nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,759 posts in this topic. You are on page 797 of 1,516.
#39801 2 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Honestly, is there anyone ANYONE that actually likes this name!? Other that the idiots who came up with it?
LOL

Seriously, why would a team trying to IMPROVE its image name the team after this guy?

AC81A6AD-592B-4CBB-AA67-0570C2641DD0 (resized).jpegAC81A6AD-592B-4CBB-AA67-0570C2641DD0 (resized).jpeg
#39802 2 years ago

The entire Washington football thing is so unseemly.

I don’t know. Maybe time to throw in the towel?

Wouldn’t really be much different than now anyway having no team to root for. This team has made the playoffs 5 times in 30 years.

#39803 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The entire Washington football thing is so unseemly.
I don’t know. Maybe time to throw in the towel?
Wouldn’t really be much different than now anyway having no team to root for. This team has made the playoffs 5 times in 30 years.

They finally did it. They broke Levi's will.

Cmon, it's not that bad. You can just load up on discount WFT gear and carry that torch.

#39804 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

They finally did it. They broke Levi's will.
Cmon, it's not that bad. You can just load up on discount WFT gear and carry that torch.

I don’t care about the name I’m taking about Snyder and all of his cronies. These are some of the worst people.

It’s never going to get better.

#39805 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I think my hyper-literal brain has issue with it, since it's just a bit over the top -- like saying the Kings or Queens, There's only 1 king on a chessboard or a kingdom -- so I mean why would there ever be a federation of 53 KINGS all in one place serving an owner -- same thing goes with Commanders I would think...
Raiders are not some top ranking of people who raid or loot -- it's a general term...
But I mean:
Presidents
Kings
Queens
Commanders
Emperors
Even Conquerors would be better -- in this regard, since anyone can be one, not just the person at the top.
<anyone at the absolute top of a group> -- why would there be a group of 53 of these in one place serving an owner?
Yes, I'm being super literal, but that's my point of view most of the time...
haha
-mof

Commander is the Naval equivalent of Lt Col in the other branches

#39806 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t care about the name I’m taking about Snyder and all of his cronies.

The NFL East used to be one of the best divisions in the NFL. Now it isn't. Snyder is toxic and needs to go. From an Eagles fan no less.

#39807 2 years ago

How do you feel about 53 Commanders or Lt. Colonels in one place -- likely?

I'm asking - not pretending to know.

#39808 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

How do you feel about 53 Commanders or Lt. Colonels in one place -- likely?
I'm asking - not pretending to know.

I imagine rare but Chiefs or Saints?

#39809 2 years ago

The NFL is just ridiculous.

Why do they continue to protect this asshole?

I just don’t get it. Why not just get rid of him, like the NBA did with the clippers douchebag?

They are the most regressive league in sports. It’s embarrassing.

#39810 2 years ago

Well gents, too late to get off this train

20220204_213257.jpg20220204_213257.jpg
#39811 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The NFL is just ridiculous.
Why do they continue to protect this asshole?
I just don’t get it. Why not just get rid of him, like the NBA did with the clippers douchebag?
They are the most regressive league in sports. It’s embarrassing.

The weird thing with Sterling was they couldn't force him out iirc. They just ruled he couldn't ever again attend a game or represent the organization in any capacity. That was enough for him to jump ship. Curious if the NFL has that kind of structure and if so what would Snyder do when faced with the same.

#39812 2 years ago

A nice vintage

C1CC7802-C9F9-4112-8B01-5866B4751AE9 (resized).jpegC1CC7802-C9F9-4112-8B01-5866B4751AE9 (resized).jpeg
#39813 2 years ago

they made Eddie Debartolo take a powder.

#39814 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Dan Snyder should just sell the team. Worst owner in the NFL. JJ is close but at least he isn't being investigated by Congress. And wait till Mara and Ross are deposed.

What has JJ done that compares to the creep Snyder?

