Topic Stats

• 21,515 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Jaybird815
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,727 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2cbec481bc157a43ad0e4e152f226add1a5fdf18.gif.gif
Screenshot_20200225-150329_Chrome (resized).jpg
20200225_040417 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200224_180640 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200222-124947_Chrome (resized).jpg
graters (resized).jpg
giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg

There are 21515 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 431.
#4201 4 years ago

The Bears couldn't give Cuntler away.

#4202 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I did see a rumor on the NFL homepage the Bears were trading Cutler to the Titans for the 2nd pick, that would have been hilarious

I heard a rumor that Cutler was trading in his Pampers for Pull-Ups this year, he's a big boy now!

jay-pamp.gif

2 months later
#4204 4 years ago

Jason Pierre Paul is the latest to show how dumb NFL players can be. The Giants took back their $60M contract offer after his fireworks accident.

1 week later
#4205 4 years ago

John Madden's take on Brett Favre.

2 weeks later
#4209 4 years ago

With or without Ringmaster Rex, the NYJ Circus continues.

#4210 4 years ago

I usually find most of the summer months boring for sports. I'm not much of a baseball fan and the NBA play-offs go on and on forever it seems. I'm so ready for football both NFL and college. Even though there's things about both I don't like including scandals, ultra high tix prices, and other stuff, still my overall favorite sport.

1 week later
#4211 4 years ago

I just talked to DirecTV and to keep me on board they are giving me Sunday ticket for free. Wooohoooo!!!

#4212 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just talked to DirecTV and to keep me on board they are giving me Sunday ticket for free. Wooohoooo!!!

Nice. Red Zone was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

#4213 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I got it free last year but it didnt include the red zone channel or the mobile app
To watch on your phone. Wonder if yours will have it.

#4214 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

the mobile app
To watch on your phone

I had no idea you could do that!

phone.jpeg

#4215 4 years ago

Here's to the bengals not shitting the bed in the playoffs again this year! Whodey!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I had no idea you could do that!
phone.jpeg

You might have to upgrade your phone for it to work. Check with Directv to make sure.

#4218 4 years ago

Always sucks to see this stuff dude. If anyone can survive a loss like this, I think it's the packers though.

Kelvin Benjamin and panthers though... That's another story.

#4219 4 years ago

Horrible news. Adams seems like he's ready to step up. The Pack is deep with talent but there's no replacing that dude.

#4220 4 years ago

He is probably the #3 non-replaceable piece of the team after Rodgers and Matthews. That is a brutal blow, it'll be exciting to see the young receivers but not sure they can excel this year without him. Sad day, I'm sick of preseason

#4221 4 years ago

We do have nice depth at WR, but man.........Going to miss watching him play this year if indeed he did tear it. Who knows, maybe its just a sprained ligament and he is out a month and a half.

Rootin for you #87!

#4222 4 years ago

guess who's back!!! .......Patriots all the way again ......going for another back to back championships.

image.jpg

1 week later
#4223 4 years ago

Horrible call in Saints-Texans pre-season game in N.O. Superdome today.
Isn't pre-season supposed to give a chance for players/coaches/refs a chance to get in the swing of things, and to help get the fans pumped up for the start of the new season.
All would have been forgiven if the refs had just got together and picked up the flag and announced that no penalty was committed.
But no, they let the penalty stand. Announcers also sounded surprised and disappointed.
They called Texans defensive back for hitting a defenseless receiver and all he did was go for the ball and almost intercepted it.
He did not target the head of the receiver, and did not lead with his helmet.

Just makes you lose interest in "the new NFL".
Guess I'll just skip NFL this year till about 2 weeks before play-offs start.

End rant. Back to pinball.

#4224 4 years ago

Gotta call Directv to see what kind of NFL ticket deal they will do for me.

Going to Vegas the following week for fantasy drafts. Man I'm ready for some football.

What is Rogers gonna do at TE Flanker?

#4225 4 years ago

Scandrick out for the season for the Cowboys.

I hate this game sometimes.

#4226 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm pretty upbeat at this time of year. If everything goes right, Titans could potentially double their win total from 2014!

#4227 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What is Rogers gonna do at TE Flanker?

Richard Rodgers should put up some decent numbers this year, Arodge was very impressed with him last year as a rookie.

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Richard-Rodgers-taking-a-big-step-in-year-two/e98d94fc-152c-4fad-bd2e-67c2c7a6113f

#4228 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Scandrick out for the season for the Cowboys.

Major blow for the Boys, Claiborne and the rookie Byron Jones are gonna make huge strides. Scandrick was by far the best cover guy and the glue for that D and now they are in big trouble with the receivers in that division.

#4229 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Major blow for the Boys, Claiborne and the rookie Byron Jones are gonna make huge strides. Scandrick was by far the best cover guy and the glue for that D and now they are in big trouble with the receivers in that division.

Lucky they get to play the Redskins twice, I hear their Oline lets people get free shots on RG3.

#4230 4 years ago

The Giants may sneak in and surprise everyone in the NFC east

#4231 4 years ago

Should be a fun year.

Dish Network has been pissing me off lately....been with them for 18 years! Think I'm going to switch to Direct TV and get the NFL Ticket thrown in.

Lions (I know) but they were 11-5 last year. Lost some depth on D (Suh and Fairley) but looks like they are going to open up the offense a little more this year and they picked up an exciting RB in Ameer Abdullah. I think they can repeat at 11-5 and hopefully win a playoff game this time around.

#4232 4 years ago

FYI, for all you guys in my Fantasy Football league, Draft is sunday night before week 1, (9pm...edited)

I have one team slot open if anyone wants to claim it. Its the NFL.com league, free to play, no prizes, just for fun and smack talk.

Edit----Thank you Astropin for grabbing the last spot in my Fantasy League.

#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can't understand why Dallas didn't do more before Scandrick was hurt to get more experienced CB's on the team. Clairborne hasn't impressed me so far so I hope you're right and he has improved. Maybe Dallas will pick up another coverage guy off of waivers. I think Dallas will be good again this year. But don't think they have a great defense and I'm also concerned about their running game. Don't see a Super Bowl trip happening.

#4234 4 years ago

Only 5 days until REAL football!

#4235 4 years ago

Pretty excited to see Jarryd Hayne make the 49er roster. So fun to watch a rugby player return kicks/punts. F'ing fearless. Not a 49er fan but will be rooting for him.

Go Pack Go!

Rodgers-21.jpg

#4236 4 years ago

Wow! Watch out refs, better start calling some good games this year.

#4237 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wow! Watch out refs, better start calling some good games this year.
» YouTube video

Yeah, I seen that… BS! Those A-Holes should be banned for the year… FOREVER! I get pissed at refs all the time but this was downright beyond dirty. An on field assault. Using helmets and shoulder pads as weapons. F**KING THUGS!

#4238 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yeah, I seen that… BS! Those A-Holes should be banned for the year… FOREVER! I get pissed at refs all the time but this was downright beyond dirty. An on field assault. Using helmets and shoulder pads as weapons. F**KING THUGS!

Make no mistake about it, those two players could easily be criminally prosecuted for battery. Ridiculous! I'd like to know more about the story, because it would not surprise me to learn that they were in fact prosecuted. Edit: this just happened, so the investigation is now underway.

(fun fact of the day: technically, from a legal standpoint, I don't think they could be charged with "assault" as the ref never saw it coming)

#4239 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Make no mistake about it, those two players could easily be criminally prosecuted for battery. Ridiculous! I'd like to know more about the story, because it would not surprise me to learn that they were in fact prosecuted.
(fun fact of the day: technically, from a legal standpoint, I don't think they could be charged with "assault" as the ref never saw it coming)

It was clearly a hate crime against people with ponytails.

#4240 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Make no mistake about it, those two players could easily be criminally prosecuted for battery. Ridiculous! I'd like to know more about the story, because it would not surprise me to learn that they were in fact prosecuted. Edit: this just happened, so the investigation is now underway.

It will be interesting to see what happens here. Assault versus battery… interesting! I had to google it.

Quoted from centerflank:

It was clearly a hate crime against people with ponytails.

Lol, I had to go back and rewatch that in slo mo. He definitely has some of that Troy Polamalu hair… never noticed before.

#4241 4 years ago

On a side note… do you think the coach made this call?

#4242 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

On a side note… do you think the coach made this call?

The players will most likely roll on him if he did.

#4243 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The players will most likely roll on him if he did.

Probably even if he didn't!

#4244 4 years ago

Where is Trilogy? I want a beer/shirt bet on the upcoming bears/pack opener?

Looking for the spread on game day, whatever that ends up being.

6pack if Trilogy wins. Some cool shirt when I win (I am due for a win).

#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Where is Trilogy? I want a beer/shirt bet on the upcoming bears/pack opener?

We bet a GOT premium on the season so Id guess he is all betted out.

#4246 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We bet a GOT premium on the season so Id guess he is all betted out.

WoWza! Too rich for my blood.

#4247 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WoWza! Too rich for my blood.

This is going to be one heated season. Everyone root for Randall Cobb YAC's!

#4248 4 years ago

I fuckin' crushed our draft Flank. Want to make a side bet this year?

#4249 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I fuckin' crushed our draft Flank. Want to make a side bet this year?

I already made a bet for a NIB GOT, so Im good.

p.s. Your team sucks, you don't even have a TE or DEF. You are likely going to face a suspension.......wait, yes, I want to bet. You will finish 0-14 and miss the playoffs since your roster is incomplete. NIB Spiderman vault is the bet. You in?

#4250 4 years ago

Here comes the BOOM!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 0.10
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Stuff
$ 12.99
$ 9.99
Tools
PinShield
$ 129.25
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
There are 21515 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 431.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside