pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 857 of 1,515.
#42801 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Sorry, Bengals are middle of the pack.

Ha, im just saying thinking of the Rams D line gives me PTSD. Fucking Rams, spending money in all the right places.

#42803 1 year ago

Lions #3! Detroit will be top 10 rushing attack and Jared Goff will be top 16 QB

You heard it here first!

#suckittrebek

#42804 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Lions #3! Detroit will be top 10 rushing attack and Jared Goff will be top 16 QB
You heard it here first!
#suckittrebek

Every. Year.

fuckinglions.giffuckinglions.gif
#42805 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

You heard it here first!
#suckittrebek

With the rest of the holes in the Lion's roster, that's a bright spot. D line #26.

#42806 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

With the rest of the holes in the Lion's roster, that's a bright spot. D line #26.

I'm fkn glad I don't look to this thread for affirmation. You guys are downright mean.

#42807 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I'm fkn glad I don't look to this thread for affirmation. You guys are downright mean.

Now you're getting it!

#42808 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

PFF ranks the NFL's O-lines coming into the 2022 season. Eagles #1, Seahawks #32.
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensive-line-unit-rankings-tiers-2022

The positive side of this for Seahawks fans is we have nowhere to go but up!

#42809 1 year ago

League's going to seek a 1-year suspension on Watson. In his defense, NFLPA is going to cite no suspensions for Snyder, Kraft, and Jerry

#42810 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

NFLPA is going to cite no suspensions for Snyder, Kraft, and Jerry

No surprise there, they'd not bite the hands that feed them but could care less about players

#42811 1 year ago

D

Quoted from Erik:

League's going to seek a 1-year suspension on Watson. In his defense, NFLPA is going to cite no suspensions for Snyder, Kraft, and Jerry

Ah - the classic 'all the other guys are doing it' defense

#42812 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I said all along that Watson should have hired Kraft's handjob lawyer. Maybe he can still call those three as character witnesses.

#42813 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

handjob lawyer

Coming this fall, on TNT

#42814 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Coming this fall, on TNT

It's the part Brekin Meyer was born to play!

#42815 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

League's going to seek a 1-year suspension on Watson.

That's why Watson's contract was written with a $45M signing bonus with just a $1M salary this year. After that the salary is $46M per year.

#42817 1 year ago

let me start with my DISCLAIMER for Levi

Jimmy G to Cleveland
Baker to Seattle in a 3 way deal bringing some draft picks to SF

#42818 1 year ago

Commanders coach Ron Rivera was fined $100,000, and the team will lose two 2023 organized team activity practices because of too much contact in practice this year, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation.

Gambling already!

#42819 1 year ago

McCarthy fined in DAL too for the 2nd year in a row. I have to imagine that's calculated, but with MM, who knows.

#42820 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Commanders coach Ron Rivera was fined $100,000, and the team will lose two 2023 organized team activity practices because of too much contact in practice this year, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation.
Gambling already!

How does one calculate "too much contact" ? Is it a definable rule? Am I overthinking it and it just means fights?

I could look it up, but genuinely curious if anyone in this thread knows without looking it up? IMO that would be some next level NFL knowledge if they could just rattle off that tidbit of information.

#42821 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

How does one calculate "too much contact" ? Is it a definable rule? Am I overthinking it and it just means fights?
I could look it up, but genuinely curious if anyone in this thread knows without looking it up? IMO that would be some next level NFL knowledge if they could just rattle off that tidbit of information.

Not a clue.

#42822 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

How does one calculate "too much contact" ?

One example would be whatever transpired between Deshaun Watson and several individual massage therapists.

#42823 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

It's contact which results in a player being knocked to the ground blindside or with intent. These are supposed to be contact free practices per the NFLPA contract.

#42824 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

One example would be whatever transpired between Deshaun Watson and several individual massage therapists.

ALLEGEDLY

#42825 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I could look it up, but genuinely curious if anyone in this thread knows without looking it up?

I didn't look it up, I read PFT ever day and you get these tidbits of knowledge.

#42826 1 year ago

She's beautiful

20220617_211423 (resized).jpg20220617_211423 (resized).jpg
#42828 1 year ago

Brother just texted me the Maulers & Panthers of the USFL have tied for the worst recordx so they have to play each other and the winner gets the 1st overall pic next season.
Pretty cool.

