 2 first round picks with ours and the one from Denver and I know they'll be willing to trade up for the next franchise QB. CJ Stroud, Bryce Young and Tyler Van Dyke are looking good at the moment.

#43070 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

...and once again, props to the Bengals (along with Bears and Packers) for being one of the last holdouts.

Soldier field and lambeau are brand names, much like Madison Square Garden or Fenway park. Very few of those left.

For the most part it’ll just be an embarrassing ever changing slog of dumb corporate names.

Gotta love crypto.com arena, which these days feels like it may have the shelf life of Enron Field.

#43071 1 year ago

I’ll see your Enron and raise you a PSINet Stadium.

#43072 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Soldier field and lambeau are brand names, much like Madison Square Garden or Fenway park. Very few of those left.
For the most part it’ll just be an embarrassing ever changing slog of dumb corporate names.
Gotta love crypto.com arena, which these days feels like it may have the shelf life of Enron Field.

How about the 49ers Stadium name ?

#43073 1 year ago

How about the 49ers Stadium name ?</blockquote

>its not the same I guess because its a new name and stadium
not just name switching like a bunch of others.
You may actually be rent free at Levis Stadium.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#43074 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#43075 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

How about the 49ers Stadium name ?

Candlestick; what a shithole!

#43076 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Candlestick; what a shithole!

It was a shithole but it had a great name.

It was always funny when companies bought the naming rights for old dumps like candlestick.

“Dude, where you there at 3Com Intel stadium for The Catch?!”

The glorious RFK Stadium in DC will finally meet the wrecking ball soon, without ever enduring such an ignoble fate through 60 years!

#43077 1 year ago

"Candlestick Point was named for the "candlestick birds" (long-billed curlews) that populated the area for many years. "

Ahhhh.

Thankfully Beautiful PNC park will be named that till 2031.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At least force the people into a "@ Mile High" situation?

#43078 1 year ago

The names are terrible. When the Titans came to town the stadium was named Adelphia, which was apparently a cable company but nowhere near the market so everyone was Then they went tits up and the CEO spent years in the pokey! Bud Adams's kind of peeps.

#43079 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was a shithole but it had a great name.
It was always funny when companies bought the naming rights for old dumps like candlestick.
The glorious RFK Stadium in DC will finally meet the wrecking ball soon, without ever enduring such an ignoble fate through 60 years!

I saw some great concerts at the stick

#43080 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I saw some great concerts at the stick

way back in 88

Van Halen
Mettalica
Scorpions
Dokken
Kingdom Come

The Rowdiest show I ever lived through.

#43081 1 year ago

Are you selfish bastards calling Sports talk radio shows demanding a Team in Toronto?????

#43082 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Are you selfish bastards calling Sports talk radio shows demanding a Team in Toronto?????

Not till after Corvis.

#43083 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

They should assemble a hockey team 1st that actually wins a playoff round..and go Chiefs! I’m

#43084 1 year ago

In Cleveland for a couple days with my wife checking out some Ukrainian band called DakhaBrakha who we discovered on youtube. The city is MUCH less of the shit hole I remember from 15 years ago which was the last time I was here. Some fun little hippie towns, incredible food, and even managed to find some fun pinball places.

Having said that, fuck the Browns, shit ass organization. Amazing how the city is going forwards, while they continue backwards.

#43085 1 year ago

Amy knows shit about hockey ..it's disgusting

#43086 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

In Cleveland for a couple days with my wife checking out some Ukrainian band called DakhaBrakha who we discovered on youtube. The city is MUCH less of the shit hole I remember from 15 years ago which was the last time I was here. Some fun little hippie towns, incredible food, and even managed to find some fun pinball places.
Having said that, fuck the Browns, shit ass organization. Amazing how the city is going forwards, while they continue backwards.

Go visit the "Christmas Story" house, really cool if you like the movie. I won a free trip from a local radio station to Cleveland in 2016 to visit the Rock & Roll HOF plus a bunch of other activities. Booked it 6 months in advance and paid extra for a suite at the Raddison downtown. Worst vacation ever. Stayed in Canton the night before and did the NFL HOF. Underwhelming. That year the Cavs won the championship and the parade was going right in front of the hotel.

Called them the morning of our arrival and was told not to arrive till after 5pm. Long story short, they resold our suite, stuck us in a standard room which was a dump. We left a day early and I raised hell with the hotel owner who refunded all the $$ the travel agency paid for our trip. I parlayed that mess into another free trip to Niagra Falls. Cleveland? Never again.

#43087 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Go visit the "Christmas Story" house, really cool if you like the movie. I won a free trip from a local radio station to Cleveland in 2016 to visit the Rock & Roll HOF plus a bunch of other activities. Booked it 6 months in advance and paid extra for a suite at the Raddison downtown. Worst vacation ever. Stayed in Canton the night before and did the NFL HOF. Underwhelming. That year the Cavs won the championship and the parade was going right in front of the hotel.
Called them the morning of our arrival and was told not to arrive till after 5pm. Long story short, they resold our suite, stuck us in a standard room which was a dump. We left a day early and I raised hell with the hotel owner who refunded all the $$ the travel agency paid for our trip. I parlayed that mess into another free trip to Niagra Falls. Cleveland? Never again.

I get it, its rubbed me poorly in the past. Funny you mention Christmas Story, as I literally have this in my Airbnb. Plan to check it out tomorrow as well as visit First Energy for a massage.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
#43088 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Plan to check it out tomorrow

It's the best of Cleveland. You can wear the pink nightmare suit if desired. My GF did and I got pics on the staircase like the movie. Pay the locals to park in their lawn, worth saving a long walk.

#43091 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah we knewm that.

I just saw it. Crazy shit. I've got them at 4 wins.

#43092 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:I just saw it. Crazy shit. I've got them at 4 wins.

I'll take the over on that action.

#43093 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll take the over on that action.

I hope they can do the over, but as a lions fan I always expect the worst. I had them at 2 wins last year going for 4 this season.

#43094 1 year ago

Can’t even pay the rent at these prices.

1CDABA3A-35DC-4905-A729-0393E8BDB40A (resized).jpeg1CDABA3A-35DC-4905-A729-0393E8BDB40A (resized).jpeg
#43095 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

[quoted image]

Oof.

#43096 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Seems only fair that they get to keep selling Mayfield’s jersey until their done paying his salary.

#43097 1 year ago

Sorry Amy I don't care about your grammie or your house..Best late night sports talk show?.I need a change

#43098 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Sorry Amy I don't care about your grammie or your house..Best late night sports talk show?.I need a change

George Michael Sports Machine

EQgHVSyW4AA-GmN.jpgEQgHVSyW4AA-GmN.jpg
#43099 1 year ago

Thx! Ill check it out

#43100 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

George Michael Sports Machine
[quoted image]

Warner wolf accused him of stealing his act lol

George was a DC area legend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 862 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/862 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.