nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 781 of 1,516.
#39001 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm...not sure he was that low, I'd have to look it up.

"With the 199th pick of the 2000 NFL draft, the New England Patriots draft" the GOAT.

#39002 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

One thing I’ve learned from this thread is...

Don't forget the bitterness!

#39003 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Bengals have nothing to prove after exceeding literally everyone's expectations this year already winning their first playoff game in 31 years, and first road playoff game in team history. !

This is real loser talk.

You never know when your moment is. Bengals are hot and this "everything else is gravy" attitude is ridiculous. If they don't get it done this season, who knows what happens!

Ask Andrew Luck!

#39004 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

You sound bitter that your team once again isn't in the play offs. To say the guy sucks when in his 4 years as a starter he's won over 70% of his games including a 4-1 play off record certainly doesn't indicate that he sucks....I think your definition of "sucks" is very misguided...Stafford hasn't done shit for 12 years so yea he owns that miserable record. He clearly wasn't good enough to carry a team. The Rams are a very good team so yea he's seen some success....Jimmy G is 6-0 against the Rams by the way....not sure that gives them an edge this weekend, but its a fact

This doesn't even make any fuckin sense. I'm bitter so I think Jimmy G sucks? Wouldn't I also think Stafford - and everybody else sucks, due to my bitterness? I have no dog in the fight just giving my completely unbiased opinion from what I've seen this season.

Look, the 49ers are doing the best they can with a bad QB. It's been a good ride and proof that ONE team in the NFL this season was able to excel with a shitty playcaller; this will forever be the carrot on the stick beacon of hope for every optimistic fan of a team with a shitty playcaller. But you are nuts if you don't think Kyle will move on to a better option at the absolute earliest opportunity. You really think they aren't gonna do everything they can to replace him with an upgrade this offseason?

#39005 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is real loser talk.

Reverse Juju!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This doesn't even make any fuckin sense. I'm bitter so I think Jimmy G sucks?

No he already said that means you're jealous

#39006 2 years ago

Man "Eberflus" doesn't roll off the tongue does it?

#39007 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is real loser talk.
You never know when your moment is. Bengals are hot and this "everything else is gravy" attitude is ridiculous. If they don't get it done this season, who knows what happens!
Ask Andrew Luck!

Im just saying I am not going to smash my tv if they lose is all. Joe Burrow is a winner, and I guarantee he fully expects to win this game.

#39008 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Im just saying I am not going to smash my tv if they lose is all. Joe Burrow is a winner, and I guarantee he fully expects to win this game.

I hope the kid seizes the moment and pulls off the upset!!!!

#39009 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Poor guy he gets the job and all anybody cares about is who he brings in as an OC.

#39010 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Poor guy he gets the job and all anybody cares about is who he brings in as an OC.

And then IF you get a great Offense, another team poaches the OC for HC. Unless they're black course.

#39011 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

McVay also managed to get to a SB with Jack Goff. Are you better off with a better QB than the likes of a bottom of the barrel JimmyG? Obviously.

Wish we had a real leader

72816A62-4F36-413A-BAE3-6639FB616A54 (resized).jpeg72816A62-4F36-413A-BAE3-6639FB616A54 (resized).jpeg
#39012 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And then IF you get a great Offense, another team poaches the OC for HC. Unless they're black course.

It's actually smart to hire talented black coordinators, you know there's a better chance you'll be able to keep them year after year. Chiefs are a great example.

#39013 2 years ago

Trey Lance aint ready

#39014 2 years ago

There’s no morale victories in the playoffs. Only 1 team will be celebrating..the rest, well, can evaluate the season on what could of been, and address their cap/weaknesses during the offseason. I’m surprised that D. Carr hasn’t been mentioned to much, as he can toss the ball better then a lot of other qbs. I’m looking forward to another great Sunday of football ..n go Chiefs!

#39015 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's actually smart to hire talented black coordinators, you know there's a better chance you'll be able to keep them year after year. Chiefs are a great example.

Don't forget 3rd round comp pick if somebody does hire them. No brainer

#39016 2 years ago

Who Dey Baby!!!

272925203_10224855635475833_3535124799858826993_n (resized).jpg272925203_10224855635475833_3535124799858826993_n (resized).jpg
#39017 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Don't forget 3rd round comp pick if somebody does hire them. No brainer

KC is supposed to get two 3rd rd comp picks for the hiring of Poles out of the front office.

#39018 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lol wish I was but no I have to work both days. I'll be checking in on the score and of course tape game to watch "win" I get off.

Take the damn day off bud, you deserve to watch this live!

#39019 2 years ago

Gotta have some PTO built up no?

#39020 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Gotta have some PTO built up no?

Im beginning to think he works for Mike Brown.

#39021 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Fire Eberflus"!

Nope, doesn't work. What are Bears fans going to chant at this dude's kids games?

#39022 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

"Fire Eberflus"!
Nope, doesn't work. What are Bears fans going to chant at this dude's kids games?

Never Flus!!!!!

#39023 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

"Fire Eberflus"!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Never Flus!!!!!

Flush Flus!

#39024 2 years ago

“EE-ber-floos.''

#39025 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

“EE-ber-floos.''

Lose the Flus?

