pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 748 of 1,516.
#37351 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I still can't see it happening but that's relevant info

I think it’ll be a good game. Dak carves up crappy Ds and struggles against adequate ones. The Cowboys are 3-4 against playoff teams this year, with 2 of those wins being against the Eagles.

#37352 2 years ago
when-i-die-want-the-minnesota-vikings-to-be-my-50909176 (resized).pngwhen-i-die-want-the-minnesota-vikings-to-be-my-50909176 (resized).png
#37353 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

hard to believe Eagles have led with four #1 seeds.. wouldn't have guessed that outright.

4 straight NFC championship games starting in 2002.

#37354 2 years ago

Colts rode the post-season express 14 times, and only came away with a single Lombardi to show for it. Similar sad story for Seattle (14) and Green Bay (15)

dang

#37355 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Colts rode the post-season express 14 times, and only came away with a single Lombardi to show for it. Similar sad story for Seattle (14) and Green Bay (15)
dang

I don't feel sad for them. My team hasn't made it to the big dance since the '95 season

#37356 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I don't feel sad for them. My team hasn't made it to the big dance since the '95 season

Good luck man

#37357 2 years ago

how was the Hard Knocks finale?

#37358 2 years ago

I’m too scared to watch the game Saturday. Haha

#37359 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

imagine if you were still relying on fat Randy!

#37360 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

He seems to be right at home in TN though! I saw him kick a game winning a few weeks ago. Good ole Fat Randy.

#37361 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He seems to be right at home in TN though! I saw him kick a game winning a few weeks ago. Good ole Fat Randy.

He's been as good as you could hope for a guy signed off the street in week 2.

His kicks are quite exciting to watch. You can't predict the outcome until the last possible moment!

#37362 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

But at least you got some wins in the 90's. I'm still looking for one.

#37363 2 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

What team do you follow?

#37364 2 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Quoted from Daditude:

What team do you follow?

Bills 11-6?

#37365 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Ill tell you what, if the Bengals make it to the AFC Championship and lose to the Titans via last second fat Randy kick I dont know if I could ever watch football again.

#37366 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Ill tell you what, if the Bengals make it to the AFC Championship and lose to the Titans via last second fat Randy kick I dont know if I could ever watch football again.

Haha. That would be hilarious. Bengals subreddit will be the most angry place on planet earth.

#37367 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Its not a lock, but Bengals should win. Raiders have a good chance, and a young team can def blow it their first time around, but watching Herbert shred that pass D when he needed to should be a good omen unless Burrows shits the bed.

#37368 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What team do you follow?

The Bills, which has been painful since the mid 90's, but gotten a hell of a lot better since drafting Allen.

#37369 2 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

The Bills, which has been painful since the mid 90's, but gotten a hell of a lot better since drafting Allen.

I like the Bills. They are definitely on the upswing, which is a great place to be in this league.

I have already gone on record saying I would love to see a Cowboys-Bills Superbowl. Here's hoping it happens!

#37370 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I like the Bills. They are definitely on the upswing, which is a great place to be in this league.
I have already gone on record saying I would love to see a Cowboys-Bills Superbowl. Here's hoping it happens!

I agree. They're due for a round 3.

#37371 2 years ago

rosselburger (resized).pngrosselburger (resized).png

#37372 2 years ago

giving himself an out ahead of the game in case it's a lopsided blowout, eh?

#37373 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Preview of Roethlisberger's post-game tweet: "If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom."

#37374 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

They already have an out, they're not very good and going up against KC. 12.5 dogs; ruff.

#37375 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its not a lock, but Bengals should win. Raiders have a good chance, and a young team can def blow it their first time around, but watching Herbert shred that pass D when he needed to should be a good omen unless Burrows shits the bed.

Agreed. But you and I both know the Bengals history and shitting beds. Haha

#37376 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

I want to say he’s being sarcastic, but honestly I think he truly believes what he said.

#37377 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

I would love to see the Steelers win. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing them go on a tear and get deep in the playoffs.

That is weird for a Cowboys fan to say, but I love an underdog!

#37378 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shits the bed?Are you of German descent ?

#37379 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

He's full-blooded canadian. Everyone knows aboot that.

#37380 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

He's full-blooded canadian. Everyone knows aboot that.

Ok that explains a lot

092D43C1-CC2B-469F-9E1F-A50064000B11 (resized).png092D43C1-CC2B-469F-9E1F-A50064000B11 (resized).png
#37381 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Ha no I'm from Ann Arbor which is almost part of Michigan. PLenty of Germans here...just ask their fucking potato salad everywhere

#37382 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha no I'm from Ann Arbor which is almost part of Michigan. PLenty of Germans here...just ask their fucking potato salad everywhere

My father in law proud German heritage was the only person I’ve ever heard use that saying.Another great one was Harder then Kelseys nuts.Still not sure what either one means

#37383 2 years ago

What's with Houston taking so long to put Culley out of his misery? That's a weird fuckin franchise

#37384 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What's with Houston taking so long to put Culley out of his misery? That's a weird fuckin franchise

Did he deserve it? Seems to me they were designed to tank this year. I didn't watch much Texans football, the only thing I think about is that decision to decline a penalty to punt instead of making it 3rd down. Hard to explain the analytics on that one.

#37385 2 years ago

Their league killing QB wasn't there.
They pulled off some upsets and actuay found a good QB by the end.

You also have to think the position is NOT near the top with all the shit going on, and you've got 7 (?) Teams also looking for coaching

#37386 2 years ago

I didnt believe it before but I think Harballs is out of here

#37387 2 years ago

The Texans just fired Culley

#37388 2 years ago

Harball's got the right idea.. take that W over tOSU and run while the gettin's good. What are the chances he beats the Buckeyes twice in a row? Better off in the NFL.

#37389 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Harball's got the right idea.. take that W over tOSU and run while the gettin's good. What are the chances he beats the Buckeyes twice in a row? Better off in the NFL.

For sure. The new build in UofM excuse is the whole league isn't fair because of the recruiting in SEC; hilarious

#37390 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Did he deserve it? Seems to me they were designed to tank this year. I didn't watch much Texans football, the only thing I think about is that decision to decline a penalty to punt instead of making it 3rd down. Hard to explain the analytics on that one.

His staff was a bunch of holdovers from the previous regime, they got a bunch of guys playing on one year deals, and they only gave him a 2 year deal so they probably always planned to can him after this year. He didn't really ever have a chance there.

Still douchey to drag it out late into the week.

#37391 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

His staff was a bunch of holdovers from the previous regime, they got a bunch of guys playing on one year deals, and they only gave him a 2 year deal so they probably always planned to can him after this year. He didn't really ever have a chance there.
Still douchey to drag it out late into the week.

Ahhhh

#37392 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

For sure. The new build in UofM excuse is the whole league isn't fair because of the recruiting in SEC; hilarious

Hard to deny its almost impossible to compete with the SEC. Fair or not, they always get the best players, by a long shot.

#37393 2 years ago

I give the Steelers a chance..just throw the ball deep, n hope for flags. The secondary is weak at times, and maybe Claypool can have a career high in yards..hopefully both teams are healthy for this tilt so there’s no excuses

#37394 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Hard to deny its almost impossible to compete with the SEC. Fair or not, they always get the best players, by a long shot.

They didn't have Joe Burrow; OSU seems to do pretty well.

Its just funny big bad Michigan is crying over it.
Guess it wasn't a problem hem he was getting out coached every other year against lesser big 10 recruiting classes

#37395 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Ok that explains a lot [quoted image]

ECF08D0C-916A-40ED-80D7-BE495CC62BCA (resized).jpegECF08D0C-916A-40ED-80D7-BE495CC62BCA (resized).jpeg
#37396 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I always wondered why Miami fell off the map. When I was a kid they were so dominant. That area generates tons of college athletes who go elsewhere.

#37397 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I give the Steelers a chance..

Ok I like the sound of this ok ok...

Quoted from hwyhed:

...just throw the ball deep...

Annnd there that chance goes

Quoted from Erik:

I always wondered why Miami fell off the map. When I was a kid they were so dominant. That area generates tons of college athletes who go elsewhere.

Yeah pretty weird; although they were a "newer" college program.

#37398 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

plus Vanilla Ice was a HUGE FAN

#37399 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

plus Vanilla Ice was a HUGE FAN

Thats only becasue he was claiming he was from Miami

#37400 2 years ago

Bengals beat the Steelers twice in the regular season, but the playoffs are a special level of misery. I really hope the Chiefs get rid of them... I'd 100% rather have a rematch with KC than give Ben one last chance to fuck over Cincy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
There are 75,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 748 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/748?hl=rwmech5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.