nfl films 1970 (resized).png
IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,314 posts in this topic. You are on page 733 of 1,507.
#36601 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:WHO DEY! that was fun to watch! Couldn't change the channel.. AB is a clown! just seen the shirt toss.. was he not getting any looks? Just said 'Faaak it' & walked off
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9f10e1d58109ecd9a1911d5491ec821341af25de-1641159009-1800"};
//]]>

I know the old “2 sides to every story” but this clown has a history of clownery. Fake vaccine card, quitting on multiple teams, threatening ex girlfriends, etc.

Just tell him to fuck off already.

#36602 2 years ago

Congrats Bengals fans!!!

#36603 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I know the old “2 sides to every story” but this clown has a history of clownery. Fake vaccine card, quitting on multiple teams, threatening ex girlfriends, etc.

He’s mentally ill or has taken too many hits to the head. Either way, If you can’t succeed in that situation, with the goat in your corner, you really shouldn’t be playing anymore.

#36604 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

He’s not a Buccaneer anymore!
Brady is the one responsible for him coming back this time.
It was funny to watch the CBS crew not use the word crazy!

#36605 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s mentally ill or has taken too many hits to the head. Either way, If you can’t succeed in that situation, with the goat in your corner, you really shouldn’t be playing anymore.

Yeah and to be clear, I certainly don’t mean to crap on someone who has legit metal issues. Who knows, but he has no place in the NFL anymore , that much is clear, I hope.

#36606 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Do the Bengals not have a RB that can jump over a pile? I guess Joe has to do everything himself.

They were running the "dick around for 2 minutes drill." Opposite of the two-minute drill. Keep Mahomes on the bench.

#36607 2 years ago
899F8265-CC37-43B8-8B7C-53F10E0B5210 (resized).jpeg899F8265-CC37-43B8-8B7C-53F10E0B5210 (resized).jpeg
#36609 2 years ago

Got a link to video of AB meltdown?

#36611 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

someone who has legit metal issues.

Screenshot_20220102-154554-987 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220102-154554-987 (resized).png
#36613 2 years ago

but was wide open in the end zone!

CE6131C7-56AA-4E08-B2F0-ADA451F65709 (resized).jpegCE6131C7-56AA-4E08-B2F0-ADA451F65709 (resized).jpeg
#36614 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

I saw that too good catch

#36615 2 years ago

That Burrow day was just like the Championship game; every single throw perfectly placed.

Guys, not my proudest day wearing my AB jersey. But I think a lot of us were impressed he was sane this long.

#36616 2 years ago

At work but loving our win! Who Dey baby they have surpassed any expectations I had for them. Can't wait to watch the tape tonight!!!!

#36617 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I once again agree 100% with CrazyLevi. This is a recurring trend.

#36618 2 years ago

The Cowboys need to borrow some of those points from last week to add to today's game

#36619 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Cowboys need to borrow some of those points from last week to add to today's game

We’re not going anywhere with Dak Prescott!

#36620 2 years ago

Detroit is sure making the worst Seahawks team in a decade look great. Thanks Lions!

#36621 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That Burrow day was just like the Championship game; every single throw perfectly placed.
Guys, not my proudest day wearing my AB jersey. But I think a lot of us were impressed he was sane this long.

Seriously how short of a term was it this time?

#36622 2 years ago

Prescott looks awful today

#36623 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Prescott looks awful today

Yeah I think last week vs. Washington’s 4th string covid squad may have given Dallas nation a little false hope.

Their D is playing great this year but I don’t think Dak takes them to the promised land vs the top qbs in the playoffs.

#36624 2 years ago

Boo birds are out in Arlington!

How quickly the fans forget. Remember when they slapped around a Washington squad that had players on it who hadn’t even recorded a “I’m so and so from so and so University” intro?

What happened?!

(Seriously, I’ve never seen that before. The guy filling at linebacker was such a nobody they didn’t even have the intro tape for him)

#36625 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Boo birds are out in Arlington!

They deserve it. They are sucking

#36626 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They deserve it. They are sucking

There’s still time for sure but they better get it together quick. That defense is getting tired.