#39815 2 years ago

Daditude

Hey what's the chance we can let Hollywood Vic (vicjw66)back in the thread before the super bowl game? He's been gone a year or there about and he is one of the few "true" Rams fans that we have here to screw with..........I mean Jesus all we have is Levi! lol Just think it would be nice to have him back in the thread for the game.

#39816 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

A nice vintage
[quoted image]

Mmmm smoking just like we did in 91! Living rhe dream

#39817 2 years ago

School district that i'm in was the Lancaster Redskins. We've now changed to the Lancaster Legends. Not quite commanders though....

#39818 2 years ago

Almost anything Washington could have picked would be better.

Washington Warriors, Wolves, Wolverines, Stars, Wasps, Wildcats, etc, etc.

#39819 2 years ago

Only the Saints and the Seahawks have winning records against Tom Brady. Interesting...

273032589_5091901157572891_7789652598260930388_n (resized).png273032589_5091901157572891_7789652598260930388_n (resized).png
#39820 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Only the Saints and the Seahawks have winning records against Tom Brady. Interesting...

Does your table exclude the playoffs? I'm pretty sure the Giants beat the Patriots at least twice ...

#39821 2 years ago

The only loss against the Bengals I remember well. Bengals took the lead late but Brady had :47 secs left on the clock down by less than a FG.

The heavens opened up, and it started pouring rain. Like so bad you couldn’t see ten feet in front of your face (I was at the game). That was the added defense the Bengals needed to win.

#39822 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Besides being his own GM, hiring a douchebag like Greg Hardy, there was this.

article-2717451-204BBD1700000578-856_634x491 (resized).jpgarticle-2717451-204BBD1700000578-856_634x491 (resized).jpgarticle-2717451-204BBD2800000578-760_634x515 (resized).jpgarticle-2717451-204BBD2800000578-760_634x515 (resized).jpg
#39823 2 years ago

Cincinnati all lit up in orange. Who Dey!!!!

273397631_10224892046146077_9040809650715896124_n (resized).jpg273397631_10224892046146077_9040809650715896124_n (resized).jpg
#39824 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Besides being his own GM, hiring a douchebag like Greg Hardy, there was this.[quoted image][quoted image]

You scrolled through the internet all nite for THAT? strong work snowflake. Greg Hardy'a accuser was a complete nut job. Hope you're able to sleep tonight with all this trauma he has caused you. Smh

#39825 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You scrolled through the internet all nite for THAT? strong work snowflake. Also, Greg Hardy'a ex was a compmete nut job. Hope you're able to sleep tonight with all this trauma he has caused you. Smh

Holy smokes. This is what cowboys fandom has done to our lovely neighbors to the north?

#39826 2 years ago

Holy smokes. This is what cowboys fandom has done to our lovely neighbors to the north?

He's suggesting JJ should be forced to sell the team like he feels Snyder should. Unless that's his wife in the pics, i don't see what warrents his request

#39827 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quoted from tomdrum:

Besides being his own GM, hiring a douchebag like Greg Hardy, there was this.[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You scrolled through the internet all nite for THAT? strong work snowflake. Greg Hardy'a accuser was a complete nut job. Hope you're able to sleep tonight with all this trauma he has caused you. Smh

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

He's suggesting JJ should be forced to sell the team like he feels Snyder should. Unless that's his wife in the pics, i don't see what warrents his request

642om7 (resized).jpg642om7 (resized).jpg
#39828 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

He's just jealous!

#39829 2 years ago

You guys are doing a great job reminding me how great it is to be a fan of a publicly owned team!

#39830 2 years ago

In his defense...

images.jpeg-2 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
#39831 2 years ago

And...

im-not-even-vjoqzp (resized).jpgim-not-even-vjoqzp (resized).jpg
#39832 2 years ago

If snoop Dogg is doing the halftime show, who's doing the puppy bowl???

#39833 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I don't want JJ to sell the team. He's the reason the Cowboys won't sniff a SB while he's GM. He's just a pompous ass. The rest of the teams in the NFC are glad he's there.