#42829 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Brother just texted me the Maulers & Panthers of the USFL have tied for the worst recordx so they have to play each other and the winner gets the 1st overall pic next season.
Pretty cool.

I think I love this rule.

#42830 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I think I love this rule.

My fantasy league works sorta like this, the 4 worst teams go into the Shitbowl, then the winner of the Shitbowl gets first pick. So you could get the first pick with the 4th worst record.

#42831 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

winner gets the 1st overall pic next season.

Daniel Jones?

#42832 1 year ago

Feels like I need to go there one time

#42833 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Feels like I need to go there one time

Feel the same way. There are only a few pro sports venues left that are iconic. I saw a game at Wrigley Field and Lambeau Field is another.

#42835 1 year ago

Looks like Watson just settled 20 out of the 24 pending lawsuits. Still seems weird to me that he waited so long, why not settle before the NFL moved ahead with the discipline process? Although it sounds like the original plaintiff plans to take her case to trial, so maybe all the details will be coming out eventually anyway.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/06/21/attorney-cleveland-browns-qb-deshaun-watson-reaches-settlement-with-20-women-claiming-sexual-misconduct/

#42836 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Looks like Watson just settled 20 out of the 24 pending lawsuits. Still seems weird to me that he waited so long, why not settle before the NFL moved ahead with the discipline process? Although it sounds like the original plaintiff plans to take her case to trial, so maybe all the details will be coming out eventually anyway.
https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/06/21/attorney-cleveland-browns-qb-deshaun-watson-reaches-settlement-with-20-women-claiming-sexual-misconduct/

Perhaps a certain cleveland based organization pledging 250 million dollars to him had something to do with him settling cases with likely large sums of money?

#42837 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Watson could have bought off all but 4 of these babes months ago with $100,000 payoffs but decided it had to be all of
Them or none.
Smooth move, ex lax!

I’m guessing it cost that idiot a whole lot more than $100k per babe this time around.

The four who held out (and the next 10 to come out of the woodwork) are going to clean up. They are basically holding the Cleveland Browns hostage.

Hilarious. Let’s gooooooo!

#42838 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They are basically holding the Cleveland Browns hostage.

The Cleveland browns as a hostage..

fake-gun.giffake-gun.gif
#42839 1 year ago

Might be after learning the league was set to suspend him for a year, he decided to settle in hopes that it might mitigate how long he'll be unable to play. I'm sure Cleveland put a lot of pressure on him too

#42840 1 year ago

Wonder where Jay is at, he hasn't posted anything in 9or 10 days and he's always on here. Think I'll contact him just to see if all is well.

#42841 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Might be after learning the league was set to suspend him for a year, he decided to settle in hopes that it might mitigate how long he'll be unable to play. I'm sure Cleveland put a lot of pressure on him too

NFL stated that all the settlements have zero bearing on their process.

#42842 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

NFL stated that all the settlements have zero bearing on their process.

Well looks like he shot himself in the foot then

#42843 1 year ago

Sounds like Gronk is going to retire.

#42844 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Sounds like Gronk is going to retire.

Wise move.

I don’t think he’s got a ton of brain cells to spare.

#42845 1 year ago

Wow I'm pretty shocked. I thought for sure he's jut come back at the end of the year for PLayoffs.
Good for him though.

#42846 1 year ago

Top 4 TE of the modern era?

#42847 1 year ago

It’s too bad he missed a lot of his prime to injury, like 40+ games injured and not including college where he missed an entire year with back surgery.

A3F04D62-382A-43B6-8A02-BAD844EEED41 (resized).pngA3F04D62-382A-43B6-8A02-BAD844EEED41 (resized).png

#42848 1 year ago

1) Tony Gonzales
2) Antonio Gates
3) Gronk
4) Shannon Sharpe

#42849 1 year ago

Kelce will be the best ever, when all said and done.

#42850 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wonder where Jay is at, he hasn't posted anything in 9or 10 days and he's always on here. Think I'll contact him just to see if all is well.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Kelce will be the best ever, when all said and done.

There he is!

Definitely stands a chance, but MVS stunt doubling for Tyreek might put a big dent in his productivity. And he's 32, older than you would think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 857 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/857 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.