nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,762 posts in this topic. You are on page 850 of 1,516.
#42451 1 year ago

Awesome to the Packers are back to where they were besides losing the best WR in the league; got it.

Stop it Brees; your old ass arm cant do jack shit.

#42452 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Awesome to the Packers are back to where they were besides losing the best WR in the league; got it.

What about Watkins?

The Packers could sign a bag of rocks and their fans will tell you how stout they are against the run.

#42453 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What about Watkins?
The Packers could sign a bag of rocks and their fans will tell you how stout they are against the run.

I've already ordered a bag of rocks jersey

#42454 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What about Watkins?

I'd take the bag of rocks. As least you know exactly what you're getting.

#42455 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ok so just for the record, we are calling the cowboys’ regular season record as 13-4?
That’s going in the book?

I'll say they win less than 9 games.. your buddy Mike get relieved of his duties at the end of the season and Sean Peyton is the new coach next year.. and zeke gets traded before the deadline.. Book it

#42456 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I saw your boys play every game in the Eastern time zone

#42457 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'll say they win less than 9 games.. your buddy Mike get relieved of his duties at the end of the season and Sean Peyton is the new coach next year.. and zeke gets traded before the deadline.. Book it

I haven’t looked into the numbers but I’d assume Zeke is untradable due to salary and also sucking.

In your fevered Dallas cowboy fan brain, what do you think he would be worth in a trade? 2 firsts? 3 seconds?

#42458 1 year ago

You sad sacks can't ruin this for me! Jaire is a keystone signing. CB1 avg is now 21m/yr, where WR1 is 28m/yr. That discrepancy will see a correction, so may as well lock up a young stud rather than have him think about testing FA.

#42459 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

You sad sacks can't ruin this for me! Jaire is a keystone signing. CB1 avg is now 21m/yr, where WR1 is 28m/yr. That discrepancy will see a correction, so may as well lock up a young stud rather than have him think about testing FA.

In his defense, he does average 1 sack a season!

#42460 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I saw your boys play every game in the Eastern time zone

I feel like I'm getting less Steelers games here. Might be for the better come next year.

#42461 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I haven’t looked into the numbers but I’d assume Zeke is untradable due to salary and also sucking.
In your fevered Dallas cowboy fan brain, what do you think he would be worth in a trade? 2 firsts? 3 seconds?

Cowboys will be retaining some of his contract. Hopefully get a 2nd for him! Dammit, let's not get hasty yet!

#42462 1 year ago

I'm thinking Watson will be suspended the first 8 games this season. Reduced to 6 or maybe 4 if he can get some of them massage therapists to admit they misremembered the assaults. Baker Mayfield has one hell of an audition ahead of him. I wonder if he got invited to the Bahamas with the rest of the team?!

#42463 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Baker Mayfield has one hell of an audition ahead of him. I wonder if he got invited to the Bahamas with the rest of the team?!

2023 Indy starting qb! Bookmark it!

#42464 1 year ago

Damn shame when Lions fans can't even escape to Netflix without getting clowned.

PXL_20220517_022006691 (resized).jpgPXL_20220517_022006691 (resized).jpg
#42465 1 year ago

Looks like Jesse Bates is gonna hold out. Bengals signing a safety 1st round makes way more sense now.

#42466 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Cowboys will be retaining some of his contract. Hopefully get a 2nd for him! Dammit, let's not get hasty yet!

Going to have to give up picks to get someone to take him. Like Brock or soon to be Baker. Nobody wants that salary. Hell an aging running back might be close to untradeable anyways.

#42467 1 year ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#42468 1 year ago
46394e18-66f3-4a26-af17-736acaab228e_text.gif46394e18-66f3-4a26-af17-736acaab228e_text.gif
#42469 1 year ago

Never forget:

Screenshot_20220518-080045-801 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220518-080045-801 (resized).png
#42470 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220518-171519-106 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220518-171519-106 (resized).png
#42471 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

Other sports so bad .

#42472 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Other sports so bad .

Ummm..ever watch/catch a nhl playoff game? It’s the best playoffs in all sports!

#42473 1 year ago

I wish I cared about nhl or nba. I just don’t though.

#42474 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Ummm..ever watch/catch a nhl playoff game? It’s the best playoffs in all sports!

Forgive them; Ohio isn't a hot bed for Hockey viewers.
Who-dey was a fan though.

#42475 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Forgive them; Ohio isn't a hot bed for Hockey viewers.
Who-dey was a fan though.

We have a minor league (like two rings below nhl) team and they are always pretty good. Love going to the games, but not hardcore fans or anything. I’d definitely get behind an NHL or NBA team if they came to town. Crazy there isn’t an NBA team at least with how popular basketball is in the tristate area.

#42476 1 year ago

To each their own. I understand that hockey isn’t a top 5 sport in the states, but huge in regional areas. I just love me some hockey playoffs, even if my team didn’t even qualify. But then again, guess u can say I’m a…

E74F9B2D-C103-41FD-8F49-2174001B5801 (resized).jpegE74F9B2D-C103-41FD-8F49-2174001B5801 (resized).jpeg
#42477 1 year ago

Yeah in my area people are NUTS for their hometown teams or colleges, but if they don’t have one to root for, those sports are pretty dead to them.

#42478 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

To each their own. I understand that hockey isn’t a top 5 sport in the states, but huge in regional areas. I just love me some hockey playoffs, even if my team didn’t even qualify. But then again, guess u can say I’m a…
[quoted image]

I think NHL would be bigger in the states if they showed games in the local market. I think Nashville games are on some obscure cable station. Mistake imo

#42479 1 year ago

Well now that ESPN isn't out to crush league coverage it should get better;
But yeah a new team like that might not have the support of local channels.

I dont think thats the NHL's fault.

#42480 1 year ago

James Bradberry former NYG Pro Bowl cap cut, signed with the Eagles. A position of need.

"James Bradberry wanted to put himself in a winning situation. This was a key part of everything that unfolded the past few months. He had better deals out there, but chose the Eagles."

#42481 1 year ago

NHL is awesome to watch, usually lots of good back and forth and steady shots on goal, constant action due to the rotation of players. Scoring plays can develop in just a couple seconds, unlike soccer which seems to run in slo-mo. Lots of chaos, fun seeing someone try to be relevant after busting and dropping their stick.

Also most of the commercials get bunched up on the long breaks between periods when you can get something to eat or take a massive dump.

#42482 1 year ago

Love the NHL, particularly playoffs. The blackouts suck for me as a Blues fan. Not able to catch many games on TV (only national games or when they play the wild), and the packages blackout all of the "in-market" games like the Blackhawks, even though they aren't televised here. Stupid.

#42483 1 year ago

NHL, NBA I watch the playoffs but not regular season play, just doesn't hold my interest. I'd take hockey over BB any day though if I had to choose

#42484 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wish I cared about nhl or nba. I just don’t though.

It's not far off from watching water boil or paint dry.

Maybe some snooker.

#42485 1 year ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

It's not far off from watching water boil or paint dry.
Maybe some snooker.

PGL Antwerp for me. Over this weekend though

#42486 1 year ago

Ben Roethlisberger is bitter in retirement: ‘My coach and GM don’t want me back’

Well no shit buddy. Just shut up or it'll take you 20 years to come back like Bradshaw

#42487 1 year ago

Worth the wait?!

Screenshot_20220520-162746_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220520-162746_Instagram (resized).jpg
#42488 1 year ago

I wonder what the average wait for season tickets is? I've been on the wait-list in Denver since 2012, not a peep so far. Maybe I should go check if I've moved up from 35,395 ...

#42489 1 year ago

I get a mailer every year to remind me I'm never getting them.

#42490 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Worth the wait?!
[quoted image]

Some people will wait this long for Elvira.

#42491 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ben Roethlisberger is bitter in retirement: ‘My coach and GM don’t want me back’
Well no shit buddy. Just shut up or it'll take you 20 years to come back like Bradshaw

I’m sure they wanted him back, at a salary much less than he believes he’s still worth.

#42492 1 year ago

Roethlisberger's arm was completely shot. He got a hero's send-off for what felt like weeks. I don't know what more he could possibly want.

#42493 1 year ago

Roethlisberger's arm was completely shot. He got a hero's send-off for what felt like weeks. I don't know what more he could possibly want.

I could think of a few things...

#42494 1 year ago

Looks like the NFL owners have had enough of Synder's antics and are going to hold a vote to oust him.

#42495 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Looks like the NFL owners have had enough of Synder's antics and are going to hold a vote to oust him.

Seems too good to be true but I guess we'll find out next week.

Are there really 24 votes to impeach? I doubt it.

#42496 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are there really 24 votes to impeach? I doubt it.

Yeah lots of rhetoric but little action seems to be their MO

#42497 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah lots of rhetoric but little action seems to be their MO

If I'm an NFC East owner...If I own ANY NFC team...what incentive do I have to get rid of this guy? Always a treat when Washington shows up on your schedule.

Not to mention these Billioniares don't want to set a precedent. I can't imagine Jerry Jones ever voting to convict here.

#42498 1 year ago

Messing with their money is what will get them moving. All the other stuff can be overcome, swept under the rug, ignored, dismissed, etc, despite how bad it may be. Screwing the collective rich folk money shared revenue pool will get 31 sets of eyes on you ASAP.

#42499 1 year ago

Yep... $$$. Don't fuk with their money.. therapists- yes..money- no!

#42500 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Screwing the collective rich folk money shared revenue pool will get 31 sets of eyes on you ASAP.

This has to be Commanders fans best hope. Half of the owners have probably harassed cheerleaders, bribed a cop to get their worthless kid out of a DUI, or banged hookers in a parking lot trailer, so they need to keep the bar for ownership behavior exceedingly low. But if they make it strictly a “no one messes with our money” rule that’s probably something the cartel can live with.

You know Dan Snyder loves a lawsuit though, so this should take a decade or two to resolve itself. As a Giants fan do I wish it was happening to the Eagles instead? Sure. But Washington will do.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,762 posts in this topic. You are on page 850 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/850?hl=yaksplat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.