spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 809 of 1,513.
#40401 2 years ago

Love my team, love my QB.

Appreciate the love this thread has shown to the Bengals.

Heartbreaking, but such is life.

Who Dey.

#40402 2 years ago

Detroit Rams!!

#40403 2 years ago

Congrats Rams .Cincy is going to be around a long time .I’m glad for Stafford and crew .This was one of the ,if not the most exiting playoffs I can remember .Seemed every game was down to the wire .

#40404 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

did you really drop money on the coin toss? This is the way.

I covered the bets on that one

#40405 2 years ago

Losing here should take nothing away from a great Bengals season. I suspect Burrow will see the SB again

#40406 2 years ago

The betting apps are just spinning.

#40407 2 years ago

LA was classy the whole time we were here. Even at the game when it’s so easy to get heated. Both teams fans were hugging and high fiving and saying see ya next year. That’s what it’s all about. Fuck divisiveness. Fuck hatred.

#40408 2 years ago

Sure the teams aren't rivals at all -- have they ever even played each other?

-mof

#40409 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

LA was classy the whole time we were here. Even at the game when it’s so easy to get heated. Both teams fans were hugging and high fiving and saying see ya next year. That’s what it’s all about. Fuck divisiveness. Fuck hatred.

See what happens to someone when they visit California

#40410 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Teaser
Bengals +10 1/2
And the over 42 1/2

That was easy!!

#40411 2 years ago

I bet Goff is feeling sick watching this.
He was really close.
=(

#40412 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Sure the teams aren't rivals at all -- have they ever even played each other?
-mof

Why does that matter? It should be mutual respect at all times. Fans make it shitty. Always.

#40413 2 years ago

Glad you got to go see the game, chuckwurt . Hope you have a safe and enjoyable return trip.

#40414 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fans make it shitty. Always.

Exactly -- except when there's no rivalry -- like in this case.

Go to a Dodgers-Giants game or a Rams-Niners game and report back what you find.

They've played together 15 times in 50 years, hahaha

Series tied 8-8 now.

As ZERO rivalry as possible.

-mof

#40415 2 years ago

4-39-1 are now MVP worthy numbers?

Truly bizarre times we live in.

Gonna take Stafford several years to remove the stench of Detroit from his legacy.

#40416 2 years ago

Heck of a game. Both defenses played well when it was all offense talk leading up to the game. The Rams trading all those first round picks paid off.

#40417 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Exactly -- except when there's no rivalry -- like in this case.
Go to a Dodgers-Giants game or a Rams-Niners game and report back what you find.
-mof

No shit. I’m saying that crap shouldn’t happen. It’s a sport that we root for. Why is everyone fighting over it like everything else?

#40418 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Gonna take Stafford several years to remove the stench of Detroit from his legacy.

Maybe but rings have a way of removing any stench pretty fast.

#40419 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

That was the final drive.....

#40420 2 years ago

The Rams D was very good. But the Bengals offense still put up points and only lost it at the end so I give props to the Bengals offense as well. Bengals D gave the Rams too many chances…you give a team too many chances inside the 10 and they are gonna score. The refs played a part in it but you can’t dwell on it.

Congrats to the Rams….glad to see Stafford get a ring…with some of the lumps he has taken you could say he has earned it.

#40421 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No shit. I’m saying that crap shouldn’t happen. It’s a sport that we root for. Why is everyone fighting over it like everything else?

Chuck left his phone in the bathroom and a hippy found it

#40422 2 years ago

OP plz rename to official Olympic monobob thread?

#40423 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

You don’t know me well at all if you think I’m not a hippie. .

Where’s my phish pin?

#40424 2 years ago

Don’t tell Chuck most LA fans were shipped in for the evening.
They need to be back before midnight.

#40425 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

He ordered gummy bears. Didn’t realize they were special.

#40426 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Truly bizarre times we live in..

Where are people getting their stats from tonight?

#40427 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agree….we can all have a favorite team and smack talk but it’s all meant to be fun…people take it too personal and get serious about it more than the players. It’s OK to congratulate the other team/fans when they win. Rivalries are part of the fun and my favorite part but we should have a little class and be respectful.

#40428 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Where are people getting their stats from tonight?

Typically I make them up as I go along to fit my narrative. Where do you get stats from??

#40429 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Don’t tell Chuck most LA fans were shipped in for the evening.
They need to be back before midnight.

Oh I know. Just be respectful and everyone have fun. All fans are welcome. I didn’t understand at all why all these bengals fans hated on the bandwagoners. More fans are always good.

#40430 2 years ago

Dammit. Did I lose the confidence pool? Haha

#40431 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Where do you get stats from??

The NFL.
8-92-2

#40432 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The SB is a sanitized crowd of rich people, many of whom are simply there to be seen and pay no attention the rest of the season.

#40433 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

The SB is a sanitized crowd of rich people, many of whom are simply there to be seen and pay no attention the rest of the season.

Could’ve fooled me. Everyone around us was attentive and going nuts the whole time.

#40434 2 years ago

I loved this game...

* It wasn't 500 yards passing each team -- it was 300
* Lots of sacks
* Some fantastic throws on both sides
* It wasn't all fumbles and INTs and poor decisions
* Not "too many" deer in the headlight moment drops
* Refs stayed out until final minute
* Defenses were strong
* It was like a good heavy weight fight, and RAMS landed the final punch
* A missed last second field goal didn't throw it
* Brady-free storyline

-mof

#40435 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Where do you get stats from??

Quoted from TheLaw:

The NFL.
8-92-2

Quoted from boscokid:

I make them up as I go along to fit my narrative.

It's been a long day, maybe you are having trouble following the discussion?

#40436 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

OP plz rename to official Olympic monobob thread?

I really missed an opportunity to refer to my FIL as 'mono bob' during his single stage.

#40437 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

It's been a long day, maybe you are having trouble following the discussion?

Think your day was just longer than mine.

#40438 2 years ago

NBC: How about that SB? Now on to Olympic ice dancing!

#40439 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

God I know. Think I heard a 54% drop in ratings from last Olympics, ouch.

#40440 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

LOL cut back to Tirico at 7:52 with a near-empty rams stadium !!! NOTHING TO SEE HERE you missed nothing lol

mof

#40442 2 years ago

Good news is burrows is young. They've lost SB by
5, 4, & now 3. So just 3-4 more to go and their golden!

#40443 2 years ago

I'm gonna miss hanging with you guys now that we face the 7 month hibernation period where we pretend to like "other sports"...

See you all draft day I guess...?

Countdown set... 210.

-mof

#40444 2 years ago

Go Rams!!! Winners!!! What a game!!!

78F63CBE-1462-450F-9801-655466A9B227 (resized).jpeg78F63CBE-1462-450F-9801-655466A9B227 (resized).jpegB9F1A925-4DC7-4FDC-8E2C-D1BED9C0CBD7 (resized).jpegB9F1A925-4DC7-4FDC-8E2C-D1BED9C0CBD7 (resized).jpeg
#40445 2 years ago

Now the artist that made the new logo + plastic cold colored uniforms is saying, "See????!!!!"

#40446 2 years ago

Great game!

Congrats to Mcvay, we knew he was a great coach when he was in Washington. Nice to see OBJ get a ring also, especially considering what looks like another ACL blowout. Stafford had some Stafford throws but some gorgeous big tine throws as well.

Consider me a satisfied NFL fan it was a really good season from start to finish.

Seeing the Rams win it is kind of funny as there don’t seem to be any actual Rams fans, but they are just more entertainment for everybody from Hollywood.

Bengals made it super exciting and had the momentum for a quarter. Didn’t like that 4th down play at all especially considering how well they were running it. Shotgun on 4th and 1 seems kind of dumb in that circumstance.

Donald was probably one sack away from being tHe MVP

#40447 2 years ago

that would be me. Thought Christine de Bruin would take the gold but sadly she was surpassed by both Kaille Humphries and Elana Meyers Taylor

#40448 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Go Rams!!! Winners!!! What a game!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great game man! My father in law is from Anaheim. Just wished my bengals had a few more points in them. Haha

#40449 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Great game!
Congrats to Mcvay, we knew he was a great coach when he was in Washington. Nice to see OBJ get a ring also, especially considering what looks like another ACL blowout. Stafford had some Stafford throws but some gorgeous big tine throws as well.
Consider me a satisfied NFL fan it was a really good season from start to finish.
Seeing the Rams win it is kind of funny as there don’t seem to be any actual Rams fans, but they are just more entertainment for everybody from Hollywood.
Bengals made it super exciting and had the momentum for a quarter. Didn’t like that 4th down play at all especially considering how well they were running it. Shotgun on 4th and 1 seems kind of dumb in that circumstance.
Donald was probably one sack away from being tHe MVP

Completely agree on the last 4th down. Everyone disliked the call. Gotta go low risk pile on sneak or some other kind of run.

#40450 2 years ago

@usandthem. That's how organized sports are going. Ridiculous ticket prices $25 beer tents, and it's become a lounge for the rich & famous to seek attention. Long are gone the days when a simple cab driver, factory worker, construction trades or even a bartender can take out his children to watch the hottest game in town and not lose sleep over the financial consequences!!! Pretty pathetic today. To be honest I'm actually getting turned off by it, LeBron James looked like a complete jackass. Same with Jennifer's Lopez'es goofy sunglasses. Nice to see Emmitt Smith though. Wayne Gretzky I believe started this elite cycle when he got dumped in L.A Kings and it attracted the who's who from L.A area to the king's hockey game in California lol it was a hotter ticket than the Lakers game... It was celebrity alley back in the late 80s to 90s It pretty much saved L.A king's. It really started this ugly trend. But hey, it a free country,money talks and b.s walks. I think the Kansas city vs Buffalo Bills game was the game of the decade. This one was mediocre at best. Burrows got sacked like 8 times

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 809 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/809 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.