Topic Stats

• 29,242 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,250 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-181303~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210118-231825~3 (resized).png
IMG_4538 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png

There are 29242 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 585.
#4051 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm not worried about your receivers at all... Only lynch

As you should be. I don't think they will be able to stop him...let alone slow him down.

Marshawn-Lynch-running.jpg

#4052 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Bullshit stories just to put dirt on pats

Are you saying the Pats have never cheated before?

#4053 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

That was a tip of how to use the useless "certificate of ownership" that Packers fans have as a useful tax write-off.........guess that didn't go over too well - anyway, on with the hyperbole and name-calling!!!

Everyone just calls it wall art round here plus you can say you are a Franchise owner!

#4054 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Are you saying the Pats have never cheated before?

Yes they cheated one season , and I don't say it was right but do you base their dynasty for that season? Then lets remember Seahawks are douchebags because of this .....

image-714.jpg image.jpg
#4055 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Yes they cheated one season , and I don't say it was right but do you base their dynasty for that season?

More accurately they finally got caught one season cheating multiple times (and the NFL swept it all under the rug quickly because it was likely much worse than the surface even scratched).

They are not a Dynasty by any means and I would consider everything they have done up to the point of being caught is a giant asterik and a blemish on the NFL forever. What have they done since then?

#4056 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

More accurately they finally got caught one season cheating multiple times (and the NFL swept it all under the rug quickly because it was likely much worse than the surface even scratched).
They are not a Dynasty by any means and I would consider everything they have done up to the point of being caught is a giant asterik and a blemish on the NFL forever. What have they done since then?

Whatever......

image.jpg
#4057 6 years ago

Monarca1091: Giving us more reasons than ever to hate the Pats.

#4058 6 years ago

WOW, that is your rebuttal? You must agree that getting caught cheating once means they were likely cheating for a while and draw into question all previous years. We finally agree on something! mark this one in the books!

#4059 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Monarca1091: Giving us more reasons than ever to hate the Pats.

I'm kinda confused you bash all teams Rob no matter who it is , do you even have a team ?
And sure ill give you one more ......why not .....

image-21.jpg
image-997.jpg
image-648.jpg

#4060 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Funny prediction. Two weeks to prepare and NE scores 13?

Yeah, cmon, it's not the Giants they're facing

#4061 6 years ago

Patriots aren't a dynasty? Right...

#4062 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

You tell me, brother.
Patriots_Seahawks_Footba25.jpg

#4063 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I'm kinda confused you bash all teams Rob no matter who it is , do you even have a team ?

Freedom of speeh is a beautifull thing!

#4065 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

toss out the likely cheater years and they are a mid tier team at best.

#4066 6 years ago

Patriots have not recorded a sack in post season.
No pass rush. Wilson will have some fun with that.

#4067 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

toss out the likely cheater years and they are a mid tier team at best.

you're bringing up things that won't happen. The NFL isn't going to vacate their wins. They are 3x super bowl champs and six time afc champions during the brady/belechick (spelling) era.

What's next? Are we going to throw out the Steelers 4 super bowls during the bradshaw era due to the steroids all the lineman took? Nope.

#4068 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you're bringing up things that won't happen. The NFL isn't going to vacate their wins. They are 3x super bowl champs and six time afc champions during the brady/belechick (spelling) era.
What's next? Are we going to throw out the Steelers 4 super bowls during the bradshaw era due to the steroids all the lineman took? Nope.

Hey whysnow here's a comic you might enjoy .....it seems you like this type of things.....

image-435.jpg
#4069 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Under what definition would the Patriots be considered a current dynasty??

Hint: their last Super Bowl win was 11 years ago.

Dynasty? Not in the last decade they aren't.

#4070 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

If this picture doesn't answer your question I don't know what will ......

image-41.jpg
#4071 6 years ago

Six conference titles in sixty years. Not bad. Oh I mean seven.

#4072 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Under what definition would the Patriots be considered a current dynasty??

I never used the word current in my statement. Quit putting words in my mouth to make a counter argument. That being said, if the Pats win this, most people are going to hang the term "dynasty" over the entire brady-belichick era. It certainly applies to the first part of their run together. You can't argue against that, can you? Boy, that was a stupid question.

#4073 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I never used the word current in my statement.

It's a good thing too, because it wouldn't be accurate.

#4074 6 years ago

I think the Bills were a dynasty.....they got to FOUR STRAIGHT SUPERBOWL'S!

#4075 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's a good thing too, because it wouldn't be accurate.

Tom Brady is the only player on the roster that's won a super bowl as a patriot, correct?

#4076 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Tom Brady is the only player on the roster that's won a super bowl as a patriot, correct?

Wilfork

#4078 6 years ago

WIl fork never won a ring Ted Washington played his spot during the three bowls

#4079 6 years ago

ttp://www.massholesports.com/2015/01/video-announcers-discuss-on-air-how.html?m=1

Arron Rogers admits over inflating past regulation and challenges refs to catch him.

#4080 6 years ago

Wilfork a lot of food into his mouth

#4081 6 years ago

11 of the 12 balls supplied by Patriots found 2lbs under inflated, really?

#4082 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

image.jpg

#4083 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

image.jpg 82 KB

image-784.jpg
#4084 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

image-784.jpg 43 KB

They are about 2lbs light.

#4085 6 years ago

NE: 28
SEA: 20

#4086 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Put a big ASTERISK on anything that team has ever done. #dynasty*

Caught cheating ~ a decade ago and now caught again tells me they shoudl be ejected from the league and we should be seeing a colts/hawks SB (no way the colts were going to win that game which makes it even sadder that the pats cheated; it is just part of their culture). More than likely the NFL will come up with some sorry story about how the 11 balls were inadvertently deflated and sweep it all under the rug.

Pretty sad to see they are still up to their same old tactics.

From now on when anyone plays a pats fan in pinball I think any non pats fan should get 1 free EB

#4087 6 years ago

Both coaches have been caught cheating at one time or another. Belichick spied on the Jets and Carroll with NCAA infractions at USC. The Seahawks led the league in penalties and Carroll cried to the refs on every flag.

#4088 6 years ago

Yes, the underinflated footballs gave them a 38 pt advantage. lol. There's somebody cheating in some fashion (holding) on every play, the officials just don't catch it. It's all nuance.

#4089 6 years ago

Did anyone else see John Fox's (?) press conference where he repeatedly called Jay Cutler "Jake". Too funny.

#4090 6 years ago

Nice to see the Pats are still cheating after all these years.

I'm shocked by these recent developments. Shocked I tell you!

#4091 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

2psi maybe. Not 2 lbs.

I'm surprised no one, not the players, not the refs, no anyone who was playing that sunday noticed the balls under inflated until near the end of the game. Curious to see what the final investigation report is, and what the report on the 12 INDY balls were measured at.

#4092 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

2psi maybe. Not 2 lbs.
I'm surprised no one, not the players, not the refs, no anyone who was playing that sunday noticed the balls under inflated until near the end of the game. Curious to see what the final investigation report is, and what the report on the 12 INDY balls were measured at.

of course 2psi, and they were noticed and why eventually one went to the sidelines to be checked. The defense rarely gets their hands on the offensive ball and besides who in their right minds would even think a team would alter a ball to give themselves an advantage.

#4093 6 years ago

Dynasty??????? it's an fing "Travesty"

#4094 6 years ago

You don't beat teams 45-7 in an afc championship game, nor do you go to 6 superbowls, nor do you have as many winning seasons as the pats do cause of a deflated ball.

I don't want to sound like a pats defender but the truth is when a team is as successful as the pats have been, any story about them will get blown out of proportion.

Did you know Brad Johnson of the bucs paid someone $7500 to 'scruff' up all 100 balls before their sb victory vs the raiders? That is by his own admission. I'm surprised ppl are more focused on speculation than fact. I'm very curious to see what the final investigation on this issue Will be as I'm sure many of you fans are as well before writing the pats off as cheaters again who win games with under inflated balls

#4095 6 years ago

Yes, in hindsight they had no need to cheat in the Championship game, but they didn't know that at the time and they chose to cheat (and there's exactly 0% chance that 2PSI below the limit on 11/12 balls was anything other than deliberate cheating.)

They only beat the Ravens by 4 points, did they cheat in that game as well?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#4097 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You don't beat teams 45-7 in an afc championship game, nor do you go to 6 superbowls, nor do you have as many winning seasons as the pats do cause of a deflated ball.
I don't want to sound like a pats defender but the truth is when a team is as successful as the pats have been, any story about them will get blown out of proportion.
Did you know Brad Johnson of the bucs paid someone $7500 to 'scruff' up all 100 balls before their sb victory vs the raiders? That is by his own admission. I'm surprised ppl are more focused on speculation than fact. I'm very curious to see what the final investigation on this issue Will be as I'm sure many of you fans are as well before writing the pats off as cheaters again who win games with under inflated balls

It's not speculation. It is fact. 11 of the 12 balls were under inflated. They cheated. Again.

#4098 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's not speculation. It is fact. 11 of the 12 balls were under inflated. They cheated. Again.

I haven't read up on any news since this morning; so pardon my ignorance if any new reports have been released, but...

Until an official investigative report is released by the nfl, it is speculation that the patriots organization intentionally did this. i.e. cheated.

Fact: 1 ball reported during game to be under-inflated.
Fact: 11 of 12 NE provided balls under-inflated at time of investigation - which im pretty sure wasn't done right after the game.
Fact: No reports of IND 12 balls being inspected

Those are the facts, everything else about cheating or gaining advantage or Bellachick being involved with this is all speculation.

#4099 6 years ago

Remind me, how exactly having an under-inflated ball is an advantage? The only way I see it is if they practiced with these balls all week building up to the championship game. And if that is the case, then yes that is flat out cheating - but do you honestly believe that's the case?

According to Drew Bledsoe who reported on the sirius xm opening drive, tom brady has big enough mitts for hands that he doesn't need a ball size advantage like this. And if brady needed a smaller regulation ball for better accuracy, don't you think he'd need it every single game to be as elite he is or has been?

The other pro's on the opening drive this morning also agree that there is very little to no advantage to be gained with an under-inflated ball. Bottom line though is we need to wait until the official investigation is complete. And until then, its speculation of what exactly went down.

and since were all dealing with speculation, here's my 2 cents. and keep in mind that I absolutely HATE that patriots - I so want that SD interception in the AFC championship about 8 or so years ago where he fumbled the ball on the return instead of taking a knee and winning the game was cheating; and who knows, maybe the tape shows coach bellachick wiggling his nose after the interception, hence another cheated win...? ...anyway, here's my 2 cents of speculation. Each team provides 12 balls before the game and I believe they have to be new balls, do you think there's a chance that NE got a bad batch of balls which could have effected how they reacted to weather conditions? Ive played soccer both at amateur and college level and funny shit happens to balls with how they've been stored vs gametime weather conditions.

hey I know guys, lets deflate the balls 2psi so brady has a better grip in the rain...but wait, don't do all 12 balls, do 11...that way they wont think there's any foul play.

come on guys, I hate the patriots just like the next guy, but get real - this was not an attempt of cheating by the pats; if anything it was an attempt of sabotage and jealousy to an organization who's been so successful. Who knows? we sure don't; we only have the honest media to go by our opinions and until an official investigative report is released, this is what we're stuck with.

#4100 6 years ago

I try to watch most football games no matter which team is playing. Probably the first time in awhile I will just watch in silence and not care this Super Bowl.

Following teams I have no stock or joy watching. The other 24 I can find some joy in watching but these listed are just meh.

Seahawks
Pats
Cowboys
Eagles
Browns
Raiders
Bears
Vikings

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Summerville, SC
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
There are 29242 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 585.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside