Topic Stats

• 29,387 posts - Hot topic!
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jandrea95
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,257 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

elKVIQu (resized).jpg
06771A88-10FE-4C53-8537-9E88336E4138 (resized).jpeg
22133154-3950-4763-9BAF-09FDE13FF933 (resized).jpeg
B712464C-F333-4042-9A87-1C28F0778EEA (resized).jpeg
SerpentinePerfumedBeardeddragon-small.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
download (resized).jpeg
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png

There are 29387 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 588.
#3601 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I have NEVER seen a flag picked up that late. Replay shows CLEAR pass interference. It changed the outcome of this game.

Guessing the picked up flag was so late because it took a while for the guys upstairs to try and decide if they needed to act then or if they would still be able to get the fix in if the boys went down by 10 that late in the game. They decided that if the Lions scored again, then they would have a tough time fixing the game and be even remotely believable, so they opted for the oops we made 1 bad call.

I loved how the commentators already started setting up the excuses "first time reffing together" yada yada.

#3602 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

A what? I missed the last Hour+half….was plowing.

plowing!

#3603 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Centerflank your boys have to do it now.
Good luck next week.

Thanks and cant wait!

No luck needed for you guys, enjoy the gimme win against Carolina. You guys should just rest Lynch another week! LOL!

#3604 6 years ago

Packers will easily blow past the boys.

Storyline already written and NFL wants to see Seattle vs GreenBay game.

#3605 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Storyline already written and NFL wants to see Seattle vs GreenBay game

I'll tell you what , I think it is a better story line if a team with a losing record gets a chance to play in a game for the NFC championship (kind of a Rocky(ish) story line, people love Rocky ). I'll put up a LIONMAN shirt that says Carolina beats Seattle .

#3606 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lets play the wild card prediction game…..Winner gets to nut punch Whysnow.

CF 2-2
Whysnow 1-3
Tilt-Master 3-1

Tilt-Master wins, enjoy the nut punch Hilton, you need one badly.

#3607 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thanks and cant wait!
No luck needed for you guys, enjoy the gimme win against Carolina. You guys should just rest Lynch another week! LOL!

Gonna laugh if it ends up being far closer than expected... right now I'll just enjoy the fact they got as far as they did. I really don't care what happens at this point, I didn't expect them to beat Atlanta, or even the Cardinals....with a broken wing, so I'm happy. This team might have figured out something the last month that makes them a better team next year, which makes me happy as-is.

Besides, if Whysnow is right, Carolina has to win because everyone loves the underdog story, right?

#3608 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Tilt-Master wins, enjoy the nut punch Hilton, you need one badly.

I elect CF to give out the nut-punch in absentia

#3609 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'll put up a LIONMAN shirt that says Carolina beats Seattle .

I will take that bet. Another 6er vs lionman shirt?

#3610 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I elect CF to give out the nut-punch in absentia

Yes, I will gladly do that for you Tilt.

Divisional Predicts……winner gets to give Whysnow another nut punch.

Seahawks 38 - Panthers 6
Packers 31 - Cowboys 27
Ravens 27 - Patriots 24
Broncos 35 - Colts 31

#3611 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will take that bet. Another 6er vs lionman shirt?

Alright ,it's on then . Let's go Carolina !

#3612 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yes, I will gladly do that for you Tilt

Thanks, I request a backhand nut punch please, left side only, and put some stank on it. Save the other side for the next round.

Panthers 20, Seahawks 17
Packers 35, Cowboys 20
Patriots 30, Ravens 20
Broncos 30, Colts 27

#3613 6 years ago

Here's my predictions for next week:

Seahawks over panthers but it'll be a lot closer than people think. 24-16

Packers over Cowboys with authority: 31-20

Patriots over Ravens, textbook on all 3 sides of the ball: 24-10

Game of the weekend will be the colts vs Denver. Broncos by 3; maybe even in OT. 27-24

#3614 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

another nut punch.

Keep Poundin'?

#3615 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Alright ,it's on then . Let's go Carolina !

Deal. Go hawks!

#3616 6 years ago

You guys sure do think about my balls alot.