#36627 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s still time for sure but they better get it together quick. That defense is getting tired.

Their not going anywhere in the play offs anyway.You need a good quarterback to succeed against good teams.I think most Cowboy fans with half a brain didn’t get too excited about beating the team with no name

#36628 2 years ago

The Saints/Panthers game is a real slugfest. Fun to watch if you like defense. ( Or lack of offense)

#36629 2 years ago

Antonio Brown is literally mental, we can see people disagree on sidelines like the WFT last week and they patch it up and move on. But AB has to go nuclear where there is no going back ever. I don't even think he'll get a chance later in life like I've seen Mike Vick who is in broadcasting, but I can't see AB doing anything in football ever again he's going to be like Pete Rose or OJ Simpson. (IMO)

And he's giving up literally millions of dollars lord knows he can't afford to be giving up millions of dollars. Here's a guy who gets almost arrested because he didn't want to pay $4K for moving truck, so you know he has issues with money and now he's just forfeiting the rest of his career earnings. SMH

#36630 2 years ago

These guys were talking about that maybe AB was upset because he was benched and he needed 5 catches and so many yards and one TD to get $1M bonuses and he was mad that he might come up short, but doesn't he realize he's giving up way more than $1M that's peanuts he could be doing commercials like Marshawn Lynch etc and next contract etc. he's literally giving up tens of millions of dollars.

#36631 2 years ago

Wow!

Screenshot_20220102-181324-631 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220102-181324-631 (resized).png
#36632 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

These guys were talking about that maybe AB was upset because he was benched and he needed 5 catches and so many yards and one TD to get $1M bonuses and he was mad that he might come up short, but doesn't he realize he's giving up way more than $1M that's peanuts he could be doing commercials like Marshawn Lynch etc and next contract etc. he's literally giving up tens of millions of dollars.

Zoloft is looking for a spokesperson….

#36633 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow![quoted image]

Chase is going to be on lots of championship teams!

#36634 2 years ago

I dont know what makes you think he might of got endorsements before this, but that was very unlikely.

#36635 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Stupid people dont think long term.

#36636 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow![quoted image]

holy shit lol

#36637 2 years ago

In the past 2 weeks Joe Burrow has 971 yards and 8 touchdowns, behind an absolutely mediocre offensive line.

#36638 2 years ago

Gametime..

20161224_103016 (resized).jpg20161224_103016 (resized).jpg
#36639 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

In the past 2 weeks Joe Burrow has 971 yards and 8 touchdowns, behind an absolutely mediocre offensive line.

He did that against a practice squad team and the reds gifted him all those yards today. Haha

#36640 2 years ago

Bengals KC was the game of the day for sure!

#36641 2 years ago

Go Pack Go!

#36642 2 years ago

Chase is unreal. He was making baller catches absolutely all over today. Crazy ending. Gg Bengals bros.

#36643 2 years ago

SNF is the “I’ve done my research” bowl.

#36644 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Chase is unreal. He was making baller catches absolutely all over today. Crazy ending. Gg Bengals bros.

Yeah best game I’ve seen in forever, and I totally thought those insane calls at the end were going to bite them in the butt. Glad it worked out.

Rematch in the AFC championship game hopefully.

#36645 2 years ago

Word is that Michael Gallup may have a torn ACL

#36646 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think most Cowboy fans with half a brain…

That’s a tall order…

The most boisterous fan base out there over the smallest wins….

#36647 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Word is that Michael Gallup may have a torn ACL

Yeah thats what it looked like

#36648 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

SNF is the “I’ve done my research” bowl.

LMAO

#36649 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah thats what it looked like

It really didn't look like much of anything when I saw the play. You never know, though. I'm hoping the best for him.

#36650 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It really didn't look like much of anything when I saw the play.

Those are exactly the kind of plays that take out CLs. Don't usually hurt a knee on that kind of play unless its something weird. Sucks, I always liked him but he csnt stay healthy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
There are 75,314 posts in this topic. You are on page 733 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/733?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.