tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 791 of 1,514.
#39501 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

This is better for all of us. 49ers ball is boring. Better chance at a shootout with Stafford v Burrow. Better give that OL some help against that pass rush!

And Andrew whitworth still plays for the rams. He was a lifer bengals tackle before they let him go.

#39502 2 years ago

My fellow, and perhaps only other, Lions fan on this thread, just an observation about something that actually directly affects our team. But the actual slot of that pick probably doesn’t matter because I think we actually have a GM who will draft well regardless. I must admit, Matthew Stafford definitely stepped up in these big games so far. I dream of the day the Lions will actually play meaningful games like this.

#39503 2 years ago

Opening line Rams -4 O/U 50

#39505 2 years ago

That is a garbage trophy. I didn't want it anyway.

#39506 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Opening line Rams -4 O/U 50

Good, make it -7, fuck it

#39507 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

it was all scripted

Reminds me of when Hilton would pop in here to claim every result was scripted regardless of outcome or why one was more “Hollywood” than the other.

#39508 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Reminds me of when Hilton would pop in here to claim every result was scripted regardless of outcome or why one was more “Hollywood” than the other.

The bears do make a great heel.

#39509 2 years ago

wheres the Bengals wagon ? I need a ride to the Superbowl.

#39510 2 years ago

I’m inclined to think the Rams D-line has a feast at the super bowl

Maybe they can learn something from the 49ers game plan, but they don’t have a Trent Williams on their O Line.

Def not counting the Bengals out!!

#39511 2 years ago

Anyone with eyes could see Mahomes threw that game,looked like a completely different player in the second half.Thats because it’s scripted for the Bengals and former LSU Tigers Burrow and Chase to win the Super Bowl in the year of the Tiger!
Joe Burrow is the Tiger King!

#39512 2 years ago

I like Cincy"s chances but to be fair they dodged the Tua bullet

#39513 2 years ago

I'm just happy we wont have recycled special interest stories. Fresh faces all around!

#39514 2 years ago

Stafford is 0fer his life against the Bengals.

#39515 2 years ago

Well I'll assume robotron911 has joined the Patriots fans and will never be heard from again.......I just want to ask him one question...How do you like those Bengals now.....no unfair call advantage this time eh???? Lol

ROBOTRONS POST
Oooh... Two downvotes. A couple of Bengals fans that KNOW that they got some kind whistles. Particularly on the last drive. The officials don't call an obvious false start and then a DPI on 4th down that even the announcers said wasn't a penalty. Congrats on the good season, it ends Sunday.

#39516 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stafford is 0fer his life against the Bengals.

He’s also never won a playoff game!

It really is wise to consider that when Stafford was spending his whole career not doing stuff, he was a Lion.

#39517 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, I think we can officially throw out the old Matthew Stafford stats with the Lions now.

#39518 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Yeah, I think we can officially throw out the old Matthew Stafford stats with the Lions now.

We can also throw out the Bengal stats without Burrow.

#39519 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

We can also throw out the Bengal stats without Burrow.

Damn I was just gonna point out that the Bengals are 8-6 lifetime vs. the Rams!

#39520 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

2 home SBs in a row. We need a neutral site. What's wrong with pasadena?

What's wrong with playing it in the cold no damn domes or sunny fucking days in Florida. Been BS for decades

#39521 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It really is wise to consider that when Stafford was spending his whole career not doing stuff, he was a Lion.

Yep! This is the battle of the teams and players no one ever gave a damn about. It’s their time now. Exciting.

#39522 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What's wrong with playing it in the cold

Then Edmonton it is!

#39523 2 years ago

We should let the NFL know Pinside is planning on determining the Superbowl winner this year

#39524 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And Andrew whitworth still plays for the rams. He was a lifer bengals tackle before they let him go.

Only decision they've made that was worse than Whitworth was when they let Max Montoya walk over pennies!

#39525 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

We should let the NFL know Pinside is planning on determining the Superbowl winner this year

If it’s scripted anyway, then why not let it be scripted right here?

#39526 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Only cause we all know better than they do who is going to win lol!

#39527 2 years ago

Let me know if anyone wants me to help them make pics for betting.

D444F4B2-4976-4861-AABF-83C9CC288543 (resized).jpegD444F4B2-4976-4861-AABF-83C9CC288543 (resized).jpeg
#39528 2 years ago

Well I'm in dead last in the confidence pool, and my final pick is inconsequential. I'm picking the rams purely for the curse factor.

Also The pick deadline is Sat, Feb-12 3:30 PM Central

I got stung by that Saturday deadline this week.

#39529 2 years ago

Did anybody here seriously in their hearts think the Bengals would win today?I wanted them to because I jumped on their band wagon because of my proximity to your team and your love of your team.
But after last week against the Bills I thought we were going to be hopeful for next year at this point of the day

#39530 2 years ago

0 chance niners keep Jimmy, right ? I mean do you honestly keep him and not save 25 million ?

#39531 2 years ago

Fuck the spread, real degenerates/homers love the dog moneyline. Bengals +160!

#39532 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

0 chance niners keep Jimmy, right ? I mean do you honestly keep him and not save 25 million ?

It’s Lances team now imo.

#39533 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did anybody here seriously in their hearts think the Bengals would win today?I wanted them to because I jumped on their band wagon because of my proximity to your team and your love of your team.

I thought they could win and I think they can win the SB too

#39534 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Maybe Aaron Rodgers likes the Bay Area more than the Mile High City?

#39535 2 years ago

Stuff people like to clown long suffering Lions fans with.

IMG_0315 (resized).jpgIMG_0315 (resized).jpg
#39536 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Maybe Aaron Rodgers likes the Bay Area more than the Mile High City?

Yeah I don't think that's fully out of play. I think they blew their trade stock on Lance, though.

#39537 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

wheres the Bengals wagon ? I need a ride to the Superbowl.

Climb aboard

R (resized).jpgR (resized).jpg
#39538 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

#39539 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Multiple reports there will be a bidding war between WFT and Miami. Winner gets 4 prime years of Tua

#39540 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Multiple reports there will be a bidding war between WFT and Miami. Winner gets 4 prime years of Tua

Ok I’m throwing it out there….

There’s much worse qbs than Tua for a team like Washington. He’s still got some pretty good upside in the right situation I think.

I’d take him over Crapapolo, trubiaky, or Marriota, which of course is who I likely end up with.

#39541 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I thought they could win and I think they can win the SB too

Oh I agree beating the Rams is easier to believe then the Chiefs.

#39542 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It’s just so hard to compare.

I find it hard to believe Stafford could play a half of football as bad as Mahomes just phoned in.

#39543 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s much worse qbs than Tua for a team like Washington. He’s still got some pretty good upside in the right situation I think.
I’d take him over Crapapolo, trubiaky, or Marriota, which of course is who I likely end up with.

Agree completely, Tua better than all those guys.

#39544 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s just so hard to compare.
I find it hard to believe Stafford could play a half of football as bad as Mahomes just phoned in.

He’s capable of throwing Carson Wenst type pick 6’s for sure. I believe they were playing the Viking’s and he was handed out interceptions the way Opry use to hand out cars.

#39545 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Bengal defense has been so weird this season. You saw both versions tonight. This team is so stressful to watch because they seem to be down in every game, then suddenly turn into a different team at half.

#39546 2 years ago
received_305660558288216 (resized).jpegreceived_305660558288216 (resized).jpeg
#39547 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

WFT needs to take a qb every year in the 1st round until they hit. Start him day one and if he sucks try to trade him immediately like AZ did with Rosen (for a 2nd to Miami! -- sadly he had no shot against the Tua train)

#39548 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

500 million for that....holy shit that was the worst I've seen. Meandering around in the back field, horrible runs, good God just fucking awful."

How was he escaping pressure and running for first downs or passing before getting hit last week...?

#39549 2 years ago

Uff i didn't see Mahomes pull a Chris Webber at the end of the half

Quoted from Fezmid:

How was he escaping pressure and running for first downs or passing before getting hit last week...?

Yeah it was like he was afraid to run forward or something. I saw a spy on him for some plays but 2 yards is better han running laterally a la last superbowl

#39550 2 years ago

I stole this from Twitter…only my Chiefs could do this. With everything that happened I am so excited for the bengals fans!! I so want you to win it all. I know what decades of dispair and heartbreaking losses in the playoffs feel like. You guys deserve a Super Bowl!!

Since the NFL began awarding home field in the postseason to the better team in 1975, only twice has the home team lost a game in which they led by at least 18 points.

2017 Chiefs vs. Titans
2021 Chiefs vs. Bengals

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 791 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.