spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 823 of 1,513.
#41101 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I coined the weak ankle turkey and I want 20%

We thank you and your eloquence

#41102 2 years ago

I'm guessing Khalil Mack will have quite a resurgence lining up next to a Bosa. Scary stuff.

The bears acquired Mack a second and a seventh for 2 firsts, a third and a sixth. He's leaving for a second this year, and a sixth next year, as well as a current dead cap hit of 24m.

Just for fun, here's the real cost of their current QB:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#41103 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Khalil Mack heading to Chargers
Fucking AFC west man

Between Mack and Bosa and their constant injuries it probably looks better on paper.

#41104 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm guessing Khalil Mack will have quite a resurgence lining up next to a Bosa. Scary stuff.
The bears acquired Mack a second and a seventh for 2 firsts, a third and a sixth. He's leaving for a second this year, and a sixth next year, as well as a current dead cap hit of 24m.
Just for fun, here's the real cost of their current QB:[quoted image]

OSU and Bama, stop drafting their QBs! I warn people every damn year, no one listens.

#41105 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Something like that, you just have to set free.

Free as a bird.

#41106 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

OSU and Bama, stop drafting their QBs! I warn people every damn year, no one listens.

You’ve made me a believer for sure.

#41107 2 years ago

Surprised JohnnyPinball007 hasnt offered an opinion on his team getting Russell Wilson, thats a big damn deal imo!

Free agency, or at least whateverthefuck activity is going on this week is called, has me feeling like a kid again! Off-season is so horrible, it makes me realize how damn much I LOVE NFL football. Especially considering how gag inducing NBA basketball is.

Literally the only sport where even if your team SUCKS, its still fun to watch.

#41108 2 years ago

NCAA tourney next week, so that's a fun distraction. Anyone starting a pool?

NFL does a pretty good job of stringing us along during the offseason. We're a month removed from the SB and we're still talking, and we're not even in FA yet. Then we have the lead up to the draft, and shortly after it's the schedule release, and we're already back to mini camps.

#41109 2 years ago

NCAA tourney next week, so that's a fun distraction. Anyone starting a pool?

I’m down if someone else runs it. Haha

#41110 2 years ago

NCAA tourney next week, so that's a fun distraction.

Delaware Blue Hens are dancing - earned it by winning Colonial Athletic Association tourney and beating the 4th, 1rst and 2nd seeds (Drexel, Towson, UNC-Wilm) along the way.

Can't wait to see them get stomped by a 2nd or 3rd seed for a power conference

#41111 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

mille pardons! I just want the t-shirt, but credit where credit is due

#41112 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Delaware Blue Hens are dancing - earned it by winning Colonial Athletic Association tourney and beating the 4th, 1rst and 2nd seeds (Drexel, Towson, UNC-Wilm) along the way.
Can't wait to see them get stomped by a 2nd or 3rd seed for a power conference

Never know in March baby!

#41113 2 years ago

Detroit has informed Trey Flowers he can officially list his Detroit house for sale as of March 16th. Interesting they aren't waiting until June 1rst cuts so they must have a FA acquisition target in mind, otherwise it makes no sense to take the extra 5.7M cap hit for cutting him early.

It's not like he did anything for the Lions to deserve a 'courtesy cut' and allow him to get in on March free agency frenzy.

#41114 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

It's not like he did anything for the Lions to deserve a 'courtesy cut' and allow him to get in on March free agency frenzy.

S....O....L....

#41115 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:Detroit has informed Trey Flowers he can officially list his Detroit house for sale as of March 16th. Interesting they aren't waiting until June 1rst cuts so they must have a FA acquisition target in mind, otherwise it makes no sense to take the extra 5.7M cap hit for cutting him early.

Sounds like Brad Holmes is cooking up something interesting. But only free agents who can bite kneecaps are in the running.

#41116 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Sounds like Brad Holmes is cooking up something interesting. But only free agents who can bite kneecaps are in the running.

kinda want Marcus Williams from the Saints - he was an over-aggressive knee biter early in his career but now at age 25 has matured to a complete package at safety

#41117 2 years ago

There are half a dozen WR they can take at 32 or 34 that are big, fast and can run and catch so I'm not as keen going after WR as a FA priority

#41118 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

kinda want Marcus Williams from the Saints - he was an over-aggressive knee biter early in his career but now at age 25 has matured to a complete package at safety

Yeah, secondary needs help.

#41119 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

mille pardons! I just want the t-shirt, but credit where credit is due

Just wolfin

#41120 2 years ago

The Watson case moves before a grand jury finally….the next few days/weeks could get interesting. Will be funny if any of these women or Watson are accused of “Misremembering” LOL!

#41121 2 years ago

Grand Jury declines indictment on 9 criminal charges. Civil cases still have to be heard so it ain’t over yet but getting closer to being able to make a trade possible. Civil charges are no worse than a Judge Judy case….too bad this didn’t make the Judge Harvey show LOL!

#41122 2 years ago

So who is giving up 3 first round picks for Watson?

#41123 2 years ago

Civil cases only?!? Helllllllo Pittsburgh

#41124 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Grand Jury declines indictment on 9 criminal charges.

Wow. Grand juries almost always indict, kind of shocking that they didn’t here.

#41125 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Nobody. It’s gonna take more than that?

A top QB in his prime. These don’t come available for trade, ever.

#41126 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody. It’s gonna take more than that?
A top QB in his prime. These don’t come available for trade, ever.

3 first’s is just a start…Texans we’re asking 3 first round and 2 second round picks and a 3rd I believe….they will get it I bet.

#41127 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

No one

#41128 2 years ago

Watson has a no trade clause and can pick where he goes. Indy, Seatle, Carolina, Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh are in the "most need" category. "Upgrade" would be Philly, Giants, Miami, Detroit, Vikings and Browns.

He already ruled out Philly and Carolina last year.

#41129 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Watson has a no trade clause and can pick where he goes. Indy, Seatle, Carolina, Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh are in the "most need" category. "Upgrade" would be Philly, Giants, Miami, Detroit, Vikings and Browns.
He already ruled out Philly and Carolina last year.

Glad Washington already locked up Turkey ankles so we don’t get embarrassed trying to lure Watson in.

#41130 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Glad Washington already locked up Turkey ankles so we don’t get embarrassed trying to lure Watson in.

Be a tough ask to get him there.

#41131 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Commodores are going to be fine with Carson!

#41132 2 years ago

Lots of speculation here in Seattle that we are going after Watson.

#41133 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Well they need a QB. Badly.

But who doesn’t?

I’d guess Philly will be a strong suitor too. They also have plenty of draft capital.

#41134 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Every team that needs QB is going to ask what the price is. Good thing Seattle got all those picks!

Detroit has a lot of pics too

#41135 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’d guess Philly will be a strong suitor too. They also have plenty of draft capital.

He doesn't want to go to Philly and I'm glad. I wouldn't waste all those draft picks on him especially when he may face a NFL suspension. Philly will trade one of their 3 1st rounds picks to pick up another 1st next year in case Hurts doesn't improve.

#41136 2 years ago

Came back and saw 16 new posts. Figured Brett Kern's reworked deal was all the talk.

#41137 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

While it’s nice to dream about the Giants having a legit quarterback, I wouldn’t be thrilled about them becoming the “Rapist QB” team. That’s kind of Pittsburgh’s thing.

#41138 2 years ago

Yeah, I think Seattle fans would be completely pissed if Watson came here, losing Mr. Nice Guy QB and getting Mr. Sexual Assault wouldn't fly here. Plus we gave up Wilson for a ton of picks to rebuild with, we need more than a QB, we need to rebuild the rest of the team and can wait a year or two to find our next franchise QB.

#41139 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Yeah, I think Seattle fans would be completely pissed if Watson came here, losing Mr. Nice Guy QB and getting Mr. Sexual Assault wouldn't fly here. Plus we gave up Wilson for a ton of picks to rebuild with, we need more than a QB, we need to rebuild the rest of the team and can wait a year or two to find our next franchise QB.

Look, I agree with you…except the part about just easily picking up a franchise QB in a year or two when all the pieces are in place.

10 years of Wilson has spoiled you. It ain’t always that easy.

#41140 2 years ago

Totally, I'm an optimist, it took us a long time to find someone like Wilson and Pete and Schneider haven't drafted so well the past 5 years. Matt Hasselbeck had last brought us to the Superbowl in 2005.

#41141 2 years ago

Oh Brady.......

Quoted from TheLaw:

Brady invented this narrative he might retired. Well, his weird Doctor did. He'll be back

#41142 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh Brady.......

I’m way to lazy to quote all the people who swore he was done.

Dude is not human, he’s never done.

#41143 2 years ago

I guess he spent a a month with the family was like “uh I think this can wait a few more years.”

He’s really pushing it. Every year he does this the odds of him leaving on his own terms get slimmer. Of course I said that 5 years ago…

#41144 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I’m way to lazy to quote all the people who swore he was done.
Dude is not human, he’s never done.

MF'er had two months with his kids. "Holy shit, I gotta go back to work".

#41145 2 years ago

I had been getting more suspicious with Gronk not retired...guess he couldn't work anything out with SF

#41146 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh Brady.......

Giselle got tired of him moping around the house drinking her kale smoothies. He’s not the only person that’s awkwardly unretired after a few months of reality.

#41147 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Giselle got tired of him moping around the house drinking her kale smoothies. He’s not the only person that’s awkwardly unretired after a few months of realty.

Honestly I think he just liked piling on Aaron Rodgers

#41148 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Giselle got tired of him moping around the house drinking her kale smoothies. He’s not the only person that’s awkwardly unretired after a few months of reality.

Maybe he does not like the high gas prices either and figured he may as well make a few more bucks.

#41149 2 years ago

what about that guy who paid half a mil for Brady's "last" TD ball?

#41150 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

what about that guy who paid half a mil for Brady's "last" TD ball?

Maybe he is too rich to not care

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 823 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/823 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.