#39834 2 years ago

Open up JJ’s closet and out pops Tom Landry!

#39835 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I don't want JJ to sell the team. He's the reason the Cowboys won't sniff a SB while he's GM. He's just a pompous ass. The rest of the teams in the NFC are glad he's there.

Ya, you're right sportsfan..they'll never win a super with him in charge. Ouch. Sick burn. Again you're right sportsfan... the other teams sure enjoyed watching the cowboy's win the east division last year.
Btw, Who's your team?!

#39836 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

the other teams sure enjoyed watching the cowboy's win the east division last year.

As a Giants fan it’s not like I am sick with envy about the quality of football Dallas is playing. They had a mediocre+ season, which is good enough to win the NFC East these days. But not good enough to advance in the playoffs. If and when a Giants rebuild actually takes, I’ll be setting my sights a little higher than first round elimination.

But if you’re happy with your team’s ownership, God bless! That puts you in the distinct minority in this thread.

#39837 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Ya, you're right sportsfan..they'll never win a super with him in charge. Ouch. Sick burn. Again you're right sportsfan... the other teams sure enjoyed watching the cowboy's win the east division last year.
Btw, Who's your team?!

#39838 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Btw, Who's your team?!

Saskatchewan Roughriders of course.

#39839 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

As a Giants fan it’s not like I am sick with envy about the quality of football Dallas is playing. They had a mediocre+ season, which is good enough to win the NFC East these days. But not good enough to advance in the playoffs. If and when a Giants rebuild actually takes, I’ll be setting my sights a little higher than first round elimination.
But if you’re happy with your team’s ownership, God bless! That puts you in the distinct minority in this thread.

Definitely not in love with all of his input.. but to put him in a class with synder or other scrub owners is a joke.. i expected more than a first round exit as well! To me, he's the perfect stereotype of a 'murican "living the dream".. I'd rather be a perennial contender for the division than be pathetic like the giants. But to each their own!. Im pretty sure Tomsdum doesn't have a team to cheer for now that brady is gone..and just venting some frustration! Let it out tiger! Rarr

*Roughriders are community owned just like the Packers! Good choice!

#39840 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Im pretty sure Tomsdum doesn't have a team to cheer for now that brady is gone

It's tomsdumb to you sir.

#39841 2 years ago

Cowboys fans are so touchy!!

It’s amazing how they’ve come to embrace mediocrity over the past 25+ years. You’d think winning the division all the time and choking early in the playoffs would lose its charm after a while!

#39842 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cowboys fans are so touchy!!

It’s amazing how they’ve come to embrace mediocrity over the past 25+ years. You’d think winning the division all the time and choking early in the playoffs would lose its charm after a while!

#39843 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You’d think winning the division all the time and choking early in the playoffs would lose its charm after a while!

It hasn’t for Packers fans either.

#39844 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It hasn’t for Packers fans either.

He said early!

#39845 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'd rather be a perennial contender for the division than be pathetic like the giants.

This century of the NFC East division winners:

1) Eagles 9 times
2) Cowboys 6 times
3) Giants 4 times
4) "Commanders" 3 times

#39846 2 years ago

The Eagles have won their division 9 times in the last 22 years? Other than the year they won the Super Bowl, I don’t remember them in the playoffs. Just goes to show how little I pay attention to the NFC teams.

“Tomsdum” I almost pissed myself on that one! Thanks!

#39847 2 years ago
Quoted from 29REO:The Eagles have won their division 9 times in the last 22 years?

YES

Quoted from 29REO:

And I thought we were friends.

#39848 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Quoted from 29REO:

And I thought we were friends.

#39849 2 years ago
Quoted from 29REO:

The Eagles have won their division 9 times in the last 22 years?

See this, a reposting.

NFL (resized).pngNFL (resized).png
#39850 2 years ago

Your avatar is starting to rust

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,759 posts in this topic. You are on page 797 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/797 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.