#39026 2 years ago

Rush St is now known as Eber City

#39027 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This doesn't even make any fuckin sense. I'm bitter so I think Jimmy G sucks? Wouldn't I also think Stafford - and everybody else sucks, due to my bitterness? I have no dog in the fight just giving my completely unbiased opinion from what I've seen this season.
Look, the 49ers are doing the best they can with a bad QB. It's been a good ride and proof that ONE team in the NFL this season was able to excel with a shitty playcaller; this will forever be the carrot on the stick beacon of hope for every optimistic fan of a team with a shitty playcaller. But you are nuts if you don't think Kyle will move on to a better option at the absolute earliest opportunity. You really think they aren't gonna do everything they can to replace him with an upgrade this offseason?

All I can say is he's 45-18 as a starter in the league....so saying he "sucks" is clearly wrong or u have a very warped definition of success in the NFL, and Jimmy G doesn't call the plays ... thats Shanahan's job ... he's certainly not Aaron Rogers, but he's pretty damn good

#39028 2 years ago

Brian Daboll is the new Giants coach. Bill's O coordinator.

#39029 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I'm getting Nagy vibes

#39030 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Tough to get hired when you’re in the Super Bowl every year, most jobs are gone by then.

#39031 2 years ago

And where the fuck is @gryszzz? His team shits the bed and he goes silent? I’m a Bears fan and still here. What a pussy.

#39032 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

All I can say is he's 45-18 as a starter in the league....so saying he "sucks" is clearly wrong or u have a very warped definition of success in the NFL, and Jimmy G doesn't call the plays ... thats Shanahan's job ... he's certainly not Aaron Rogers, but he's pretty damn good

Shanahan does everything he can to keep the ball out of his hands and they drafted trey Lance. I don't think you do either of those things if you think he's any good at all.

#39033 2 years ago

Say what you want about Jimmy G, but his team wins. He isn’t the best but he does enough to not lose games. 2-0 against the Packers in the playoffs does make me a little bias tho.

Edit: 2x Bonus pts for being a local kid.

#39034 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Over/under on how long he lasts given the Giants history? I'm at 3 years.

#39035 2 years ago

Just hop on the bus flus
No need to discuss much
Just drop off the key E
And set yourself free
-Paul Simon-

I’ll see myself out….

#39036 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Just hop on the bus flus
No need to discuss much
Just drop off the key E
And set yourself free
-Paul Simon-
I’ll see myself out….

I was just jamming some S&G!

#39037 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Keep your chin up… this guy gets to say “as a Super Bowl winning QB” and people can’t argue with him.

A42C2CC5-2D9B-4A08-8294-06EE002C6EC4 (resized).jpegA42C2CC5-2D9B-4A08-8294-06EE002C6EC4 (resized).jpeg
#39038 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Keep your chin up… this guy gets to say “as a Super Bowl winning QB” and people can’t argue with him.[quoted image]

Haha, this could just as easily been Flacco, or did he actually have one or two good seasons?

#39039 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Keep your chin up… this guy gets to say “as a Super Bowl winning QB” and people can’t argue with him.[quoted image]

And they would have probably won 2 with him

Quoted from jandrea95:

Also didn’t Trent Dilfer win a super bowl ?

Never seen any photo evidence of it

#39040 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are out of your fuckin' mind!
Stafford has "won shit," the moment he left the awful Lions which nobody sane holds against him. He's got two playoff wins now if you haven't noticed.
Jimmy G is a weak-armed turkey and turnover machine. He sucks.

Is it better to be a weak armed turkey or a weak ankle turkey?

#39041 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I feel for the Washington Football Team fans too - at least my team has a name!

It’s Commanders….

#39042 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is it better to be a weak armed turkey or a weak ankle turkey?

Criminally underrated poultry. Laughable and even more tragic that it is featured just one day a year

#39043 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Criminally underrated poultry. Laughable and even more tragic that it is featured just one day a year

It’s featured pretty much daily in my deli drawer.

#39044 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s featured pretty much daily in my deli drawer.

giphy (2).gifgiphy (2).gif
#39045 2 years ago

Looks like a home game for the 49ers.They are expecting 65 to 35% 49ers to Rams fans.Von Miller is the wildcard for me.Jimmy G will be under duress all game imo.Rams vs Chiefs for the Super Bowl.Hope I am wrong on the Chiefs though.

#39046 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Shanahan does everything he can to keep the ball out of his hands and they drafted trey Lance. I don't think you do either of those things if you think he's any good at all.

I present Jordan Love as evidence

#39047 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I present Jordan Love as evidence

I mean...yeah.

#39048 2 years ago

I mean... probably. Sort of my point.

#39049 2 years ago

My take on the last 4 teams playing Sunday:

With the Bills out I would love if the Bengals could go all the way.

The chiefs QB is entertaining to watch, but as a Bronco fan, hard to pull for them.

I would not mind seeing the Rams go all the way, I like Stafford, enjoyed watching him here local when he was in college.

The SF team, HELL NO! I will never forget those asshole's beating my team 55-10 in that SB.

Anyway whatever happens Sunday, I will be happy as long as the Rams can beat the shit out of SF, and I really hope the Bengals win their game also.

In the meantime I am happy with no Brady, no Billicheat, and no Raiders playing Sunday.

(I would have also mentioned happy that no Falcons either, but luckily I have never had to worry about them in a long time).

So far my 3 favorite SB's are:
1. when Denver beat Atlanta
2. when Giants beat NE
3. when PA beat NE.

Anyway, I hope all of you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

And I hope this Sunday your favorite team wins, except for SF fans, sorry, I hope they lose big time.

#39050 2 years ago

Great move by the bears, and I don't say that real often. From a strategy point of view, increasing the chance of ejecting the best regular season qb from your division negates any risk at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 781 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/781 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.