dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 849 of 1,514.
#42401 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#42402 1 year ago

Exclusive pic's from Roethlisberger retirement party at Three Rivers

#42403 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Exclusive pic's from Roethlisberger retirement party at Three Rivers
[quoted image]

thank you so much

#42404 1 year ago

Jeudy held with no bond for a domestic incident, not too many details out there yet.

#42405 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Jeudy held with no bond for a domestic incident, not too many details out there yet.

Yeah but have you heard about the Washington QB who’s never had a cheeseburger ?

#42406 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Alabama receiver, his lawyer was quoted as stating "at least he didnt kill anyone".

#42407 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah but have you heard about the Washington QB who’s never had a cheeseburger ?

you got to admit it's super weird for someone who eats meat. The more I think about it, the weirder it gets.

Maybe all a play to get a chik-fil-a endorsement deal?

#42408 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

you got to admit it's super weird for someone who eats meat. The more I think about it, the weirder it gets.
Maybe all a play to get a chik-fil-a endorsement deal?

It’s just a thing somebody said. I honestly can’t grasp how it’s blowing minds around here!!

I know people who don’t eat seafood. I know people who don’t eat broccoli. Now I’ve heard of a guy who doesn’t eat chicken.

It gets less weird every time I think about it, not more weird.

#42409 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

...Now I’ve heard of a guy who doesn’t eat chicken.

Holy shit just wait till you hear aboot the new QB guy that doesn't east MEAT!!!

#42410 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s just a thing somebody said. I honestly can’t grasp how it’s blowing minds around here!!
I know people who don’t eat seafood. I know people who don’t eat broccoli. Now I’ve heard of a guy who doesn’t eat chicken.

He spent his whole life in the USA and was exposed to infinite burgers and never once sampled one! This is a weirdness of staggering proportions!!

#42411 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

He spent his whole life in the USA and was exposed to infinite burgers and never once sampled one! This is a weirdness of staggering proportions!!

See they scrap the Wonderlic and all Hell breaks loose!!

#42412 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Now I’ve heard of a guy who doesn’t eat chicken.

You're a literal terrorist.

#42413 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's not blowing minds. It's peak off-season boredom so we need goofy stuff to post. Just so happens it's about your team

#42414 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

It's not blowing minds. It's peak off-season boredom so we need goofy stuff to post. Just so happens it's about your team

No, to be clear it blows my mind.

If he said he doesn't like beef, or prefers chicken, no problem.

I could overlook the thing with only eating chicken nuggets. Clearly an oddity in itself though.

Taking nuggets to restaurants is getting into the realm of must-discuss.

But never, ever tasting a burger? That's a hard nope. Fortunately he's in DC because this merits significant discussion if not congressional investigation!

#42415 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I could overlook the thing with only eating chicken nuggets. Clearly an oddity in itself though.
Taking nuggets to restaurants is getting into the realm of must-discuss.
But never, ever tasting a burger? That's a hard nope. Fortunately he's in DC because this merits significant discussion if not congressional investigation!

Love me some nuggets, and there isn’t a single better road foot to eat while driving. A delicious fried chicken breast served in a damn pouch so you don’t get nasty grease all over the steering wheel. Then, combo it with not just your stereotypical soggy ass waffle fries like mom used to make, but rather a magical somehow crispy variant of the otherwise bland waffle fry.

I was trying to make a point, but now all I can think about is chicken. Now I feel like a weirdo.

Damn

#42416 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

also, nice try, SAM HOWELL!!

#42417 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

If I'm reading it correctly...he has NEVER had beef.
I'm truly not sure how that is possible. I mean, not even one burger as a kid or any beef Gerber baby food?

I can understand if it was a personal choice, but this seems like the guy "living under a rock."

#42418 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

If I'm reading it correctly...he has NEVER had beef.
I'm truly not sure how that is possible. I mean, not even one burger as a kid or any beef Gerber baby food?
I can understand if it was a personal choice, but this seems like the guy "living under a rock."

^^
This guy gets it! There's still room on this wagon!!

#42419 1 year ago

I think Sam Howell is a jive talkin' turkey who's full of shit!

#42420 1 year ago

Monday night football vs the Bills in cincy! I’m buying the first round Bills fans!!

#42421 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Monday night football vs the Bills in cincy! I’m buying the first round Bills fans!

We play Dallas on Thanksgiving too!

#42422 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

We play Dallas on Thanksgiving too!

We play the giants on American turkey day. I think someone leaked a bunch of fake games. Schedule is out today tho. We got you guys in week 2

Screenshot_20220512-204620_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220512-204620_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20220512-204853_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220512-204853_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#42423 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Still not cool, but sounds like he didn’t hit or physically threaten anyone, his girlfriend took his phone and he retaliated by taking her wallet and keys and refused to return them.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33905239/denver-broncos-wr-jerry-jeudy-arrested-taken-custody?platform=amp

#42424 1 year ago

Well sounds like she deserved it. FFS 20s couples gonna fight.

#42425 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think someone leaked a bunch of fake games.

Yeah asswipes on a radio sports show said that about turkey day pisses me off!

#42428 1 year ago

Jarvis Landry signs with Saints

#42429 1 year ago

That's probably a good spot for him. Been a minute since Saints have had a reliable wr2

#42430 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Jarvis Landry signs with Saints

Does he eat steak?

#42431 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

That's probably a good spot for him. Been a minute since Saints have had a reliable wr2

Michael Thomas is the 1, then they drafted Olave early too. Think he is the 2?

#42432 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Michael Thomas is the 1, then they drafted Olave early too. Think he is the 2?

all they need now is a QB

#42433 1 year ago

Carson Wentz (turkey legs) revenge tour 2022:

1) 9/11 Jacksonville- Hello Doug Peterson
2) 9/25 Eagles at home
3) 10/30 Colts on the road
4) 11/14 Eagles in Philly

1-3 is my guess.

#42434 1 year ago

The NFC East got the easiest schedules.

schedule (resized).jpgschedule (resized).jpg
#42435 1 year ago

LMFAO at the NFC East taking the last 4 slots for weakest schedule.

Also, it appears AFC West and NFC West are gonna be where real football will be played this year.

#42436 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Also, it appears AFC West and NFC West are gonna be where real football will be played this year.

No. It's real football in every division. The west will just be beating each other up. The SOS is based on 2021, teams improve and some don't.

#42437 1 year ago

This is how the Chiefs start the year.

#42438 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

[quoted image]

You must climb the mountain, if you wish to face the tiger.

#42439 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

[quoted image]

Bye week 8? cupcake schedule

#42440 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You must climb the mountain, if you wish to face the tiger.

Chiefs have Bengals and Rams back to back as well.

#42441 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

The NFC East got the easiest schedules.[quoted image]

Cowboys play 3 of the top 4 on that list in the first 5 weeks. Add green bay and Indy later on. There's 5 tough games. The rest are gimme's! 13-4 gets 'em one more game at home!.. or 8 wins and a better draft position.. either/or.

#42442 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Cowboys play 3 of the top 4 on that list in the first 5 weeks. Add green bay and Indy later on. There's 5 tough games. The rest are gimme's! 13-4 gets 'em one more game at home!.. or 8 wins and a better draft position.. either/or.

Ok so just for the record, we are calling the cowboys’ regular season record as 13-4?

That’s going in the book?

#42443 1 year ago

Or 8-9.. either/or. But yes, book it.

#42444 1 year ago

I tried to share the Chargers schedule release anime video. It's frikkin brilliant! But copyright won't let me share the link.

#42446 1 year ago

That is amazing.

#42448 1 year ago

Looks like the Dolphins get the NFC North and AFC North this season. Will find out pretty quickly if McCoachin’ can head coach.

1DFEF24A-C472-4E0C-B05E-EA89B1B87B6F (resized).png1DFEF24A-C472-4E0C-B05E-EA89B1B87B6F (resized).png
#42449 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Looks like the Dolphins get the NFC North and AFC North this season. Will find out pretty quickly if McCoachin’ can head coach.
[quoted image]

well he was shannys OC for Niners but Shanny called plays so we will see.Teams loaded now IMO

#42450 1 year ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 849 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/849?hl=yaksplat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.