dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 834 of 1,514.
#41651 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

At least GB could have tried.

You know better

#41652 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I still think Fragile Fred Taylor becoming a reliable healthy back for years is something I never saw coming.

I will never forget watching him pop a groin and seemingly spike the ball in pain, mid-play for the fumble

#41653 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

You mother fuckers [quoted image]

I think Lockett is on the block. DK is cheap and his trade value may be higher next year.

2023 could be another wild offseason with DK, AJ Brown, Deebo, and McLaurin up for big deals

#41654 2 years ago

Carroll just said yesterday that their main priority is to lock up Metcalf, I think Lockett could be had

#41655 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You can have Locket for a 1st rounder.

Clock is ticking

#41656 2 years ago

You mother fuckers [quoted image]

If it makes you feel better I think Rodgers made Adams look way better than he actually is.

I don’t see Adams in top 5 yards next season.

#41657 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Carroll just said yesterday that their main priority is to lock up Metcalf, I think Lockett could be had

not too long ago Carroll had also said that Wilson was not leaving Seattle, before fessing up to his untruths as mere PR strategy to keep other teams off the scent of what was really going on.

if Carroll is talking about somebody as a keeper, there's a pretty solid chance he's dealing that player behind the scenes

#41658 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

not too long ago Carroll had also said that Wilson was not leaving Seattle, before fessing up to his untruths as mere PR strategy to keep other teams off the scent of what was really going on.
if Carroll is talking about somebody as a keeper, there's a pretty solid chance he's dealing that player behind the scenes

He could absolutely be traded, but the price tag would be 3xs what it would be for Lockett. Metcalf is getting paid nothing next year.

#41659 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I beg to differ. Burrow had a sack of potatoes blocking and still had a better season. Still has a lot to prove , but I absolutely think Burrow is better than Mahomes. The dude folds like a lawn chair when he hears footsteps.

Now that’s the funniest shit I’ve read for some time..maybe make the playoffs for 7 straight years, and make 4 afc championships in the next decade w Mr. Burrow

48129791-46F3-4487-99D9-6CB308BAC8E6 (resized).jpeg48129791-46F3-4487-99D9-6CB308BAC8E6 (resized).jpeg
#41660 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Now that’s the funniest shit I’ve read for some time..maybe make the playoffs for 7 straight years, and make 4 afc championships in the next decade w Mr. Burrow [quoted image]

0-2 vs a team with a potato sack line. It takes a real QB like Jimmy G or Baker to beat my team.

#41661 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

0-2 vs a team with a potato sack line. It takes a real QB like Jimmy G or Baker to beat my team.

Joe cool is a likeable guy, but to think he’s better then Patrick Mahomes?! CMON MAN..

#41662 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Joe cool is a likeable guy, but to think he’s better then Patrick Mahomes?! CMON MAN..

He has a lot to prove, but yes. Come to PBS this year, I’ll buy the beers.

If Chiefs win I’ll even buy you a jersey that says #5 with DRAFTPICKS on the back.

#41663 2 years ago

Unbiased here.

I'd take Mahomes over Burrow.

Who else wants to chime in?

#41664 2 years ago

I like both QBs, but Mahomes mobility gives him a big edge, IMHO.

#41665 2 years ago

Borrow is pretty mobile, but obviously with the history you gotta go Mahomes.

Gotta see it more than once. I said I wasn't sold on Allen before the season & boom; I'm sold now.

#41666 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

If it makes you feel better I think Rodgers made Adams look way better than he actually is.
I don’t see Adams in top 5 yards next season.

I think Adams is legit top tier, and his skill set has less chance to drop-off over a guy like tyreek.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unbiased here.

Mahomes.

#41667 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I like both QBs, but Mahomes mobility gives him a big edge, IMHO.

Burrow has a certain Joe Montana vibe that is pretty awesome. But agree

#41668 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unbiased here.

I get it, I’m sure you can relate to my bias

#41669 2 years ago

We're talking top 2-3 guys to build a team around right now, so pretty good to be runner up.

#41670 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I get it, I’m sure you can relate to my bias

You have every reason to be excited about the Bengals future.

#41671 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unbiased here.

Long term I want to see how Burrows knee holds up.Mahomes will certainly take a step back losing Hill.2 excellent QBs.That said I prefer Allen.

#41672 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You have every reason to be excited about the Bengals future.

And I have every reason to expect they bone it up.

WE...SHALL...SEE

EDIT: Not likely to be Burrows fault though; real deal there.

#41673 2 years ago

And Washington!
I remember when he broke the record for consecutive completions there though

Plus didn’t Brunell also save Joe Gibbs’ life during dinner?

#41674 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What kind of fan is indifferent towards his team making a major addition? That's Pats fan level bullshit

A fan that has seen 30 years of losing and false hope.

I still want them to win, but I’m not betting any money on them. Gotta get results on the field. We don’t even know yet if Mike McCoachin’ can be a head coach or successfully avoid hurting the QB’s feelings.

#41675 2 years ago

I predict now the Chiefs finish last in the AFC West.
Don’t hate on me as I like the Chiefs but they really struggled in the first half of last season with their poor defense and now that defense is worse

#41676 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I predict now the Chiefs finish last in the AFC West.
Don’t hate on me as I like the Chiefs but they really struggled in the first half of last season with their poor defense and now that defense is worse

Who is the main team you root for? I will make some asshat prediction for them so we can be bookmarked together

#41677 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Who is the main team you root for? I will make some asshat prediction for them so we can be bookmarked together

Well I’m Dolphins so I know the pain of losing painfully and often lol
Tua (and Bridgewater) could fail and Dolphins end up trading the farm for a QB next offseason
Or drafting one first overall, there’s your asshat prediction done for you

#41678 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Now we officially have a Pinside off-season!

#41679 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

A fan that has seen 30 years of losing and false hope.

Brother, we are not all that different after all.

1457975259-armwrestle.gif1457975259-armwrestle.gif
#41680 2 years ago

With all the talent funneling to the AFC, does anybody even care about the NFC any more?

#41681 2 years ago
Quoted from Bcrowe:

With all the talent funneling to the AFC, does anybody even care about the NFC any more?

You mean the home of the super bowl champions, two years’ running?

Probably not.

#41682 2 years ago

So after the trade Kansas City's receiving corps is now over the Hill ?

Quoted from Bcrowe:

With all the talent moving to the AFC, does anybody even care about the NFC any more?

Aaron Rodgers does. All that talent going to the AFC is why he stayed with Green Bay.

#41683 2 years ago

Superbowl isn't won in March, but this has been the most chaotic offseason in quite a while..& we still haven't hit the draft yet!

#41684 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Aaron Rodgers does. All that talent going to the AFC is why he stayed with Green Bay.

I think you're unfairly discounting my role.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Superbowl isn't won in March, but this has been the most chaotic offseason in quite a while..& we still haven't hit the draft yet!

Has to be ever, right? Maybe other than the initial year of FA?

#41685 2 years ago

I saw someone post on Reddit that a quarter of the teams don't have a pick in the first round this year. Shows how much trading has been going on.

#41686 2 years ago

What about Malcolm Butler returning to the Pats? Didn't that end with a tearful superbowl benching?

#41687 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What about Malcolm Butler returning to the Pats? Didn't that end with a tearful superbowl benching?

Sign the ones you know vs the ones you don't is the likely answer there. Known entity.

#41688 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I saw someone post on Reddit that a quarter of the teams don't have a pick in the first round this year. Shows how much trading has been going on.

7 teams have multiple 1st round picks this year, most ever on post 1967 draft era

#41689 2 years ago

Apparently there’s still one criminal indictment against Watson pending with a different grand jury in Texas. Wonder if the Browns knew about that one when they sealed the deal? And if Watson knew about it when he stopped pleading the Fifth?

#41690 2 years ago

Obviously any billion dollar company would know these things; this contract isn't abokt this year, it's about the future.

Oh wait The Browns? Ha they actually probably didn't know

#41691 2 years ago

MVS to the Chiefs for 3y30m. He never materialized as a persistent threat in our offense, maybe the Chiefs will have better luck. He's got speed, but not a great route runner, and shitty concentration/hands.

#41692 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Obviously any billion dollar company would know these things; this contract isn't abokt this year, it's about the future.
Oh wait The Browns? Ha they actually probably didn't know

Law, that’s the first time I’ve ever seen you misspell “aboot.”

#41693 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Law, that’s the first time I’ve ever seen you misspell “aboot.”

goddamn phone!

#41694 2 years ago

MVS to the Chiefs for 3y30m. He never materialized as a persistent threat in our offense, maybe the Chiefs will have better luck. He's got speed, but not a great route runner, and shitty concentration/hands.

Just slightly cheaper than Tyreek...

I think the Chiefs are going to trade up in the draft for a top tier pass rusher or maybe corner. That could change mine more times based on the signings happening like crazy. They have 12 picks and not that many holes on the roster. Trades are coming still for sure.

#41695 2 years ago

Remember when the Dolphins were paying their coach to throw games?
I forgot it too..spend spend spend!

#41696 2 years ago

As seen on reddit

Screenshot_20220324-200608_Reddit (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220324-200608_Reddit (resized).jpg
#41697 2 years ago

Gotta brag before Thursday's games. 99.4 percentile!
[quoted image]

Man you're kicking ass!
I mean we all had Gonz so you still are

#41698 2 years ago

I've got mixed feelings about Duke

#41699 2 years ago

I've got mixed feelings about Duke

Mixed feelings aboot everyone!

#41700 2 years ago

Not wrong

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 834 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/834 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.