pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 853 of 1,514.
#42601 1 year ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Allen had a golf ball with Brady's draft pic on it. Hilarious.

Haha! One of the reasons I wanted to watch was to see more Allen.

#42602 1 year ago

Allen struggled, but almost made a putt that would have sent barkely into the pond.

I'd rather watch these guys play fake golf than fake football. Or any other barely-a-sport activity.

Televise a golf outing and make it competitive between conferences. Run 2 man match play scrambles and take cumulative points to determine the winner. Build out teams based on highest entertainment value, OL and DL pair up, facing off against their counterparts in the other conference. Mic em up, and watch them try to squeeze into a cart together. Good times!

#42603 1 year ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Allen had a golf ball with Brady's draft pic on it. Hilarious.

I didn't see it but I read Brady was making fat jokes about Allen constantly. Only in TB12 world I guess!

#42604 1 year ago

Hey, the Lions had a nice comeback win in their pre-season home game yesterday! Wait, … that’s the CFL and the BC Lions

#42605 1 year ago

Deshaun Watson will have his 24th lawsuit filed Monday. That means 24 separate trials unless a settlement is reached. This will drag on into the 2023 season or even 2024 possibly.

3 #1's, 2 #3's and #4. Plus $230 million guaranteed. Even if the NFL suspends him w/o pay, the $45M bonus is already in his pocket.

Ouch. The factory of sadness continues.

#42606 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Deshaun Watson will have his 24th lawsuit filed Monday. That means 24 separate trials unless a settlement is reached. This will drag on into the 2023 season or even 2024 possibly.
3 #1's, 2 #3's and #4. Plus $230 million guaranteed. Even if the NFL suspends him w/o pay, the $45M bonus is already in his pocket.

I hate the browns just like the next person, but I’m sure they know (almost) nothing will come of this.

#42607 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I read Brady was making fat jokes about Allen constantly. Only in TB12 world I guess!

When your at 1.2% body fat (for marketing purposes), everyone’s a fatty!

#42608 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I’m sure they know (almost) nothing will come of this

Seriously? It's the Browns.

His idiot lawyer said "Happy Endings aren't illegal" then walked that back. The optics are horrible for the NFL, other owners are pissed at the amount guaranteed after he's never played a single down on the existing contract extension with Houston.

MLB suspended Trevor Bauer 2 full seasons for domestic abuse. Watson will get hammered.

#42609 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Ladies & Gentleman YOUR Cleveland Browns!

#42610 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ladies & Gentleman YOUR Cleveland Browns!

The only thing better than hearing YOU'RE Cleveland browns

#42611 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Seriously? It's the Browns.
His idiot lawyer said "Happy Endings aren't illegal" then walked that back. The optics are horrible for the NFL, other owners are pissed at the amount guaranteed after he's never played a single down on the existing contract extension with Houston.
MLB suspended Trevor Bauer 2 full seasons for domestic abuse. Watson will get hammered.

Watson needs Boob Krafts wack a mole attorney

#42613 1 year ago

There are several reports coming out that there was no foul-play or toxins involved in Marion Barber's death.

The NFL would be wise to get together their lawyers for a meeting ASAP....

Screenshot_20220605-195705-873 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220605-195705-873 (resized).png
#42614 1 year ago

I had thought it was a bad idea to trade and pay DeSean Watson, the Browns would have been better with Baker and the draft picks (and money to spend).

Now it is certainly the Watson is not out of trouble, he has to go to court or settle with 24+ women. I saw Jonnie Depp trial taking 5 weeks, not saying each trial will take that long but it would serve him and the Browns a right if he has to go to court and hopefully doesn't play for a long time. Baker is probably the best option for the Browns now but do they mend fences after he was thrown to the curb?

#42615 1 year ago

Aaron Donald re-signed for $95M through 2024 season. Highest paid non-QB in history.

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-restructure-aaron-donald-contract-to-make-him-highest-paid-non-qb-in-nfl-hi

here's who was drafted before AD

2) Greg Robinson (out of the league)
3)Blake Bortles (GB practice squad)
4)Sammie Watkins (on 5th team)
8) Justin Gilbert (traded to Pitt for a 6th round pick)
10) Eric Ebron
12) OBJ (possible looking for 4th team)
13) Aaron Donald

#42616 1 year ago

I see one of the Walmart heirs is buying the Broncos for $4.5B.