#3617 6 years ago

Panthers 17, Seahawks 20
Packers 21, Cowboys 34
Patriots 27, Ravens 16
Broncos 33, Colts 23

#3618 6 years ago

All the teams combined -0 vs Mike Ditka - 512

#3619 6 years ago

Broncos over colts
Seahawks over panthers
Cowboys over packers ( sorry CENTERFLANK )
And

Patriots

Over anyone who gets on our way !!!!!

image.jpg
#3620 6 years ago

Packers
Broncos
Seahawks
Ravens

#3621 6 years ago

NFC: I can't stand Pete Carroll, Cam Newton, and the Cowboys so hopefully Aaron Rodgers can get Green Bay to the Super Bowl.

AFC: Denver and NE should win easily.

#3622 6 years ago

Ravens to stomp the Pats, pretty boy Brady already dreading facing Suggs again!!!! Will be a great game regardless of who wins - whoever brings the most heat defensively wins......

Gimme a break, ONE bad penalty changes the game? Don't think so - Lions just couldn't get it done when the pressure was up - too bad, was rooting for them.

#3623 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

NFC: I can't stand Pete Carroll, Cam Newton, and the Cowboys so hopefully Aaron Rodgers can get Green Bay to the Super Bowl.
AFC: Denver and NE should win easily.

"can't stand" Pete Carroll?!

#3624 6 years ago

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000454362/article/lions-players-baffled-by-officiating-in-wild-card-loss

I was sort of surprised at the flag in the first place, he was face guarding but Petitgrew made a very weak attempt to fight back for the ball. I see no lion fans are complaining about the missed face masking that Petitgrew did to Hitchens.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000454358/article/referee-pete-morelli-explains-picked-up-flag-in-wild-card-game

#3625 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

"can't stand" Pete Carroll?!

When he was the Jets' coach he was very immature. One example was when the Dolphins kicker missed a short field goal he made the choke sign. I also don't think he was held accountable for the mess at USC.

#3626 6 years ago

One last point on the Petitgrew-Hitchens play and Ill never mention it again…..

It was 4th and 1 after the play and then they get a delay of game penalty after what ~3minutes~ of the refs sorting out the face guarding penalty, Lions punted (8:25) from the Dallas 46 for 10yrds!!!! Have some balls and go for the win!

edit----(correction) I believe after the delay of game penalty they punted from the Detroit 49

#3627 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

One last point on the Petitgrew-Hitchens play and Ill never mention it again…..
It was 4th and 1 after the play and then they get a delay of game penalty after what ~3minutes~ of the refs sorting out the face guarding penalty, Lions punted (8:25) from the Dallas 46 for 10yrds!!!! Have some balls and go for the win!
edit----(correction) I believe after the delay of game penalty they punted from the Detroit 49

I agree with you 100% that the Lions should have gone for it on 4th and 1!

What about Bryant running onto the field of play with no helmet to complain about the pass interference call? That's an automatic 15 yard penalty.

#3628 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

When he was the Jets' coach he was very immature. One example was when the Dolphins kicker missed a short field goal he made the choke sign. I also don't think he was held accountable for the mess at USC.

Admittedly, I'm a homer now when it comes to Pete Carroll and I don't know his past inside and out, but you're going back 22+ years when you talk about his coaching days with the Jets. I wasn't as big of a fan of his when he was head coach at USC either, but that was mainly because they were a successful rival Pac 10 school.

I'm sure he's no saint (who is for that matter?), but FWIW, he has a reputation as a highly positive thinking person as well as an energetic coach that gets as much as possible out of his players and is well liked by them in return. Beyond football, he also does a lot for the LA and Seattle communities through the charities that he has personally established.

#3629 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Admittedly, I'm a homer now when it comes to Pete Carroll and I don't know his past inside and out, but you're going back 22+ years when you talk about his coaching days with the Jets. I wasn't as big of a fan of his when he was head coach at USC either, but that was mainly because they were a successful rival Pac 10 school.
I'm sure he's no saint (who is for that matter?), but FWIW, he has a reputation as a highly positive thinking person as well as an energetic coach that gets as much as possible out of his players and is well liked by them in return. Beyond football, he also does a lot for the LA and Seattle communities through the charities that he has personally established.

To be honest, he probably is a great guy. The players love him and you can't argue with his success beyond his days with the Jets and New England. And he is in better shapes than most coaches and he is the second oldest. Even though my sister lives in Port Townsend I am an east coaster and don't follow the teams out that way.

#3630 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Broncos over colts
Seahawks over panthers
Cowboys over packers ( sorry CENTERFLANK )
And
Patriots
Over anyone who gets on our way !!!!!

#dislike, #dislike

image.jpg 355 KB

#3631 6 years ago

Broncos beat Colts
Seahawks beat Panthers
Packers beat Cowboys (like an ass kicking)
Pats beat Dirty Birds (so hard to say this- I wish there was a way BOTH these teams could be eliminated next week).

ps- not interested in giving anyone a nut punch; think of a better prize for winning CF!!

#3632 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

All the teams combined -0 vs Mike Ditka - 512

All teams in the Universe vs. Ditka....
Ditka

#3634 6 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

ps- not interested in giving anyone a nut punch; think of a better prize for winning CF!!

Nutpunch for Tim?

edit-----Hmm, wish we knew someone that could put some pinball mods up as prizes

#3635 6 years ago

Sorry brother. I googled Ditka and Shula's got you beat.
shulas_steak_house_orlando.jpg

#3636 6 years ago

Ditka

Ditka-circa-1985.jpg Superfans-e1354044385620.png
#3637 6 years ago

Ditka

CoachDitkaSausage.jpg heartattack.jpg
#3638 6 years ago

Pats beat Dirty Birds (so hard to say this- I wish there was a way BOTH these teams could be eliminated next week).

Ah.....spoken like a true Steelers fan............don't be hatin'!

Funny thing about this rivalry, both Baltimore and Pittsburgh are filled with hard-working blue collar football fans - cities are very similar.........so are the teams, hard-hittin'!!

Best rivalry in football......

#3639 6 years ago

Mezelmods will put $100 gift card on the line for the winner. Centerflank to be the judge of the winner (no cheating).

#3640 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Ah.....spoken like a true Steelers fan............don't be hatin'!
Funny thing about this rivalry, both Baltimore and Pittsburgh are filled with hard-working blue collar football fans - cities are very similar.........so are the teams, hard-hittin'!!
Best rivalry in football......

Well said, well said!

#3641 6 years ago

Mezelmods will put $100 gift card on the line for the winner. Centerflank to be the judge of the winner (no cheating).

Holy Shitballs!!!! MezelMods Rules!!!!!!

We are going to need scores added to predictions for tiebreakers….

So you predict the Packers score 40 but they only get 35 you get minus 5 points. Least points accumulated is the winner of the tiebreaker.

Im reposting my predictions, Ill copy and paste everyones predicts to eliminate editing cheaters….

Seahawks 38 - Panthers 6
Packers 31 - Cowboys 27
Ravens 27 - Patriots 24
Broncos 35 - Colts 31

#3642 6 years ago

Seahawks 38 - Panthers 21
Packers 31 - Cowboys 20
Patriots 27 - Ravens 21
Broncos 35 - Colts 21

#3643 6 years ago

Seahawks over Carolina, 17-14 at the last moment.
Green Bay over Cowboys 27-17
Colts over Broncos 20-14 (I have no idea..I don't pay attention to this conference. ; )
Ravens over Patriots 28-21 (Just wishful thinking. )

#3644 6 years ago

Poll added!

edit----BTW, I just got back from a 1hour deep tissue back/neck/arm massage, it was Amazeballs!

#3645 6 years ago

Panthers 17, Seahawks 24
Packers 21, Cowboys 28
Patriots 24, Ravens 17
Broncos 28, Colts 20

#3646 6 years ago

Seahawks 21 - Panthers 24
Packers 14 - Cowboys 21
Ravens 20 - Patriots 14
Broncos 7 - Colts 10

#3647 6 years ago

Seahawks 27 - Panthers 13
Packers 31 - Cowboys 25
Ravens 24 - Patriots 17
Broncos 35 - Colts 20

#3648 6 years ago

Packers -55 , Cowboys-21
Panthers-24 , Seahawks-21
Patriots-27 , Ravens-17
Broncos-31 , Colts-24

#3649 6 years ago

Seahawks 20 - Panthers 6
Packers 28 - Cowboys 20
Patriots 30 - Ravens 17
Broncos 31 - Colts 21

#3650 6 years ago

Seahawks 23 Panthers 16/Patriots 27 Ravens 30/Cowboys 27 Packers 34/Broncos 30 Colts 24

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Summerville, SC
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
There are 29387 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 588.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside