dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 852 of 1,514.
#42551 1 year ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

This riff shook RFK. Never felt any concert venue actually rock where as I thought it was coming down. Never will forget that.
[quoted image]

Holy shit. One of my memories too. We were on the second deck low, in the end zone across from the stage. When that riff kicked in the whole deck started shaking and rocking up and down it was nuts.

There was a babe sitting next to me who was from California and her eyes got all big and she said “earthquake?!”

I said no it’s just the stones don’t sweat it!

Amazing to hear someone with the same recollection! It was the first show; opening night of the tour.

#42552 1 year ago

Too funny. We were right above you and for that first minute thought I was soon gonna be in better seats. Scared me at first then said fuck it. Great night. Left very satisfied

#42553 1 year ago

This evening’s rush hour.

F225857A-B185-4679-AEA7-61079F85E586 (resized).jpegF225857A-B185-4679-AEA7-61079F85E586 (resized).jpeg
#42554 1 year ago

I peed on the 50yd line at RFK during the Steel Wheels tour. Not my proudest moment but there weren't a lot of options once you were on the floor

#42555 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I peed on the 50yd line at RFK during the Steel Wheels tour. Not my proudest moment but there weren't a lot of options once you were on the floor

unless you're arcing over a goalpost it's not even worth mentioning

#42556 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Healthier than holding it.

#42557 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I was at that Stones RFK tour. I went to the show where it rained. Had a wonderful time. Living Color was fun as the opening act too.

#42558 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I was at that Stones RFK tour. I went to the show where it rained. Had a wonderful time. Living Color was fun as the opening act too.

It was a good show ,I saw it in Oakland.What city was burned by the NFL more than Oakland ? St Louis ?

#42559 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

It was a good show ,I saw it in Oakland.What city was burned by the NFL more than Oakland ? St Louis ?

Detroit. The NFL has been telling that city it has a pro team since 1930.

#42560 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ha - the Detroit Lions were born in 1934.

We cannot be held responsible for the 1930-33 record of the Portsmouth Spartans (although since they were 28-16-7 during that timeframe it would actually help the winning percentage)

#42561 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Ha - the Detroit Lions were born in 1934.
We cannot be held responsible for the 1930-33 record of the Portsmouth Spartans (although since they were 28-16-7 during that timeframe it would actually help the winning percentage)

At least no one stole your team and moved.Must be nice nobody wants them.Did I say that out loud.

#42562 1 year ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

This riff shook RFK. Never felt any concert venue actually rock where as I thought it was coming down.

My memory of that riff is pretty fuzzy.

#42563 1 year ago

Different old, decrepit venue, but I saw the Grateful Dead at JFK in Philadelphia on 7/7/89. The fire marshals didn't want to let the show go on because of the compromised structural integrity of JFK with 100,000 fans. They decided to let the show happen because I think they were afraid of rioting angry fans. We didn't realize it then, but it was the last event to ever take place there, with good reason. That place was ready to fall down. Had it been AC/DC or the Who, it probably would've crumbled.

Most of us were too intoxicated to be worried about being crushed.

#42564 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Hey, the Lions were a powerhouse in the 1950s (before I was born so I didn’t get to enjoy it, of course).

#42565 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

At least no one stole your team and moved.Must be nice nobody wants them.Did I say that out loud.

It’s not that nobody wants them, I’m sure a number of cities would dream of having ANY NFL team. It’s more that they would never think of leaving Detroit, the fans are so loyal here.

#42566 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Hey, the Lions were a powerhouse in the 1950s (before I was born so I didn’t get to enjoy it, of course).

And they will win 10 games this season.Book it

#42567 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

And they will win 10 games this season.Book it

Your QB wont be bad with all those weapons.Hes actually had a decent career including college.Your receivers are awesome ,RBs solid.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#42568 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Your QB wont be bad with all those weapons.Hes actually had a decent career including college.Your receivers are awesome ,RBs solid.
[quoted image]

Yeah, I think we’ll be okay offensively, but the D has to improve.

#42569 1 year ago

You won't be the worst team in the division!

#42570 1 year ago

Well what CAN I control the players to do?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#42571 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

This evening’s rush hour.
[quoted image]

It’s still beautiful !!

#42572 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Well what CAN I control the players to do?[quoted image]

I feel they are missing out on a real opportunity to gain share in the market.

#42573 1 year ago

Gonna call this NFL related; Aidan Hutchinson's sister Aria wins Miss Michigan title. Maybe good genes run in the family?

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#42574 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Maybe good genes run in the family?
[quoted image]

Yeah she gets me all wet just like Adain!

#42576 1 year ago

100 days to Rams/Bills…relief is on the way.

#42577 1 year ago

2 more accusers coming forward against Watson. He really had a thing for massage therapists. No way Mayfield is going anywhere.. he will be starting at least 6 games this season. How do you reward someone with 230m guaranteed with a history like Watson!? Dayummm

#42578 1 year ago

How funny would it be if he gets all that money and never plays football again?

#42579 1 year ago

Ohhh man! I mean, that's gotta be a possibility. This is gonna tough to sweep under the carpet and make it go away.

#42580 1 year ago

The Match tonight - legacy arrogant whackjob assholes rodgers and brady face inevitable future assholes mahomes and allen.

#42581 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

2 more accusers coming forward against Watson. He really had a thing for massage therapists. No way Mayfield is going anywhere.. he will be starting at least 6 games this season. How do you reward someone with 230m guaranteed with a history like Watson!? Dayummm

Desperate teams do desperate things.

The whole thing is pathetic. They bamboozled themselves into thinking they could just will this into reality. Love that they are paying two QBs and still apparently have no starting qb they want for 2022. While being down a shitload of draft picks.

There really is nothing worse in the nfl than being a browns fan at this moment. And yes, we know there’s plenty of competition.

Speaking of which we are due for the sudden emergence of a brand new member who happens to be an obnoxious, useless Browns fan. What’s the hold up?

#42582 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Love that they are paying two QBs and still apparently have no starting qb they want for 2022. While being down a shitload of draft picks.

ya..Mayfield is guaranteed almost 19m evwn if they get rid of him..

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Speaking of which we are due for the sudden emergence of a brand new member who happens to be an obnoxious, useless Browns fan. What’s the hold up?

Isn't it still Tua's time?

#42583 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

ya..Mayfield is guaranteed almost 19m evwn if they get rid of him..

Isn't it still Tua's time?

Eager for the games to start!

Wanna see McCoachin’ in action!

#42584 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dirtbag has ran out of IP addresses for fake accounts

#42585 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Dirtbag has ran out of IP addresses for fake accounts

Damn shame. Would have been fun to hear him pipe in just as the Browns revert to the mean.

#42586 1 year ago

Marion Barber III found dead. Really rough offseason for current and former players.

#42587 1 year ago

Marion Barber III found dead. Really rough offseason for current and former players.

Just read it..."Old school hard-nose player" = CTE. Shame, good player.

#42588 1 year ago

On a lighter note, they should just skip all the traditional pro bowl stuff and have a "low risk of injury" Olympics. Golf, Table tennis, bag toss.

#42589 1 year ago

On a lighter note, they should just skip all the traditional pro bowl stuff and have a "low risk of injury" Olympics. Golf, Table tennis, bag toss.

Pro Bowl- Everyone wants named to it, nobody wants to play in it. End it.

#42590 1 year ago

Basically what it is anyway. AS you all know, I used to LOVE the pro bowl but it's worthless now.
Did the NFL say what they are doing or are they talking it over? I know they are goign to change it and most likely scrap the game, but ratings are big so it'll be more events or something.

#42591 1 year ago

They did the skills challenge last year with a bunch of alternates. No idea what the future looks like.

#42592 1 year ago

They did the skills challenge last year with a bunch of alternates.

I don't want to go down too deep but I don't know if that's really accurate...ish. Tyreek Hill was there and lost a race to Micah Parsons, Justin Jefferson won the catch contest etc but yes many people don't show up because of the way way it's set up. Very simply...jesus I can't believe I'm boring you all again with my pro bowl schtick....you need to move it AFTER the SB like we used to...that's just simple. Many good players are in the SB and none come the week before to PB (duh).
Starting with that is half the battle. Obviously the game doesn;t work so you have to change that.

#42593 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

.you need to move it AFTER the SB like we used to...that's just simple. Many good players are in the SB and wont come to the PB.

I 100% agree with that. I would watch it then, as long as full contact just like a SB game.

#42594 1 year ago

I’m fine scrapping the game and essentially naming a legitimate All-Pro / All Star team.

#42595 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I’m fine scrapping the game and essentially naming a legitimate All-Pro / All Star team.

They almost have to scrap it, it’s absolutely unwatchable and no matter what they try and do players are not going to risk injury for an exhibition game.

#42596 1 year ago

I really have no issues with them scrapping it, especially as they tack on more games. There aren't any other sports where risk of injury is so great. It just doesn't really work for football, there's no incentive for the players, nor for the clubs to send them.

Whatever happens though, the voting needs to change. They should also just drop the 'pro bowler' tag and refer to them as 'all madden'. Boom!

#42597 1 year ago

Well stick 10 people in a room and figure it out. Maybe they need to think outside the box like NHL and have smaller 3 on 3 games etc.
Obviously they are going to eliminate lineman, that's were all the lolly gagging comes from.

#42598 1 year ago

Didn't we just see that golf with quarterbacks is better than the pro bowl?

#42599 1 year ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Didn't we just see that golf with quarterbacks is better than the pro bowl?

I forgot aboot it and missed it dammit.
I doubt I could have watched the whole thing as watching golf is for grandads, but a quick watch I'm sure it was great.
But yes we did learn previously that watching fake golf is much better than regular golf.

#42600 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I forgot aboot it and missed it dammit.
I doubt I could have watched the whole thing as watching golf is for grandads, but a quick watch I'm sure it was great.

Allen had a golf ball with Brady's draft pic on it. Hilarious.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 852 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/852?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.