Hopefully when it's time for a new stadium he ponies up like the Rams guy - also Walmart heir money (by marriage)

#42617 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I see one of the Walmart heirs is buying the Broncos for $4.5B.
Hopefully when it's time for a new stadium he ponies up like the Rams guy - also Walmart heir money (by marriage)

Will there be greeters by the turnstiles?

#42618 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Aaron Donald re-signed for $95M through 2024 season. Highest paid non-QB in history.

.....and the Baltimore Ravens can't seem to figure out how to re-sign/extend Lamar Jackson.

#42619 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

.....and the Baltimore Ravens can't seem to figure out how to re-sign/extend Lamar Jackson.

That’s the problem, half the time you end up with Wentz, Geoff type contracts that are too rich. But it’s better to sign them early before the price goes up.

Lamar isn’t Joe Montana but he’s surely a top 10-12 QB, better than Carr or Cousins worse than Aaron or Mahomes. Figure out what’s in the middle of those contracts.

I guess he wants Josh Allen type contact but he’s not quite as good.

#42620 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s the problem, half the time you end up with Wentz, Geoff type contracts that are too rich. But it’s better to sign them early before the price goes up.
Lamar isn’t Joe Montana but he’s surely a top 10-12 QB, better than Carr or Cousins worse than Aaron or Mahomes. Figure out what’s in the middle of those contracts.
I guess he wants Josh Allen type contact but he’s not quite as good.

Right. But it doesn’t matter. SOMEONE will likely pay him Josh Allen type money. If the ravens try to pay him “in the middle” they will lose him and end up starting Blake bortles.

Look at Kirk cousins. Dude was never better than a scraping top 15 QB. Yet people were (and are) tripping over themselves to pay this stiff $25-30 million a year guaranteed to just be Kirk cousins. The Vikings appear to be stuck in a serious K hole with Kirk and will be paying him huge money till the end of time to lose big games and keep their team mired in mediocrity.

Kirk cousins has never and will never win a fucking thing. So what do you think teams will dream of with Lamar Jackson - a guy with actual athletic talent?

Ravens will pay up or lose him. And nobody wants to be In the qb wilderness. It’s a horrible place.

#42621 1 year ago

Look at Nick Foles $88M 4 year contract with the Jags. Teams will pay crazy money for a QB.

I love when you have great low price QB like when Russ or Prescott were on rookie deals.

I like Hurts for the Eagles he’s not great but he’s making less than most backup QBs.

#42622 1 year ago

Interesting twist to the Watson story.

NYT reporting massueses were sometimes presented with a Texans issued NDA to sign. LMFAO at unloading that dude for 3 firsts, a third and 2 for the.

#42623 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Interesting twist to the Watson story.
NYT reporting massueses were sometimes presented with a Texans issued NDA to sign. LMFAO at unloading that dude for 3 firsts, a third and 2 for the.

For me the LMAO is all browns.

They look like huge morons right now.

Who knows, they may look like geniuses in 6 months with Watson dropping dimes all over the field. Right now it’s looking iffy at best.

#42624 1 year ago

Deshaun Watson contacted 100 strangers for massages in a 17 month period. The NYT times already found 66 of them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/07/new-york-times-finds-that-deshaun-watson-met-with-at-least-66-women-for-massages-in-17-months/

If he even takes the field in 2022 I'd be surprised. He's facing 24 separate civil trials now. He did give this convincing, well written rebuttal on Instagram:

“See, the blogs can’t break me down, see, I’m the voice, I don’t reply. But the rumors y’all done heard, I’ma humbly deny, yeah, yeah.”

#42625 1 year ago

There are 32 teams in the NFL. Why exactly is this thread so hell-bent on talking about....the Browns?!?

They've literally never accomplished anything (unless you count pre-SB championships, but I wasn't even born for those).

Seriously, why the Browns?

#42626 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

They invested $230 million guaranteed and 6 draft picks on an alleged serial sex offender. And left Mayfield hanging.

#42627 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

They invested $230 million guaranteed and 6 draft picks on an alleged serial sex offender. And left Mayfield hanging.

Oh, I know all about Watson's alleged offenses. I just think there are 31 other teams, yet there seems to be a whole lot of chatter about a team that hasn't even sniffed a SB since, well, forever.

#42628 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

Oh, I know all about Watson's alleged offenses. I just think there are 31 other teams, yet there seems to be a whole lot of chatter about a team that hasn't even sniffed a SB since, well, forever.

Jimmy G

#42629 1 year ago

The pride of Rolling Meadows!

#42630 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

There are 32 teams in the NFL. Why exactly is this thread so hell-bent on talking about....the Browns?!?
They've literally never accomplished anything (unless you count pre-SB championships, but I wasn't even born for those).

Should we be talking about the Bears?

#42631 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

The pride of Rolling Meadows!

whos your team ?they suck .Change my mind.

#42632 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

It's the offseason, draft is over, and Watson massive contract with all the associated baggage is the biggest NFL story right now.

Would you rather hear fans of the 31 other teams pontificate on why that team will win the Super Bowl before training camp?

#42633 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

Welcome back Dirtbag?

It's the offseason. Nothing much to talk about. Browns and their continued idiocy will do for now.

#42634 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I like Hurts for the Eagles he’s not great but he’s making less than most backup QBs.

Hurts is in the same offensive system for consecutive seasons for the first time since high school. Think about that, will he suck this year? We'll see.

#42635 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Welcome back Dirtbag?
It's the offseason. Nothing much to talk about. Browns and their continued idiocy will do for now.

Who?

And I guess I hear ya. The Watson story is big. Just seems like a lot of people around here are stuck on it.

#42636 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

And I guess I hear ya. The Watson story is big. Just seems like a lot of people around here are stuck on it.

I'm sure it will have a "Happy Ending".

#42637 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I'm sure it will have a "Happy Ending".

It would definitely be a bit awkward around these parts if he...*cough*.....gets off without any substantial suspension.

#42638 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

It would definitely be a bit awkward around these parts

So your are a Browns fan. No shame. Be proud and loud I say.

#42639 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

So your are a Browns fan. No shame. Be proud and loud I say.

Ha! Yeah, not a chance. But I am definitely interested in seeing how the NFL handles this whole situation. Watson is a great talent, but he certainly has a weird kink, that's for sure.

#42640 1 year ago

Now it’s looking like he will never play a down again. The lawsuits keep coming.

#42641 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

Ha! Yeah, not a chance. But I am definitely interested in seeing how the NFL handles this whole situation. Watson is a great talent, but he certainly has a weird kink, that's for sure.

It's more than a weird kink when he's non-consensually done that shit to over 2 dozen women. It's criminal and unethical.

#42642 1 year ago

The thing with the masseuses being asked to sign a Texans NDA puts a new spin on this. I gather the team was complicit until Watson demanded a trade.

#42643 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Welcome back Dirtbag?

First thought

#42644 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Now it’s looking like he will never play a down again. The lawsuits keep coming.

And yet, if he keeps out of criminal trouble, it won't matter. A few years ago you'd be looking at 6 games bargained down to 2.

Now? Who knows. Half the season? An entire season?!

But no way are they gonna shitcan his career and totally deep root the billionaires who own the Browns without serious criminal trouble.

We've never seen the NFL have the stomach for that kind of thing.

But yes, the potential is here for this to cement this trade as the worst in NFL history. If he never plays a down, it's worse than the Herschel Walker trade by a mile.

#42645 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

First thought

Post 1 and he's practically yelling "rent free!!!"

#42646 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Post 1 and he's practically yelling "rent free!!!"

LMAO

#42647 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

It's more than a weird kink when he's non-consensually done that shit to over 2 dozen women. It's criminal and unethical.

Today it’s getting tug jobs at sketchy massage parlors, next thing you know he will be pulling tags off mattresses and smoking the devils lettuce.

In all seriousness I hope he nor Baker ever play a down for the Browns ever again. Also the Ravens dicking the dog on signing Lamar, life is good for the Bengals . Keep the AFC North drama coming. It’s music to my ears. Bengals looking at 7 bye weeks per season

#42648 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Hurts is in the same offensive system for consecutive seasons for the first time since high school. Think about that, will he suck this year? We'll see.

Hurts was the number one explosive runner last year, 8TDs rushing.

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/next-gen-stats-10-most-explosive-runners-of-2021-josh-allen-jalen-hurts-lamar-ja

B11DD59A-FEFE-4A67-9194-1777CA094EE2 (resized).pngB11DD59A-FEFE-4A67-9194-1777CA094EE2 (resized).png

#42649 1 year ago

Can you guys explain to me how Debo Samuels being placed in position as a RB works?

I didn’t see a lot of SF last year but did he straight up line up in the backfield as a RB and why did that work better than a RB? Why don’t others teams put WR in the backfield and let him rush the football? Or is it a Debo Samuel specific thing?

#42650 1 year ago

See corderalle patterson.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 853 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/853 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.