Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 759 of 1,512.
#37901 2 years ago

Cincy vs Tenn 4:30 Sat

#37902 2 years ago

He showed everyone that he’s a changed man. His knock was that his play calling was always so predictable. I applaud his ability to evolve and mature. He certainly caught me by surprise.

#37903 2 years ago

Buffalo & Josh Allen look amazing! Getting better as mercury continues to plunge. Go Buffalo Go !!!

#37904 2 years ago

They are who y'all said they are! Faak! We hosted a pinball tournament today & i had to watch in misery on the phone..was hoping the 9'ers blew their wad on last weeks win & thought the 'boys could win one game!.oh well. Go bills! or chiefs,bengals,titans

#37905 2 years ago

Yes would be nice for bills to walk into the finals this year, Josh Allen is proving he is a power player now!!! and possibly could clobber mahomes and Brady. With much respect to Brady, that will be the most challenging game of the tournament in my opinion. If Buffalo and Tampa proceed! I think the bills can take kansas city out this weekend if Josh Allen is on game! Brady is Brady. I'm still mad that Hamilton tigercats blew the grey cup this year!!! So next to our mighty neighbor Buffalo. What sucks the bag even more is crossing the buffalo border now to see that amazing small town NFL feel as they proceed into the tournament (stupid corona) I hope the border and travel dosent became a pain In the neck again!

#37906 2 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Did they though? As bad as the eagles looked, the score should have been about 63-3.

There’s something about playing down to the level of your competition.

#37907 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

As an Eagles fan, I know your pain.

What?? McNabb, Cunningham, Jaws…..or the guy that owns every passing record and is, laughably , the best QB we’ve ever had. You have no idea what never ever having a good quarterback is like.

1243B26E-AD52-4011-8853-2095DCA8EBEA (resized).jpeg1243B26E-AD52-4011-8853-2095DCA8EBEA (resized).jpeg
#37908 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

What?? McNabb, Cunningham, Jaws…..or the guy that owns every passing record and is, laughably , the best QB we’ve ever had. You have no idea what never ever having a good quarterback is like.[quoted image]

What about the Punky QB?

#37909 2 years ago

In case anybody wants to try to blame the bizarre end to this game on the refs, here's a pretty good rundown by CBS sports on why that isn't so:

--
So ... whose fault is it, really, that Dallas lost the game on such a bizarre, clock-burning finish? The most general (and true) answer is: the Dallas Cowboys. For all the gifts the 49ers offered them down the stretch, Dallas still opened the game poorly and had an undisciplined performance at home. Speaking of undisciplined, the Cowboys are also technically at fault for the final-play blunder.

Besides the fact they actually called a QB draw (!) with 14 seconds left and zero timeouts at their disposal, rather than trying a Hail Mary or even short pass to avoid a running clock, the Cowboys needed to get the ball to the official before taking their next snap, as is common procedure in hurry-up situations. Instead, Prescott gave the ball to his center and attempted to get under center, then collided with the incoming ref, who then had to reset the ball himself. In other words, had Prescott simply gotten the ball to the ref, there's a better chance the Cowboys wouldn't have taken more time to get it snapped.

#37910 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What about the Punky QB?

As much as we all love that goofball, we could have won the Super Bowl with Don Knotts as the punky QB that year. Now imagine Don Knotts in the Super Bowl shuffle video. You’re welcome.

#37911 2 years ago

Was never a fan, but big respect to Big Ben on an amazing career. Never in my life have I seen a dad bod QB make peoples lives so miserable extending plays with his mobility.

I know hes here reading, so congrats on a great career Ben.

#37912 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

What?? McNabb, Cunningham, Jaws…..or the guy that owns every passing record and is, laughably , the best QB we’ve ever had. You have no idea what never ever having a good quarterback is like.[quoted image]

Relax, you got that Ohio State qb now. Those guys always pan out.

#37913 2 years ago

The games this weekend went pretty much as I expected. I knew the cowboys-49ers would be close, but I was just hoping it would go the other way. I was kind of hoping against hope that big Ben would give us one last magic moment (what can I say...I love an underdog), but it wasn't meant to be.

Hey. Guess what?

We get another game tonight!! Yay!

#37914 2 years ago

Just now watched the crazy ending to the Dal vs SF game yesterday.Two observations Mcarthy is a bad coach and #55 Officiating crew chief is a badass!
Game over Game over

#37915 2 years ago
Screenshot_20220117-074933_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220117-074933_Brave (resized).jpg
#37916 2 years ago

Haha. What a terrible coach. That QB sneak was the worst call I’ve ever seen.

#37917 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. What a terrible coach. That QB sneak was the worst call I’ve ever seen.

The excuse was even better. "Do you wanna throw it up from 50 yards out or run a verticals play from the 20? "

Basically a politician answer, I mean who WOULDNT choose the 20 yard option? Issue is, the risk of running the clock out on that sneak is exponentially high, so obviously, you get the result you ended with which is you didnt get to run EITHER option, haha.

Mind boggling how bad that was.

#37918 2 years ago

McCarthy should be gone. There is a reason GB got rid of him….well prima donna Rodgers had a little to do with that I believe but there were signs his coaching was not getting the job done as well.

The only chance you have to win is to get the ball in the end zone. They moved the ball but failed to even take one or two shots at a TD…..that is inexcusable. I get it was a long shot with no time outs but to not even try…..coaching/play calling is the blame on that.

#37919 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I know hes here reading, so congrats on a great career Ben.

Thank you for all of the good wishes and congratulations that you have posted throughout my long NFL career here on pinside. Your heartfelt posts and mildly amusing attempts at humor will always be treasured in my big old, fat and sad heart.

Ben

#37920 2 years ago

As a long-time (as in forever) suffering Lions fan, I was rooting for Matthew Stafford for most of the year to do well with the Rams. My feeling was that Detroit ruined his best years and it would be great to see him successful in LA. These last few weeks have gotten me rethinking things. For one, when the Rams have won in the second half of the season, it seems to be despite Stafford, not because of him. Secondly, when push comes to shove, I am a Lions fan. They played their hearts out this year for Dan Campbell even though the record stunk. I want them to get the best draft picks possible. And that can only happen if the Rams flop. Go Cardinals!

#37921 2 years ago
Screenshot_20220117-094705_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220117-094705_Brave (resized).jpg
#37922 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

I think they have bigger problems!

#37923 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The excuse was even better. "Do you wanna throw it up from 50 yards out or run a verticals play from the 20? "

Didn't he say "4 vertical plays?"
I thought thats what I heard and I dont know where all that time was coming from

#37924 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Didn't he say "4 vertical plays?"
I thought thats what I heard and I dont know where all that time was coming from

Worse yet Dak hands the ball to the center duh!

#37925 2 years ago

I hope AJ Green lights it up tonight, go Cards!

#37926 2 years ago
Screenshot_20220117-122940_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220117-122940_Brave (resized).jpg
#37927 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

He's eating it frozen

#37928 2 years ago

The 49ers play a great half of a game

#37929 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

As long as the two remaining favorites win, I will be perfect in my opening weekend picks!

Hmmm....are you sure? Did you forget aboot your reverse JuJu picking AGAINST the Bengals?!?

bwhahahahaa (resized).jpgbwhahahahaa (resized).jpg

#37930 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmmm....are you sure? Did you forget aboot your reverse JuJu picking AGAINST the Bengals?!?
[quoted image]

His favorite Red is probably Pete Rose.

#37931 2 years ago

are we gonna get another freekin Monday game next week?

#37932 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

are we gonna get another freekin Monday game next week?

We are not.

NFL should probably add another two playoff teams so we can get a Monday nighter second weekend next year.

#37933 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

You forget Sid Luckman, 4 championships and an MVP? McMahon was pretty good too. Super bowl XX.

#37934 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

As a long-time (as in forever) suffering Lions fan, I was rooting for Matthew Stafford for most of the year to do well with the Rams. My feeling was that Detroit ruined his best years and it would be great to see him successful in LA. These last few weeks have gotten me rethinking things. For one, when the Rams have won in the second half of the season, it seems to be despite Stafford, not because of him. Secondly, when push comes to shove, I am a Lions fan. They played their hearts out this year for Dan Campbell even though the record stunk. I want them to get the best draft picks possible. And that can only happen if the Rams flop. Go Cardinals!

Gotta disagree with you. The difference between pick 32 and pick 24 is not enough for me to turn on a guy that embraced Detroit for 12 years and gave us everything he had. Certainly not gonna blame Stafford for the sins of Millen, Mayhew, Quinn, Schwartz, Patricia et al.

#37935 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

[quoted image]

I’m talking about when we all just posted here with our winners. And you just had to work JuJu in there didn’t you? Let it go, he’s never going to be good.

#37936 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Gotta disagree with you. The difference between pick 32 and pick 24 is not enough for me to turn on a guy that embraced Detroit for 12 years and gave us everything he had. Certainly not gonna blame Stafford for the sins of Millen, Mayhew, Quinn, Schwartz, Patricia et al.

Good points all around. He did play on some teams that were good enough to win a playoff game along the way though. Stafford is as tough as they come and looks like an all-time QB...AT TIMES. Seeing all these pick 6's over the last several weeks was causing my Lions fandom PTSD to flare up because he threw plenty of them here.

#37937 2 years ago

Mike Mayock is looking for work

#37938 2 years ago

Can’t help but like the guy.

Not a Ram fan so

Go Stafford!

#37939 2 years ago

Michael Buffer's got the sweetest fucking gig in the world.

#37940 2 years ago

It actually looks like most of the people in the stands tonight are Rams fans!

#37941 2 years ago

Am I the only one that wants to see Eric Weddle get a pick six?

#37942 2 years ago

Let’s go Rams! Should be a good game…

#37944 2 years ago

That sack looked like the QB back in honolulu blue and silver. I think this is the most pressure he’s ever been in for a game.

#37945 2 years ago

OBJ’s looking good tonight.

#37946 2 years ago

The cardinals thus far do not appear to be ready to rumble

#37947 2 years ago

Stafford going in crazy high on these sneaks

#37948 2 years ago

Gotta fair catch that.

#37949 2 years ago

This has truly been the shittiest playoff weekend in recent memory

#37950 2 years ago

The monday night commentators are just awful…

I had hope when they dumped booger… but it seems they kept the same stupid comments

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 759 of 1,512.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/759?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.