spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 848 of 1,513.
#42351 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I doubt expansion happens in my lifetime. But then I'm old.

Look I don't see an easy rubber stamp way to do it either, but these fuckers need monies like we need air. They're not playing these London games (that ALL OF US HATE and probably never watch) for no reason.
Nothing would shock me at all, and making up rules is no big thing. Want a SB? Then you play in London. DIdn;t even know that was a rule.

#42352 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Look I don't see an easy rubber stamp way to do it either, but these fuckers need monies like we need air. They're not playing these London games (that ALL OF US HATE and probably never watch) for no reason.
Nothing would shock me at all, and making up rules is no big thing. Want a SB? Then you play in London. DIdn;t even know that was a rule.

Didn't think that was a rule. Every NFL team has played in London except the Packers. And they get a pass because the market size cannot lose a home game which makes sense to me.

#42353 1 year ago

The Jag-you-arrrrs will be the London team.

#42354 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:Didn't think that was a rule. Every NFL team has played in London except the Packers. And they get a pass because the market size cannot lose a home game which makes sense to me.

Umm. No pass for the Packers in 2022, pretty sure had to give up their 9th home game to play in London this year.

#42355 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

...And they get a pass because the market size cannot lose a home game which makes sense to me.

Yeah all these teams are cash poor...haha

#42356 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Umm. No pass for the Packers in 2022, pretty sure had to give up their 9th home game to play in London this year.

I mean, it is a 9th home game. They used to only get 8, so really, they should be happy they get to visit Jolly Ol' England.

#42357 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah all these teams are cash poor...haha

heh I assume he meant the small surrounding community

#42358 1 year ago

We just got a bayern Munich v man city game announced at Lambeau. Maybe some sort of reciprocity deal.

#42359 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

We just got a bayern Munich v man city game announced at Lambeau. Maybe some sort of reciprocity deal.

gross

#42360 1 year ago

poor London stuck with the Jags

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#42361 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

poor London stuck with the Jags[quoted image]

How you gonna list every game in ET with exception of one random BST?

Why not go all in and list every game in whatever random time zone you feel like ?

#42362 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

How you gonna list every game in ET with exception of one random BST?
Why not go all in and list every game in whatever random time zone you feel like ?

LOL - can somebody smarter than me convert it to ET please?

#42363 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

I mean, it is a 9th home game. They used to only get 8, so really, they should be happy they get to visit Jolly Ol' England.

I would be delighted to go to London.We just did a 23 and me and I’m 85% upper London area I’m fuckin high born!!

#42364 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I would be delighted to go to London.We just did a 23 and me and I’m 85% upper London area I’m fuckin high born!!

London is cool, I was there the year before the pandemic started and got to see all the historical sites. Personally I thought Paris and Amsterdam were way more fun though.

#42365 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

London is cool, I was there the year before the pandemic started and got to see all the historical sites. Personally I thought Paris and Amsterdam were way more fun though.

Went to Amsterdam but my son was with me so I had to behave myself.Then we went to Rome for four days and Venice for a day.It was truly a fun time.Nothing like riding scooters on the piazza and eating pizza and lemon gelato like a kid.

#42366 1 year ago

I wonder what % of the NFL crowd in England and Mexico is Americans traveling for the game vs. local fans?

#42367 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I wonder what % of the NFL crowd in England and Mexico is Americans traveling for the game vs. local fans?

16%. Ex-pats included.

#42368 1 year ago

Forgot I picked up this bad boy at Louisville arcade expo.

CD1C1F03-6BA8-4B86-B794-A0EB0957685B (resized).jpegCD1C1F03-6BA8-4B86-B794-A0EB0957685B (resized).jpeg
#42369 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Forgot I picked up this bad boy at Louisville arcade expo.
[quoted image]

Shotgun formation, QB runs double speed and can literally run circles around the field while the defenders chase. Good times!

#42370 1 year ago

That draft shit was bonkers

#42371 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

That draft shit was bonkers

So who won the draft? J-e-t-s ???

#42372 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

So who won the draft? J-e-t-s ???

Safe money's on them or Miami or Cleveland winning the draft every year. It's why they keep winning championships!

#42373 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:So who won the draft? J-e-t-s ???

Unknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpeg
#42374 1 year ago

I don't mind the cowboy's picks. I hope they still plan on trading for starting O-lineman yet. But replaced Randy Gregory with a rush end who's already had a sexual battery case against him dropped. So he should fit right in! Add in Coopers replacement and and a promising TE.. you could almost book another playoff game.. unless Philly has something to say! They did good

#42375 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

unless Philly has something to say!

At this time of the year everyone thinks Superbowl. The Eagles had a great draft and picking up AJ Brown was huge. If Hurts improves over last year, the Eagles could win the NFC East. Otherwise it's open. Wentz could go back to his great 2017 stats or the NY Giants can turn those rookies into stars. My money would be on the Eagles however.

#42376 1 year ago

Fan shouting from the rooftop in Cincy

279577963_10216457376706117_2484415718214550521_n (2) (resized).jpg279577963_10216457376706117_2484415718214550521_n (2) (resized).jpg
#42377 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

At this time of the year everyone thinks Superbowl. The Eagles had a great draft and picking up AJ Brown was huge. If Hurts improves over last year, the Eagles could win the NFC East. Otherwise it's open. Wentz could go back to his great 2017 stats or the NY Giants can turn those rookies into stars. My money would be on the Eagles however.

Let's not disillusion ourselves. We all know the Cowboys are going to win the division and lose in the first round, LOL

#42378 1 year ago

Looks like the 49ers and Deebo will kiss and make up after all.

#42379 1 year ago

Kudos to Ron Rivera for telling Jahan Dotson to attend his graduation Saturday at PSU rather then attending practice.

Class act coach.

On a side note, Saquon Barkley also graduated on Saturday from PSU.

My daughter as well, had to leave Pinfest Friday.

#42380 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Kudos to Ron Rivera for telling Jahan Dotson to attend his graduation Saturday at PSU rather then attending practice.
Class act coach.
On a side note, Saquon Barkley also graduated on Saturday from PSU.
My daughter as well, had to leave Pinfest Friday.

It would have been quite a douchey move to deny him because of some weekend practice with a handful of teammates and 4 months until a meaningful game

#42381 1 year ago

Brady heading to Fox as lead analyst when he retires? I'll have to see it to believe it...he pretty famously boring.

#42382 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Brady heading to Fox as lead analyst when he retires? I'll have to see it to believe it...he pretty famously boring.

Seems like a bad hire. He doesn’t have the personality of a Paton Manning (even Eli has him beat in that dept.)

#42383 1 year ago

Kinda comes across like an aloof douchebag in interviews - I doubt he will be much of a charmer as a color commentator

#42384 1 year ago

Bring back Gronk. He was hilarious when he was on during his brief retirement. Granted I’m sure the awkwardness of being nervous as hell would go away but he’s got a personality.

#42385 1 year ago

10 years and 375 million.Looks like we are stuck with Brady for the next decade.

#42386 1 year ago

My favorite UDFA added by the Seahawks based on name alone: Shamarious Gilmore

#42387 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh I like. I'm personally more drawn to a good alliteration like former Steeler Carlester Crumpler

#42388 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

10 years and 375 million.Looks like we are stuck with Brady for the next decade.

very likely,unless he does the Joe Montana and decides after trying it he hates tv

#42389 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

every vowel in use

#42390 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The worst was Parcells. I often wondered if the media resented him because of how openly disdainful he was towards them while coaching. Or maybe because his creds were questionable without Belichick. Or just because he was terrible at commentary and appeared lazy.

#42391 1 year ago

Chicken and Weak Ankled-Turkeys.... Poultry is the new hotness in the QB room for Washington.

https://twitter.com/theathleticnfl/status/1524436269471830016?s=21&t=hzPoyJo2gLPRRTPRk_jxsQ

snip (resized).JPGsnip (resized).JPG
#42392 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Chicken and Weak Ankled-Turkeys.... Poultry is the new hotness in the QB room for Washington.

I love that it’s specifically chicken tenders. I imagine it’s exclusively carrots and peas for his veggies.

#42393 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

https://twitter.com/theathleticnfl/status/1524436269471830016?s=21&t=hzPoyJo2gLPRRTPRk_jxsQ[quoted image]

Raised on kiddie meals ?

#42394 1 year ago

How lame of a personality do you have to have when this is what they mention about you to the public? What a goof!

#42395 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

https://twitter.com/theathleticnfl/status/1524436269471830016?s=21&t=hzPoyJo2gLPRRTPRk_jxsQ[quoted image]

So he has the diet of a 9 year old.

Must be why he fell to the 5th round !

#42396 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

How lame of a personality do you have to have when this is what they mention about you to the public? What a goof!

I mean, to be fair, it’s Better than questions like “what have you learned from your various domestic violence incidents?” Or “now that your sexual assault case is settled, what’s next?”

You know…the stuff you hear at cowboys’ minicamp.

#42397 1 year ago

Not really (your owner had a dozen of those cases against himself!)
air-fryer-frozen-dino-nuggets.jpeg (resized).jpgair-fryer-frozen-dino-nuggets.jpeg (resized).jpg

#42398 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Maybe his Mothers cooking was horrible or thats all they could afford,It kinda reminds me of when I went to dinner with My friends at a nice Mexican Restaurant and his girlfriend ordered the peanut butter sandwich and she wasnt a vegetarian.So sad

#42399 1 year ago
huh-meme-idlememe-11 (resized).jpghuh-meme-idlememe-11 (resized).jpg
#42400 1 year ago

Not having steak is fine.
Never have eaten a hamburger is def strange

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 848 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/848?hl=ryguy80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.