spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 728 of 1,513.
#36351 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

BuT It wAs a pRaCtiCe SqUaD uNiT

practice's squad's practice squad

#36352 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

BuT It wAs a pRaCtiCe SqUaD uNiT

Those folks must have forgotten about the 41-17 beat down earlier in the season, in Baltimore.

#36353 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Those folks must have forgotten about the 41-17 beat down earlier in the season, in Baltimore.

But but but. They didn’t have their best 2-3 RBs and Marcus peters!!!

#36354 2 years ago

Joey B looks like he got what he wanted for Christmas.

Screenshot_20211227-113341_Reddit (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211227-113341_Reddit (resized).jpg
#36355 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

[quoted image]

I would have a smile too if I just ate at the Krusty Krab

#36356 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

[quoted image]

I appreciate this man so much I can even look past the fact he hates Skyline Chili

#36357 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

A Crusty Burger? lol If we get this kid a REAL front line we will be impossible to stop offensively

#36358 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I appreciate this man so much I can even look past the fact he hates Skyline Chili

If the restaurants Skyine chili taste like the Skyline Chile they sell at Sam’s I can’t blame him!
Was Harbaugh pissed about the yards they ram up on them?

#36359 2 years ago

I drove out to Cincy for my first home game. What a blast. Also spent some time at the Pinball Garage in Hamilton.

#36360 2 years ago
Quoted from MerseDaddy:

I drove out to Cincy for my first home game. What a blast. Also spent some time at the Pinball Garage in Hamilton.

My oldest son and his first born seats st the Packers Browns game!
He said he could almost read his surface tab.Just visiting to go ice fishing and snowmobiling

#36361 2 years ago
BE8FEFE2-A863-4B3B-97B6-3CF72233A50F (resized).jpegBE8FEFE2-A863-4B3B-97B6-3CF72233A50F (resized).jpeg
#36362 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pats are toast with Mac at QB unless he can somehow obtain a better arm.

HA!! HA!! HA!!

People used to vomit that same nonsense back during Brady’s first couple seasons.

#36363 2 years ago

Well, Ian Book certainly looks good tonite.

#36364 2 years ago

Hold onto that football Tua!

#36365 2 years ago

It’s fun having one of the Pats guys back in the thread. How did you spend last season, we’ve missed you!

#36366 2 years ago

Coach Flores showing you how not to finish the first half.

#36367 2 years ago

Last season?

- when Cam was QB1 I *so* wanted him to succeed, as I took pleasure watching how he was so not talking the Pats Way in post game interviews (and h dressed so opposite of BB)

- I had split between rooting for TB12 and NE. I still root for both

- I reflected on how good we had it for so long, and wondered if BB could succeed without TB12, and if TB12 could succeed without BB

I’m a football fan first, and NE fan a very close second. I appreciate the game, and hate fans who suck (and will admit that NE has a few fans who give the other 99% a bad rep)

I appreciate Mahomes and Jackson, but am not a fan of Andy Reid or Pete Carroll. I met Andy at a sports pub in Philly years ago - he was a jerk. NE fired Carroll for good reason

Gents (and Ladies) - I’m glad I finally found this thread, and enjoy there’s some good spirited fan rivalry here

O, and GO PATS!!!

#36368 2 years ago

As a Colts fan my favorite win this year was against the Patriots

#36369 2 years ago

These games where countless guys are out with covid are basically unwatchable. It's like preseason.

The whole playoffs is going to be fucked when vaxed, asymptomatic, elite qbs have to sit out.

#36371 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:These games where countless guys are out with covid are basically unwatchable. It's like preseason.
The whole playoffs is going to be fucked when vaxed, asymptomatic, elite qbs have to sit out.

It’s true, these games are awful. Some of these teams are close to 1987 scab rosters.

#36372 2 years ago

Damn Miami is owning the Saints....bet Tom terrific is cheering them on lol!

#36373 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Like you forget losing to the browns that way?

Or the jets… lol

#36374 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn Miami is owning the Saints....bet Tom terrific is cheering them on lol!

LOL, Owning?!? No way. Saints are so depleted from COVID players. The fact Miami allowed the Saints to hang this long is pathetic.

Just as pathetic, the fact the Saints are not utilizing Kamara at all

#36375 2 years ago

And when him or mixon go down on some pointless play and he gets his knee rebuilt a second time he will rethink that.

#36376 2 years ago

If only Miami’s offense was any good.

#36377 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But but but. They didn’t have their best 2-3 RBs and Marcus peters!!!

Try 4 running backs.

They laid an egg that day. But its ok, the ravens team with more people on IR than anyone and starting a qb off the curb will still get more wins this year then the bengals could get in the last two full seasons COMBINED.

Literally held together with tape and bubblegum- still more consistent then the bengals

#36378 2 years ago

But Lamar is the running back!

#36379 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

These games where countless guys are out with covid are basically unwatchable. It's like preseason.

I'm certain policies will change for the playoffs/sb. Way too much money at stake.

#36380 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They laid an egg that day. But its ok, the ravens team with more people on IR than anyone and starting a qb off the curb will still get more wins this year then the bengals could get in the last two full seasons COMBINED.

Literally held together with tape and bubblegum- still more consistent then the bengals

What's the excuse for the first ass drubbing the Bengals gave them?, it's the NFL brother. Bengals have stubbed their toes a few times this season, but they are young and will get more consistent in play. I had no expectation for them this year other than having a decent 8-win season so if they go to the playoffs, I'm thrilled.

#36381 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What's the excuse for the first ass drubbing the Bengals gave them?,

Read the post - already said they laid an egg that day. Just like the bengals have laid several this year.

And ‘its the nfl’ doesn’t cover the adversity they have had.

We had one cB left who had any real starts… and he was the nickleback before. And even he went out injured. The secondary is a backyard pickem lineup. Not just ‘not raven starters’… but never been starters. Seymour was just picked up 4 weeks ago (5 starts in fouf years). Westry was a practice squad guy picked up in the off-season. Young was a extra cb who missed nearly all of 2020 and has never earned his way back on the field.

They are making game decisions based on even being able to put a body on the field. It’s comically bad. I don’t see how they will even staff for the rest of the season right now. There is no depth chart… its suit up… you’re last man standing for CBs and safeties.

Two of our starting lbs were taken off the street mid season. The only position that hasn’t been decimated is WR.

Oh and that’s after losing both quarterbacks.

You should have been embarrassed if you didn’t put up 35 points.

#36382 2 years ago

When mr. loquacious gets going best to just drop it...

#36383 2 years ago

My favorite thing about Bengals fans is they've been (well) represented here this whole time, by pretty much the same dudes. I get a chuckle out of the optimism most years. This year, they've earned the right to enjoy the season, celebrate victories, and lord it over the rest of the division. They've been punching bags and popped up in practically every other season in recent memory.

They beat the Ravens twice in dominating fashion. Sure the Ravens had injuries/illness. That's happened to a lot of teams this year. I'm cool with justifying it though. There are some valid points to be made about that. But the other 7 wins? And near misses? The Bengals are finally a decent team, and the scariest thing about that is they're starting to believe it. Nothing like kicking your rival's ass as you go barreling toward the playoffs. I think John's a good coach, but if you really expect a new coach who's trying to get guys in shape for a playoff run to take it easy, go sit on your couch.

The Pats fan's mass exodus from this thread and sudden return seems pretty typical of their fanbase. Rodent gets a pass being new, of course. Please excuse all of the vitriol you're inevitably going to endure by proxy.

#36384 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The Pats fan's mass exodus from this thread and sudden return seems pretty typical of their fanbase. Rodent gets a pass being new, of course. Please excuse all of the vitriol you're inevitably going to endure by proxy.

Thanks for the heads up

Can’t speak for the mass exodus of those who were here and left.

Work takes my focused attention at times - feel welcome to tag me if I’m absent from some good ribbing (provided the jabber can receive in like kind as they dish)

There’s still an unusually large amount of football remaining to be played this late in the year, and Detroit’s Ws and tie weren’t against NE - ha, sucks to be one of those teams! Onward to the post season!

Go Pats!!

#36385 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

They've been punching bags and popped up in practically every other season in recent memory.

Well when you haven’t won a playoff game since the Bush era… it’s well deserved

30 years now… are they due at least one win?

#36386 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Well when you haven’t won a playoff game since the Bush era… it’s well deserved
30 years now… are they due at least one win?

No need to act like a Steeler fan, we’re well aware of history. I even remember the time Al Bundy scored 4 tds in a single game.

#36387 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Try 4 running backs.

Good point. Hopefully if they play again in the playoffs, only the coaches for the ravens are available to play.

#36388 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

HA!! HA!! HA!!
People used to vomit that same nonsense back during Brady’s first couple seasons.

Oh! To wish is to dream!

GO BILLS!!!!

#36389 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Oh! To wish is the dream!
GO BILLS!!!!

So your saying Go Bills?

#36390 2 years ago

If they beat KC, Cincy would likely be the top seed in the AFC. They need to zip up Mr Burrows in a bubble this week

#36391 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If they beat KC, Cincy would likely be the top seed in the AFC. They need to zip up Mr Burrows in a bubble this week

I think they will need some help. Doesn’t KC have a 2 game lead?

I think Cincy needs to win out, KC lose out, and TN lose one of the next 2.

#36392 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think they will need some help. Doesn’t KC have a 2 game lead?
I think Cincy needs to win out, KC lose out, and TN lose one of the next 2.

My bad, I was thinking they had 10 wins. Last week should have been worth two.
However Cincy owns tiebreaker over TN due to conference record and I doubt TN wins out.

#36393 2 years ago

I’d love to see the Bengals go far in the playoffs, Burrow is the real deal

#36394 2 years ago

Hopefully we can see what Playoff Burrow looks like this year.

#36395 2 years ago

KC Cinci is going to be a fun game this week. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, and whatever other superstitions we can come up with in full affect so each team has everybody available from this covid run.

Chiefs and Bengals fans have that long run of playoff win drought in common. We finally broke ours after a crazy streak. Bengals are due. Tons of talent on that team now. Legit QB, two freak receivers, great rb, talent all over on defense too.

#36396 2 years ago

If KC comes with all their weapons, Bengals are going to need some big time luck to win. And will probably need to beat KC again in the playoffs to go anywhere. Tough tough task, but can’t wait.

#36397 2 years ago

OSU tossing Burrow to the curb like table scraps in favor of whatever RPO running QB they could muster up for the season was the best thing to ever happen to Cincinnati.

They would have ruined him in that boring system. We would have ended up with Tua, who is just as awesome obviously .

#36398 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

KC Cinci is going to be a fun game this week. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, and whatever other superstitions we can come up with in full affect so each team has everybody available from this covid run.
Chiefs and Bengals fans have that long run of playoff win drought in common. We finally broke ours after a crazy streak. Bengals are due. Tons of talent on that team now. Legit QB, two freak receivers, great rb, talent all over on defense too.

The only way KC beats Cincinnati is if they score more points. Take that away and they are toast.

#36399 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The only way KC beats Cincinnati is if they score more points. Take that away and they are toast.

The logic checks out

#36400 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Read the post - already said they laid an egg that day. Just like the bengals have laid several this year.
And ‘its the nfl’ doesn’t cover the adversity they have had.
We had one cB left who had any real starts… and he was the nickleback before. And even he went out injured. The secondary is a backyard pickem lineup. Not just ‘not raven starters’… but never been starters. Seymour was just picked up 4 weeks ago (5 starts in fouf years). Westry was a practice squad guy picked up in the off-season. Young was a extra cb who missed nearly all of 2020 and has never earned his way back on the field.
They are making game decisions based on even being able to put a body on the field. It’s comically bad. I don’t see how they will even staff for the rest of the season right now. There is no depth chart… its suit up… you’re last man standing for CBs and safeties.
Two of our starting lbs were taken off the street mid season. The only position that hasn’t been decimated is WR.
Oh and that’s after losing both quarterbacks.
You should have been embarrassed if you didn’t put up 35 points.

Im still not convinced you even watch the games. The Bengals are first place in the north(they're in the AFC btw) 4-1 againt the division..Joe is playing some pirdy good football, just threw for +500yards.. i mean, c'mon. Embarrassing to not score 35 points? Laid an egg?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 728 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/728?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.